12-29-2014, 03:13 AM
AFC

1) Patriots
2) Broncos
3) Pittsburgh
4) Indy <3
5) Cinci
6) Baltimore

Obviously Indy is my team, tbh..I don't know what I'd do without them..the top three seeds are disgusting..I fucking hate the Broncos with a passion..I don't mind Pittsburgh, I mind their faggy try hard "blue collar" joke of a fanbase..the Patriots are disliked by default but I respect Tom Brady..I like how Cinci plays..they play hard and their coach deserves some postseason success..obviously, I'd root for them by default but I can't this upcoming game..Baltimore?..irrelevant team, tbh..the AFC looks top heavy..it's gonna come down to whether Peyton noodle arm can deliver the goods and we all know how that is..Pittsburgh can beat Denver, tbh..and I see that as a possibility..if it's Pitt vs Denver, Idgaf about that game..I'd root for the Pats by default, even though it pains me to admit that..

NFC

1) Seattle
2) Green Bay
3) Dallas
4) Carolina
5) Arizona
6) Detroit

I don't like any of the teams in the NFC..I can say fuck Seattle..those faggots are still crying over the Sonics and I hope they suffer epic failure..Green Bay I can respect as it's a small market..Big Dog has family in Wisconsin and they get dirty with their team, tbh..I don't mind seeing Dallas advance to play Seattle in the NFC..they are the only team, imo, that can punch Seattle in the mouth enough to beat them..plus, Romo has grown on me and I appreciate the way their no name defense plays..rooting for Carolina is like rooting for cancer..they have annoying faggot bandwagon fans that I hope will never experience a superbowl victory, tbh..Arizona is irrelevant..Detroit can be cute with those recievers..they have quite the prison break on defense..those motherfucks are some big fat greasy negs..

Silver&Black
12-29-2014, 03:18 AM
As long as Peyton doesn't ring tbh

Flintstones32
12-29-2014, 03:30 AM
For some reason I just can't stand the steelers, ravens and bengals. Denver is whatever. I wouldn't be mad if its the pats or colts in the SB. NFC obviously the Lions, but once Stafford makes his usual outing on the road, then I would say Dallas. Romo is growing on me as well lately. He deserves one after all the shit he has taken when he had some atrocious players surrounding him.

spurraider21
12-29-2014, 03:35 AM
NFC is obviously the Seahawks since i'm a fan of Wilson

not really a fan of any of these AFC teams... I'm a huge Gronk fan, but I can't find myself ever pulling for the Pats. I guess I'd go Ravens or Colts. Luck vs Wilson would be a cool storyline.

The best superbowl matchup from a football standpoint is pretty clearly Seattle vs New England though.. so the football purist in me wants to see that

DeadlyDynasty
12-29-2014, 03:40 AM
AFC:

1. Ravens: Always root for my birthplace once the Bills go AWOL every year. I'm also president of the Joe Bags fan club.
2. Colts: It's just a treat to watch Andrew Luck play (no homo)--he still has too much of the Favre-esque reckless abandon in his game, but he also has zero run support and a Jekyll&Hyde defense, so his hand is forced.
3. Broncos: Much like Peyton's Colts, it just feels like they'll win one at some point, at least you'd think. They're also not as loathesome as they've been in years past--more humbled squad.
4. Bengals: I'm just sick of these faggots hogging a playoff spot every year when we all know damn well they ain't gonna do shit...and no matter what happens, Marvin Lewis will retain his job.
5. Patriots: Let's face it they're more than likely going to bring home their 4th VLT this year--also not as unlikable as in years past.
6. Steelers: Fuck Pittsburgh.

