PDA

View Full Version : Why I'm Successful With The Women - The Line That Always Win Them Over

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 04:36 PM
This is what I usually say and the panties are mine....:toast....but I'm saying it in the context of dinner, laughs, and a toast....the white girls eat this shit up.:lol

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink....But if you must lie.....lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal.....steal away from bad company..... If you must cheat...cheat death. And if you must drink.......drink in the moments that take your breath away”.......

Leetonidas
01-06-2015, 04:39 PM
I bet you only heard that shit in fucking Hitch on TBS the other day :lmao watching shitty Will Smith and Kevin James romantic comedies

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 04:40 PM
I bet you only heard that shit in fucking Hitch on TBS the other day :lmao watching shitty Will Smith and Kevin James romantic comedies

:lol I have no idea what you're talking about

hehateme
01-06-2015, 04:46 PM
I use this one all the time when doing my weekly Def Poetry Jam sessions. Get's the ladies squawking like a pack of aborigines and their mouth watering for a banana every time. One time I had a 3ft long weave and some big and tall undies thrown at me, I expected better.

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth..."

Leetonidas
01-06-2015, 04:47 PM
I hope you were watching that with a chick and only doing so because of eva mendez and not because you thought a Kevin James/Will Smith duo would be too good to pass up

cantthinkofanything
01-06-2015, 04:52 PM
"Shoot a motherfucker in a minute, I find a good piece o' pussy, I go up in it, So if you're at a show in the front row, I'm a call you a bitch or dirty-ass ho, You'll probably get mad like a bitch is supposed to,But that shows me, slut, you're composed to"

lefty
01-06-2015, 04:54 PM
I confirm, Kool's shit works tbh

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 04:55 PM
I use this one all the time when doing my weekly Def Poetry Jam sessions. Get's the ladies squawking like a pack of aborigines and their mouth watering for a banana every time. One time I had a 3ft long weave and some big and tall undies thrown at me, I expected better.

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth..."

I actually got one line from the Fresh Prince of Bellaire that I still use from time...

"Dam girl your body's name must be Visa because it's everywhere I want to be."

That shit actually works.....yes Leets Will Smith is a genuis......

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 05:08 PM
I confirm, Kool's shit works tbh

I've learned a lot from Will over the years...for example..

NH4BJ9B1lrw

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 05:31 PM
"Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me ..."

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Pick up lines 1

uoOzbVxxYI8

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 05:42 PM
This is how you screw it up for another guy...shit works like a charm tbh...

CGibZEXXVmM

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 05:49 PM
Pick up lines 2

v5FxwZ51MLw

cantthinkofanything
01-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Pick up lines 2

all those lines, all that money, all that fame
and he ended up with an ugly version of Don Cheadle
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTk0OTk4OTU5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjI4MzU1Mw@@._ V1_.jpg

Adam Lambert
01-06-2015, 06:18 PM
did you show them all of your fucking hilarious posts on the club? did you tell them you are here like 10 hours every day? because i bet that would make any woman's gash soak.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 06:29 PM
did you show them all of your fucking hilarious posts on the club? did you tell them you are here like 10 hours every day? because i bet that would make any woman's gash soak.

Lets not overreact gay blade.....I'm mobile....fkexible....always on the run with my ipad.

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2015, 06:38 PM
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTk0OTk4OTU5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjI4MzU1Mw@@._ V1_.jpg

Not that she's ugly now becuz you obviously have poor taste in women because she's aged gracefully....but rather judge her based on what she looked like when he married her..when she was young....she was the hottest lil thing in Holloywood hands down..

This clip is proof....

04Mm-rM70c0

spurraider21
01-06-2015, 11:22 PM
:lmao

lefty
01-07-2015, 12:43 AM
I've learned a lot from Will over the years...for example..

NH4BJ9B1lrw
:lol good times

GOAT sitcom :cry

lefty
01-07-2015, 12:51 AM
:lmao

cantthinkofanything
01-07-2015, 08:52 AM
Not that she's ugly now becuz you obviously have poor taste in women because she's aged gracefully....but rather judge her based on what she looked like when he married her..when she was young....she was the hottest lil thing in Holloywood hands down..

