PDA

View Full Version : NFL Round 2 Thread..

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Malik Hairston
01-04-2015, 07:51 PM
Colts @ Broncos
Ravens @ Patriots

Panthers @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Packers

2 of the 4 games should be entertaining, maybe even the Seahawks game, if you like ugly, grind-out football:lol..Cowboys-Packers should be one of the best games of the year, hopefully..

Broncos-Colts won't be fun for non-Broncos fans, tbh..

resistanze
01-04-2015, 07:52 PM
Cowboys will be dangerous, bad matchup.

Malik Hairston
01-04-2015, 07:53 PM
^^ Ya, it should be a close game, but Rodgers shouldn't have any problems against that defense, tbh..

As long as they don't allow Murray to keep Rodgers off the field..

Daniel Sedin
01-04-2015, 07:53 PM
Game schedule:
Ravens @ Patriots 4:20 PM
Panthers @ Seahawks 8:15 PM

Sunday:
Cowboys @ Packers 1:05 PM
Colts @ Broncos 4:40 PM

Robz4000
01-04-2015, 07:54 PM
Gonna be a lot of chimping out in the Pacific Northwest next week tbh...

Malik Hairston
01-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Damn, Seattle opening as 11-point favs in a round 2 game:wow..

All 4 home teams are heavy opening favorites, but 11 points is huge..

resistanze
01-04-2015, 07:56 PM
^^ Ya, it should be a close game, but Rodgers shouldn't have any problems against that defense, tbh..

As long as they don't allow Murray to keep Rodgers off the field..

Yup...I don't trust the bend-not-break run D of GB as of late...much better than their usual though...

But I have bad feeling about DeFumble running amok and their CBs against dez

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-04-2015, 07:59 PM
Predictions:
Classic, low scoring game for the Ravens/Pats. I have to think that the Ravens will hold the lead through the game, with help from Forsett. I don't have trust in Flacco this year. He may be great in the playoffs, but he has been wishy-washy all season. I think the Pats score as time runs out basically, with Brady leading a long drive to take the game.
New England 22, Baltimore 21

I think the Panthers are going to come out hard. They want this match. Not quite sure if they are going to win, being the first time in Seattle for a lot of them, but I think that the defense is playing better than Seattle, I think Stewart is playing fantastic, and I expect Cam to turn some eyes in a fairly high scoring game for these teams when they face each other.
Carolina 30, Seattle 24

I think the Cowboys/Packers game is going to be a shootout. Dallas' defense is horrible, but I think GB's run defense might be even worse. Add that in with Rodgers maybe playing injured, I think Dallas takes it. Romo goes 24/33 with 2 TD's and a scary pick at the end.
Cowboys 38, Packers 33

Colts/Broncos. I feel like this could be a scary game for Denver. Still, it's hard to go against Manning at home. Once the weather gets a bit colder in January it could be a concern. I expect Luck to play okay, 25/43, with some costly picks (2TD's 2 INT)
Denver 33, Indy 17

Spur-Addict
01-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Damn, Seattle opening as 11-point favs in a round 2 game:wow..

All 4 home teams are heavy opening favorites, but 11 points is huge..

Outrageous

tlongII
01-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Seattle will cover easily.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-04-2015, 08:08 PM
I hope these ref-aided fags are as confident as the fans of Seattle are on social media websites, tbh, because if so, we will go in raw with no lube :lol

chunticakes
01-04-2015, 08:11 PM
I hope these ref-aided fags are as confident as the fans of Seattle are on social media websites, tbh, because if so, we will go in raw with no lube :lol

Seattle fans are a pompous group. Their online cockiness makes me sick. I'm pulling for Cum and the Panthers. Good luck fam.

Malik Hairston
01-04-2015, 08:49 PM
:lol going to be funny seeing SpursTalk cheering for Cam Newton, tbh..

Clipper Nation
01-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Fuck Cum Newton, tbh, hope Seattle takes a sloppy wet shit on that faggot.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-04-2015, 09:14 PM

:lol it's by default, tbh..

Ditty
01-04-2015, 09:17 PM
Cam's a huge faggot, but Sherman is the biggest piece of shit in North America. Please win Carolina!

DeadlyDynasty
01-04-2015, 09:21 PM
Ravens 26, Patriots 24: In Joe Bags We Trust
Seahawks 24, Panthers 0: As others have stated, a win by Carolina guarantees that a BQB won't win the SB this year...still though, Cam's stats are atrocious against this defense.
Broncos 38, Colts 35: Call me crazy but I think Indy comes out swinging...I think Luck will outduel Manning in the stat dept but Denver's pass rush will have a key sack-fumble at the end.
Packers 38, Cowboys 27: yes, Dallas is 8-0 on the road, but GB is 8-0 at home and obliterating opponents at Lambeau

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-04-2015, 09:23 PM
That Green Bay obliteration of the Buccaneers two weeks ago sure was impressive :lol 17-14 was it?

DeadlyDynasty
01-04-2015, 09:29 PM
That Green Bay obliteration of the Buccaneers two weeks ago sure was impressive :lol 17-14 was it?
1) That game was in TB:lmao
2) Packers still won by 3 possessions
3) You're a dumb faggot, as usual

Kawhi
01-04-2015, 09:32 PM
Seattle
Baltimore
Dallas
Denver

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-04-2015, 09:33 PM
1) That game was in TB:lmao
2) Packers still won by 3 possessions
3) You're a dumb faggot, as usual

Yep.. I'm the dumb faggot. 20-3 when the score was 6-3 until the final half of the fourth. Tell me more about how that high powered Seattle offense is going to overhaul a defense that's playing elite 24-0.

hehateme
01-04-2015, 09:41 PM
cat faggot has made it to where I can't root for Carolina or Cum against Seattle...gotta go with Seattle by 20pts and cum getting "injured" for an Anderson replacement.