NFC:

1. Lions: I think everybody's head would explode if they actually won the conference. We'd all be asking, what the fuck just happened?
2. Cardinals: Big-time Bruce Arians fan...Colts should've ditched Chuckstrong and stayed with this guy.
3. Packers: Like Luck, whenever Rodgers plays it's must-see TV.
4. Cowboys: I hate them and can't wait for Romo to fail, but if he pulls it off he'd be overcoming a career's worth of football PTSD.
5. Panthers: Like the Bengals, they're a waste of a playoff spot--and since they don't actually have to play an NFL QB on WC weekend they may just earn the right to be Seattle's jizzrag.
6. Seahawks: Just because 90% of their current fanbase never even knew they were once an AFC team

Malik Hairston
12-29-2014, 04:02 AM
1. Broncos, of course..how can anybody not like them, tbh?
2. Colts..lesser of evils, don't have any feelings toward them
3. Patriots..the Spurs of the NFL, can't hate them
4. Bengals..Marvin Lewis, their ugly-ass QB, etc
5. Ravens..leftover hate from the Ray Lewis days+never going to forget Rahim Moore
6. Steelers..from their rapist QB to their refs to their fans to Hines Ward

1. Packers..my brother's fav team so I've always followed them
2. Cardinals..would be funny, tbh:lol
3. Cowboys..would love to see Romo win it all
4. Lions
5. Panthers..don't see how any non-Panthers fans can cheer for a team that made the playoffs with that abysmal record :lol
6. Searefs..love Marshawn, hate the rest..

mojorizen7
12-29-2014, 06:41 AM
1. Green Bay because i'm a Rodgers fan.
don't care
don't care
don't care
don't care
don't care
don't care
don't care
don't care
don't care
don't care
don't care
12. Arizona because fuck Bruce Arians and his arrogant pie hole. Carolina had better take care of this for me next week.

Brazil
12-29-2014, 07:16 AM
I'm not that much into the nfl so that's an outsider perspective:

AFC

1) Patriots - I'm a fan of Brady and Gronk... Brady has a bit of metrosexual in him but you cannot hate his game... I also like the Beli / Brady longevity
2) Ravens - I followed their great run in 2012
3) Pittsburgh
4) Indy
5) Cinci
6) Broncos - I cannot stand them for whatever reasons

NFC

1) Detroit - Living there for 2 years, watched a bunch of games at the Ford Field. Also familiar with the Michigan stadium.
2) Seattle - I have a brother in law living there... it helped they fucked hard Broncos tbh
3) Green Bay - Small market, great stadium... I'd love to see Rodgers with another ring
4) Dallas - After all the shit he receives... would be nice to see Romo doing well
5) Arizona
6) Carolina - I'm quite neutral on them but no life crusade for newton made me dislike them tbh

Raven
12-29-2014, 08:51 AM
afc
pats - obviously, this year they are the team to root for, young and motivated and play the game the way it's supposed to
ravens - always liked them in general, but i don't think they have a shot and their D is waaaaaaaaaay overrated
cincy - love aj green and their team is both strong and well rounded, dalton is solid and likeable
colts - hate the team but luck is great
broncos - obvious since they are the main opponent, don't have much against peyton either
stealers - hate everything about them except ward and the offence in general :lol the D is also very overrated

:lolfc

lions - only likeable team and suh is an asset for the NE trophy :lol
cardinals - man it must really suck for them, they are the obviously best team but without a qb it's pointless
cows - hard to think there may be teams i despise more... i hate everything about them, self entitled losers are the worst
cums - love the D but the monkey is terrible and a disgrace to the game
seamanagers - not much to say that isn't obvious
GB - the new jersey of human race. nuff said.

rogues
12-29-2014, 09:09 AM
afc
pats - obviously, this year they are the team to root for, young and motivated and play the game the way it's supposed to
ravens - always liked them in general, but i don't think they have a shot and their D is waaaaaaaaaay overrated
cincy - love aj green and their team is both strong and well rounded, dalton is solid and likeable
colts - hate the team but luck is great
broncos - obvious since they are the main opponent, don't have much against peyton either
stealers - hate everything about them except ward and the offence in general :lol the D is also very overrated

