PDA

View Full Version : Brad Pitt and Angelina claim their 8 year old girl is already a transgender

Thebesteva
01-02-2015, 12:28 AM
This is a new low, even by Hollywood's standards. Apparently, Shiloh Pitt, their 8 year old daughter enjoys dressing like a boy. Jolie has come out and said they believe Shiloh is a transgender and support her fully in this process.

Of course the Lesbian and Gay community have come out and applauded their decision in supporting Shiloh who is now nicknamed "John." This is fucking pathetic sons, prostituting your kids to get more approval by the powerful LGT community

(The pic of Amber Rose on the left is irrelevant, Shiloh is on the right aka John)
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2014/12/31/1231-amber-rose-shiloh-pitt-tmz-getty-3.jpg

Pauly D
01-02-2015, 01:00 AM
Fuck. For a second I thought Pitt and Jolie were some of the sane ones. Pretty sure this is the first instance I've rolled my eyes to something they've done

lefty
01-02-2015, 01:08 AM
Fuck. For a second I thought Pitt and Jolie were some of the sane ones. Pretty sure this is the first instance I've rolled my eyes to something they've done
Angelina is sane?

The same person who kissed her brother ?

Jon Voight's kids are fucked up

DJR210
01-02-2015, 01:10 AM
Should have known the kid was gonna be fucked up when they named her fucking Shiloh.

Franklin
01-02-2015, 01:10 AM
Need more parents following that path tbh. People should see transgender as something related to genetic deficiency rather than something like original sin. Neither the parents nor the kids have done anything wrong, and the kids should not be deprived of the right to live freely as themselves tbh. You don't see nearly as much controversy about kids with other deficiencies, like kids born with one more limb or less, so I don't see why transgender children should face extra unfair discrimination just because their deficiency is sex related.

DJR210
01-02-2015, 01:12 AM
Angelina is sane?

You gotta remember incest, along with many other unthinkable perversions are A-OK with Cubansucks.

lefty
01-02-2015, 01:17 AM
You gotta remember incest, along with many other unthinkable perversions are A-OK with Cubansucks.
:lol

Pauly D
01-02-2015, 01:38 AM
Angelina is sane?

Jon Voight's kids are fucked up

I didn't do my research.

Should have known the kid was gonna be fucked up when they named her fucking Shiloh.

very tame for a hollywood child's name

Need more parents following that path tbh. People should see transgender as something related to genetic deficiency rather than something like original sin. Neither the parents nor the kids have done anything wrong, and the kids should not be deprived of the right to live freely as themselves tbh. You don't see nearly as much controversy about kids with other deficiencies, like kids born with one more limb or less, so I don't see why transgender children should face extra unfair discrimination just because their deficiency is sex related.

I kinda agree. I would say be accepting (for the most part) but don't encourage that shit. Fuckers these days need to stop being delusional and realize that there are inherent traits for both sexes. Boys wanna build shit and destroy shit. Girls wanna care for animals and look pretty. At what point did radical feminists convince regular people that this is a bad thing?

not true

Strange Love
01-02-2015, 02:54 AM

They have a bad rap for tricking you. The fucks would blow you and be all girly and then take their pants off last and surprise you.

Jacob1983
01-02-2015, 04:00 AM
Why purposely fuck up your kid like that? Just selfish and pathetic of them to do that to their own child.

Franklin
01-02-2015, 05:37 AM
kids need to know the truth sooner or later imho, and I think it's easier to accept it when they're younger and when sex doesn't mean much to them. At least as a little kid he/she wouldn't feel too confused or embarrassed being a transgender, and they'll be pretty much used to it when they reach puberty.

thing that I wonder most about concerning them trannies is, do they feel attracted to both genders or neither? If the former is true, then they can masturbate standing naked in front of the bathroom mirror and reap twice the pleasure a normal person does; if the latter is true, then they're also lucky people because they're made to be natural celibates, which means they would never be distracted by any love or relationship issues like those I'm dealing with. They won't ever need to look for any "significant other" because they're complete human beings themselves, they're god's kids imho.

scanry
01-02-2015, 10:09 AM
They've made over $30 mil from the pictures (of their kids) sold to Hello, Getty & People. :wow The money obviously went to charity.

Spurminator
01-02-2015, 10:28 AM
Not to impugn your journalistic integrity, OP, but your story is missing quotes from Brad and Angelina "claiming" anything.

mrsmaalox
01-02-2015, 10:44 AM
Not to impugn your journalistic integrity, OP, but your story is missing quotes from Brad and Angelina "claiming" anything.

That's what I was looking for too----the link to the story where they claimed this. So I looked around and only found this story about Amber Rose making the claim, so no, her picture in the OP is not irrelevant.

http://www.eonline.com/news/610459/amber-rose-calls-shiloh-jolie-pitt-john-says-brad-and-angelina-s-child-was-born-into-the-perfect-family-for-him

Amber Rose Calls Shiloh Jolie-Pitt ''John,'' Says Brad and Angelina's Child Was ''Born Into the Perfect Family for Him''

Amber Rose is getting both backlash and praise for a controversial Instagram post she shared about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's 8-year-old daughter, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.

Last night, the 31-year-old model posted a photo of Shiloh from her mom's recent Unbroken premiere in L.A. with the caption, "How gorgeous is John Jolie Pitt?! Born into the perfect family for him. #TransKids #LoveurKidsNoMatterWhat#Support."

If you didn't know, Pitt revealed to Oprah Winfrey back in 2008 that Shiloh prefers being called John. "She only wants to be called John. John or Peter. So it's a Peter Pan thing," he said when Shiloh was just 2. "So we've got to call her John. 'Shi, do you want…' ‘John. I'm John.' And then I'll say, 'John, would you like some orange juice?' And she goes, 'No!' So, you know, it's just that kind of stuff that's cute to parents and it's probably really obnoxious to other people."

Two years later, Jolie opened up to Vanity Fair about Shiloh's masculine style.

"Shiloh, we feel has Montenegro style. It's how people dress there. She likes tracksuits, she likes [regular] suits. So it's a suit with a tie and a jacket and slacks, or a tracksuit," the Oscar winner said in 2010. "She likes to dress like a boy. She wants to be a boy. So we had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys' everything. She thinks she's one of the brothers."

While Rose's intentions were obviously coming from an extremely supportive place, for the record, Jolie and Pitt have never publically talked about Shiloh—or any of their children—being "transkids" as Rose put it.

Strange Love
01-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Well this thread died on the vines.

ashbeeigh
01-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Ahahahaha. At least my transgender thread was valid and not based on a fucking TMZ article.

DMC
01-02-2015, 08:37 PM
Gettysburg was taken.

angrydude
01-03-2015, 07:30 PM
This phenomenon used to be called being a tomboy

Jacob1983
01-03-2015, 11:25 PM
Amber Rose is a model? I thought she was known for fucking Kanye and Wiz?

jeebus
01-03-2015, 11:52 PM
I'm just waiting for Jaden Smith to come out as gender neutral. Hollywood sure does love to fuck with their kids.