Green Bay > Dallas
NE > Baltimore
Denver > Indy

lefty
01-04-2015, 09:44 PM
Green Bay

Baltimore

Seattle

Indy

DeadlyDynasty
01-04-2015, 09:45 PM
Yep.. I'm the dumb faggot.
Case closed.

J.T.
01-04-2015, 10:28 PM
Colts drawing Broncos in the second round is pretty weird to me. All season I've believed if they could replay the Week 1 game, that they'd win it. They lost in September, but everyone has forgotten that they kept Manning out of the end zone and only gave up a short Montee Ball touchdown in the second half. In the first half they moved the ball well, but couldn't score, and Manning abused them with tight ends for 3 TDs before Luck started to figure it out. Denver should probably be favored by a touchdown, the exact margin they won by in Week 1. But the Colts definitely have a shot, they can win if they get another zero turnover game from Luck like today.

I've also always said if you want to play against Manning in the playoffs, you want to play him in the second round after he's had a bye. Guess I'm about to find out.

resistanze
01-04-2015, 10:34 PM
Green Bay

Baltimore

Seattle

Indy

Why

WHY

Malik Hairston
01-04-2015, 10:35 PM
Colts and Bengals were my preferred matchups in the playoffs among NE, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, San Diego and KC, tbh..

spurraider21
01-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Dallas is actually a scary matchup for the Pack. But its hard to pick against them in Lambeau.

Similarly, I thought Detroit was a really tough matchup for the Cowboys, but thankfully for them, Dallas was at home, and they got some help tbh.

Denver should win if Manning gets out of his slump. Seahawks should roll Carolina. New England is ridiculous on paper, but Baltimore has played them crazy well in the Joe Flacco era. I'll take the Ravens to win that one.

Malik Hairston
01-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Might tease Carolina, tbh, have a feeling they'll keep it close for a bit..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-04-2015, 10:56 PM
I wish Stanton would have played so we could have gotten some credit from sports lines.

Dominant performance from a defense and basically coasting on offense in the third, to get looked at like trash. As if the body of work they've put in means absolutely nothing. But like I said, playing with house money - and I don't think Carolina, or Carolina fans look at any match-up like a "bad match-up". This team seriously thinks they are the best team. That #2 defense from last year is proving to be no fluke.

Anyone to place on a bet for Seattle with the line like that is retarded. I'll take the loss, I'll take the blowout if it happens. This team is playing too good, though, I don't see the blowout coming. Key stat: Marshawn has been held to 60 ypg playing in Carolina for his career.. hopefully we win the turnover battle. If so, I love our chances.

Chinook
01-04-2015, 11:13 PM
Harbaugh is the best playoff coach in the league. I don't think anyone gets more out of their players in the post-season. Will Hill gives Baltimore someone to put on Gronk, which is something they haven't had before. However, I wish they'd've found a way to sign Bernard Pollard for at least a snap or two.

I'm leaning Baltimore right now. Suggs usually goes supernova against the Pats after his hissy fit on the field in 2007. That front seven is going to be straight beastly. If two members of the Ravens secondary play well, I think Baltimore wins by at least two scores. It's just that the Pats are good at game-planning as well and have good personnel on D. Steve Smith better come to play.

weebo
01-04-2015, 11:19 PM
Harbaugh is the best playoff coach in the league. I don't think anyone gets more out of their players in the post-season. Will Hill gives Baltimore someone to put on Gronk, which is something they haven't had before. However, I wish they'd've found a way to sign Bernard Pollard for at least a snap or two.

I'm leaning Baltimore right now. Suggs usually goes supernova against the Pats after his hissy fit on the field in 2007. That front seven is going to be straight beastly. If two members of the Ravens secondary play well, I think Baltimore wins by at least two scores. It's just that the Pats are good at game-planning as well and have good personnel on D. Steve Smith better come to play.

Kubiak is on that coaching staff. He'll find a way for the offense to wet the bed vs. the pats.

Malik Hairston
01-04-2015, 11:20 PM
:lol signing Pollard strictly for this potential series would have been cold, tbh, Belichick-like..

You think Baltimore still wins vs. Pittsburgh if Ngata hadn't played, tbh?

lefty
01-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Why

WHY

DOnt worry

Aaron's gay bionic arm will lead us to another SB victory

We got this

:lol signing Pollard strictly for this potential series would have been cold, tbh, Belichick-like..

Det avy :lol

Chinook
01-04-2015, 11:31 PM

Would have been harder. Timmy Jernigan really caught on at the end of the season, so had he been healthy, I do think a Ngata-less Ravens team would have beaten Pittsburgh. Ngata being back made a huge difference since Timmy was out, obviously. A Suggs, Ngata, McPhee, Dumervil, Daryl Smith, Mosley lineup with Jernigan and Upshaw rotating in has to be the best nickel front in football. Just sucks that their back five are probably the worst in the playoffs.

Chinook
01-04-2015, 11:32 PM
Kubiak is on that coaching staff. He'll find a way for the offense to wet the bed vs. the pats.

Dude won two Super Bowls as an OC, so it's not like he's had no success in that role. Plus, he called a great game against Pittsburgh.

Pelicans78
01-04-2015, 11:37 PM
Dude won two Super Bowls as an OC, so it's not like he's had no success in that role. Plus, he called a great game against Pittsburgh.

He never called the plays in Denver. Shanahan was the play-caller.

scanry
01-04-2015, 11:44 PM
Seattle
Green Bay
Baltimore
Denver

Avante
01-04-2015, 11:51 PM
The Seahawks have owned Carolina.

2014 beat them in Caro
2013 beat them in Caro
2012 beat them in Caro
2011 didn't play
2010 beat them at home

Now add the fact the Seahawks have never lost a home playoff game in the Pete Carroll era, and.....are 7-1 at home in the playoffs the last decade.

