PDA

View Full Version : Ever Caused A Driving Accident While Trying To Pick A Juicy Booger

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 11:11 AM
:lol

DJR210, Lefty, Elnono, Besteva, and DMC get in here and tell us your nose picking story. Maalox you too....women dig for boogers as well...

Thread
01-05-2015, 12:51 PM
No, but, I saw someone in my rear view mirror pick one, examine it, eat it, then like jerk in his seat before the green arrow sent me on my way.

mrsmaalox
01-05-2015, 01:54 PM
No but I've caused a driving accident by ignoring a show off trying to get my attention :lol

cantthinkofanything
01-05-2015, 02:34 PM
I've done this but because I blew a .12, they didn't mention the booger part in the official report.

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 02:36 PM
No but I've caused a driving accident by ignoring a show off trying to get my attention :lol

Maybe he wasn't showing off....maybe he saw an old woman showing off her massive tits and just felt sorry for you...and wanted to help give them the attention they needed.

mrsmaalox
01-05-2015, 02:47 PM
Maybe he wasn't showing off....maybe he saw an old woman showing off her massive tits and just felt sorry for you...and wanted to help give them the attention they needed.

Maybe. All I know is that while he was winking and waving his truck rear ended the car in front of him causing a 4 car chain reaction and I drove around it all, old tits still ignoring his dumb ass.

spurraider21
01-05-2015, 02:56 PM
how long until Kool realizes its a man behind to maalox account?

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 02:59 PM
Maybe. All I know is that while he was winking and waving his truck rear ended the car in front of him causing a 4 car chain reaction and I drove around it all, old tits still ignoring his dumb ass.

You are mean....you should be happy someone was willing to do that for you.

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 03:01 PM
how long until Kool realizes its a man behind to maalox account?

Bitch shut the fuck up..I've been dealing with Maalox before you were even a thought in your daddies wet dream...she's all mexican fine culo.....

Maalox has shared things with me and I know she's all woman. ..try your shit else where....

And for all you know I'm a little white girl posing as a black dude. Lol

mrsmaalox
01-05-2015, 03:10 PM
You are mean....you should be happy someone was willing to do that for you.

Nah. I'm never happy for attention from buffoons.

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 03:28 PM
I just think that once women pass a certain age they should be thankful for what they can get.

mrsmaalox
01-05-2015, 03:30 PM
I just think that once women pass a certain age they should be thankful for what they can get.

What age is that? And what exactly is my age?

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 03:46 PM
What age is that? And what exactly is my age?

Your about 50-55 nice chest, flat ass, with a muffin top. I think you're sexy though. My Asian friends hooked me up with this software that allows me to remove the opaque from your avatar and I can see you clearly. You have beautiful hazelnut eyes but there is some pain behind those eyes that I see...

mrsmaalox
01-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Your about 50-55 nice chest, flat ass, with a muffin top. I think you're sexy though. My Asian friends hooked me up with this software that allows me to remove the opaque from your avatar and I can see you clearly. You have beautiful hazelnut eyes but there is some pain behind those eyes that I see...

Wrong :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 03:49 PM
Wrong :lol

About what?

mrsmaalox
01-05-2015, 03:55 PM
About what?

Everything except the chest. Asian software :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 03:59 PM

I'm right Maalox baby and you know it.

DJR210
01-05-2015, 04:01 PM
I don't pick my nose when driving my Maserati tbh

mrsmaalox
01-05-2015, 04:04 PM
I'm right Maalox baby and you know it.

Believe whatever you want.

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 04:05 PM

You also have a little bit of acne scarring due to previous smoking and drinking. But all in all you look nice...I would hit it...

mrsmaalox
01-05-2015, 04:07 PM
You also have a little bit of acne scarring due to previous smoking and drinking. But all in all you look nice...I would hit it...

:lol. Oh yea? And what size are my feet? Oh and I've never been a smoker.

Avante
01-05-2015, 04:11 PM
"Not Too Kool"

there he sits
picking his nose
in his VW
dressed in pantyhose

a little freak
weird would work
a cherry boy
and a jerk

talks out his ass
both night and day
an attention whore
in the worst way

the boy needs
some pussy
it's plain to see
just look at his posting
history

poor little guy
poor little freak
sure wish he's pop that cherry
probably pass out for a week

hehateme
01-05-2015, 04:12 PM
crash and burn on every post so far capri_sun keep going though for the lulz

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Believe whatever you want.

Just because I cop a Ratti doesn't mean I paid full price....I got it from ah auction last year..a drug dealer got busted in OKC and I went there and claimed the car for 10K......;-)

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 04:25 PM
:lol. Oh yea? And what size are my feet? Oh and I've never been a smoker.

You got man feet Maalox baby...you're rocking a 10 in men's....that mongoloid coming outta ya....

You also have bunions but surprisingly your feet are pretty when painted....they don't stink like gym feet...you where flats alot....

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 04:29 PM
This thread ain't even about sex and Avante getting all jelly he's not getting any attention...lol I tell ya fucking Pedo's....lol

Avante
01-05-2015, 04:39 PM
This thread ain't even about sex and Avante getting all jelly he's not getting any attention...lol I tell ya fucking Pedo's....lol

It's more about just how many totally stupid threads can one guy post in a week? Kool, we get it...ok...you are an immature idiot.