This clip is proof....

She has not aged gracefully. And she's never been near the "hottest lil thing in Hollywood". Not even in the top 10 hot black actresses. At ANY point in her career.

Avante
01-07-2015, 03:06 PM
All I ever had to say was....

"wanna dance"

Then keep your mouth shut, smile and buy drinks.

Pretty much...

her...love the way you move, what's your name?
me...Avante, what's yours?
her...Candy, wanna join me?
me...sure.

Bingo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not what you say, it's all about how well you listen.

lefty
01-07-2015, 03:29 PM
This is how you screw it up for another guy...shit works like a charm tbh...

CGibZEXXVmM
I feel bad for the betas who are subscribed to her account

cantthinkofanything
01-07-2015, 03:52 PM

"wanna dance"

Pretty much...

me...sure.

Bingo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm confused. Do you go out and dance by yourself first and then wait for the lady to come over? If so, what's your go to solo dance?

Me? I'll usually just stand on the perimeter with a beer and do some subtle movements that let them know..."hey, I can dance...I'm just choosing not to right now." If I'm not holding a beer, I might do some pop and lock while looking disinterested.

But like you said, it's all about listening.

I. Hustle
01-07-2015, 04:05 PM

"wanna dance"

Pretty much...

me...sure... wait! How old is ya? You look like almost 13 and I'm not into cougars.

Let's just go play Bingo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buddy Mignon
01-07-2015, 07:42 PM
"Tickle ya ass with a feather?"

Youre welcome.

Avante
01-08-2015, 01:52 AM
I'm confused. Do you go out and dance by yourself first and then wait for the lady to come over? If so, what's your go to solo dance?

Me? I'll usually just stand on the perimeter with a beer and do some subtle movements that let them know..."hey, I can dance...I'm just choosing not to right now." If I'm not holding a beer, I might do some pop and lock while looking disinterested.

But like you said, it's all about listening.

First off you don't wanna find Miis Tonight too early, because something better could arrive at any time. You start getting serious after midnight. Sure, there were exceptions.

I simply asked a cutey to dance and let her come to me, Many times I'd walk her back to her table, smile and..."thank you"...then return to the bar, only to feel a tap on my shoulder, and there she stands..."how about another dance?" Just that easy, anyone having to worry about pick up lines, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! The best pick up line is..."tell me more about yourself"...women love that. Usually they are in that bar because he wouldn't listen to her.

A little punk ass kid like Kool would get laughed at by a full grown woman.

spurraider21
01-16-2015, 12:00 AM
:wow Kool's actual pickup attempt method exposed. no wonder he's still a virgin (as exposed by Avante)

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article9879685.ece/alternates/w620/bennet.jpg

Biernutz
01-16-2015, 12:39 AM
the pick up line that works for even ugly guys

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Gifffs1234/AnimatedMoneyzzz.gif

DMC
01-16-2015, 01:01 AM
Kool's like "Hi I'm a faggot, let's chill and talk about guys"

Girl: "ok can we be like bffs?"

Kool: "Yeah whatevevs girl... mmm check him out he FIIIIOOOONNEE"

Thebesteva
01-16-2015, 03:30 AM
I hear Koolaid started off as a solid troll but fell into the rut he never could get out of when he started posting 5 times a week about women he sleeps with and all the girls he gets. I really hope for your sake you're getting solid ass or else these threads must play with your head from time to time.

:cry if only I was like Koolaid in real life - the guy behind the kool account

Franklin
01-16-2015, 08:50 AM
must also include stalking women online who're said to be beautiful and getting rejected by each one of them right away...

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2015, 11:03 AM
I hear Koolaid started off as a solid troll but fell into the rut he never could get out of when he started posting 5 times a week about women he sleeps with and all the girls he gets. I really hope for your sake you're getting solid ass or else these threads must play with your head from time to time.

:cry if only I was like Koolaid in real life - the guy behind the kool account

Actually this is a feel good thread if you can't get behind a feel good thread without such an emotional meltdown such as yours . ..then it's obvious you're the one with the real world problems...:married:

Lol loser