PDA

View Full Version : Hover Ball - Product review

cantthinkofanything
01-06-2015, 01:52 PM
Thanks Hoverball! For ruining Christmas.

This looked like it would be a lot of fun and something that we could play as a family.

This was my daughter's main present and we were excited just to see her face when she opened up the package.
But everything went downhill from there.

This thing does not actually hover as the name says. It doesn't have any batteries or power and no means at all to stay off the ground. Instead, all it is is a fucking half foam ball glued to one of those furniture sliders.
Furthermore, after finding out it doesn't hover or even glide or slide very well, we noticed that it said for best use on carpets. Which seems to contradict many of the pictures showing it being placed on hard floors.

This thing is a piece of crap. Do not waste your money. I would return it along with a scathing letter but to add insult to injury, our dogs chewed the hell out of it.

I might pack it up anyway and tell them it came like this.

http://www.asseenontvhot10.com/PDGImages/hoverballmain.jpg

MultiTroll
01-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Would you be willing to appear on your local tv stations Consumer Guy/Gal piece?

cantthinkofanything
01-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Would you be willing to appear on your local tv stations Consumer Guy/Gal piece?

of course. I would even dry hump the ball to show them how little I think of it.

DarrinS
01-06-2015, 04:01 PM
Someone was disappointed by an "as seen on TV" product?

Shocking.