PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Will we be scary when it counts?

Calispursfan11
12-31-2014, 01:41 AM
We've hit a rough patch with some ridiculous scheduling and injury, but the majority seems optimistic about a Kawhi and TP return long before seasons end. If so, we have all our pieces. Assuming we get totally healthy and make the playoffs do you think anyone can compete with us? I realize there are assumptions here but if we get everyone back and have around two or three months to gel I still don't see anyone beating us tbh.

Chris
12-31-2014, 01:47 AM
Spurs are coasting into this year's playoffs. The injuries are a minor setback, but actually a blessing in disguise for Green and Cojo. Portland and Memphis are scarier this year, but I like our chances against any team in a 7 game series. This team doesn't need to gel; it's a well oiled machine that will be ready come Spring.

DMC
12-31-2014, 02:04 AM
Here's my prediction, not that I want most of it to happen:

Memphis will lose Gasol to an injury and the team will hit a wall, still will make the playoffs though.

Portland will also fall to injury to LMA and they will struggle, their record will find the mean.

The Warriors are already without Bogut but I see them having a good record come playoff time, but they aren't going to be able to withstand a series against the Thunder at full strength and I think KD will be back and in full gear by the break (no pun intended).

Clippers are coached by Doc, no worries, Paul will fake his normal playoff pains to justify checking out early again.

Dallas could be a problem. The Rondo deal gives them some serious PG play along with Ellis who can play the 2 as well. With TC and Dirk together again, I look for this team to hit a stride near the end of our RRT. I could see these guys going all the way.

Josh Smith could be the chemistry killer in Houston or he could be what gets them over the top. If Howard stays healthy and they can field their starters, I don't see why they can't push deep into the playoffs, maybe challenge for a Finals appearance.

I think OKC is going to be a beast. RW is like a runaway slave and KD will have a chip on his shoulder. They are still coached by Brooks so that could affect them, but the competition this season isn't as strong as it's been in the past, and if Ibaka stays healthy, they could hoist a trophy in June. I don't see Lebron's crew doing it, could be wrong but Kevin Love is a roadblock to any serious playoff run.

Our challenge in the West is going to be Dallas though. RC has our number.

Calispursfan11
12-31-2014, 02:37 AM

Memphis will lose Gasol to an injury and the team will hit a wall, still will make the playoffs though.

Portland will also fall to injury to LMA and they will struggle, their record will find the mean.

The Warriors are already without Bogut but I see them having a good record come playoff time, but they aren't going to be able to withstand a series against the Thunder at full strength and I think KD will be back and in full gear by the break (no pun intended).

Clippers are coached by Doc, no worries, Paul will fake his normal playoff pains to justify checking out early again.

Dallas could be a problem. The Rondo deal gives them some serious PG play along with Ellis who can play the 2 as well. With TC and Dirk together again, I look for this team to hit a stride near the end of our RRT. I could see these guys going all the way.

Josh Smith could be the chemistry killer in Houston or he could be what gets them over the top. If Howard stays healthy and they can field their starters, I don't see why they can't push deep into the playoffs, maybe challenge for a Finals appearance.

I think OKC is going to be a beast. RW is like a runaway slave and KD will have a chip on his shoulder. They are still coached by Brooks so that could affect them, but the competition this season isn't as strong as it's been in the past, and if Ibaka stays healthy, they could hoist a trophy in June. I don't see Lebron's crew doing it, could be wrong but Kevin Love is a roadblock to any serious playoff run.

Pretty accurate take IMO. We'll see how things shake out.

Strange Love
12-31-2014, 02:39 AM
Spurs aren't coasting. They're just shitting the bed.

Pop set a precedence resting players needlessly and they've fallen into that lazy going through the motion category. I supossed we should be happy they got a string of good games together after starting out so poorly then back to just plain sucking. Injuries or not. The squad they have should be sufficient to be top 4 and they are struglling mightily.

