PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Kobe acknowledges European superiority, thanks the white man like a good uncle tom

m>s
01-04-2015, 03:00 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/european-players-more-skilled-bryant-224641344--nba.html

European players more skilled - Bryant

Los Angeles (AFP) - European youth basketball coaches are doing a better job of teaching the game's fundamentals than their US counterparts, and the results show in the NBA, Lakers superstar Kobe Bryan

Bryant, speaking after the Lakers' 109-106 loss to the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday night, said that players such as the Grizzlies' Spanish big man Marc Gasol -- and his brother Pau -- have been given a better background in basketball basics.
"In America, it's a big problem for us," Bryant said, in comments reported by the Los Angeles Times. "We're not teaching players how to play all-around basketball.
"That's why you have Pau and you have Marc and the reason why 90 percent of the (San Antonio) Spurs roster are European players, because they have more skills."
In fact the reigning champion Spurs are a veritable United Nations of basketball, with a team featuring French players Tony Parker and Boris Diaw along with Argentina's Manu Ginobili. Italy, Brazil, Australia and Canada are also represented on their roster as well as the United States.
Bryant said his own skills owe much to the childhood years he spent in Italy when his father, Joe Bryant, played basketball there.

Had all of his early basketball education come in the United States, Bryant said, "I probably wouldn't be able to dribble with my left, shoot with my left, have good footwork."

AlexJones
01-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Malik Hairston

Thread
01-04-2015, 03:28 PM
Six months from now some studious fuck in Media will repackage it, post it, then wait for the ESPY guys to contact him to shine his shoes and show up for an award that nite. Pear shaped tones, slick as cat cum off a hot rock avoiding the black connotation at the get go he'll be a sage.

m>s
01-04-2015, 03:36 PM
i just became a bigger fan of kobe bryant after reading this

Kyle Orton
01-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Backpacking Europe this summer gonna be sick tbh. Gonna visit the homeland and pay tribute to the best continent in the world. Lol Kobe shitting on n!ggerball as well

DMC
01-04-2015, 03:51 PM
Another cancer story...

m>s
01-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Backpacking Europe this summer gonna be sick tbh. Gonna visit the homeland and pay tribute to the best continent in the world. Lol Kobe shitting on n!ggerball as well
that'll be fun, i'm also planning either a 10 or a 13 day tour around europe, gonna hit a few of the major countries germany france austria italy etc

Kyle Orton
01-04-2015, 03:54 PM
that'll be fun, i'm also planning either a 10 or a 13 day tour around europe, gonna hit a few of the major countries germany france austria italy etc
Yeah I'm doing a 10-14 day trip hitting France Belgium and netherlands

m>s
01-04-2015, 03:59 PM
airfare is so motherfucking expensive, where do you get your tickets from?

DMC
01-04-2015, 04:14 PM
You need to date someone who works for the airline (make sure it's an international airline) so you can get either cheap tickets or free rides.

Koolaid_Man
01-04-2015, 04:19 PM
i just became a bigger fan of kobe bryant after reading this

:lol
yeah right on bro you just keep on sucking that 14 inch nigga dick....suck it hard and suck it fast...now take your tongue and slide it across his ass....now lick the cum from his dick....oooohhh yeah that's it.....:lol

DMC
01-04-2015, 04:27 PM
:lol
yeah right on bro you just keep on sucking that 14 inch nigga dick....suck it hard and suck it fast...now take your tongue and slide it across his ass....now lick the cum from his dick....oooohhh yeah that's it.....:lol
I can't believe a grown man sits in a room and actually types that shit out to another grown man then reads it and thinks "post quick reply" is a good option.

Koolaid_Man
01-04-2015, 04:31 PM
I can't believe a grown man sits in a room and actually types that shit out to another grown man then reads it and thinks "post quick reply" is a good option.

:lmao I could have just posted this..instead I chose to jack a few lines....:lol

CFLFZqdTyZI

DMC
01-04-2015, 04:33 PM
You have to be at least partly queer to type that out to another man and not vomit in your mouth just a bit.

m>s
01-04-2015, 04:33 PM
Who listens to homo rap? Not clicking but are those really the lyrics? Smh

m>s
01-04-2015, 04:34 PM
Kool your boy know his place in the world, better take notes and you too can be like kobe :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-04-2015, 04:37 PM
You have to be at least partly queer to type that out to another man and not vomit in your mouth just a bit.

you and I both know I'm not gay so why even waste your breath going there.....act like an adult Da Mini Cock :lol

DMC
01-04-2015, 04:43 PM
you and I both know I'm not gay so why even waste your breath going there.....act like an adult Da Mini Cock :lol

Don't get so defensive. Gay is the new black.

m>s
01-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Don't get so defensive. Gay is the new black.
:lmao they are already moving forward to transgender being the new civil rights issue.

midnightpulp
01-04-2015, 08:31 PM
Kirby is absolutely right that AAU ball is a cancer that destroys the fundamental development of young players. I remember back in the days when a top 5 draft pick could change the fortunes of a bad team overnight. Now, pretty much any player but the number 1 pick is a "project" that is drafted on "potential."

That said, American players, despite their lack of fundamentals, are still better players on average than Euros. For all the offensive fundamentals Euros have, they're pretty bad on the defensive side of things and Euro bigs typically can't rebound worth a shit.

