PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Cojo can teach our bigs how to go up strong

Horse
01-07-2015, 01:29 PM
I get so sick of Tiago and most of our bigs shooting tear drops and going up like pussies. They would have so many more and 1's and FTAS if they played like 7 fters not guards.

dabom
01-07-2015, 02:59 PM
I get so sick of Tiago and most of our bigs shooting tear drops and going up like pussies. They would have so many more and 1's and FTAS if they played like 7 fters not guards.

Tiago cant palm a ball. He can barely jump. He needs to be wide open to dunk and even then it looks awkward as shit.

Horse
01-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Tiago cant palm a ball. He can barely jump. He needs to be wide open to dunk and even then it looks awkward as shit.
Let him go up with two hands and get fouled.

EVAY
01-07-2015, 05:28 PM
Last night Tiago missed three point blank layups. I couldn't believe how bad he looked last night. It was the worst game of the season from him, imo.

Everybody has bad nights, so I will lay Tiago's performance last night to that. But he really had a forgettable offensive game.

Budkin
01-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Thought Golden God had turned the corner in game 5 when he stuffed it on D Wade, guess not.

GrandeDavid
01-07-2015, 05:58 PM
I can't believe you guys don't love Tiago's wrist flicker, especially when he misses from right beneath the basket with under two minutes to play.