PDA

View Full Version : _I found a Miniture dog what should I do?

Steve Perry
08-31-2005, 07:47 PM
Some little miniture dog followed me home I can't keep it...

561=9941 ASAP!

N.Y. Johnny
08-31-2005, 07:47 PM
that phone is not working :lol

Steve Perry
08-31-2005, 09:22 PM
This is some sort of toy dog 1/2 Chihuahua/terrier it must sell for 300 bucks easy, I went all around the apartments and I even went to the apartments by fredricksburg road.

I can't keep this dog over night, my dog is in heat, this dog is real friendly and does not bark, I hope someone calls in the next 30 minutes, Or I will have to take it to the pound. :(

NZHayden
08-31-2005, 09:29 PM
sell it to the chinese, apparently dog is like a delacasy to them

N.Y. Johnny
08-31-2005, 09:55 PM
just don't do like one of those jerk offs at SpursReport did and place kick it man :wtf
was all that about?

CharlieMac
08-31-2005, 10:17 PM
Take a pic and send it to me if you can. I'd like to see the dog.

The sone
08-31-2005, 10:19 PM
someone is missing that pup very much im sure, i hope you find its owners.

JoeChalupa
09-01-2005, 07:46 AM
Isn't a miniature dog just your size?

that phone is not working

I can't get an answer either.

Steve Perry
09-01-2005, 08:35 AM
Take a pic and send it to me if you can. I'd like to see the dog.

I told BigSnack to take a picture of the dog he came by last night and picked up the little fella, This dog is about 9 inchs tall and 11 inchs long, it has the same skin like that Spuds dog from the beer commercial, but it has a long skinny nose like a greyhound, trust me this is one of those dogs you see at the dog shows, I would pay 200-300 bucks for it if I had the money, To bad I could not keep it.

I saw two guys from the apartments behind ours walk through the iron fence, the dog was following them, when the little dog came by to play with my dog? The two young gang banging dudes just kept walking, not once did they turn around or call the dog, And they never made eye contact when they walked past me.

I kinda knew they was hoping the dog would follow them so they could steal it, and sell it. I spent over 4 hours walking through every parking lot hoping I would see some one calling for thier dog but no luck,

after giving the dog to a drunk bigSnack last night? I am not sure not if maybe the dog was better off with the two young boys in the first place :smokin

batman2883
09-01-2005, 08:41 AM
I say get a shotgun, have someone hold the dog and yell PULL at the top of your lungs

j/k i love doggies,

SpursWoman
09-01-2005, 08:44 AM
Damn....my dog's been gone for over 2 weeks and it sounds like that one. I don't think he'd have made it that far from my place, though.

:wow

Steve Perry
09-01-2005, 08:48 AM
This is the dog , he was smaller than this one and full grown :wow his spot was black and his tail was real skinny, he had very short fur and he felt like the taco bell dog when you picked him up. 150.00 dollar dog easy,

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/petplanet/images/breeds/fox_terrier_smooth.jpg

SpursWoman
09-01-2005, 08:59 AM
1. Do both eyes have black patches or just one?
2. Is he fixed?
3. What does he do if you call him Bandit?

:lol

If you somehow...buy one of the most fucked-up coincidences of all time...ended up with my dog, he's fixed...you wouldn't have to worry about him knocking up yours.

Vashner
09-01-2005, 09:11 AM
Where was it was I reading they are using cats and dogs for fish bait? I think Japan or Russia.. maybe Korea...

bigzak25
09-01-2005, 10:07 AM
I told BigSnack to take a picture of the dog he came by last night and picked up the little fella, This dog is about 9 inchs tall and 11 inchs long, it has the same skin like that Spuds dog from the beer commercial, but it has a long skinny nose like a greyhound, trust me this is one of those dogs you see at the dog shows, I would pay 200-300 bucks for it if I had the money, To bad I could not keep it.

I saw two guys from the apartments behind ours walk through the iron fence, the dog was following them, when the little dog came by to play with my dog? The two young gang banging dudes just kept walking, not once did they turn around or call the dog, And they never made eye contact when they walked past me.

I kinda knew they was hoping the dog would follow them so they could steal it, and sell it. I spent over 4 hours walking through every parking lot hoping I would see some one calling for thier dog but no luck,

after giving the dog to a drunk bigSnack last night? I am not sure not if maybe the dog was better off with the two young boys in the first place :smokin

All I can say? Is that dog LICKS peanut butter like a CHAMP. :tu

SpursWoman
09-01-2005, 10:08 AM
All I can say? Is that dog LICKS peanut butter like a CHAMP. :tu

:lmao

Well if it's not mine, and ya'll are looking for a home for him........ :nerd

Shelly
09-01-2005, 10:09 AM
What happened to your dog, SW?

bigzak25
09-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Damn....my dog's been gone for over 2 weeks and it sounds like that one. I don't think he'd have made it that far from my place, though.