Look's like an easy Seahawks win.

The Cowboys are real lucky God does watch their games, because it was real obvious He bailed them out today. They stand no chance of any kind up in cold Green Bay.

The Colts have no running game, that's all that needs to be said, the Broncos roll.

The Ravens vs the Pats, the best game of the weekend here we do have some drama, some mystery.The Ravens do stand a punchers chance, the reason being, they can play defense and have a QB who doesn;t turn it over.

The Pats coming off a loss have been golden, they simply don't lose back to back games. In that first playoff game they have gone...7-2 the last decade. This hasn't been a good season for the Ravens on the road, they have went 4-4.

We saw them beat the Steelers without their stud back, now some are overreacting. People are thinking back to 2012 when they beat NE there, totally ignoring the fact the last time these teams met (2013) NE 41 Balt 7 at Balt.

This will be a home team fest, they will go 4-0.

Stats

NE scored 460
Balt 409

NE gave up 313
Balt 302

Advantage NE

NE went 7-1 at home
Balt 4-4 on the road

Advantage NE

NE vs playoff teams....4-1
Balt 2-4

Advantage NE

Last 5 meeting between the two...NE 3-2

Chinook
01-04-2015, 11:55 PM
He never called the plays in Denver. Shanahan was the play-caller.

Well, Flacco can always change plays at the line, so it evens out.

spurraider21
01-04-2015, 11:59 PM
I wouldn't give credit even with Stanton, he's hot garbage. AZ would have won with Palmer

Spur-Addict
01-05-2015, 12:05 AM
I wouldn't give credit even with Stanton, he's hot garbage. AZ would have won with Palmer

Truth.

Pelicans78
01-05-2015, 12:15 AM
Well, Flacco can always change plays at the line, so it evens out.

If you say so.

Avante
01-05-2015, 02:25 AM
Home/Road

Denver at home vs playoff teams.....2-0
Indy on the road vs playoff teams...0-3

NE 3-0
Balt 0-3

GB 3-0
Dall 1-0

Sea 3-1
Caro 0-2-1

Home teams in this "spot"..11-1
Road teams...1-8-1

AlexJones
01-05-2015, 02:45 AM
:lol the Packers should be afraid of the Refboys, even at lambeau.

Raven
01-05-2015, 09:20 AM

not going to do it tbh.. i'll cheer for injuries, as is fitting for my style :lol

Raven
01-05-2015, 09:21 AM

indeed.

Raven
01-05-2015, 09:26 AM

most likely a blowout win for the pats, but i wouldn't rule out a two td win either..

weebo
01-05-2015, 10:00 AM

As much as I like Kubiak, the man has no creativity. The pats will be ready for a Kubiak lead offense.

jeebus
01-05-2015, 06:47 PM
Seattle
Green Bay
Baltimore
Denver
This sounds about right imo

J.T.
01-05-2015, 08:42 PM
Manning Era Broncos vs playoff teams in games 40 degrees or colder (regular and post-season) are 0-6. High for Sunday in Denver: 36.

Malik Hairston
01-05-2015, 09:39 PM
I'd be a little worried if the Broncos were playing against a good team, tbh:lol..

Broncos winning by less than 20 would be surprising IMO..

J.T.
01-05-2015, 10:09 PM
I just hope Luck doesn't turn back into to The Interceptionator.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-05-2015, 10:30 PM
Last two Carolina road games: 41-10 win over NO, 34-3 win over Atlanta

leemajors
01-05-2015, 10:59 PM
Seattle is considerably better than both of those teams, obviously

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-05-2015, 11:08 PM
Seattle is considerably better than both of those teams, obviously
On offense? They have elite QBs

monosylab1k
01-06-2015, 08:35 AM
SEA 20
CAR 10

DAL 28
GB 27

NE 38
BAL 17

DEN 31
IND 21

angrydude
01-06-2015, 10:53 AM
GB isn't going to lose a close game to Dallas at Lambeau.

They'll either implode and lose by 13+ or they'll win.

Aztecfan03
01-06-2015, 04:31 PM
hoping for all the home teams to lose except the packers.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-07-2015, 12:41 AM
Rusty Simmons (https://twitter.com/Rusty_SFChron)✔ @Rusty_SFChron (https://twitter.com/Rusty_SFChron)
Follow (https://twitter.com/Rusty_SFChron)
Stephen Curry has put in an unofficial request to go to Seattle this weekend for the Panthers' game. "It's like a national holiday."

:toast my nigga

Raven
01-07-2015, 06:08 AM
:toast my nigga

he knows it ain't happening again anytime soon :lol

resistanze
01-07-2015, 11:35 AM
SEA 17
CAR 14

DAL 20
GB 24

NE 24
BAL 31

DEN 38
IND 21

lefty
01-07-2015, 12:28 PM
SEA 17
CAR 14

DAL 20
GB 24

NE 24
BAL 31

DEN 38
IND 21
Go Packs

spurraider21
01-08-2015, 02:18 AM
Baltimore upset has been a pretty popular pick here and elsewhere, which is worrying me. when so many people are leaning one way, it can be a bad omen. at this point i wouldn't be shocked if the Pats stomped them 42-17 or something stupid like that... just because it makes no sense and its the Pats

Avante
01-08-2015, 02:33 AM
People forget the Ravens have never beaten the Pats when Gronk plays.

J.T.
01-08-2015, 10:15 AM
Gronk will party too hard Friday night and be a non factor tbh

DeadlyDynasty
01-08-2015, 10:20 AM

As usual, you're wrong.

txstr1986
01-08-2015, 10:49 AM
Not that there was ever any doubt, but Rodgers is confirmed to play on Sunday...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/12133796/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-says-play-sunday-dallas-cowboys

Avante
01-08-2015, 12:27 PM
As usual, you're wrong.

