PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan Lake House For Sale

littlecoyotecoin
12-30-2014, 04:46 PM
Maybe he's outta here. The way he's been playing, it sure looks like he could go another year or three.

Or...maybe he is just tired of it?

Or, maybe part of the divorce settlement?

Anyway, FWIW, he's selling his Spicewood home. And, he's willing to take at least a 300-400k haircut on it. Maybe he overpaid, initially, but hill country prices are doing well. Curious as to his willingness to take the loss, not that he needs the money, but unless you just want out, why start there?

925,000, paid 1.25.

Anyone interested in a showing?

Spurstalk home base?

jARS mEsH sEt
12-30-2014, 05:03 PM
Not a bad deal considering he paid 1.25 for it. I'm tempted to consider it as a quick investment property, but the property taxes on that house are upwards of $20,000/year and it's not really in a rentable location. That house isn't terribly far from where I live (Westlake Hills, Austin TX). But I already pay $20,000/year for property taxes on my primary residence, so I'm not in the mood to hemorrhage another $20k/year unless I got a really good deal on it or I was looking to move into that house as my new primary residence, neither of which are feasible :lol

DMC
12-30-2014, 05:15 PM
Yeah... not really lake front these days. More like dry creek front with weeds growing up in the boat stalls. Probably why Tim is dumping it, cannot access water from it.

DPG21920
12-30-2014, 05:17 PM
Exactly. Most of the area has taken somewhat of a hit because of the drought and the fact it's not a constant level lake.

apalisoc_9
12-30-2014, 05:19 PM
Can you fish in that lake?

littlecoyotecoin
12-30-2014, 05:25 PM
Yeah... not really lake front these days. More like dry creek front with weeds growing up in the boat stalls. Probably why Tim is dumping it, cannot access water from it.

That seems [a] reasonable conclusion.

littlecoyotecoin
12-30-2014, 05:26 PM
Can you fish in that lake?

Easily, from the reports. You just walk out there and pick them up.

Dex
12-30-2014, 05:42 PM

:lol

jARS mEsH sEt
12-30-2014, 05:43 PM

:lmao

I had no idea Lake Travis was so anemic in his area. http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/tim-duncans-house/view/bing/

RD2191
12-30-2014, 05:43 PM
I'm done.:lmao

DesignatedT
12-30-2014, 05:49 PM
Having his type of money you might as well just sit on it until the water rises again (it will eventually). Values are still holding pretty good but it's a lot easier to sell lake frontage lots when there's water in the lake :lol. Guessing it has something to do with the divorce though which makes sense.

ElNono
12-30-2014, 06:05 PM
Damn, property is cheap down here

EDIT: relatively speaking, obviously

jARS mEsH sEt
12-30-2014, 06:13 PM

No state income tax either. However, property taxes are generally quite high in this particular area to make up for that fact.

Mikeanaro
12-30-2014, 06:15 PM

Really cheap, south american type of price far far away from NY prices or those californian mansions like that 13 mil one owned by Kid Rock.

ElNono
12-30-2014, 06:18 PM
No state income tax either. However, property taxes are generally quite high in this particular area to make up for that fact.

I see. IIRC, NJ does have the highest property taxes in the nation anyways :lol

Mikeanaro
12-30-2014, 06:19 PM
I guess he is not using it and doesnt wanna spend useless money on taxes, smart move anyway I´ve heard Tim will leave SA by the time he hangs it up.

Sasha
12-30-2014, 06:19 PM
Anyone know if there's a HOA for Duncan's property?

ElNono
12-30-2014, 06:21 PM
Really cheap, south american type of price far far away from NY prices or those californian mansions like that 13 mil one owned by Kid Rock.

Yeah, there's some mansions under 2000 sq ft around where I work that go for 2m-3m easy...

jARS mEsH sEt
12-30-2014, 06:25 PM
I see. IIRC, NJ does have the highest property taxes in the nation anyways :lol

New Jersey is high but it doesn't hold a candle to Texas :lol

Texas has the highest average property tax rate in the entire U.S. @ 2.57%

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/10/business/11leonhardt-avgproptaxrates.html?_r=0

But again we have no state income tax so it more than balances out (in most cases).

littlecoyotecoin
12-30-2014, 06:31 PM
:lmao

I had no idea Lake Travis was so anemic in his area. http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/tim-duncans-house/view/bing/

Yeah. Most of our lakes are low. I should have thought of that. I know boat ramps are closed at other area lakes for the same reason, but real estate is doing well in at least one area despite that. Wish we had as much water as oil.

littlecoyotecoin
12-30-2014, 06:32 PM
Having his type of money you might as well just sit on it until the water rises again (it will eventually). Values are still holding pretty good but it's a lot easier to sell lake frontage lots when there's water in the lake :lol. Guessing it has something to do with the divorce though which makes sense.