Even at full strength this year's Spurs are second round fodders.

That old saying that the Spurs are too old is finally the case. Old and slow.

Calispursfan11
12-31-2014, 02:41 AM

Pop set a presedence resting players needlessly and they've fallen into that lazy going through the motion category. I supossed we should be happy they got a string of good games together after starting out so poorly then back to just plain sucking. Injuries or not. The squad they have should be sufficient to be top 4 and they are struglling mightily.

Dunno bro, I don't agree but thanks for the take.

Malik Hairston
12-31-2014, 02:43 AM

Pop set a precedence resting players needlessly and they've fallen into that lazy going through the motion category. I supossed we should be happy they got a string of good games together after starting out so poorly then back to just plain sucking. Injuries or not. The squad they have should be sufficient to be top 4 and they are struglling mightily.

The Spurs' roster this season is nowhere near a top 4-caliber team in the West, come on, tbh:lol..

Sean Cagney
12-31-2014, 02:48 AM

RC has our number but the Spurs won what 11 straight during the regular season and beat them last playoffs in that game 7 badly? They also barely beat us that one game with our guys out. I would not fail to mention either the 7th Seeded Spurs beating his 2nd seeded Mavs that one year, that is hardly having our number tbh. I see what you mean great coach and makes it a VERY hard matchup, but having our number is not term I would use. Overall great post though.

z0sa
12-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Not if Corey Joseph is our starting PG..

Strange Love
12-31-2014, 02:56 AM
The Spurs' roster this season is nowhere near a top 4-caliber team in the West, come on, tbh:lol..

Clippers and Houston.

You're right. That's still only top 5 but still, an improvement imo.

And call me crazy but Memphis should fizzle out in the coming months. GS too but I dont think they'll fall out too much.

Legacy
12-31-2014, 03:08 AM
I just don't see any other team (besides OKC) that could beat a healthy Spurs squad in a 7-game series. They just need to get their asses motivated. If they don't find a way, they will not repeat. We already know why they were so motivated last season/playoffs.

Thread
12-31-2014, 04:22 AM
Maybe Amy can come back & have like a reconciliation with the boy from Ipanema.

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 04:25 AM
hopefully not. ever since duncan threw her out, prenup stapled to her forehead, we've made b2b finals

Thread
12-31-2014, 04:27 AM
hopefully not. ever since duncan threw her out, prenup stapled to her forehead, we've made b2b finals

Please. She filed first, then gave birth to an adult Battier. Then 6.

Legacy
12-31-2014, 04:34 AM
... Oh, and Pop needs to get his shit together as well. :p: He was experimenting with all kinds of crazy rotations last year around the same time and he's obviously doing it again (last night's game was mind-boggling ) ... But things are different now. LeBron is not with Miami anymore and I think the league isn't as threatened by him and his current squad. So everybody is definitely smelling blood with the injured Spurs and are playing LIGHTS OUT everynight. The Champs need to SERIOUSLY step it up more than ever if they want to defend their championship. It's all about health and motivation.

Thread
12-31-2014, 04:38 AM
^Only pussies & assholes play the injury card.

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 04:45 AM
Please. She filed first, then gave birth to an adult Battier. Then 6.
she filed first, thinking she'd get the house, the kids, and half the assets. Duncan lodged the prenup and threw her out, made back to back finals

tlongII
12-31-2014, 04:55 AM
Who has the most wins in the league? Oh yeah, that team.

Thread
12-31-2014, 08:27 AM
she filed first, thinking she'd get the house, the kids, and half the assets. Duncan lodged the prenup and threw her out, made back to back finals

Let's see the pre nup.

And once she laid the law down they agreed to have the judge out to the compound for the signing ceremony when "till death do us part" went belly up.

"made back to back finals" eh? LMAO!!!

