PDA

View Full Version : another baby contracts herpes from Jewish circumcision ritual

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-30-2014, 07:39 PM
If you ever wondered why Jewtons is the way he is this is what happened to him

http://nydailynews.com/new-york/jewish-baby-contracted-herpes-bris-article-1.2055911

https://syrianfreepress.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/untitled-6768.jpg

Another newborn boy has contracted herpes after a controversial Jewish circumcision ritual — the fourth case this year and the 17th since 2000, city health officials said Wednesday.

The baby was rushed to the hospital 12 days after undergoing the ancient ritual, known as metzitzah b’peh, which involves cleaning the circumcision wound by oral suction.

The unidentified boy has recovered, but two of the other infected infants since 2000 died, and at least two suffered brain damage.

The oral suction ritual is practiced by a small number of ultra-Orthodox Jews. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that it is performed 3,600 times a year in New York city.

Some Orthodox rabbis contend there's no medical proof that babies can became sick due to the circumcisions.

In the latest case, however, the Health Department said the newborn’s symptoms, the timing of the herpes outbreak and laboratory confirmation of the herpes simplex type 1 virus “are consistent” with transmission as a result of the oral suction procedure.

DJR210
12-30-2014, 08:38 PM
This has to be the sickest, most disturbing excuse for a religious ritual in all religion. What the fuck is wrong with Jews..Hitler was on to something.

Bynumite
12-30-2014, 11:56 PM
WTF? Never heard of that shit before. Jews really out here sucking baby dicks? :lmao

apalisoc_9
12-30-2014, 11:59 PM
why do you have to single out Jews?

Orthodox Christians and Muslims do the same thing...

OP ::rolleyes

DJR210
12-31-2014, 12:04 AM

Link? Never heard of this from anyone but Jews.

apalisoc_9
12-31-2014, 12:07 AM
Link? Never heard of this from anyone but Jews.

Actually, my bad..I didn't read the article.

Only Jews do this disgusting stuff...

:lol

Wild Cobra
12-31-2014, 12:09 AM

The article specifies it is the "ultra orthodox" Jews who do this. That would imply other who have circumcision done, do not.

baseline bum
12-31-2014, 12:28 AM
Sucking baby dicks man because The Book tells them so? Man, Hamas don't seem too bad now in retrospect.

TDMVPDPOY
12-31-2014, 12:46 AM
what happens if a jew decides to get circumcision at +18? is that priest going to suck his cock?

Thread
12-31-2014, 09:04 AM
^TD, about to convert & enter the priesthood.

benefactor
12-31-2014, 09:37 AM
what happens if a jew decides to get circumcision at +18? is that priest going to suck his cock?
I lol'd

jeebus
12-31-2014, 12:40 PM
Sucking baby dicks man because The Book tells them so? Man, Hamas don't seem too bad now in retrospect.
:lol I don't remember that certain passage. I wonder if it's in the jewish version of the bible. "and thou shalt cut off the skin of the cock, and suck that fucker dry"

Wild Cobra
12-31-2014, 01:04 PM
I doubt it says that anywhere.

For ages, we have known saliva to have wound cleansing abilities. The term "lick your wounds" didn't come from nowhere. They didn't have sterilized medical equipment in the past, like today, and it was known siliva helped to fight infections.

The read hypocritical and/or stupid part is retaining such practices without maintaining the several laws of Moses.

Do they use toilets, or dig holes when they have to go number 1 or number 2, for example.

Infinite_limit
12-31-2014, 02:00 PM
WTF? Never heard of that shit before. Jews really out here sucking baby dicks? :lmao
Meanwhile the Jewish media in America has shoved Catholic priest molestations down our throats

z0sa
12-31-2014, 02:32 PM

10/10

DJR210
12-31-2014, 02:56 PM
For ages, we have known saliva to have wound cleansing abilities. The term "lick your wounds" didn't come from nowhere. They didn't have sterilized medical equipment in the past, like today, and it was known siliva helped to fight infections.

So you're saying you condone sucking baby dicks in 2015?

Floyd Pacquiao
12-31-2014, 03:04 PM
Fucking sick. As if we needed more reasons to hate the Jews