Infinite_limit
12-30-2014, 02:20 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/ijoJB1vGhLdde/giphy.gif

lefty
12-30-2014, 02:33 PM
Really? No.
You cant handle the truth

DK was carried by a great all-around forward in Pippen

Kirby had to carry that heavy lazy fatass Shaq and that sensitive vagina Gasol (not to mention that weirdo Bynum and that nutcase Artest)

Plus, he was coached by an older and senile Jackson; MJ was coached by healthy and prime Jackson

Arcadian
12-30-2014, 04:03 PM
You cant handle the truth

DK was carried by a great all-around forward in Pippen

Kirby had to carry that heavy lazy fatass Shaq and that sensitive vagina Gasol (not to mention that weirdo Bynum and that nutcase Artest)

Plus, he was coached by an older and senile Jackson; MJ was coached by healthy and prime Jackson

Oh. So you were serious. :lol I just needed to verify that before initiating a discussion.

Shaq in the early 2000s was arguably the greatest peak of any player in history. I'm not generally a Shaq apologist, but it's funny to observe how easily people are influenced by the recency effect. You see one of the greatest players of all time struggle at the end of his career, and you conclude that he was never very good to begin with? That's just irrational. Shaq ranks below Duncan, but above Kobe on my all-time player rankings. Pippen is not even in the top 25.

Mikeanaro
12-30-2014, 04:22 PM
The difference is Kobe had shitty teams since Shaq left, then he won 2 rings with Fartsol who was a bricker piece of shiet (and a good cast Fisher and company) and then back to really bad teams.
DK teams never sucked that much and for that long he had what 3 bad seasons? till Scottie came in the 1987 draft, and then he came back to the Wiz just to pass Wilt.

Kool Bob Love
12-30-2014, 04:23 PM
Dammit lefty. Smh.

Thread
12-30-2014, 04:29 PM
The difference is Kobe had shitty teams since Shaq left, then he won 2 rings with Fartsol who was a bricker piece of shiet (and a good cast Fisher and company) and then back to really bad teams.
DK teams never sucked that much and for that long he had what 3 bad seasons? till Scottie came in the 1987 draft, and then he came back to the Wiz just to pass Wilt.

Kobe's biggest failure is raping. He not only did it, but, he unfortunately did it in his prime's prime. Just total loss there. Knocked the wind out of him, the pins out from under him. He was inert for 4 years. That's a long time. It's a akin to beating stage 4 cancer...even afterward you're left in a state of total shock. It changes a person. Kobe, the psychopath he is resisted that change and utterly succeeded. Sure, he was on the mat for 4 years, but, once he got up offin' that mat he was exact same person he was before he raped. That is incredibly fantastic. Astounding even upon gross examination.

lefty
12-30-2014, 05:02 PM
Oh. So you were serious. :lol I just needed to verify that before initiating a discussion.

Shaq in the early 2000s was arguably the greatest peak of any player in history. I'm not generally a Shaq apologist, but it's funny to observe how easily people are influenced by the recency effect. You see one of the greatest players of all time struggle at the end of his career, and you conclude that he was never very good to begin with? That's just irrational. Shaq ranks below Duncan, but above Kobe on my all-time player rankings. Pippen is not even in the top 25.
:lol

I wasnt really srs
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/auto/r/350x0/2/9/291e9_ORIG-successful_troll.jpg

spurraider21
12-30-2014, 05:04 PM
:lmao arcadian

Arcadian
12-30-2014, 05:22 PM
Oh. K.

Trolling is gay. People should just say what they mean and mean what they say.

Strange Love
12-30-2014, 05:28 PM
:lol

I wasnt really srs
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/auto/r/350x0/2/9/291e9_ORIG-successful_troll.jpg

Should have kept the gig going tbh.

lefty
12-30-2014, 05:31 PM
Should have kept the gig going tbh.

Nah

Not many people would have been trolled tbh

Arcadian
12-30-2014, 05:33 PM
The sad thing is, there are probably several people here who do believe the opening statement. How is one to distinguish between trolling and a genuinely stupid opinion on this forum? :lol

spurraider21
12-30-2014, 05:38 PM
The sad thing is, there are probably several people here who do believe the opening statement. How is one to distinguish between trolling and a genuinely stupid opinion on this forum? :lol
because lefty said it

Mikeanaro
12-30-2014, 06:01 PM
Lefty would never lie to us, word.

Mikeanaro
12-30-2014, 06:07 PM
Kobe's biggest failure is raping. He not only did it, but, he unfortunately did it in his prime's prime. Just total loss there. Knocked the wind out of him, the pins out from under him. He was inert for 4 years. That's a long time. It's a akin to beating stage 4 cancer...even afterward you're left in a state of total shock. It changes a person. Kobe, the psychopath he is resisted that change and utterly succeeded. Sure, he was on the mat for 4 years, but, once he got up offin' that mat he was exact same person he was before he raped. That is incredibly fantastic. Astounding even upon gross examination.
DK was a cultural phenomenom a NBA lovely diva and Kobe is being looked as a clone, even Lebron couldnt match that but could try to rape some young girl...

Malik Hairston
12-30-2014, 06:11 PM
lefty you like the Habs tonight? thinking of betting on them, tbh..

lefty
12-30-2014, 07:35 PM
lefty you like the Habs tonight? thinking of betting on them, tbh..

On tonight's game? Yes

On them winning the Cup? Lolno

unforeseen
12-30-2014, 09:06 PM
Even the title would be trolling on lakersground

100%duncan
12-30-2014, 09:51 PM
Lol trolled