Hmmmm?

Furthermore, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski (http://www.spurstalk.com/nfl/player/rob-gronkowski/766386) didn’t play in either of the Patriots’ playoff losses to the Ravens. He was still at the University of Arizona, sowing whatever wild oats Gronk hadn’t yet sowed, during the first one. He missed the second one with a broken arm. He didn’t play in last year's regular-season game, either.

Dude...as usual...hahaha!!!!!!!!!! You try way too hard, ok ya little shit.

The Ravens have never beaten the Pats in the playoffs with Gronkowski. Now tell me doesn't The Gronk make a huge difference for the Pats? Keep in the mind 36 of those players who last beat the Pats in a playoff game are not there now.

Avante
01-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Aaron Rodgers has a tear in his calf muscle.

If he can't finish the game and the Cowboys win it, that will convince me there really is a God, and He's a Cowboy fan, they are without question blessed.

DeadlyDynasty
01-08-2015, 03:06 PM
You didn't specify playoff games, so you were wrong...Baltimore beat them early in the 2012 season.

Hmmmm?

Furthermore, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski (http://www.spurstalk.com/nfl/player/rob-gronkowski/766386) didn’t play in either of the Patriots’ playoff losses to the Ravens. He was still at the University of Arizona, sowing whatever wild oats Gronk hadn’t yet sowed, during the first one. He missed the second one with a broken arm. He didn’t play in last year's regular-season game, either.

Dude...as usual...hahaha!!!!!!!!!! You try way too hard, ok ya little shit.

The Ravens have never beaten the Pats in the playoffs with Gronkowski. Now tell me doesn't The Gronk make a huge difference for the Pats? Keep in the mind 36 of those players who last beat the Pats in a playoff game are not there now.

This 2nd quote is just a bunch of rambling...we all know Gronk is a game-changer, thx for the pro tip

spurraider21
01-08-2015, 03:08 PM
Lee Evans + Billy Cundiff choked it away in the one meeting the Pats won

Avante
01-08-2015, 03:15 PM
You didn't specify playoff games, so you were wrong...Baltimore beat them early in the 2012 season.

This 2nd quote is just a bunch of rambling...we all know Gronk is a game-changer, thx for the pro tip

Like talking to a little kid...

Gronk caught two passes in that 2012 game, he wasn't the major factor he is today. I was talking playoffs, I assumed that was obvious.

He caught 55 passes in 2012, this season.....82.

Dude, why try so hard?

SanAntonioSpurs23
01-08-2015, 03:27 PM
I don't think Manning is healthy, but either way I think the Colts have a shot. Luck needs to limit turnovers and Herron needs to stop fumbling. The good news is Richardson seems to be back #3 now :lol

Indy 31. Denver 28

DeadlyDynasty
01-08-2015, 03:31 PM
Like talking to a little kid...

Gronk caught two passes in that 2012 game, he wasn't the major factor he is today. I was talking playoffs, I assumed that was obvious.

He caught 55 passes in 2012, this season.....82.

Dude, why try so hard?

"He wasn't the major factor he is today," yet 2011 was far and away his best season, and in the 2 games prior to the Ravens game in beginning of 2012 he had 140 yds and 2 tds. So just shut up already.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-08-2015, 04:21 PM
DD looks more retarded by the day

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-09-2015, 11:30 AM
DAL 23
GB 30

NE 34
BAL 24

DEN 27
IND 31

SEA 13
CAR 20

manufan10
01-09-2015, 09:32 PM
DAL 38
GB 30

NE 27
BAL 24

DEN 30
IND 28

SEA 24
CAR 7

JohnnyMax
01-10-2015, 10:32 AM

Avante
01-10-2015, 10:57 AM
I'm watching those Raven wins highlights vs NE in NE. There's...Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, Anquan Boldin, Ed Reed and no Gronk. Now there is no Lewis, Rice, Boldin, Reed but there is a Gronk.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Boy I'm ready for this game tonight on prime time baby!!

Avante
01-10-2015, 11:24 AM
Boy I'm ready for this game tonight on prime time baby!!

At no time have you ever got a real on the Panthers. Why are they even in the playoffs, could it be because they play in the weakest divsion in the league? Who did they beat in 2014? They played 4 other playoff teams only beat one. They have lost three in a row at home vs Seattle. While Seattle has never lost a home playoff game while Carroll has been there.

See ya in 30 days.

unleashbaynes
01-10-2015, 11:25 AM
I'm watching those Raven wins highlights vs NE in NE. There's...Ray Lewis, Ray Rice, Anquan Boldin, Ed Reed and no Gronk. Now there is no Lewis, Rice, Boldin, Reed but there is a Gronk.

God just shut the fuck up about it you dipshit. Can't wait for the Ravens to shit on you AGAIN.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-10-2015, 11:27 AM
At no time have you ever got a real on the Panthers. Why are they even in the playoffs, could it be because they play in the weakest divsion in the league? Who did they beat in 2014? They played 4 other playoff teams only beat one. They have lost three in a row at home vs Seattle. While Seattle has never lost a home playoff game while Carroll has been there.

See ya in 30 days.
You better hope we don't win. You give this team no credit for this turn around. All it take is a fast start, 2 scores, ball game.

Avante
01-10-2015, 11:27 AM
God just shut the fuck up about it you dipshit. Can't wait for the Ravens to shit on you AGAIN.

Was I talking to you asshole? Fuck you!

Wanna wager 30 days on your Cowboys?

Avante
01-10-2015, 11:29 AM
You better hope we don't win. You give this team no credit for this turn around. All it take is a fast start, 2 scores, ball game.

Ya mean beating losing teams...

Saints
Buc's
Browns
Falcons

and an Arizona team with a third string QB?

Boy, that's some turn around.