Those were my initial thoughts exactly. Just wait for rain. Not hurting for the money. Who knows.

elemento
12-30-2014, 06:33 PM
It's crazy how cheap it is. All houses in SA are cheap like that?

The prices in Brazil are hilarious right now. There's a massive inflation going on. Our case is different compared to the sub-prime case in US, but things will look ugly here in a few years here. People with no financial knowledge are buying expensive houses/apartments committing more than 50% of their income for the next 30 years because they believe their prices are going up forever. All indications are showing pretty much the opposite and a lot of people have started to lose their houses because they can't afford it.

A house like that in Brazil would probably cost U$ 5 million quite comfortably in most states of BR.

ElNono
12-30-2014, 06:34 PM

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/10/business/11leonhardt-avgproptaxrates.html?_r=0

But again we have no state income tax so it more than balances out (in most cases).

Had no idea. The problem in NJ is that it's very low in the poor areas, but anywhere you'd like to live, it's a ripoff. Especially in light of the average house price...

RD2191
12-30-2014, 06:37 PM
Let's all pitch in and buy it. We can make it a timeshare.

littlecoyotecoin
12-30-2014, 06:40 PM
I guess he is not using it and doesnt wanna spend useless money on taxes, smart move anyway I´ve heard Tim will leave SA by the time he hangs it up.

20k x ? = 300-400k? I don't think he sells at that loss to avoid 20k tax cost.

littlecoyotecoin
12-30-2014, 06:42 PM

It's about double my price-range, Rob, but Jars said he would pick it up for a spare, but for the 20k in taxes. So, we really just need to speak kindly to Jars, and come up with 20k.

jARS mEsH sEt
12-30-2014, 06:53 PM
It's about double my price-range, Rob, but Jars said he would pick it up for a spare, but for the 20k in taxes. So, we really just need to speak kindly to Jars, and come up with 20k.

Well, 20k per year until I can sell it, hopefully for a small profit. Honestly if I ever bought a second house it would have to be a rentable property. I have no experience in this area.

EVAY
12-30-2014, 07:04 PM

:lol

EVAY
12-30-2014, 07:04 PM

That'd be my guess.

SpursFan86
12-30-2014, 07:08 PM
I got 5 on it

DPG21920
12-30-2014, 07:10 PM
The area is still nice, but it's depressing and it could be a long time (or never) before that Lake recovers. I wouldn't touch that with a 10-foot pole unless it was just a stupid offer. I might offer like 800K - the house needs work too. Everything looks to be in good condition, but it's pretty dated.

EVAY
12-30-2014, 07:11 PM

Well, there is a cross-over point if you actually put pen to paper. When the AT&T (used to be SWBT-SBC) group moved their headquarters to San Antonio from St. Louis in '92-93 the breakdown was that if somebody made over $110,000 per year, it was cheaper to move to Texas due to no income tax. But if you made LESS than that amount, it would be cheaper to stay in Missouri, where there was an income tax but far smaller property tax payments.

To figure it for today you would have to include the inflation aspect and the income tax rate and property taxes from whatever state you were leaving.

It is not quite as clean as a lot of people think, but if you are in a high income job or a high income-tax state, it is pretty clear. The companies making the move to Texas are making it based on the executives' salaries, not the worker-bees.

Russ
12-30-2014, 07:13 PM
$925K?

3700 sq. ft?

Perhaps, as an NBA player, he's selling it out of sheer embarrassment. :)

BackHome
12-30-2014, 07:28 PM
It's crazy how cheap it is. All houses in SA are cheap like that?

The prices in Brazil are hilarious right now. There's a massive inflation going on. Our case is different compared to the sub-prime case in US, but things will look ugly here in a few years here. People with no financial knowledge are buying expensive houses/apartments committing more than 50% of their income for the next 30 years because they believe their prices are going up forever. All indications are showing pretty much the opposite and a lot of people have started to lose their houses because they can't afford it.

A house like that in Brazil would probably cost U$ 5 million quite comfortably in most states of BR.