SPM
12-31-2014, 11:46 AM
Spurs are gonna be fine, OKC is their biggest threat imho followed by Dallas. I think SA handles Memphis and GS

Raven
12-31-2014, 12:05 PM
there is really no guarantee that we'll be healthy this year, if it will happen at the right time, i like our chances.

ElNono
12-31-2014, 12:22 PM
The Spurs are the best team in the league when whole. Nothing has happened that would change that.

Thread
12-31-2014, 12:37 PM
^^^Unfortunately the remainder of the league is a veritable Chinese fuckin' fire drill.

I'm gonna need somethin'.

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 12:39 PM
Let's see the pre nup.

And once she laid the law down they agreed to have the judge out to the compound for the signing ceremony when "till death do us part" went belly up.

"made back to back finals" eh? LMAO!!!
she moved out of the house, not him. and since the divorce, he could have opted out of his contract and gotten more money had that been an issue. re-upping for 10 mil this season is pretty telling

Thread
12-31-2014, 12:42 PM
she moved out of the house, not him. and since the divorce, he could have opted out of his contract and gotten more money had that been an issue. re-upping for 10 mil this season is pretty telling

Well, that is a bias opinion. I want to see the prenup & the divorce decree. Then we'll know.

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 12:42 PM
Well, that is a bias opinion. I want to see the prenup & the divorce decree. Then we'll know.
nothing there was an opinion. just a set of facts that seem to point to something. that something, is an opinion, but a well-reasoned one

Thread
12-31-2014, 12:44 PM
^^^

Show me the prenup & the divorce decree.

Otherwise, no.

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 12:45 PM
^^^

Show me the prenup & the divorce decree.

Otherwise, no.
so why do you make fantastic claims like "she took half" without showing the divorce decree? get outta here

Thread
12-31-2014, 12:46 PM
so why do you make fantastic claims like "she took half" without showing the divorce decree? get outta here

Because I was mistaken that that was Texas law. I was wrong. To settle it we need to see the prenup & the divorce decree.

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 01:09 PM
Because I was mistaken that that was Texas law. I was wrong. To settle it we need to see the prenup & the divorce decree.
glad you came to your senses this time instead of spamming false laws like last time

Thread
12-31-2014, 01:13 PM
glad you came to your senses this time instead of spamming false laws like last time

I didn't know it was Texas law. I was wrong.

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 01:25 PM
I didn't know it was Texas law. I was wrong.
you knew damn well. i even pointed out to you that you were quoting bullshit, and proved it. you were just being an imbecile

Thread
12-31-2014, 01:30 PM
you knew damn well. i even pointed out to you that you were quoting bullshit, and proved it. you were just being an imbecile

You never copy & pasted the law until this last time. You always claimed so, but, you never brought it forward. When you did that I immediately relented.

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 01:45 PM
You never copy & pasted the law until this last time. You always claimed so, but, you never brought it forward. When you did that I immediately relented.
bullshit. now you're just spewing your revisionist history. you were "quoting" the texas state constitution, and when i quoted the actual thing, you just ignored it and spammed away.

Thread
12-31-2014, 01:48 PM
bullshit. now you're just spewing your revisionist history. you were "quoting" the texas state constitution, and when i quoted the actual thing, you just ignored it and spammed away.

No. I was quoting myself. I said like:::"Nobody can agree to something that is against the law. You can't agree to murder me because I give you permission. You can't agree to less than 50/50 if that is the law of the land." I never even looked for the Texas state constitution. I don't do URL searches. It's my religion.

Thread
12-31-2014, 01:55 PM
No. I was quoting myself. I said like:::"Nobody can agree to something that is against the law. You can't agree to murder me because I give you permission. You can't agree to less than 50/50 if that is the law of the land." I never even looked for the Texas state constitution. I don't do URL searches. It's my religion.

P.s., and you quoting the Texas state constitution doesn't fit the bill. Once you brought the statute forward I relented immediately.

Thread
12-31-2014, 01:59 PM
P.s., and you quoting the Texas state constitution doesn't fit the bill. Once you brought the statute forward I relented immediately.