You couldn't beat the Seahawks at home in three tries, and now you really think you're going to go into their place where they have only loss twice in the Russell Wilson era....hahaha!!!!!!!!!!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-10-2015, 11:30 AM
So it's not impressive to hold ATL to 3 points, NO to 10, both on the road? And out score those high powered offense a combined 74-13?

Raven
01-10-2015, 11:34 AM
I believe the four elites will not have much problem.

Avante
01-10-2015, 11:35 AM
So it's not impressive to hold ATL to 3 points, NO to 10, both on the road? And out score those high powered offense a combined 74-13?

What is your record vs winning teams?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-10-2015, 11:37 AM
What is your record vs winning teams?
Doesn't matter. This is literally a new team. DB's have been great, offensive line has been great. Ever since that change, we are 5-0

Avante
01-10-2015, 11:40 AM
I believe the four elites will not have much problem.

The Broncos/Seahawks at home vs lesser teams should be easy.

Rodgers less than 100%, hmmmm?

The Ravens simply know how to play the Pats.

Avante
01-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Doesn't matter. This is literally a new team. DB's have been great, offensive line has been great. Ever since that change, we are 5-0

5-0 vs teams with a combined record of what?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-10-2015, 11:42 AM
5-0 vs teams with a combined record of what?
the Atlanta and NO games were playoff games. Lose and you're out. How did we respond?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-10-2015, 11:46 AM
Avante is gonna be sweating during this game

Avante
01-10-2015, 11:59 AM
Avante is gonna be sweating during this game

Seattle at home vs a team they have owned at their place, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do these guys think?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Notice the one game they all agree about? Notice the game with the biggest point spread? Oh yeah, Pete Carroll has never lost a game when favored by more than 10 with Seattle.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-10-2015, 12:05 PM
I didn't realize Ditka, Keyshawn etc were suiting up tonight

btw look at their playoff records at the bottom.. :lol

Avante
01-10-2015, 12:11 PM
I didn't realize Ditka, Keyshawn etc were suiting up tonight

btw look at their playoff records at the bottom.. :lol

What do you think their record is when they all agree on a game?

I have 55 years experience of watching this stuff, all those guys know the game. All of us...Seattle. You've been into this stuff how long?

You are simply a homer, going with your fav team. Cam Newton is great, the Panthers are great.....why....because you like them.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-10-2015, 12:14 PM
What do you think their record is when they all agree on a game?
If you think Seattle of going to suddenly dominate a good defense you're mistaking . They are picking Seattle to win because that's the popular pick. Who would pick Carolina to win? But Lynch can't run for shit against us, Russell struggles. But yes, Seattle and their high powered offense will win 50-3.:bang

Avante
01-10-2015, 12:20 PM
If you think Seattle of going to suddenly dominate a good defense you're mistaking . They are picking Seattle to win because that's the popular pick. Who would pick Carolina to win? But Lynch can't run for shit against us, Russell struggles. But yes, Seattle and their high powered offense will win 50-3.:bang

Seattle has beaten Packers, Broncos, Cards, Eagles in 2014. they don't lose at home, is why they picked them.

Why continue to totally ignore.....Seattle has never lost to the Panthers in the Pete Carroll era, and.....he beat them there.....well?

The Panthers stand no chance at all, none!

Pelicans78
01-10-2015, 12:35 PM
I think Carolina can make it a closer game, but the key is holding Seattle to FGs and for the Panthers to score TDs when they get in the red zone and avoid turnovers.

I remember the Saints defense dominating Seattle's offense in last year's playoff game plus moving the ball well throughout the game, but not being able to score points. Two missed FGs, missed 4th down conversions, etc. Saints ran the ball pretty easily with Ingram and Robinson, but Brees couldn't consistently put up points until late in the 2nd half.

I can see where the Panthers can keep the game closer than expected. Seattle's offense this season is their worse since 2011, the year before Russell Wilson was drafted. I just think the Panthers might have trouble scoring unless they force turnovers.

Raven
01-10-2015, 12:37 PM
The Broncos/Seahawks at home vs lesser teams should be easy.

Rodgers less than 100%, hmmmm?

The Ravens simply know how to play the Pats.

no they don't. None can since aside of the BB-TB duo and some other players such as wilfork everyone else is new. People keep acting as if that's the same pats as in 2011 or something but they have overseen a complete overhaul of players on D and none knows how to play gronk anyway.. for better or for worse these are not the same patriots as in the past years and neither is baltimore. Stop with that trend crap stuff, it's really annoying.

Pelicans78
01-10-2015, 12:38 PM
Seattle has beaten Packers, Broncos, Cards, Eagles in 2014. they don't lose at home, is why they picked them.

Why continue to totally ignore.....Seattle has never lost to the Panthers in the Pete Carroll era, and.....he beat them there.....well?

The Panthers stand no chance at all, none!

They rarely lose, but they have lost. Dallas dominated them the entire game. Special team gaffes were the only reason the game was close. Secret is running the ball down Seattle's throat and having a WR who can dominant their secondary. Carolina can run the ball and Benjamin has the potential with his size to dominate a game. I do think the Panthers defense can slow down Seattle's offense. Panthers weakness is their secondary even though they've improved, but the Hawks don't have a passing game that can consistently exploit it.

Pelicans78
01-10-2015, 12:41 PM
no they don't. None can since aside of the BB-TB duo and some other players such as wilfork everyone else is new. People keep acting as if that's the same pats as in 2011 or something but they have overseen a complete overhaul of players on D and none knows how to play gronk anyway.. for better or for worse these are not the same patriots as in the past years and neither is baltimore. Stop with that trend crap stuff, it's really annoying.

I don't think past trends will matter in this game, but as usual matchups do. Key will be the Pats o-line against the Ravens front seven. I'm not buying into the Ravens yet. Winning at Pittsburgh without Bell is not much of an accomplishment.

