PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Lebron turned 30 today :cry

Thebesteva
12-30-2014, 02:48 PM
:cry Congrats King HGH :cry

But seriously though, for a kid out of the hood, dude is a multibagillionaire and has more money than any of us ever will combined. RESPECT

scanry
12-30-2014, 02:52 PM
Lebron made a ton of money from beats tbh. Probably a couple of hundred mill.

Bynumite
12-30-2014, 03:31 PM
As long as Lebeta stays stuck on 2/5... tee, hee.

hater
12-30-2014, 03:32 PM
gotta respect he coulda fucked up many times but thanks to himself and probably his handlers :lol he has survived. No he didn't become the GOAT everyone expected of him, yes he is a manchild and gutless worm. but at least he didn't go Len Bias or Stevie Franchise :lmao

jeebus
12-30-2014, 03:34 PM
Dat vitamin water

dirk4mvp
12-30-2014, 04:27 PM
6 is on nba tv btw

FkLA
12-30-2014, 04:28 PM
happy bday to the 2nd greatest of all-time tbh

Thread
12-30-2014, 04:35 PM
6 is on nba tv btw

I still can't believe it. I have to pinch myself, hard.

Amy was one hard-hearted woman. Christ-a-mighty.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2014, 04:37 PM

But seriously though, for a kid out of the hood, dude is a multibagillionaire and has more money than any of us ever will combined. RESPECT

you sure love some nigga dick....just sayin :wow

dirk4mvp
12-30-2014, 04:41 PM
I still can't believe it. I have to pinch myself, hard.

Amy was one hard-hearted woman. Christ-a-mighty.

I remember sitting in a bar in Oxford taking advantage of the $1 tequila shots hoping each team could continue to out choke each other. Then the shot happened.

Ray Allen

Thebesteva
12-30-2014, 06:29 PM
you sure love some nigga dick....just sayin :wow

Did Kobe shout out to you yet? :cry

PingPong
12-30-2014, 07:36 PM
30? Three more years and he will be able to go to the San Antônio Spurs...

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-30-2014, 07:46 PM
LeLyle Alzado James tbh

baseline bum
12-30-2014, 08:28 PM
As long as Lebeta stays stuck on 2/5... tee, hee.

2/6 would be better

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2014, 08:28 PM
gotta respect he coulda fucked up many times but thanks to himself and probably his handlers :lol he has survived. No he didn't become the GOAT everyone expected of him, yes he is a manchild and gutless worm. but at least he didn't go Len Bias or Stevie Franchise :lmao

Or Jimmy Cuckhold.:lmao

Bynumite
12-30-2014, 08:40 PM
After all the hype and talk of potential GOAT status, when you break down Lebeta's career what you got left is a negative Finals record, the return to massa Gilbert after being on some pseudo black militant bullshit and the many ways Lebeta found to shit on his home state team.

First he shits on Cleveland on national TV with the decision, leaves, wins a couple of rings, chokes a couple more, returns, decides to play GM and fails miserably at building a competitive team. Decides he wants to play on "chill mode" and quit his HGH diet and will probably end up coach killing Blatt.

I look forward to see the various ways Lebeta finds to shit on Cleveland until his career his over.

Bynumite
12-30-2014, 08:44 PM
2/6 would be better

You mean 1/5.

Thebesteva
12-30-2014, 08:54 PM
After all the hype and talk of potential GOAT status, when you break down Lebeta's career what you got left is a negative Finals record, the return to massa Gilbert after being on some pseudo black militant bullshit and the many ways Lebeta found to shit on his home state team.

First he shits on Cleveland on national TV with the decision, leaves, wins a couple of rings, chokes a couple more, returns, decides to play GM and fails miserably at building a competitive team. Decides he wants to play on "chill mode" and quit his HGH diet and will probably end up coach killing Blatt.

I look forward to see the various ways Lebeta finds to shit on Cleveland until his career his over.

It's amazing that Realcavsfans.com have more Lebron critics than this shithole of a forum. I have no idea how to explain that. If you read the criticisms his own fan base is giving him right now on that site, you would think I made 15,000 accounts to critique that nigga.

90% of posts right now are that he's 'done' 'wasted his prime in Miami' 'Regrets coming home' 'Overrated' 'Never had that MJ or Kobe heart' 'Narcissist'

Bynumite
12-30-2014, 09:09 PM
It's amazing that Realcavsfans.com have more Lebron critics than this shithole of a forum. I have no idea how to explain that.

Kobe is 4-2 against the spurs in the playoffs, has 5 rings and great playoff numbers against them over the span of a decade. Kobe scarred the spurs fanbase for life.

Spurs lost one to Lebeta in dramatic fashion but still have the 2-1 Finals advantage.

That's all you need to know about spurfan's positive views on Lebron and the hate Kobe gets.

Thread
12-30-2014, 09:11 PM
Kobe scarred the spurs fanbase for life.

That's it. And that's all.

Uh,,,,,,,,,1 more thing:::

Mighty

baseline bum
12-30-2014, 09:15 PM
Kobe is 4-2 against the spurs in the playoffs, has 5 rings and great playoff numbers against them over the span of a decade. Kobe scarred the spurs fanbase for life.

Spurs lost one to Lebeta in dramatic fashion but still have the 2-1 Finals advantage.

That's all you need to know about spurfan's positive views on Lebron and the hate Kobe gets.

Why would any of that matter now when Kobe hasn't been a threat in years?

Thread
12-30-2014, 09:17 PM
Why would any of that matter now when Kobe hasn't been a threat in years?