Yeah me and a friend went to Recife a couple of years ago he wanted me to go in with him on a condo on the beach. Should have went through with it but just couldn't see doing that eight hour flight to Brazil all the time..:(

jeebus
12-30-2014, 07:58 PM
I wonder how many guys Amy had over to run a train on her ass in that house?

littlecoyotecoin
12-30-2014, 08:05 PM

Well, 20k per year until I can sell it, hopefully for a small profit. Honestly if I ever bought a second house it would have to be a rentable property. I have no experience in this area.

Yes. Per year. But, I would let Rob decide on the option for the second year.

I do have a little bit of experience in this area, well, in a related area at a much lower price point. Rhymes with schmum lord.

Cklbmk
12-30-2014, 08:28 PM
Not a bad deal considering he paid 1.25 for it. I'm tempted to consider it as a quick investment property, but the property taxes on that house are upwards of $20,000/year and it's not really in a rentable location. That house isn't terribly far from where I live (Westlake Hills, Austin TX). But I already pay $20,000/year for property taxes on my primary residence, so I'm not in the mood to hemorrhage another $20k/year unless I got a really good deal on it or I was looking to move into that house as my new primary residence, neither of which are feasible :lol

I'd still schedule an appointment with a realtor just so I could look around Timmy's house.

Spur|n|Austin
12-30-2014, 09:12 PM
There's barely any damn water in Travis or in the Pedernales in that area right now.

DMC
12-30-2014, 09:15 PM
He might have purchased something more "on the water" in the area. Winter months are here, can't use it anyhow. Maybe he feels that by the time the weather is warm enough to use a lake house, he'll be sitting comfortably in the Virgin Islands.

hater
12-30-2014, 09:17 PM
u gotta be shittin me 400K???

that's a 1 bedroom condo where I live

elemento
12-30-2014, 09:26 PM
Yeah me and a friend went to Recife a couple of years ago he wanted me to go in with him on a condo on the beach. Should have went through with it but just couldn't see doing that eight hour flight to Brazil all the time..:(

Recife is a nice city, but the traffic jam is pretty intense. One of the worst in Brazil.

I would consider living there with a good salary. Not a very high cost of life compared to Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Brasilia. In "Nordeste", it's definitely one of the best cities to live.

DMC
12-30-2014, 09:32 PM
$925K?

3700 sq. ft?

Perhaps, as an NBA player, he's selling it out of sheer embarrassment. :)

Matty's dream house.

GrandeDavid
12-30-2014, 10:30 PM
I think Tim is absolutely retiring after this season. He is playing very well but looks like it's laborious.

Spurs9
12-31-2014, 12:23 AM
u gotta be shittin me 400K???

that's a 1 bedroom condo where I live
400k can buy you a 4800sqf house with a pool. Any place will have other areas more expensive or less expensive. Just because a 1 bedroom where you live is 400k that doesn't mean it's normal, that's horribly overpriced. There are lots of relatively cheap areas in the US.

And :lol at people saying they would consider it for 800/900. Anyone have the listing for house? I can probably find it.

Spurs9
12-31-2014, 12:33 AM
Found it for those who want to drop a million :lol
http://www.kuperrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/452-l-3903-hl5vdx/spicewood-lakefront-home-spicewood-tx-78669
The price drop should be more, it's not waterfront anymore it's completely dry. The house isn't overly impressive either for the money.

Rather buy this in SA for that money tbh
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6-Highgate-Dr-San-Antonio-TX-78257/26476133_zpid/

jARS mEsH sEt
12-31-2014, 01:08 AM
Found it for those who want to drop a million :lol
http://www.kuperrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/452-l-3903-hl5vdx/spicewood-lakefront-home-spicewood-tx-78669
The price drop should be more, it's not waterfront anymore it's completely dry. The house isn't overly impressive either for the money.

Rather buy this in SA for that money tbh
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6-Highgate-Dr-San-Antonio-TX-78257/26476133_zpid/

Wow, that home looks absolutely phenomenal @ $1M. A home like that in Westlake would cost more like $2.5M. $1M for that caliber house seems cheap even for Texas, or maybe San Antonio's cost of living is just much lower than Austin's COL. I feel like there has to be a catch somewhere. Like the previous family committed murder-suicide there or something.

How the hell has that house been on the market for 5 years with no real bites?

DMC
12-31-2014, 01:23 AM
I think Tim is absolutely retiring after this season. He is playing very well but looks like it's laborious.
He said he'd quit when he's no longer effective. That can mean two things: 1) he's playing poorly 2) his talent isn't helping the team because they aren't competitive for whatever reason.