Raven
01-10-2015, 01:38 PM
i would actually have dallas as the favourite against seattle, but since they got the panthers, it will be an easy shitfest

benefactor
01-10-2015, 01:51 PM
Wanna wager
:lol

AlexJones
01-10-2015, 03:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7AXbtKIEAECEbv.jpg:large

spurraider21
01-10-2015, 03:46 PM
Or maybe Seattle has proven to be elite and is playing at home while Carolina is a sub .500 team that only made it here because they faced Ryan Lindley

spurraider21
01-10-2015, 03:48 PM
:cry

rayray2k8
01-10-2015, 03:57 PM
Ravens vs. Patriots
Panthers vs. Seahawks
Cowboys vs Packers
Colts vs Denver

What I really hate is that all the good games are being played early and I'll probably too hammered to even care about the 2nd set of games.
Patriots should win this game, but who knows. I'll probably nap during the seachickens game. Hoping Cowboys win in Greenbay, that would be something. Colts should get mauled by Denver, so that'll be another good nap game.

Robz4000
01-10-2015, 04:12 PM
LGTSS:

>Patriots
>Ravens' sons

>Cats
>lol Cum

lefty
01-10-2015, 04:29 PM
:lol there is no black fan in Foxboro
:lol boston
:lol racists

Mal
01-10-2015, 04:35 PM
:lol there is no black fan in Foxboro

What ?

lefty
01-10-2015, 04:37 PM
What ?

Ok 1 or 2

Robz4000
01-10-2015, 04:38 PM
Damn, Ravens already starting up that train...

AlexJones
01-10-2015, 04:39 PM
Flacco getting shit done early

Mal
That was quick

Robz4000
Joe Bags ain't fucking around

manufan10
That was a pretty easy drive for the Ravens.

AlexJones
Nigga wasting no time lol

Clipper Nation
Joe Bags

resistanze
Ravens - not a single fuck given

Raven
good start lol... no idea why would browner be on smith and revis on smith.. makes no sense

AlexJones
01-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Now lets see this overrated ass offense get exposed by the Ravens pass rush

Clipper Nation
01-10-2015, 04:43 PM
Time for Brady's bitch ass to get sacked!

Raven
01-10-2015, 04:45 PM
why the fuck is amendola returning

manufan10
01-10-2015, 04:47 PM
A little belated Faceswap Friday:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6_sQpjIMAESJSo.jpg

Raven
holy fuck, how did he catch this

Robz4000
Incomplete

Clipper Nation
Not a catch, but Patrirefs will uphold the call.

spurraider21
01-10-2015, 04:48 PM
good start lol... no idea why would browner be on smith and revis on smith.. makes no sense
They have 2 smith's tbh :lmao

Malik Hairston
01-10-2015, 04:48 PM
Man, Denver gets HFA next week if the Pats choke, it will make it a lot easier for Manning to relax, of course:(..

Clipper Nation
01-10-2015, 04:49 PM
Man, Denver gets HFA next week if the Pats choke, it will make it a lot easier for Manning to relax, of course:(..
:lol Fivehead doesn't want to face these Ravens either, tbh.

Malik Hairston
01-10-2015, 04:50 PM
:lol Fivehead doesn't want to face these Ravens either, tbh.

He had a W vs. a superior version of the Ravens until Rahim Moore fucked it up, tbh..he'll be fine..

I'd rather play home vs. Baltimore than @ New England, regardless..

manufan10
Looks like the ground helped him secure it at the end.

Robz4000

If the Ravens win, Manning will shit a brick. He wants no part of Joe Bags again.

Raven
01-10-2015, 04:51 PM
well that was close...

Raven
01-10-2015, 04:52 PM
They have 2 smith's tbh :lmao

:lol

Clipper Nation
Not a catch, but Patrirefs will uphold the call.
Glad I was wrong.

Clipper Nation
He had a W vs. a superior version of the Ravens until Rahim Moore fucked it up, tbh..he'll be fine..

I'd rather play home vs. Baltimore than @ New England, regardless..
Did Rahim Moore throw that pick in OT? :downspin:

Mal
01-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Ravens surging through that defense

resistanze
01-10-2015, 04:56 PM
NE's pass rush :lol

manufan10
01-10-2015, 04:56 PM
You might want to cover Steve Smith.

Pelicans78
01-10-2015, 04:57 PM
Manning was also alot better two years ago than he is now.

Malik Hairston
01-10-2015, 04:58 PM
I know everybody has been discussing it and making jokes about it, but how is it possible that Flacco looks like an average QB all year, and then becomes an elite, superstar QB when the playoffs begin? :lol..he's making every throw, tbh..

I've had him on my fantasy team during the season, he's average, at best..

spurraider21
01-10-2015, 04:58 PM
A smart franchise would invest 50 mil on QB'S tbh. Regular season Manning and postseason flacco

Malik Hairston
01-10-2015, 04:59 PM
Manning was also alot better two years ago than he is now.

You can't win in the NFL anymore unless your QB is a game manager that can carry a team when necessary(unlike an Alex Smith), tbh, Manning has become a game manager this year(Broncos' D has been better than their offense all year)..

It's not the Manning/Rodgers/Brees era anymore IMO..Wilson, Brady, Romo, Manning, Newton, etc are all game managers..

That's why I would be surprised if GB wins, as good as Rodgers is and all..

Clipper Nation
Bags making it look easy, tbh.

Raven
smh pathetic D

Thebesteva
01-10-2015, 05:00 PM
You can't win in the NFL anymore unless your QB is a game manager, tbh, Manning has become a game manager this year(Broncos' D has been better than their offense all year)..

It's not the Manning/Rodgers/Brees era anymore IMO..Wilson, Brady, Manning, Newton, etc are all game managers..

