PDA

View Full Version : On To A Serious Topic......Avante Back In The News

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 08:30 AM
:hatAvante gets his ass kicked for trying his shit on his nephews girlfriend....:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/Screen-Shot-2015-01-03-at-12_opt-665x385_zpsb240fb4b.png

A rape suspect was badly beaten by his own nephew, after he allegedly had forceful sex with his nephew’s girlfriend at a home in South Carolina. According to the Huffington Post, 52-year-old William Mattson (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/03/william-mattson-rape-suspect-beaten-to-pulp_n_6409970.html) was arrested and charged on January 1. Mattson reportedly told police that the sex was consensual, but that claim was denied by the victim.

“The nephew told police that he heard sounds coming from inside his father’s bedroom when he returned to the party. He kicked down the door and says he found Mattson on top of his girlfriend. He said he punched Mattson repeatedly, driving him from the house.”
The rape suspect beaten by his nephew was charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct. His nephew, however, was not charged with assault, as police say that he was acting in defense. According to My Fox Detroit, Mattson is being held (http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/27749520/rape-suspect-brutally-beaten-by-victims-boyfriend) at the J. Reuben Long Detention Center while he awaits a future court date. It is unknown if he has a criminal past.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1724522/rape-suspect-beaten-52-year-old-man-brutally-beaten-after-allegedly-raping-his-nephews-girlfriend/

johnsmith
01-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Every thread and post you make about Avante just proves to everyone how deep into your head he's gotten. It's pretty funny tbh that your such a mental midget that a guy like avante can dominate you.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 11:14 AM
Every thread and post you make about Avante just proves to everyone how deep into your head he's gotten. It's pretty funny tbh that your such a mental midget that a guy like avante can dominate you.

Or maybe I'm just having some fun with the old man.....:hat

Yall made the assumption I was angry...I think he's cute...:lol

Avante
01-06-2015, 11:46 AM
"Kool"

when he isn't farting
or picking his nose
he's talking about Avante
or those nasty hoes

the guy is limited
not much range
real simple
sorta strange

he posts stupid threads
dumb would work
just your basic idiot
the common jerk

poor little cherry boy
never tapped that ass
so he comes here
not an once of class

if there were pussy
all around
he'd pick his nose and fart
what a clown

poor little Kool
living a fantasy
so full of bullshit
and it's plain to see

Avante
01-06-2015, 11:47 AM

Shut the fuck up ya fucking faggot.

Trill Clinton
01-06-2015, 12:20 PM
damn, dude got clobbered. the husband took it easy on him. he should have killed the creep.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 12:25 PM
damn, dude got clobbered. the husband took it easy on him. he should have killed the creep.

Thats actually how Zimmerman should have looked had Tray actually did one fifth of the shit Zimmerman claimed.

Trill Clinton
01-06-2015, 12:29 PM
Thats actually how Zimmerman should have looked had Tray actually did one fifth of the shit Zimmerman claimed.

don't forget darrin wilson after his run in with incredible hulk mike brown.

Trill Clinton
01-06-2015, 12:31 PM
but seriously, crimes against women(rape) and children(pedophiles) has to be the lowest of the low. there is no rehabilitating these monsters. just kill them and be done with it.

Trainwreck2100
01-06-2015, 02:32 PM
but seriously, crimes against women(rape) and children(pedophiles) has to be the lowest of the low. there is no rehabilitating these monsters. just kill them and be done with it.

We exist in a world where women wish to be treated like men. Any crime against women should be given no special treatment

johnsmith
01-07-2015, 09:49 AM
Shut the fuck up ya fucking faggot.

Lol...you sound so tough here!

God you're a huge vagina.

Trill Clinton
01-07-2015, 09:54 AM
We exist in a world where women wish to be treated like men. Any crime against women should be given no special treatment

even rape?

Trainwreck2100
01-07-2015, 10:25 AM
even rape?

any crime

Avante
01-07-2015, 12:33 PM
Lol...you sound so tough here!

God you're a huge vagina.

One minute..."I really like your style"..the next minute you're running me down. Dude..????????????
And....what happened to..."have your thread, and I'll be cool"...???

Dude, you're weird.

johnsmith
01-07-2015, 01:33 PM
One minute..."I really like your style"..the next minute you're running me down. Dude..????????????
And....what happened to..."have your thread, and I'll be cool"...???

Dude, you're weird.

You didn't stay in your own thread for but a week...I told you I liked your posts to get you to shut the fuck up...which like I said, you did for a week...once you ventured out, you went back to being a clown.

Good to see you're a tough guy now though....lol

Avante
01-07-2015, 02:15 PM
You didn't stay in your own thread for but a week...I told you I liked your posts to get you to shut the fuck up...which like I said, you did for a week...once you ventured out, you went back to being a clown.

Good to see you're a tough guy now though....lol

Dude, I made it clear I would be posting in others threads. I just wouldn't make threads, which I stuck to.

You're a fucking liar and asshole, and we all see it. You do nothing here but criticize everyone, you disagree? You come off as a miserable little prick.

cantthinkofanything
01-07-2015, 02:21 PM
Dude, I made it clear I would be posting in others threads. I just wouldn't make threads, which I stuck to.

You're a fucking liar and asshole, and we all see it. You do nothing here but criticize everyone, you disagree? You come off as a miserable little prick.

why aren't you making threads?

mouse
01-08-2015, 09:55 AM

Rack!