He's got 5 rings, hit the WCF 3 years running and the Finals b2b. We've called him done before, a few times... and he's always proven us to be wrong. He might do it again, but I also think he's done.

DMC
12-31-2014, 01:26 AM
Wow, that home looks absolutely phenomenal @ $1M. A home like that in Westlake would cost more like $2.5M. $1M for that caliber house seems cheap even for Texas, or maybe San Antonio's cost of living is just much lower than Austin's COL. I feel like there has to be a catch somewhere. Like the previous family committed murder-suicide there or something.

No water. Latest Google images show that the boat dock is dry docked. A lakefront house is useless without the lake, and you're paying taxes on the county's assessment of a lakefront house, not on what it's actually worth. It's carpeted, even the stairs. It's not really "modern", not Lake Travis level modern anyhow. You can tell it was a part time get away, on the cheap relatively speaking. Probably leased out to teammates.

Edit: "Significantly below tax appraisal"

Meaning: You'll be paying taxes on more than it's worth. No pool, no water access, 110 degrees in the summer months with not much shade.

jARS mEsH sEt
12-31-2014, 01:28 AM
No water. Latest Google images show that the boat dock is dry docked. A lakefront house is useless without the lake, and you're paying taxes on the county's assessment of a lakefront house, not on what it's actually worth. It's carpeted, even the stairs. It's not really "modern", not Lake Travis level modern anyhow. You can tell it was a part time get away, on the cheap relatively speaking. Probably leased out to teammates.

Oh I'm not talking about Tim's house. I'm talking about the other one that Spurs9 "would rather buy" -

DMC
12-31-2014, 01:35 AM
Oh I'm not talking about Tim's house. I'm talking about the other one that Spurs9 "would rather buy" -

That's a nice drug dealer house. Pool upkeep would be through the roof, and someone looking to spend less than 1m for a home isn't going to be happy about 30K a year for pool upkeep, then we get to the lawn and hardwood.

Also, it's on the Dominion, no telling what the membership fees are. Almost 3000 a year for HOA dues... yikes.

Ice009
12-31-2014, 01:37 AM
smart move anyway I´ve heard Tim will leave SA by the time he hangs it up.

I thought that Tim would stay in SA? Where have you heard that he'd move? Where is he likely to move to?

Mikeanaro
12-31-2014, 01:44 AM
I thought that Tim would stay in SA? Where have you heard that he'd move? Where is he likely to move to?
Massachusetts, does he have relatives there or something?

Ice009
12-31-2014, 02:02 AM
Massachusetts, does he have relatives there or something?

No idea. I thought he might want to concentrate on his Blackjack Speed Shop. I also figured he might want to work with the Spurs in some capacity later on. Maybe player development or big man development type of coach.

If he wants the quiet life completely, then maybe the Virgin Islands.

Mikeanaro
12-31-2014, 02:12 AM
No idea. I thought he might want to concentrate on his Blackjack Speed Shop. I also figured he might want to work with the Spurs in some capacity later on. Maybe player development or big man development type of coach.

Who knows? Thats what I´ve heard of course it could be complete BS.

spurs10
12-31-2014, 02:24 AM
No state income tax either. However, property taxes are generally quite high in this particular area to make up for that fact.Hear, hear!

007nites
12-31-2014, 05:28 AM

Tim's main mansion is up on a hill and I think he owns the entire hill. I think he even has a 10-12 car garage on the property.

Spurs9
12-31-2014, 09:32 AM

Theres no catch, there are tons of houses like that. Austin is much more expensive than San Antonio. If you zoom out of the map you can see the amount of houses for sale in that area "Dominion", lots of million dollar homes in that area. Some of the Spurs live in there too. Prices are also up now in recent years, so you used to be able to get houses even bigger than that :lol

That's a nice drug dealer house. Pool upkeep would be through the roof, and someone looking to spend less than 1m for a home isn't going to be happy about 30K a year for pool upkeep, then we get to the lawn and hardwood.

Also, it's on the Dominion, no telling what the membership fees are. Almost 3000 a year for HOA dues... yikes.