Who we rooting for? NE or Balt for the Broncs? I prefer HFA

spurraider21
I know everybody has been discussing it and making jokes about it, but how is it possible that Flacco looks like an average QB all year, and then becomes an elite, superstar QB when the playoffs begin? :lol..he's making every throw, tbh..

Testicular fortitude.

I've always had a soft spot for flacco since he's the only qb from Delaware besides Rich Gannon

Raven
why the fuck revis on steve smith, it's retarded.

Arcadian
Nice. Ratbirds got this.

manufan10
01-10-2015, 05:01 PM

Just coasting until the real season starts. :lol

Malik Hairston
Who we rooting for? NE or Balt for the Broncs? I prefer HFA

Definitely HFA..

Both Baltimore and New England would be tough, so I'll take the HFA..

Thankfully, Von and Ware are the best pass-rushing duo in the NFL, Broncos won't get cucked like the Pats:lol..hopefully Manning doesn't look like Tony Parker..

Mugen
Can't spell Elite without "Joe Flacco of the Baltimore Ravens" tbh

spurraider21
Ravens Seahawks SuperBowl would make for a great ST storyline for DD :lol

Raven

protection tbh

manufan10
01-10-2015, 05:02 PM

Robz4000

You can't win in the NFL anymore unless your QB is a game manager that can carry a team when necessary(unlike an Alex Smith), tbh, Manning has become a game manager this year(Broncos' D has been better than their offense all year)..

It's not the Manning/Rodgers/Brees era anymore IMO..Wilson, Brady, Romo, Manning, Newton, etc are all game managers..

These two posts are sorta contradictory. Ravens just won two years ago with Flacco playing at an elite level, yet to win two seasons later you need a game manager QB?

Thebesteva
Definitely HFA..

Both Baltimore and New England would be tough, so I'll take the HFA..

Thankfully, Von and Ware are the best pass-rushing duo in the NFL, Broncos won't get cucked like the Pats:lol..hopefully Manning doesn't look like Tony Parker..

Same, hopefully balt pulls this off

Malik Hairston
Is Jim Harbaugh at the game, btw? I heard he was on the sidelines with the Ravens last week, but I didn't see it:lol..

Malik Hairston
01-10-2015, 05:04 PM
These two posts are sorta contradictory. Ravens just won two years ago with Flacco playing at an elite level, yet to win two seasons later you need a game manager QB?

Flacco played at an elite level, but he's still a game-managing QB, overall..the Ravens don't use him like the Broncos used Manning in the past, and like the Packers use Rodgers..

Flacco is scary, but he's not the first thing you think of when you have a team with Suggs/Ngata/Doom and an offensive line playing at a dominant level IMO..

Stevie Johnson
01-10-2015, 05:04 PM
monoslyab1k monoslyab1k monoslyab1k

Pelicans78
01-10-2015, 05:05 PM

But those teams with game managers who've had deep playoff success also have had very good defenses. Denver's defense is average at best this season though their offense has been the best in the league this season which is why they're a threat to make a run.

Pelicans78
01-10-2015, 05:06 PM
Pats always play at a high level during the middle of the season before tapering towards the end of the season and collapsing in the playoffs.

Mal
They have go on 4th already with Flacco being unstoppable

spurraider21
Denver's D is elite

Stevie Johnson
01-10-2015, 05:07 PM
They have go on 4th already with Flacco being unstoppable
Flacco is sticking it in your poophole

Mal
01-10-2015, 05:08 PM
Brady to Gronk and Patriots are back in the game

Clipper Nation
Steroid Gronk carrying the team, SMH.

spurraider21
GronkVP

Mal
Flacco is sticking it in your poophole

He is, but Patriots are capable of coming back from 0-14

Mal
01-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Monkeyballed it :lmao

resistanze
:monkey

benefactor

Raven
01-10-2015, 05:11 PM
:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey: monkey

Malik Hairston

Clipper Nation
Gonna be a blowout win for the Pats if the Ravens' pass rush doesn't get something done.

Robz4000
Flacco played at an elite level, but he's still a game-managing QB, overall..the Ravens don't use him like the Broncos used Manning in the past, and like the Packers use Rodgers..

Flacco is scary, but he's not the first thing you think of when you have a team with Suggs/Ngata/Doom and an offensive line playing at a dominant level IMO..

To win the SB you need to have a great defense, but you also need a QB playing at an elite level (last year's Seahawks the recent lone exception). Look at the past couple winners:

Wilson
Flacco
Elite Manning
Rodgers
Brees
Big Rape

Outside Wilson all those QBs are elite or played at elite levels. Having a game-manager QB won't cut it unless your defense is historic (or jacked up on roids) like last year's Seahawks.

resistanze
Referee was surprised as fuck tbh...it's like seeing a statue break its mold and running towards you...

Thebesteva
01-10-2015, 05:12 PM
Denver's D is elite

whats this raider fan doing in this thread?

Robz4000
01-10-2015, 05:12 PM
Also, :monkey

Malik Hairston
01-10-2015, 05:13 PM
Uh-oh, Goodell in New England, tbh..

:lol That nigga wouldn't dare show up to the Cowboys game tomorrow, for obvious reasons..

spurraider21
01-10-2015, 05:14 PM
whats this raider fan doing in this thread?
Commenting

Robz4000
Gonna be a blowout win for the Pats if the Ravens' pass rush doesn't get something done.

Don't worry, Joe Bags will drag them kicking and screaming to the W.

Pelicans78
LOL, Goodell standing next to his Fox News wife at the game.

Clipper Nation
:lol Goodell at the game... gee, I wonder who the league wants to win this one?

Pelicans78
Collinsworth is a huge mouthpiece for the commissioner and the NFL.