This also isn't a Euro vs. American thing, since Americans were the ones who taught Europeans those fundamentals in the first place. It simply illustrates how fundamental development has changed in the post-Jordan era, with every aspiring inner city player wanting to be "Like Mike," and treating team basketball like a glorified one-on-one contest. Pretty ironic since Jordan was fundamentally sound, but kids who grew up on his highlights and commercials didn't get the full story of how Jordan really played the game.

Kobe also "has no room" to criticize, since his game often devolves into a AAU-style war of one-on-one attrition. Kobe does have great individual fundamentals, but his team game fundamentals are pretty bad.

Koolaid_Man
01-04-2015, 08:37 PM
Kirby is absolutely right that AAU ball is a cancer that destroys the fundamental development of young players. I remember back in the days when a top 5 draft pick could change the fortunes of a bad team overnight. Now, pretty much any player but the number 1 pick is a "project" that is drafted on "potential."

That said, American players, despite their lack of fundamentals, are still better players on average than Euros. For all the offensive fundamentals Euros have, they're pretty bad on the defensive side of things and Euro bigs typically can't rebound worth a shit.

This also isn't a Euro vs. American thing, since Americans were the ones who taught Europeans those fundamentals in the first place. It simply illustrates how fundamental development has changed in the post-Jordan era, with every aspiring inner city player wanting to be "Like Mike," and treating team basketball like a glorified one-on-one contest. Pretty ironic since Jordan was fundamentally sound, but kids who grew up on his highlights and commercials didn't get the full story of how Jordan really played the game.

Kobe also "has no room" to criticize, since his game often devolves into a AAU-style war of one-on-one attrition. Kobe does have great individual fundamentals, but his team game fundamentals are pretty bad.

So predictable.....lol. I quite enjoy seeing Kobe Derangement Syndrome on full display...betweeen you and DMC im guaranteed to get my high. Lol....

OCD to KDS

midnightpulp
01-04-2015, 08:39 PM
So predictable.....lol. I quite enjoy seeing Kobe Derangement Syndrome on full display...betweeen you and DMC im guaranteed to get my high. Lol....

OCD to KDS

I'm agreeing with Kirbs.

ElNono
01-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Haven't read much about this, I figured this is some kind of shot at Swaggy P?

Franklin
01-04-2015, 08:51 PM
If I ever go to Europe, Scandinavia peninsula would be my first destination tbh. Scandinavian bitches are super hot and I'm still saying this even though I'm no longer as much of a Johansson fan as I once was.

m>s
01-04-2015, 08:57 PM
If I ever go to Europe, Scandinavia peninsula would be my first destination tbh. Scandinavian bitches are super hot and I'm still saying this even though I'm no longer as much of a Johansson fan as I once was.
She's not Nordic she's jewish

Franklin
01-04-2015, 09:17 PM
She's not Nordic she's jewish
She's only half Jewish bro, her mom is Jewish but her dad is an immigrant from Denmark. And Johansson is a common surname in Sweden tbh. Most Jewish bitches look just as shitty as Natalie Portman, so it's easy to say Scarlett would've never looked so good without the Nordic blood in her tbh.

lefty
01-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Kobe is an all around player ? :lmao

By his logic, Dirk the jump shooter is also an all around player :lmao

And did Pippen learn to play in Europe ? :lmao

Kool Bob Love
01-04-2015, 09:36 PM
Did Kawhi play AAU?

ambchang
01-04-2015, 10:51 PM
Does good fundamentals involve missing a ton of shots? Most shots missed in the history of the NBA in fact.

pgardn
01-04-2015, 11:20 PM
I'm also going to Europe. Should be fun outside of the work.

But I'm coming back here. The white cracker heads who wish to visit the motherland, do the US a favor and stay, or at least die, over there.

Thanks.

m>s
01-04-2015, 11:33 PM
I'm also going to Europe. Should be fun outside of the work.

But I'm coming back here. The white cracker heads who wish to visit the motherland, do the US a favor and stay, or at least die, over there.

Thanks.
Fuck off kike

pgardn
01-04-2015, 11:41 PM
Fuck off kike

Well I'm not Jewish...

And, bite me Nazi-ass white wimp.
You skinny ass little whimpering coward Ya.
Stay there, your not enough of a man to handle this.

m>s
01-04-2015, 11:53 PM
Internet threats, you're worse than those antifa fags. Always getting beat up.

lefty
01-04-2015, 11:57 PM
Kirby just missed an easy shot in crunch time

Very soft Euro indeed

lefty
01-04-2015, 11:58 PM
Kirby just missed an easy shot in crunch time

Very soft Euro indeed
and Kirby scores a clutch basket

:lol me

Venti Quattro
01-05-2015, 12:20 AM
:lol Coonbe Bryant

But hey at least he's not dead or in jail unlike your typical adult male nig. And even if jail time came searching for Coonbe, he avoided jail time like the coon that he is.

lefty
01-05-2015, 12:23 AM
:lol Coonbe Bryant

But hey at least he's not dead or in jail unlike your typical adult male nig. And even if jail time came searching for Coonbe, he avoided jail time like the coon that he is.
but you are black

WTF :lol

Uncle Ventom :lol

HI-FI
01-05-2015, 12:27 AM
Venti is black?

Venti Quattro
01-05-2015, 12:28 AM
Venti is black?

That's like saying lefty is not a terrorist

lefty
01-05-2015, 12:30 AM
Venti is black?
nah I was kidding

He is half terrerist though

pgardn
01-05-2015, 01:40 AM
Internet threats, you're worse than those antifa fags. Always getting beat up.

Where exactly is the threat Nazi?
You are skittish little bitch.
But that's not a surprise.