I was looking at some cheap condos down in Florida you can get for less than $10k. The catch is the HOA fees too, you think $300 a year is bad? Some of those cheap condos have $90:lol a month HOA fees :lmao

DMC
12-31-2014, 12:48 PM
Theres no catch, there are tons of houses like that. Austin is much more expensive than San Antonio. If you zoom out of the map you can see the amount of houses for sale in that area "Dominion", lots of million dollar homes in that area. Some of the Spurs live in there too. Prices are also up now in recent years, so you used to be able to get houses even bigger than that :lol

I was looking at some cheap condos down in Florida you can get for less than $10k. The catch is the HOA fees too, you think $300 a year is bad? Some of those cheap condos have $90:lol a month HOA fees :lmao

Dominion is 3K a year, not 300 a year. If you can afford to live there it's nothing, but there's likely also membership fees for the golf club and other security, lawn and god knows what other fees.

EVAY
12-31-2014, 01:07 PM

Isn't that where Fabricio used to live?

Spurs9
12-31-2014, 01:12 PM
Dominion is 3K a year, not 300 a year. If you can afford to live there it's nothing, but there's likely also membership fees for the golf club and other security, lawn and god knows what other fees.
I meant $3k which comes down to $400 a month. Its honestly not bad in comparison to some areas. $3k a year won't phase the people who live there much.

In comparison here is a quick search for Florida condos, this one is $800 per month HOA :lol

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2730-S-Ocean-Blvd-742_Palm-Beach_FL_33480_M64833-38197?row=7

DMC
12-31-2014, 01:19 PM
Isn't that where Fabricio used to live?

Pop, David, Tim and a host of other rich guys live there.

DMC
12-31-2014, 01:21 PM
I meant $3k which comes down to $400 a month. Its honestly not bad in comparison to some areas. $3k a year won't phase the people who live there much.

In comparison here is a quick search for Florida condos, this one is $800 per month HOA :lol

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2730-S-Ocean-Blvd-742_Palm-Beach_FL_33480_M64833-38197?row=7

Someone attracted to a house because it's cheap will not be attracted to the side fees associated with exclusivity. There's no telling what else might be wrong with the house, it's amazing what cherry picked photos can hide.

EVAY
12-31-2014, 01:25 PM

No, I mean that specific house that you were referencing.

DMC
12-31-2014, 01:27 PM
No, I mean that specific house that you were referencing.

Yeah I like the Spurs but not enough to know where they all live specifically.

Spurs9
12-31-2014, 01:32 PM
Someone attracted to a house because it's cheap will not be attracted to the side fees associated with exclusivity. There's no telling what else might be wrong with the house, it's amazing what cherry picked photos can hide.
Yeah there are literally condos you can buy for $500 but they strapped you with ridiculous HOA fees. And now the people who pay the HOA fees can't even get rid of the house for $500 because of whats attached to it. I've seen some as high as $2000-$3000 per month for small condos.

EVAY
12-31-2014, 01:39 PM
Yeah I like the Spurs but not enough to know where they all live specifically.

That's why I thought it was odd that you were referencing another (at least I think it USED to be) Spurs house in a thread about a Spur's players house. My granddaughter used to be a swim team with Fabricio's kid when he lived on that street. Michael Finley lived on the same street, too, IIRC.

I don't know where any of them live unless there is a reason I would have run into them at some function or another. I don't think Oberto even lives in San Antonio anymore - actually I don't know if he does or not. Never occurred to me until I saw that address.

DMC
12-31-2014, 03:35 PM
That's why I thought it was odd that you were referencing another (at least I think it USED to be) Spurs house in a thread about a Spur's players house. My granddaughter used to be a swim team with Fabricio's kid when he lived on that street. Michael Finley lived on the same street, too, IIRC.

I don't know where any of them live unless there is a reason I would have run into them at some function or another. I don't think Oberto even lives in San Antonio anymore - actually I don't know if he does or not. Never occurred to me until I saw that address.
I wasn't referencing it. Someone else posted it, I commented on it.

EVAY
12-31-2014, 03:42 PM
I wasn't referencing it. Someone else posted it, I commented on it.

Sorry. I directed my response to the wrong guy then. My bad.

TheWriter
12-31-2014, 04:05 PM

Ignore the dipshit. He's trolling.

TheWriter
12-31-2014, 04:07 PM

Only one of those three live in the Dominion.

Hint: It's Pop.

TheWriter
12-31-2014, 04:34 PM

Just to elaborate my statement. Tim lives in Grey Forest, near Helotes. David lives in a high rise residential building, The Broadway, near Alamo Heights.

Ice009
12-31-2014, 11:24 PM
Just to elaborate my statement. Tim lives in Grey Forest, near Helotes. David lives in a high rise residential building, The Broadway, near Alamo Heights.

That's interesting. I would have thought David would have a house.

