PDA

View Full Version : Good thing Spurs aren't big market team

SpurPadre
01-07-2015, 12:12 AM
If they were, the media would've castrated Pop, tried to conjure a bullshit rift between Manu and TP, and would be saying Kawhi is faking his injury because he didn't get the max extension earlier. They'd also say Becky is distracting TP with her pussy, proving she belongs in the kitchen barefoot, making sandwiches. So, in that sense, things could be a lot worse, tbh.

T Park
01-07-2015, 12:15 AM
castrated him for what?

davidbowie
01-07-2015, 12:20 AM
excellent insight

SpurPadre
01-07-2015, 12:25 AM
castrated him for what?

The media looks for scapegoats and loves to pile on a big market team they expect to be world beaters at all times. That's my point.

T Park
01-07-2015, 02:33 PM
The media looks for scapegoats and loves to pile on a big market team they expect to be world beaters at all times. That's my point.

Maybe. Don't remember Torre getting castrated all the time in his time in NY, but maybe he did.

SupremeGuy
01-07-2015, 02:51 PM
If they were, the media would've castrated Pop, tried to conjure a bullshit rift between Manu and TP, and would be saying Kawhi is faking his injury because he didn't get the max extension earlier. They'd also say Becky is distracting TP with her pussy, proving she belongs in the kitchen barefoot, making sandwiches. So, in that sense, things could be a lot worse, tbh.:lol

gameFACE
01-07-2015, 03:25 PM
If they were, the media would've castrated Pop, tried to conjure a bullshit rift between Manu and TP, and would be saying Kawhi is faking his injury because he didn't get the max extension earlier. They'd also say Becky is distracting TP with her pussy, proving she belongs in the kitchen barefoot, making sandwiches. So, in that sense, things could be a lot worse, tbh.

So you're saying Spurstalk is like a big market..................?

Mr Bones
01-07-2015, 03:42 PM

That's what Spurstalk does every day.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Yeah, a 21-15 record probably wouldn't be well received right now if you were a fan of the Knicks or the Lakers.

Good point. :tu

SpurPadre
01-07-2015, 04:05 PM
Yeah, a 21-15 record probably wouldn't be well received right now if you were a fan of the Knicks or the Lakers.

Good point. :tu

It wouldn't be received well for a defending champion struggling to stay in the top 8 of your conference, so yeah.

Walton Buys Off Me
01-07-2015, 04:09 PM
Winning 5 titles in 15 years sounds like grounds for castration....yup

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-07-2015, 04:22 PM
It wouldn't be received well for a defending champion struggling to stay in the top 8 of your conference, so yeah.

Another good point. Those 17 straight playoff appearances and 5 titles, as well as consecutive finals appearances would all be forgotten pretty quick when you've only won 60% of your games less than halfway through the next regular season. Big market fans are so rough compared to country folk.

I wish the guillotine could be brought back. I'd love to see half the team and Pop get beheaded for their erratic and disappointing play. These guys are a disgrace. I'm right there with you. The :tu is a sign of agreement.

SpurPadre
01-07-2015, 04:45 PM
Winning 5 titles in 15 years sounds like grounds for castration....yup

You're misunderstanding. I'm not saying they should be castrated, I'm mentioning how the media would be reacting to the Spurs if they were a big market team and that's exactly what they would be doing right now to them.

hater
01-07-2015, 04:49 PM
Everyone gets old and senile. It will happen to you, me and is most likely happening to Pop now. Good thing is these things take time, and hopefully with RC's strong hand, we can have Pop back to the basics instead of trying to create a new style of basketball for 2015.