:lolfc

lions - only likeable team and suh is an asset for the NE trophy :lol
cardinals - man it must really suck for them, they are the obviously best team but without a qb it's pointless
cows - hard to think there may be teams i despise more... i hate everything about them, self entitled losers are the worst
cums - love the D but the monkey is terrible and a disgrace to the game
seamanagers - not much to say that isn't obvious
GB - the new jersey of human race. nuff said.
I didn't mind Brazil because he's french and french food is good..but you, no..you're an ugly faggy bandwagoning foreigner with shitful takes, tbh..

lefty
12-29-2014, 09:14 AM
:lol

Brazil
12-29-2014, 09:41 AM
^ In Algeria they have good food too tbh

Dat couscous merguez "c'est bon comme la bas dis"

resistanze
12-29-2014, 09:42 AM
AFC

1) Broncos - Hope Fivehead can get back to the SB.
2) Ravens - Always liked this team...Steve Smith Sr.
3) Patriots - Gotta respect em.
4) Indy - Luck is good, but team strikes me as fluky.
5) Cinci - Irrelevant.
6) Pittsburgh - No.

NFC

1) Green Bay - Will try to watch a game @ Lambeau next year.
2) Dallas - I actually like the makeup of this team...if they knock off GB I'll root for them to win it all.
3) Arizona - I like Arizona but they have no chance to make noise.
4) Seattle - Don't mind em but fuck em. Don't want a repeat.
5) Carolina - Indifferent. Won't make any noise.
6) Detroit - No.

Blizzardwizard
12-29-2014, 10:17 AM
Fuck Fivehead.

Raven
12-29-2014, 10:39 AM
I didn't mind Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466) because he's french and french food is good..but you, no..you're an ugly faggy bandwagoning foreigner with shitful takes, tbh..

:lol solid meltdown, i don't mind you though, i like your trolling, pretty original and hateful

Clipper Nation
12-29-2014, 10:47 AM
As long as Fivehead and Brady don't ring.

Pelicans78
12-29-2014, 10:52 AM
Rooting for the Cowboys. Can't really stand watching anyone else.

Avante
12-29-2014, 10:53 AM
NFC

The Seahawks are the team that does it differently, gotta like that. They are todays 85 Bears. Beat the other team up, unleash Walter Payton/Marshawn Lynch taking the heart out of the defense.

AFC

That Belichick/Brady combo as good as it's ever got, none better. As we know we don't see "star" running back/wide receivers (usually) with the Pats and it simply doesn't matter. They just keep winning.

There is no logical reason to see either team losing at home.

The other 10 teams just supporting actors in this play.

lefty
12-29-2014, 11:06 AM
^ In Algeria they have good food too tbh

Dat couscous merguez "c'est bon comme la bas dis"

Damn that's old :lol

Brazil
12-29-2014, 11:09 AM
Damn that's old :lol

http://le-blog-des-reductions.fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/visuel_garbit_couscous.jpg

scanry
12-29-2014, 11:16 AM
AFC

1) Patriots - Lombardi is long overdue
2) Indy - Luck was prime time back in the Pac 10 days.
3) Pittsburgh - Should've been a dynasty if not for Big Ben.
4) Baltimore - Love their toughness & unlike Jim, John has a great system.
5) Broncos - Can't hate Manning.
6) Cinci - Irrelevant

NFC

1) Seattle - Watched every Seahawks game in the 2000's with perennial chokers Hasselback & Alexander. Russ is the next Brady tbh.
2) Dallas - Seattle's only threat in the NFC.
3) Green Bay - Rodgers.
4) Carolina - Irrelevant
5) Arizona - Irrelevant
6) Detroit - Irrelevant

Clipper Nation
12-29-2014, 11:23 AM
As for my rankings:

AFC
1. Baltimore - Joey Bags is dangerous come playoff time.
2. Indianapolis - a Luck Super Bowl win would put Frizzle's "Cum > Luck" schtick to rest.
3. Cincinnati - meh.
4. Pittsburgh - meh.
5. New England - fuck Brady's bitch ass, steroid Gronk, Belicheat, and their bandwagon fanbase.
6. Denver - another Fivehead choke would be glorious.