P.s.s., and further, since 50/50 is not the law of Texas land the prenup could have any manner of split benefiting Amy OR Tim, or an even split of the proceeds.

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 02:02 PM
you quoted the "texas state constitution" off some random comment underneath an article. i responded with the actual thing and you just kept spamming the bullshit. just own up to it instead of ducking and covering

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 02:03 PM
P.s.s., and further, since 50/50 is not the law of Texas land the prenup could have any manner of split benefiting Amy OR Tim, or an even split of the proceeds.
in theory it could benefit either party. but you will never see a prenup that benefits the side without the money. that defeats the entire purpose of the prenup

Thread
12-31-2014, 02:08 PM
in theory it could benefit either party. but you will never see a prenup that benefits the side without the money. that defeats the entire purpose of the prenup

Perhaps this one was set up that in knowledge that 50-50 was not the mandate to protect Amy. After all she filed first. Why would she file at all if it was going to be a financial detriment? She was spending his money hand over fist. This was not a love affair. This was a marriage of convenience. She went into it with her eyes wide open. They both did.

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 02:13 PM
Perhaps this one was set up that in knowledge that 50-50 was not the mandate to protect Amy. After all she filed first. Why would she file at all if it was going to be a financial detriment? She was spending his money hand over fist. This was not a love affair. This was a marriage of convenience. She went into it with her eyes wide open. They both did.
we already know Tim hired an investigator when he suspected an affair, well before the divorce was filed. it wasn't going to last. she filed first, probably with a claim that Tim was in the wrong, so that she could try to claim as much as possible.

50-50 isn't a default, but the court will generally decide how marital assets are split in best interest to the parties and to the children. a prenup could theoretically protect you 100-0 if you write it that way. Tim had zero incentive to sign a prenup that didn't favor him :lol

Thread
12-31-2014, 02:41 PM
we already know Tim hired an investigator when he suspected an affair, well before the divorce was filed. it wasn't going to last. she filed first, probably with a claim that Tim was in the wrong, so that she could try to claim as much as possible.

50-50 isn't a default, but the court will generally decide how marital assets are split in best interest to the parties and to the children. a prenup could theoretically protect you 100-0 if you write it that way. Tim had zero incentive to sign a prenup that didn't favor him :lol

Cept he wanted to conduct his life in the closet and Amy obviously signed on in full compliance with every intention of going on "till death do us part." Of course there was love there. Then her hormones went nutty nuts and she wanted a "regular" life. Tim probably tried to talk her out of it. Then said: "after the playoffs" and she went to the papers.

Their marital discord had a profound effect on Duncan. It's only natural. That he got to the very end of that Finals only to uncharacteristically fail at the most crucial moment is indicative.

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 02:43 PM
Cept he wanted to conduct his life in the closet and Amy obviously signed on in full compliance with every intention of going on "till death do us part." Of course there was love there. Then her hormones went nutty nuts and she wanted a "regular" life. Tim probably tried to talk her out of it. Then said: "after the playoffs" and she went to the papers.

Their marital discord had a profound effect on Duncan. It's only natural. That he got to the very end of that Finals only to uncharacteristically fail at the most crucial moment is indicative.
see, now THAT is a lot of assumption and opinion. your entire theory of his "closet lifestyle" comes from an anonymous quote about 18 months ago. yeah, anonymous. not even amy. and 18 months later, we know nothing except that Tim had another, younger girl in the meantime.

Thread
12-31-2014, 02:45 PM
see, now THAT is a lot of assumption and opinion

Of course it is. I ain't denying it.

But, you're not being honest if you don't see Duncan failing there as a chief by product of his marital problems. C'mon, 21. He never misses that shit.

And you'd a been the first one in here raving about his overcoming Amy had he held onto 5. Am I right?

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 02:46 PM
Of course it is. I ain't denying it.

