PDA

View Full Version : Big shout out to Tiago, Danny, and Cojo

TDfan2007
12-29-2014, 02:24 AM
:bobo to these guys, tbh...

Danny has a strong case for being the 2nd best Spurs this season. He's clearly improved his ball-handling/playmaking ability, and his defense has been amazing. His transition defense is the best I've ever seen. The guy competes on every play and is so adept at being in the right place at the right time on offense. With Kawhi out, he's been our only competent wing defender. We'd be lost without him.

Tiago consistently accepts the challenge of guarding the opposing team's best big and he's done a tremendous job. His toughness has grown by leaps and bounds and he's shown wonderful chemistry with both Timmy and Boris. He and Timmy may be the best 4/5 defensive duo in the league. He does all of the little things and is chronically underappreciated and even disrespected by dumbass media (SAS) and casual fans, but Spurs fans know how special he is.

Solid is the best word I can use to describe Cojo. He's helped tremendously in steadying the ship during Tony and Patty's absences, and his tenacity has been much-needed on this team where the "championship hangover" has been a real struggle. He's improved in every facet of the game and has given us great minutes all season. Going forward there is no reason why he shouldn't be taking the bulk of Marco's minutes.

It's been a long season, and this month has sucked, but I'm proud of the effort that these three have shown. Hopefully we can finish December strong and at least steady the ship until Tony and Kawhi return

:flag:

spursparker9
12-29-2014, 03:51 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/LOKI_approves.gif

Yuixafun
12-29-2014, 11:16 AM
This is as organic a mix of championship players as they come when you examine the last past teams that have it all.

Everyone has been on the team for at least a few years and it comes to fruition.

As the future becomes the present I'm thankful and surprised at how strong a squad these guys are.

I think it was 3 years ago when pop pulled all the starters, and the back ups fought their hearts out and almost won... with a buzzer shot by Danny Green, that was discounted, which first made blink like... what have we got here.

wildbill2u
12-29-2014, 12:12 PM
Green might be a complete player when he learns to make a layup. I swear he is the worst wing or guard NBA player I have ever seen at making layups.

BillMc
12-29-2014, 01:23 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/LOKI_approves.gif

:lol

BillMc
12-29-2014, 01:24 PM
:bobo to these guys, tbh...

Danny has a strong case for being the 2nd best Spurs this season. He's clearly improved his ball-handling/playmaking ability, and his defense has been amazing. His transition defense is the best I've ever seen. The guy competes on every play and is so adept at being in the right place at the right time on offense. With Kawhi out, he's been our only competent wing defender. We'd be lost without him.

Tiago consistently accepts the challenge of guarding the opposing team's best big and he's done a tremendous job. His toughness has grown by leaps and bounds and he's shown wonderful chemistry with both Timmy and Boris. He and Timmy may be the best 4/5 defensive duo in the league. He does all of the little things and is chronically underappreciated and even disrespected by dumbass media (SAS) and casual fans, but Spurs fans know how special he is.

Solid is the best word I can use to describe Cojo. He's helped tremendously in steadying the ship during Tony and Patty's absences, and his tenacity has been much-needed on this team where the "championship hangover" has been a real struggle. He's improved in every facet of the game and has given us great minutes all season. Going forward there is no reason why he shouldn't be taking the bulk of Marco's minutes.

It's been a long season, and this month has sucked, but I'm proud of the effort that these three have shown. Hopefully we can finish December strong and at least steady the ship until Tony and Kawhi return

:flag:

Nice write up. 100% agree especially about Danny.

xellos88330
12-29-2014, 05:44 PM
Good thread!!! It is tough to hang in there with an injury depleted team, but it looks like things WILL get better for this team as long as the others pick it up.