NFC
1. Seattle - aside from Struggle Wilson's boring game management, they're likeable and fun to watch.
2. Green Bay - wouldn't mind Rodgers ringing again.
3. Dallas - mainly by default.
4. Arizona - meh.
5. Detroit - never rooting for them until they let Kellen play.
6. Carolina - :lmao Cum Newton

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-29-2014, 11:40 AM
Carolina is the only team I care about.

If they lose, I wouldn't mind having NE, Dallas, or even Baltimore/Denver win.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-29-2014, 11:45 AM
:lol wow, I can't believe so many teams want Seattle to win over Carolina... they are going to be disappointed after this playoffs!

lefty
12-29-2014, 11:49 AM

http://le-blog-des-reductions.fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/visuel_garbit_couscous.jpg
I dunno man, there is no merguez in real couscous

:lol Garbit

lefty
12-29-2014, 11:50 AM
AFC:

6. Seahawks: Just because 90% of their current fanbase never even knew they were once an AFC team

vander
12-29-2014, 12:00 PM
AFC
1. Denver - Best/Most deserving team
2. New England - Belichick is God
3. Indianapolis
4. Cincinnati - Redhead is not worthy
5. Pittsburgh - hate this team
6. Baltimore - hate this team even more

NFC
1. Dallas - cuz all the Romo/Jerruh/Garrett haters, amazing what an O-line can do
2. Green Bay - only other worthy team in the NFC
3. Arizona
6a. Detroit - f*** that 3rd world libtard town
6b. Carolina
6c. Seattle - Cheaters

this year's NFC once again makes the case for fewer playoff teams/fewer Divisions and perhaps a longer Regular Season. cut the # of divisions in half, make winning a division mean something. 5 playoff teams per conf. with only 2 "wild card" teams, basically a play in game.

7 win teams in the playoffs is a joke
9 win teams in the SB is a joke
refs are a joke
NFL is becoming a joke

dirk4mvp
12-29-2014, 12:04 PM
AFC

Indy
Denver

NFC

Dallas - would be funny watching Media go post '11 Dirk on Romo tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-29-2014, 12:04 PM
Vander is so salty because his team didn't make it. Why do they need to make a change? Would you rather it be like college football (like in your avatar).

Is a 7, or 9 win team can go into the playoffs and knock off top teams, then they deserve the title - no question.

And what do you mean the NFC is "again proving" - they were by far the stronger conference last year.

But if the Chargers were in (9 wins), you'd change your tune. You'd be like

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/fg1.gif

monosylab1k
12-29-2014, 12:08 PM
Anybody but Pittsburgh. I'd rather see Peyton post a perfect QBR every playoff game and win by 50 every week while Brady throws 5 picks and everybody including Bill Simmons says "Peyton>Brady forever now" while Revis plays like ass and gets burned for 4 TD's only to say postgame "I only signed here to fuck the Patriots over in the playoffs. It was Rex Ryan's idea!" and Welker catches 18 passes and wins SBMVP than see the Steelers win a title. Fuck Pittsburgh.

vander
12-29-2014, 12:33 PM
Vander is so salty because his team didn't make it. Why do they need to make a change? Would you rather it be like college football (like in your avatar).

And what do you mean the NFC is "again proving" - they were by far the stronger conference last year.

didn't mean NFC only, just that it happened again, it happens consistently, this year it was the NFC.

the Chargers didn't deserve to go to the playoffs last year, and even if they had beaten the Chiefs, they wouldn't have deserved it this year.

Is a 7, or 9 win team can go into the playoffs and knock off top teams, then they deserve the title - no question.

this is completely wrong, in the NFL anything can happen any given Sunday, the worst team in the league can beat the best. that's why the teams that climb to the top over the course of a long season should be rewarded, not forced to play the same inferior teams again.