:wow

Mouse called me this morning and told me your predicament....I don't want to get your hopes up, but let me drop by Mr. P's house and IF he is NOT attached to him yet, I'll drop him off to you and Chris if you wish....let me make a phone call and I'll get back to you....PM you all's number to me...:tu

SpursWoman
09-01-2005, 10:17 AM
I'll post a picture of him in a little bit....

Shelly: he got out again and my kids had taken his collar off for a bath. I didn't do it that time. :angel

Shelly
09-01-2005, 10:18 AM
:lol

You sound devistated.....

But I hope you find him soon!

Steve Perry
09-01-2005, 10:19 AM
let me drop by Mr. P's house and IF he is NOT attached to him yet, I'll drop him off .:tu

The man has not had the dog for 24 hours yet how can he get attched? I think you spent the 100 he gave you and you don't want to give him a refund.

bigzak25
09-01-2005, 10:28 AM
dude, i couldn't drop off a roach at your house for 24 hours without you crying if i decided to take it back the next day.....so shut your pie hole....:lol

no answer at Mr P's yet SW, but I'm working on it...since you have kids and a family environment, and since mr P already has 2 dogs, I think i can swing it, but just remain cautiously optomisitc in the meantime...don't tell your kiddos yet, that's for sure....

SpursWoman
09-01-2005, 10:30 AM
dude, i couldn't drop off a roach at your house for 24 hours without you crying if i decided to take it back the next day.....so shut your pie hole....:lol

no answer at Mr P's yet SW, but I'm working on it...since you have kids and a family environment, and since mr P already has 2 dogs, I think i can swing it, but just remain cautiously optomisitc in the meantime...don't tell your kiddos yet, that's for sure....

Just let me post a picture to see if it's him. It was my mom's dog, and we were actually in the process of trying to find him a good home. I just don't like the fact that I have no idea what happened to him, usually when he gets out all of the neighbors knew who he belonged to and would bring him back....

I swear, though...that would seriously be the weirdest shit of all time if that actually was him. :wow

bigzak25
09-01-2005, 10:43 AM
you never know with fate...and dogs have been known to travel many many miles to get back home....you said you were trying to find him a good home? does that mean your looking to unload and not get a dog?

you really need a dog to keep those crazy kamikaze cats in line, that the Manny/Jekka machine created. :lol

SpursWoman
09-01-2005, 10:46 AM
does that mean your looking to unload and not get a dog?

Yes, but I got distracted by the peanut butter remark.... :oops :eyebrows :lol

tlongII
09-01-2005, 10:49 AM
This thread is making me hungry.

bigzak25
09-01-2005, 10:56 AM
Yes, but I got distracted by the peanut butter remark.... :oops :eyebrows :lol

well in that case, it seems like the status quo is the best situation.

i'll let Mr P make the call, and when i get film, i'll take a pic and post it.

the dog is in good hands....no worries....and i kinda got attached to the little ball licker...

SpursWoman
09-01-2005, 10:57 AM
:lmao

mouse
09-01-2005, 11:10 AM
i'll let Mr P make the call,

Fuck Mr. P call Mr. Blonde

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/miramax_films/reservoir_dogs/lawrence_tierney/dogs.jpg

Vashner
09-01-2005, 01:13 PM
The great puppy hoax.. no pic.. no proof...

mouse
09-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Just like the so called Chicago trip, it was all bogus.

SpursWoman
09-01-2005, 02:18 PM
?

I didn't get a chance to go home during my lunch hour...I don't have pictures of the dog at work. :wtf

mouse
09-01-2005, 03:48 PM
?

I didn't get a chance to go home during my lunch hour...I don't have pictures of the dog at work. :wtf

we are talking about BigSnacks pictures..........

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/another-famouse-mouse-picture.jpg

bigzak25
09-01-2005, 06:04 PM
Fuck Mr. P call Mr. Blonde

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/miramax_films/reservoir_dogs/lawrence_tierney/dogs.jpg

that's Elaine's dad....and he's dead.

The Puppy has found a home. I gotta get some advantix film and i'll take some pics...i got no digital...yeah i know i'm behind the damn times...

Vashner
09-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Well get digital.. obviously you have a PC :)