TampaDude
01-01-2015, 06:12 AM

Yeah, the HOA fee is probably so high because many of the units are unoccupied. The fees get divided by the number of residents, so the fewer residents, the higher the fees per resident.

BTW, I live about 15 minutes from downtown Tampa, and $200K will get you a nice lakefront house here. I love Florida.

exstatic
01-01-2015, 09:36 AM
Who knows? Thats what I´ve heard of course it could be complete BS.

It is. They have a huge state income tax, and Tim has stated on the record that he HATES cold weather climates.

BacktoBasics
01-01-2015, 09:54 AM
I guess he is not using it and doesnt wanna spend useless money on taxes, smart move anyway I´ve heard Tim will leave SA by the time he hangs it up.How would you know its a smart move? Bottom line you don't know shit and as usual you're just pulling crap out of your ass while actually contributing nothing.

BacktoBasics
01-01-2015, 09:57 AM
Who knows? Thats what I´ve heard of course it could be complete BS.Truth is you haven't heard anything. Just be honest, you make shit up, attempt to troll fabrications as contributing relevance when its nothing more than worthless fables.

PingPong
01-01-2015, 10:42 AM
Only one of those three live in the Dominion.

Hint: It's Pop.

Manu and Splitter have houses in the Dominion

TheWriter
01-01-2015, 12:50 PM
That's interesting. I would have thought David would have a house.

He had his massive home in the Dominion for many many years, then he "downsized" a few years ago to a home in the Huntington neighborhood in Shavano Park, when his kids started going to Central Catholic high school in downtown. He then downsized again to a penthouse in the Broadway high rise last year.

TheWriter
01-01-2015, 12:53 PM

Yep.

boutons_deux
01-01-2015, 12:58 PM
He had his massive home in the Dominion, then he "downsized" a few years ago to a home in the Huntington community in Shavano, when his kids started going to Central Catholic high school in downtown. He then downsized again to a penthouse in the Broadway high rise last year.

David was also named and shamed by SAWS for his insanely high water consumption.

phxspurfan
01-01-2015, 03:16 PM
Yeah, the HOA fee is probably so high because many of the units are unoccupied. The fees get divided by the number of residents, so the fewer residents, the higher the fees per resident.

BTW, I live about 15 minutes from downtown Tampa, and $200K will get you a nice lakefront house here. I love Florida.

Good prices, but don't you get shat on with flood insurance?

SnakeBoy
01-01-2015, 03:19 PM
David was also named and shamed by SAWS for his insanely high water consumption.

He had a water leak he didn't know about. Too rich to pay attention to the bill.

Biernutz
01-01-2015, 05:12 PM
another Laker anti-Tim thread

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/1221452572033-500x400.jpg

Beaverfuzz
01-04-2015, 12:50 AM

Plus you have to live in Florida. No thanks!

007nites
01-04-2015, 01:37 AM

Timmy

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh219/007nites/Timmyy_zpsb46a14b5.jpg

Tony

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh219/007nites/TP_zps501d3ef6.jpg

Manu

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh219/007nites/Manu_zps77432c3b.jpg

Splitter

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh219/007nites/splitter_zps6597405c.jpg

TheWriter
01-04-2015, 10:21 AM
Timmy

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh219/007nites/Timmyy_zpsb46a14b5.jpg

Tony

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh219/007nites/TP_zps501d3ef6.jpg

Manu

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh219/007nites/Manu_zps77432c3b.jpg

Splitter

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh219/007nites/splitter_zps6597405c.jpg

Tim's house is in the Grey Forest area and Tony's is in Anaqua Springs. Neither are in the Dominion community.

TampaDude
01-04-2015, 11:47 AM

Nope...I'm not in a floodplain area.

TampaDude
01-04-2015, 11:48 AM
Plus you have to live in Florida. No thanks!

Dude, Tampa fucking rocks! But, yeah, you should definitely stay away.

Beaverfuzz
01-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Dude, Tampa fucking rocks! But, yeah, you should definitely stay away.

To each their own. Say hi to Ethel for me

007nites
01-04-2015, 04:22 PM
Tim's house is in the Grey Forest area and Tony's is in Anaqua Springs. Neither are in the Dominion community.

So what are you saying?

Jenks
01-05-2015, 09:37 AM

But again we have no state income tax so it more than balances out (in most cases).Try data that isn't 8 years old

http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2014/10/09/states-highest-lowest-property-tax/

jARS mEsH sEt
01-05-2015, 03:08 PM
-