Clipper Nation
12-29-2014, 12:46 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/fg1.gif
You do realize we'd have 10 wins if we were in the playoffs, not 9, right? Oh wait, you really are that fucking retarded.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-29-2014, 12:56 PM
You do realize we'd have 10 wins if we were in the playoffs, not 9, right? Oh wait, you really are that fucking retarded.

I don't talk to guys whose teams are not in the playoffs.

Brazil
12-29-2014, 01:12 PM
I don't talk to guys whose teams are not in the playoffs.

OMG

that's so mean tbh

lefty
12-29-2014, 01:33 PM
OMG

that's so mean tbh
http://titom.hornet.free.fr/GifsForum/KC.gif

Brazil
12-29-2014, 02:50 PM
http://titom.hornet.free.fr/GifsForum/KC.gif

:lmao

http://m.memegen.com/srsmqw.jpg

hehateme
12-29-2014, 03:00 PM
Jumping on the Green Bay bandwagon this year I think

Arcadian
12-29-2014, 03:24 PM
1. Steelers
2. Broncos
6. Patriots

Don't really give a fuck about the NFC.

Robz4000
12-29-2014, 04:55 PM
Don't particularly give a fuck about any of the teams in the postseason, but my list would go like this:

AFC:
Ravens
Colts
Cincy
Pats
Stillers
Donks

NFC:
Cowgirls
Packers
Cards
Lions

Basically fuck the Seamanagers and Cum Newton.

Spur-Addict
12-29-2014, 05:31 PM
Don't particularly give a fuck about any of the teams in the postseason, but my list would go like this:

AFC:
Ravens
Colts
Cincy
Pats
Stillers
Donks

NFC:
Cowgirls
Packers
Cards
Lions

Basically fuck the Seamanagers and Cum Newton.

Come on Robz :depressed

Robz4000
12-29-2014, 05:39 PM
Come on Robz :depressed

:lol I rooted for y'all last year in the big dance; wanna see some new blood win it. If it helps I'll be for your guys if they play the Cums.

Holden_Caulfield
12-29-2014, 05:46 PM
if carolina wins a game, cum will get so paid :lol i feel bad for panthers fans tbh

Ditty
12-29-2014, 05:52 PM
AFC:
Cardinals-Would be pretty cool too see a team host a superbowl
Lions-Even if the fans are huge faggots at the where I watch the games on Sunday at, they don't have anyone besides Suh who is not likable
Panthers-Cam is a huge fag, but everyone else is tolerable plus they will get smoked by any teams in AFC if they somehow make the superbowl
(Huge drop off after this)
Packers- Have too many damn fans, and the can be huge faggots also at times
Seattle-Fuck Richard Sherman, they always beat the Redskins in the playoffs, and there fans supposedly made of Sean Taylor's death
Cowboys-Live in the "second" biggest cowboys market unfortunately. Hate the team of course, and I'll move overseas if they win another superbowl in my lifetime.

AFC:
Bengals-Know a really good guy who is Bengals fan, and they're a likable team
Colts-Never had a issue with them besides I wish they would of took RG3 instead of Luck, but besides that they're okay in my books
Pats-Don't know much Pats fans so they're okay to me, never had too much of an issue with Brady also
Broncos-huge bandwagon fanbase, and hope they stay at two superbowls, not a fan of Peyton
Steelers-huge fanbase also a little more loyal than Broncos, and couldn't stand them with seven superbowls
Ravens-I've heard there fans are huge chodes in the baltimore/dc area, and don't want them to tie the redskins for superbowls either

Bengals vs Cardinals Super bowl please!

Kool Bob Love
12-29-2014, 05:57 PM
Seahawks- got this lock already. Modern day dynasty. Enjoy.
Panthers- like what they got going in Carolina. Also them Colors are sick.
other 10 - :rollin

Spur-Addict
12-29-2014, 06:01 PM
:lol I rooted for y'all last year in the big dance; wanna see some new blood win it. If it helps I'll be for your guys if they play the Cums.

Allllright alright, I understand