Trust me little man, nobody has gotten more attention here than myself. Kinda nice to leech off others for a change.

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 04:52 PM
It's more about just how many totally stupid threads can one guy post in a week? Kool, we get it...ok...you are an immature idiot.

Trust me little man, nobody has gotten more attention here than myself. Kinda nice to leech off others for a change.

I may be immature but at least I'm not an non dick functioning pedo.

DJR210
01-05-2015, 05:09 PM
It's more about just how many totally stupid threads can one guy post in a week?

:lmao :lmao :rollin :lmao :lmao

Avante
01-05-2015, 05:17 PM
I may be immature but at least I'm not an non dick functioning pedo.

So you are really stupid enought to think all those military guys with Asian hookers were pedos, right? You really that stupid?

Kool, nobody gives a fuck about your stupid (I never get any) sexual fantasies or you picking your nose, ok? What's next....

So How Many Times A Day Do You Fart

I started marking down everytime I fart in a 24 hour period. Today I'm at 4, but it's early. After I masturbate I usually fart. Just me being...Kool, ya understand.

Well?

GROW THE FUCK UP!

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 05:26 PM
So you are really stupid enought to think all those military guys with Asian hookers were pedos, right? You really that stupid?

Kool, nobody gives a fuck about your stupid (I never get any) sexual fantasies or you picking your nose, ok? What's next....

So How Many Times A Day Do You Fart

I started marking down everytime I fart in a 24 hour period. Today I'm at 4, but it's early. After I masturbate I usually fart. Just me being...Kool, ya understand.

Well?

GROW THE FUCK UP!

you milking your 15 min of fame hard huh...:lol I don't blame ya...if these cucks are retard enough to fall for your lame shticks once then might as well keep it going....:toast

Avante
01-05-2015, 05:35 PM
you milking your 15 min of fame hard huh...:lol I don't blame ya...if these cucks are retard enough to fall for your lame shticks once then might as well keep it going....:toast

This isn't about me little man, it's about why you act so young and stupid? All of us fuck...ok? It's simply part of the deal, while you can't seem to get over it. Totally in awe of that pussy, something the rest of us take for granted. Now you're picking your nose and thinking anyone gives a fuck.

Kool, nobody else here is 15 and a cherry boy....ok?

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 05:40 PM
This isn't about me little man, it's about why you act so young and stupid? All of us fuck...ok? It's simply part of the deal, while you can't seem to get over it. Totally in awe of that pussy, something the rest of us take for granted. Now you're picking your nose and thinking anyone gives a fuck.

Kool, nobody else here is 15 and a cherry boy....ok?

:lol apparently not all of us....it appears senility has sunken in....this thread isn't about sex old man....:lmao you must be real mad at your unwilling celibacy.....focus focus focus....this is about booger chasing while driving....:lol Hope everyone is taking notes on how to twist up Avante's panties :hat

Avante
01-05-2015, 08:08 PM
:lol apparently not all of us....it appears senility has sunken in....this thread isn't about sex old man....:lmao you must be real mad at your unwilling celibacy.....focus focus focus....this is about booger chasing while driving....:lol Hope everyone is taking notes on how to twist up Avante's panties :hat

Totally missing my point, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the stupid thread after stupid thread day in and day out. Anyone peeking in on us would think...."bunch of dumb kids"....and in your case, bingo! Is picking your nose, farts, sex, the best ya got?

The reason nobody buys your sex bullshit is because we all know no girl is going to be fucking an immature idiot like you. Women want romance not some dumb kid thinking rap crap is a love song.

GROW UP~!~

Silver&Black
01-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Kool vs. Avante round 6:

Anybody keeping score?

Buddy Mignon
01-06-2015, 01:45 AM
No, but, I saw someone in my rear view mirror pick one, examine it, eat it, then like jerk in his seat before the green arrow sent me on my way.

I saw an old man in a baby blue volvo sitting in traffic do the same thing.

DJR210
01-06-2015, 01:52 AM
Kool vs. Avante round 6:

Anybody keeping score?

Lost count after Avant went up 3-0. That's embarrassing..Kool getting punch fisted by a rapist..a rapist of children. Say that back and let that sink in for a minute Kool.

Avante
01-06-2015, 02:06 AM
Lost count after Avant went up 3-0. That's embarrassing..Kool getting punch fisted by a rapist..a rapist of children. Say that back and let that sink in for a minute Kool.

There were no children working those bars, how many times do you need to be told that? They had to be 18, sure some 16 year olds had fake ID's, my mom was 16 when she had my oldest sister.

Dude......THERE WERE NO CHILDREN WORKING THOSE BARS...ok?

You are confusing the whore houses to the bars. They were off limits...ok?

Why do you continue to totally ignore this?

Why do you continue to act like you haven't read my......."nothing worst than a sick ass pedo, ya shoot those sicko's"....well"

Stop ignoring reality, ok ya dumb fuck?

DJR210
01-06-2015, 06:16 AM
So you admit 16 year olds were in the bars, but you adamantly deny a 16 is considered a child, in your honest opinion?

benefactor
01-06-2015, 07:15 AM
Totally in awe of that pussy, something the rest of us take for granted. Now you're picking your nose and thinking anyone gives a fuck.

:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 08:16 AM
Im just glad i can help yall out with LULz