But, you're not being honest if you don't see Duncan failing there as a chief by product of his marital problems. C'mon, 21. He never misses that shit.

And you'd a been the first one in here raving about his overcoming Amy had he held onto 5. Am I right?
Duncan failing? what did he do from 08-12 with Amy? and what did he do from then till now, without her

08 - lost in the conference finals
09 - lost in the first round
10 - swept by the suns
11 - lost in the first round
12 - lost in the conference finals

split with amy

13 - lost in finals
14 - won finals

Thread
12-31-2014, 02:48 PM
P.s., and that is where such turmoil in soul surfaces,,,in the most dire of moments. Me? I could not have taken the floor. Him? He takes it and goes all the way to the end before the exact circumstance presented itself. Just a tiny sliver of incompleteness enveloped him for the shortest spans of time.

Thread
12-31-2014, 02:50 PM
Duncan failing? what did he do from 08-12 with Amy? and what did he do from then till now, without her

08 - lost in the conference finals
09 - lost in the first round
10 - swept by the suns
11 - lost in the first round
12 - lost in the conference finals

split with amy

13 - lost in finals
14 - won finals

If you can be honest with me without being obtuse then we can't have a discussion, 21. It's impossible.

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 03:35 PM
If you can be honest with me without being obtuse then we can't have a discussion, 21. It's impossible.
which part of that post was dishonest?

Strange Love
12-31-2014, 06:50 PM

Well damn Cul, stooping this low now?

I thought you didn't appreciate when people use direct info to insult you and yet here you are using Amy as a projectile aim at good old jimmy.

Thread
12-31-2014, 08:15 PM
Well damn Cul, stooping this low now?

I thought you didn't appreciate when people use direct info to insult you and yet here you are using Amy as a projectile aim at good old jimmy.

When the Hell did I ever say that?

Strange Love
12-31-2014, 08:21 PM
When the Hell did I ever say that?

You always get sore when people start using your name and such. Or any info about you.

Thread
12-31-2014, 08:22 PM
You always get sore when people start using your name and such. Or any info about you.

Cite it.

TDMVPDPOY
12-31-2014, 08:58 PM
spurs are playin scared

Thread
12-31-2014, 09:18 PM
Damn, I thought you was gonna get dispatched again.

midnightpulp
12-31-2014, 09:21 PM
Damn, I thought you was gonna get dispatched again.

Tim fuckin' Duncan.

He's already made 5 times as many buckets in the last minute of games than Kirby.

Strange Love
12-31-2014, 09:28 PM
Cite it.

Back when djonh posted your info? Too much shit to dig through cubby.

Thread
12-31-2014, 09:37 PM
Tim fuckin' Duncan.

He's already made 5 times as many buckets in the last minute of games than Kirby.

At least you fuckers won't be all pissed off tonite. Christ, last nite was miserable.

Strange Love
12-31-2014, 09:39 PM
Tim fuckin' Duncan.

Spurs beating teams by their claws.