Because the past is the soil we walk on, bene.

scanry
12-30-2014, 09:21 PM

The Spurs view Lebron positively because of his play as well as his efficiency. He was great from day 1 and didn't get carried to a 3 peat by another player. Laker fans want to pull the rings stickh because Lebron's had the better career.

Thread
12-30-2014, 09:23 PM
The Spurs view Lebron positively because of his play as well as his efficiency. He was great from day 1 and didn't get carried to a 3 peat by another player. Laker fans want to pull the rings stickh because Lebron's had the better career.

Scan, please, you pulled his fat outta the fire not 2 years ago.

scanry
12-30-2014, 09:34 PM
Scan, please, you pulled his fat outta the fire not 2 years ago.

Still a role player Dale. Don't bring Daddy's rings into this. Despite the hype, Lebron's actually lived upto it. Kobe didn't have the lights flash on him early in his career. It was all about Daddy in Kobe's first 6-7 years.

Thebesteva
12-30-2014, 09:34 PM

It's true, historically Kobe has owned the Spurs. However, you know my take on #8 aka #24. He was a horrible leader, he needed Phil to calm him down. I personally think TD surpassed Kobe as a leader, but Kobe is still a top 10.

Franklin
12-30-2014, 10:05 PM
I thought he turned 30 years ago judging by his look and reduced hairline tbh :lol

Thread
12-30-2014, 10:37 PM
Still a role player Dale. Don't bring Daddy's rings into this. Despite the hype, Lebron's actually lived upto it. Kobe didn't have the lights flash on him early in his career. It was all about Daddy in Kobe's first 6-7 years.

Please. If Amy doesn't file James is at 1.

TDMVPDPOY
12-31-2014, 06:45 AM
isnt his current contract only 2years?

that means he can opt out and sign somewhere else?

why not come to the spurs? play alongside kawhi and green?

AlexJones
12-31-2014, 06:48 AM
This clown's best option is to recruit Durant and return to Miami.

Killakobe81
12-31-2014, 09:23 AM

He just signed on as spokesman for the K900, the official luxury car of the NBA ...
His grandkids should be able to eat off his wealth.
Despite some hiccups he has lived up to or surpassed 90% of hype/expectations ....
To bad the 10% is ridiculous ring expectations ...but if he died today he istill and all-time great and arguably best sF ever.

Thread
12-31-2014, 09:42 AM
He just signed on as spokesman for the K900, the official luxury car of the NBA ...
His grandkids should be able to eat off his wealth.
Despite some hiccups he has lived up to or surpassed 90% of hype/expectations ....
To bad the 10% is ridiculous ring expectations ...but if he died today he istill and all-time great and arguably best sF ever.

Well, of course because there is a Media based & NBA/Gov't sponsored campaign to dilute the importance of (ring). It's another by product of the bumper sticker campaign by the DOE/Teacher's Union to dilute competition in the classroom from cradle onto, well, grave.

It used to be you were total shit if you didn't ring (Daddy).

Now, there are no more boogeymen to tar & feather. The tar & feathers have been put away & and a whole shit load of NBA bumper stickers have been loitering for several years.

Killakobe81
12-31-2014, 09:51 AM
Well, of course because there is a Media based & NBA/Gov't sponsored campaign to dilute the importance of (ring). It's another by product of the bumper sticker campaign by the DOE/Teacher's Union to dilute competition in the classroom from cradle onto, well, grave.

It used to be you were total shit if you didn't ring (Daddy).

Now, there are no more boogeymen to tar & feather. The tar & feathers have been put away & and a whole shit load of NBA bumper stickers have been loitering for several years.

Oh, I dont care what media and advanced nerds say the ring still matters. me saying he is probably the GOAT SF is predicated on him winning one more ring. Sans a third ring I may have to switch my vote back to Larry Legend. And dont give me that Bird played with HOF'er crap. His coach (KC Jones)was no Red, Pop, riley or Phil. and Lebron likely will have played with two HOF'ers (Wade for sure Bosh probably). I dont care what your PERx Winshare duvided by your defensive rating states ..you still need to win

JamStone
12-31-2014, 01:37 PM
Anyone find it a little odd that ABC/ESPN actually aired his sons singing happy birthday to him?

"Happy birthday to you. You live at the zoo. You LOOK LIKE A MONKEY. And you smell like one too."

I know it's his own kids. I know they don't realize any better. I just thought, "wow, really?"

StrengthAndHonor
12-31-2014, 01:41 PM
Oh, I dont care what media and advanced nerds say the ring still matters. me saying he is probably the GOAT SF is predicated on him winning one more ring. Sans a third ring I may have to switch my vote back to Larry Legend. And dont give me that Bird played with HOF'er crap. His coach (KC Jones)was no Red, Pop, riley or Phil. and Lebron likely will have played with two HOF'ers (Wade for sure Bosh probably). I dont care what your PERx Winshare duvided by your defensive rating states ..you still need to win
Ray Allen is a HOFer too and he played an integral role in 2013.

Thread
12-31-2014, 01:44 PM

& in '10 as well. Cold as a well digger's ass.

StrengthAndHonor
12-31-2014, 01:46 PM
& in '10 as well. Cold as a well digger's ass.
Of course

Killakobe81
12-31-2014, 03:49 PM

great point S&H ...
I have no problem if Lebron realizes his full potential as GOAT. And Like I said he has surpassed MOST reasonable expectations. Mj is a high bar even Tim, Bird Magic or Kobe. But he does need to win a few more. And dudes need to stop making excuses for him. I dont take away points for James playing with Ray, Wade and Bosh ...he doesnt get a pass for not winning more than two either.

Chomag
12-31-2014, 04:02 PM
dat cliff