PDA

View Full Version : OT: LOL: Prime Mike Tyson Made A Prime Michael Jordan Run Out Of A Restaurant Scared

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 05:57 PM
:lmao told yall my boy is 100% certifiable......:lol this shit is pure comedy gold :toast

The night an angry young heavyweight boxing champion by the name of Mike Tyson sat down to eat with basketball superstar Michael Jordan. (http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/new-mike-tyson-book-reveals-the-night-he-confronted-michael-jordan-about-robin-givens/story-fno61i58-1227174616260)

Tyson’s longtime friend and manager Rory Holloway recalls the dinner in his new book, “Taming the Beast: The Untold Story of Mike Tyson.”
He was present at the Chicago restaurant along with Tyson, Jordan, Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka, star defensive end Richard Dent and boxing promoter Don King.

It happened sometime after Tyson had divorced his first wife, actress Robin Givens, and he was taking the separation hard.
What made the situation explosive was that Jordan had dated Givens before she met Tyson.

“Mike Tyson’s sitting there with his drink of choice, a Long Island Tea, and when he drinks his real feelings come out …,” Holloway writes.

“I’m telling the server to water his drinks down ‘cause I see where this is going. Mike stares across the table at Michael Jordan. He says, ‘Hey man, you think I’m stupid? I know you f—-d with my b—h.’

“Jordan looks like he just seen a ghost. ‘I know you messed with her,’ Mike says. ‘You can tell me.’

“Jordan, it’s obvious he just wants to get up and run. He wants no part of this. Mike turns to Ditka. ‘Man, you think somebody scared of you, all that racist s–t you been talking?’ He says to Dent, ‘Y’all scared of this damn white man, Richard? He ain’t nobody. You gonna let him talk that way?’

“It was a circus, for real, that night. Don King trying to change the subject. Me and John trying to hold Mike down. Mike telling everyone he’s going to bust Jordan’s ass. Jordan’s dressed sharp as always and he can’t get out of there fast enough.”

:lmao

http://nypost.com/2015/01/05/the-time-mike-tyson-confronted-michael-jordan-over-robin-givens/

DMC
01-05-2015, 06:39 PM
Shut up faggot

Silver&Black
01-05-2015, 06:51 PM
Shut up faggot

unforeseen
01-05-2015, 07:04 PM
Prime Tyson would of made Kool shit his pants, tbh.

whitemamba
01-05-2015, 07:08 PM
Prime Tyson is a scary mother fucker.

spurraider21
01-05-2015, 07:08 PM
didn't fucking chris childs make kobe run scared :lol

DMC
01-05-2015, 07:24 PM
Not before punching him in the face.

Double-Up
01-05-2015, 07:26 PM

:lol

Splits
01-05-2015, 07:31 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwvmunNzox1qjkukyo1_500.gif

DMC
01-05-2015, 07:39 PM
Same guy who said he's "smack the hell" out of a coach if he threw a ball at him.

LkrFan
01-05-2015, 07:40 PM

hater
01-05-2015, 07:51 PM
What does that make Kerr? :lmao

SupremeGuy
01-05-2015, 08:06 PM
Prime Mike Tyson could make a Prime Jesus run out of a restaurant scared, tbh. :lol

100%duncan
01-05-2015, 08:28 PM

HI-FI
01-05-2015, 08:49 PM
Prime Mike Tyson could make a Prime Jesus run out of a restaurant scared, tbh. :lol
Prime Tyson was the scariest mofo, like a caged chimp in a cruel world. I don't blame anyone for bitching out against him.

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 11:00 PM
Shut up faggot

Ok widget dick

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 11:01 PM
Prime Tyson was the scariest mofo, like a caged chimp in a cruel world. I don't blame anyone for bitching out against him.

MJ ranPeriod

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2015, 11:03 PM

Cheap shot to the throat fuck face :lol

elmanutres
01-05-2015, 11:33 PM
Prime Tyson is a scary mother fucker.

i certainly cannot blame jordan or anyone for that matter to try to run away from that. Even a washed up tattoo face tyson nowadays isnt a guy to fuck with

ambchang
01-06-2015, 07:43 AM
Jordan was put in his place by Steve Kerr and Cartwright. Why would him being scared of Tyson be any different?

You are talking about a guy who went out of his way to befriend Oakley so that he can have a personal body guard.

Raven
01-06-2015, 08:20 AM
koolaid trying soooo hard..

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 08:35 AM
koolaid trying soooo hard..

At what?....I'm just reporting main stream news....you guys are the ones with Kobe Derangement. Syndrome....:lol That's not my fault....go see a therapist if you need help....this report had nothing to do with Bean Bryant.....

The syndrome is strong.

Killakobe81
01-06-2015, 08:39 AM
Jordan was put in his place by Steve Kerr and Cartwright. Why would him being scared of Tyson be any different?

You are talking about a guy who went out of his way to befriend Oakley so that he can have a personal body guard.

This. Plus when is backing down from a fight with a heavy-weight champ an act of cowardice? It's a funny story so thanks for bringing it up, Kool.

Side note: Robin Givens was Kim Kardashian (not looks wise but cocks ate wise) before Kim K ... how many celberities and athletes did she run through? Tyson, Eddie Murphy, Arsenio (i believe Magic too) the Black LA power movers are all rumored to have smashed and now MJ? she was OK but she must have the golden snatch for all of the most powerful black men in entertainment and sports (80's early 90's) to hit that stankbox. She must have mad skills on the "mic" too... tbh.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 09:28 AM
Mike pushes the ref aside and keeps fighting after he stopped the fight....lol

AdMVNKwP-8k