This team is really fucked. :lol

Brunodf
12-31-2014, 09:40 PM
MVP DUNCAN TBH

DMC
01-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Divorce and Family Law: Lessons Learned From Tim Duncan
Tim Duncan and his wife Amy Duncan reportedly started divorce proceedings in March of 2013. Duncan is best known as a professional basketball player for the NBA's San Antonio Spurs winning four NBA championships, two NBA MVP and three NBA Finals MVP awards. There are many divorce and family law lessons that can be learned from Tim Duncan.
The primarily lesson is to try to stay focused during any divorce or family law proceeding. Duncan's divorce process started in March of 2013 during a crucial final push during the NBA regular as his teams was having one of the best seasons in franchise history. A legal proceeding involving a star player can distract even the most focused competitor. As Duncan's team made a deep run into the playoffs culminating with a NBA Finals appearance Duncan's attorney sought to delay the divorce until “30 days following the first work day following the San Antonio Spurs last playoff game (whenever that might be) to respond to the outstanding discovery requests.” This was an important move for to not interfere with such an important moment in his career and livelihood and the lesson is that if there is a reasonable reason for delay the court will most likely indulge. NBA star Dwayne had to endure a custody battle with his two sons during the 2012 NBA Finals that involved him almost missing playing time. The lesson is that if it is possible it is best to delay important family law decisions and appearances until all parties are completely present and focuses.
Another primary lesson from Duncan's divorce is the potential importance of a prenuptial agreement when one party has large assets. Duncan is reportedly attempting to enforce the prenup between him and his wife Amy. Duncan and his wife met while they were both in college at Wake Forest where he played basketball and she was a cheerleader. Duncan went pro after graduating with a Psychology degree in 1997, but did not get married until 2001. Duncan was already well into his multimillion dollar player contract as well as several endorsements. His prenuptial agreement most likely covered the assets he brought into the marriage and his earnings during the marriage, and future earnings and division of assets after the marriage. NBA star Kobe Bryant, who also got married in 2001 did not have a prenup and half of his estimated $150 million net worth was subject to the divorce in 2011.

Thread
01-01-2015, 01:02 AM
Divorce and Family Law: Lessons Learned From Tim Duncan
Tim Duncan and his wife Amy Duncan reportedly started divorce proceedings in March of 2013. Duncan is best known as a professional basketball player for the NBA's San Antonio Spurs winning four NBA championships, two NBA MVP and three NBA Finals MVP awards. There are many divorce and family law lessons that can be learned from Tim Duncan.
The primarily lesson is to try to stay focused during any divorce or family law proceeding. Duncan's divorce process started in March of 2013 during a crucial final push during the NBA regular as his teams was having one of the best seasons in franchise history. A legal proceeding involving a star player can distract even the most focused competitor. As Duncan's team made a deep run into the playoffs culminating with a NBA Finals appearance Duncan's attorney sought to delay the divorce until “30 days following the first work day following the San Antonio Spurs last playoff game (whenever that might be) to respond to the outstanding discovery requests.” This was an important move for to not interfere with such an important moment in his career and livelihood and the lesson is that if there is a reasonable reason for delay the court will most likely indulge. NBA star Dwayne had to endure a custody battle with his two sons during the 2012 NBA Finals that involved him almost missing playing time. The lesson is that if it is possible it is best to delay important family law decisions and appearances until all parties are completely present and focuses.
Another primary lesson from Duncan's divorce is the potential importance of a prenuptial agreement when one party has large assets. Duncan is reportedly attempting to enforce the prenup between him and his wife Amy. Duncan and his wife met while they were both in college at Wake Forest where he played basketball and she was a cheerleader. Duncan went pro after graduating with a Psychology degree in 1997, but did not get married until 2001. Duncan was already well into his multimillion dollar player contract as well as several endorsements. His prenuptial agreement most likely covered the assets he brought into the marriage and his earnings during the marriage, and future earnings and division of assets after the marriage. NBA star Kobe Bryant, who also got married in 2001 did not have a prenup and half of his estimated $150 million net worth was subject to the divorce in 2011.

Let us see the prenup & the divorce decree.

tlongII
01-01-2015, 01:06 AM
The Spurs and Lakers are irrelevant now. Please stop polluting this thread with anything non-Blazers related.

Thread
01-01-2015, 01:07 AM
^You won't be able to finish it, t.

You have '77. Be grateful for that.

Calispursfan11
01-01-2015, 01:27 AM
My thread has gotten totally hijacked tbh. WTF.

Calispursfan11
01-01-2015, 01:32 AM
The Spurs and Lakers are irrelevant now. Please stop polluting this thread with anything non-Blazers related.