AlexJones
01-10-2015, 05:15 PM
:lol Goodell just dreaming of that Cowboys-Broncos America's team duel

benefactor
01-10-2015, 05:16 PM
Pats getting gashed

manufan10
01-10-2015, 05:16 PM
Sine his last suspension, Bill Simmons has become a whiny little bitch.

Stevie Johnson
01-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Fuck you Steve Smith is down

resistanze
Based Smith down....

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Steve Smith down and it doesn't look good

Stevie Johnson
01-10-2015, 05:19 PM
This game is boring to me.

Malik Hairston
01-10-2015, 05:20 PM
:lol Goodell just dreaming of that Cowboys-Broncos America's team duel

I hope he does something about that, tbh:lol..

01-10-2015, 05:21 PM
:lol Goodell at the game... gee, I wonder who the league wants to win this one?
How bout dem clippers right now?

Raven
01-10-2015, 05:22 PM
see, way better with browner

Raven
01-10-2015, 05:24 PM
finally a stop.

Mal
01-10-2015, 05:24 PM
Baltimore stopped themselves. I take it

Clipper Nation
01-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Gonna be a tie game soon, Ravens getting zero pressure.

Mal
01-10-2015, 05:26 PM
I love watching two capable offense surging through good defenses

Mal
01-10-2015, 05:27 PM
Lol Wendell

resistanze
01-10-2015, 05:28 PM
Back to back sacks

Clipper Nation
Finally some pressure!

Pelicans78
LOL Pats o-line.

manufan10
:lol Brady

Malik Hairston
Finally, some pressure..

Where's Fabbs, btw?

resistanze
:lmao Brady

spurraider21
01-10-2015, 05:29 PM
I love watching two capable offense surging through good defenses
Me too. When does that game start? :lol

djohn2oo8
01-10-2015, 05:29 PM
Brady gonna stroke out

Trill Clinton
01-10-2015, 05:30 PM
brady chimping out :lol

Mal
01-10-2015, 05:30 PM

Lol, all three scoring drives were perfectly executed. Flaco was awesome.

Clipper Nation
01-10-2015, 05:31 PM
Good call, refs. Pats have been instigating shit all game.

Malik Hairston
Damn, imagine the backlash if Brady wasn't a White man, tbh..

Raven
taunting call :lol .. it is the right call though

Robz4000
01-10-2015, 05:33 PM

In about 2 and a half hours...

Said no one ever.

AlexJones
I hope he does something about that, tbh:lol..

:lol one step at the time, i guess.

Arcadian
Wrong forum, but since everyone's here right now, :lol mavs

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
:lol wtf this is playoff football

manufan10
01-10-2015, 05:34 PM
:lol Dez gets called a thug for doing what Tom Brady just did, tbh.

Trill Clinton
01-10-2015, 05:34 PM
forsett is a beast

Pelicans78
01-10-2015, 05:35 PM
Damn, imagine the backlash if Brady wasn't a White man, tbh..

He was being a little bitch while shuffling on the ground.

Clipper Nation
01-10-2015, 05:35 PM
Retarded drive-killing play call/decision.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-10-2015, 05:36 PM
If we lose tonight, I'm pulling for Baltimore.. Smitty deserves a ring.

Pelicans78
01-10-2015, 05:37 PM
If we lose tonight, I'm pulling for Baltimore.. Smitty deserves a ring.

Fuck that shit ! :lol

Clipper Nation
:lol Refs
:lol Brady throwing a tantrum, so Pats will get every call/no-call from here on out

Mal
In about 2 and a half hours...

Said no one ever.

I wont even pretend to stay up until 4am to watch Cam vs Russ jaggenaut offenses

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-10-2015, 05:39 PM
Fuck that shit ! :lol
:lol he's our best player all time. A Panther till he dies.

Mal
01-10-2015, 05:40 PM
2nd won fumble. Lucky

resistanze
01-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Ravens really fucking up on these recoveries

Robz4000
01-10-2015, 05:41 PM
I wont even pretend to stay up until 4am to watch Cam vs Russ jaggenaut offenses

Then I guess that makes you a racist...

Trill Clinton
01-10-2015, 05:41 PM
this dude whines every time he gets hit. damn

Mal
01-10-2015, 05:42 PM
Then I guess that makes you a racist...

:hat

Clipper Nation
01-10-2015, 05:42 PM
Ravens defense choking like faggots.

Mal
01-10-2015, 05:47 PM
TD Amendola

Raven
01-10-2015, 05:47 PM
YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Clipper Nation
01-10-2015, 05:48 PM
Welp, Ravens just can't tackle and refs in full Brady slurp mode. Fivehead needs to not choke for once in his life next week.

Trill Clinton
01-10-2015, 05:48 PM
baltimore secondary looking shaky baby

Raven
01-10-2015, 05:49 PM
:lol he's our best player all time. A Panther till he dies.

dude, he's playing with the ravens..

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-10-2015, 05:50 PM
If Stork has any kind of long term injury, NE might still win this week but no chance next week. They have absolutely no depth at interior O-line and that Klein faggot is fucking horrible.

Malik Hairston
01-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Well, so much for that:(..

Malik Hairston
01-10-2015, 05:54 PM
Damn, starting to look like a real 1 vs. 6 matchup..

Clipper Nation
01-10-2015, 05:57 PM
Continuing to play Elam is basically conceding the game, tbh.

spurraider21
01-10-2015, 05:58 PM
If pats march down and score here...

Raven
01-10-2015, 06:00 PM
If pats march down and score here...

they will be a td ahead with an entire half left.

spurraider21
01-10-2015, 06:02 PM
they will be a td ahead with an entire half left.
Obviously. But it will demoralize the birds. Up 14 early only to be down 7 with the pats receiving

Clipper Nation
01-10-2015, 06:03 PM
:lmao BRADY

Mal
Straight to defender, wtf

Raven
so much for that...