T Long stands alone. He posts the articles about Lillard and Aldridge and Blazers achieving 2nd place prior to the all star break. Give him credit where it's due for supporting this decimated franchise. However, it should be noted that the curse remains in effect and the Spurs, when healthy have Portland's number, and currently are poised to oust them in the first round if playoffs began today. Chances that your team will actually win a championship this year = less than 1%. Book it. Bump this thread when Blazers are bounced in 1st or 2nd round, tbh.

sook
01-01-2015, 03:53 AM
if there were a team to beat the 95' rockets as the lowest seed to win it all, the spurs would be a safe bet tbh..

elmanutres
01-01-2015, 04:08 AM
^You won't be able to finish it, t.

You have '77. Be grateful for that.

1 & 45

Thread
01-01-2015, 05:45 AM
1 & 45

No, Elm. It's O & 77!!!

DMC
01-01-2015, 11:46 AM
My thread has gotten totally hijacked tbh. WTF.
You expected anything different?

DMC
01-01-2015, 11:47 AM
Let us see the prenup & the divorce decree.
Not public documents. I'd ask to see Kobe's but he didn't have one.

Thread
01-01-2015, 11:49 AM
Not public documents. I'd ask to see Kobe's but he didn't have one.

Just checkin' assholes, D.

DMC
01-01-2015, 11:58 AM
Just checkin' assholes, D.

Since neither you nor I can produce a document proving a divorce happened, why are you running around all season screaming out "Amy"? Prove they got divorced. You accept it prima facie yet you require proof for anything else. Check the mirror.

Thread
01-01-2015, 12:47 PM
Since neither you nor I can produce a document proving a divorce happened, why are you running around all season screaming out "Amy"? Prove they got divorced. You accept it prima facie yet you require proof for anything else. Check the mirror.

Because Amy put Tim in the shitter.

DMC
01-01-2015, 12:55 PM
Because Amy put Tim in the shitter.

Show me the documents.

Thread
01-01-2015, 12:55 PM
Show me the documents.

DMC
01-01-2015, 01:03 PM

That's what I thought. How do you feel knowing that Tim's agent will get your draft pick?

Thread
01-01-2015, 01:11 PM
That's what I thought. How do you feel knowing that Tim's agent will get your draft pick?

If it turns out Goodwin'ish I'll be fine.

DMC
01-01-2015, 01:25 PM
If it turns out Goodwin'ish I'll be fine.

I didn't ask how you'll feel later, but right now knowing Tim's agent will own what your team tanked for 2 years to get.

Thread
01-01-2015, 02:12 PM
I didn't ask how you'll feel later, but right now knowing Tim's agent will own what your team tanked for 2 years to get.

Amy putting Tim in the shitter sustains me.

ImDaNuts
01-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Spurs aren't doing shit like I've said many times this season yet people still laugh. Injuries or not they don't repeat.

Thread
01-01-2015, 02:31 PM
Spurs aren't doing shit like I've said many times this season yet people still laugh. Injuries or not they don't repeat.

I'm gonna hold you to that come June.

DMC
01-01-2015, 03:21 PM
Amy putting Tim in the shitter sustains me.

Chickenshit answer. Your team is in v-fib, the paddles are going to Lon Babby and you're sustained by the divorce of a guy with who just rang. Gotta have standards I guess.

Thread
01-01-2015, 04:03 PM
Chickenshit answer. Your team is in v-fib, the paddles are going to Lon Babby and you're sustained by the divorce of a guy with who just rang. Gotta have standards I guess.

If you think I'm giving up Amy you're nuts.

Calispursfan11
01-01-2015, 04:04 PM
You expected anything different?

Lol, not really.

sook
01-01-2015, 04:07 PM

...:lol.

I hate to admit, this one made me laugh.

DMC
01-01-2015, 04:57 PM
There's nothing there. This is like the fortification thing, smoke and mirrors, no substance.

Thread
01-01-2015, 10:43 PM
There's nothing there. This is like the fortification thing, smoke and mirrors, no substance.

Then...

Let us proceed...

elmanutres
01-02-2015, 10:11 PM

2012 was your peak

embrace it.