PDA

View Full Version : fitness club locker rooms

Blake
01-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Last night marks the third time I've walked in and a naked dude is using the hair dryer to dry his crotch.

lol fuck this shit. I guess i have to keep my stuff in the car and shower at home.

lefty
01-07-2015, 03:56 PM
That's why I joined a gym that is 1 block away from home

cantthinkofanything
01-07-2015, 03:58 PM
That's why I joined a gym that is 1 block away from home

to bust in on naked dudes drying their pubes?

lefty
01-07-2015, 03:58 PM
so thats what you do

cantthinkofanything
01-07-2015, 04:03 PM
so thats what you do

I do. And then I toss a big handful of glitter in front of the blow drier and scream "Liberace mother fucker!!!!!".

benefactor
01-07-2015, 04:14 PM
I've had to schedule around one old guy who thinks the locker room is his bathroom at the house. We typically show up at the gym at the same time so he's hard to avoid. He just walks around the locker room naked with a towel on his shoulder.

Koolaid_Man
01-07-2015, 04:20 PM
Dudes be staring at my dick....I'm like what the fuck dude. ...can't stand that shit....I'm not saying my shit hangs to the floor but this shit can get irritating. ..lol

Leetonidas
01-07-2015, 04:25 PM
^Probably in awe that man's penis can be that small tbh

Blake
01-07-2015, 04:26 PM
I've had to schedule around one old guy who thinks the locker room is his bathroom at the house. We typically show up at the gym at the same time so he's hard to avoid. He just walks around the locker room naked with a towel on his shoulder.

oh yeah, seems like there's a different naked old man standing in front of the mirror shaving every time.
I mean, I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna give a fuck either when I'm Avante age but seriously what the fuck.

The Gemini Method
01-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Yeah, my gym is like 3 minutes away from the house so I just change at home and go workout and worry about the locker room when I run back to the house. I know where I stay a gang of older peeps be hanging out naked in the locker room.

Blake
01-07-2015, 04:29 PM
^Probably in awe that man's penis can be that small tbh

Probably wondering what a white flat chested woman is doing in the mens room

hehateme
01-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Probably wondering what a white flat chested woman is doing in the mens room

Probably picking up his wife's next cuck victim comparing old men's dick sizes to find the right choice

sorry blake, had to, it was there for the opening.

The Reckoning
01-07-2015, 04:59 PM
they're the fat pasty old white fucks who just sit around the gym watching tv then sit in the sauna and walk around the locker room naked. such a waste of space tbh.

DJR210
01-07-2015, 05:02 PM

Foreigners are the worst. Used to go to the gym next to the language institute on base, so you can imagine a locker room full of middle easterns..you couldn't pay me to use the sauna at that gym.

Blake
01-07-2015, 05:05 PM
they're the fat pasty old white fucks who just sit around the gym watching tv then sit in the sauna and walk around the locker room naked. such a waste of space tbh.

the fat old fucks also sit around the indoor pool watching chicks do laps.

Blake
01-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Foreigners are the worst. Used to go to the gym next to the language institute on base, so you can imagine a locker room full of middle easterns..you couldn't pay me to use the sauna at that gym.

not the steam sauna any way. I'm ok with the dry one.

i also hate the fuckers that come out of the sauna and jump right in the pool or hot tub. They have a shower head right next to the pool too.

One reason I got the membership where I did was because of the pool but fuck that.

Franklin
01-07-2015, 06:40 PM
that's why you should've cuckolded a basketball star and bought your own gym with the money the bitch stole from her husband, tbh.

lefty
01-07-2015, 06:41 PM
lol you just described white Western dudes who go to the gym :lol

spurraider21
01-07-2015, 07:26 PM
i'd just say grow up. its a penis. people have them.

Infinite_limit
01-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Seen my girls ex bf in the gym...changing rooms

SRS his penor was pretty damn big, it was pretty long and girthy.
I genuinely felt self conscious changing in front of him.
Changed with my back to him and keep rotating so that he wouldn't see mine.

Feeling very self concious atm not sure whether to discuss with gf or not

spurraider21
01-07-2015, 07:36 PM

this explains your fascination of black dick

Blake
01-07-2015, 07:39 PM
i'd just say grow up. its a penis. people have them.

Some people have two.

But an excellent point. And why stop at the health club? Let's get rid of the public nude ordinances too

spurraider21
01-07-2015, 07:41 PM
Some people have two.

But an excellent point. And why stop at the health club? Let's get rid of the public nude ordinances too
its a public locker room with showers tbh

Infinite_limit
01-07-2015, 07:44 PM
When I'm old, i'll flaunt my uncut cock and make the youngsters accidently see

DMC
01-07-2015, 09:53 PM
Next time go over there and offer to blow dry his penis with your mouth, see if he accepts. If so, avoid him he's a faggot.

lefty
01-07-2015, 11:44 PM
Next time go over there and offer to blow dry his penis with your mouth, see if he accepts. If so, avoid him he's a faggot.
Well if offers him to do that, he is a faggot, and if hte dude accepts, then he has no reason to avoid him

pgardn
01-07-2015, 11:53 PM

This is hilarious.
I laugh-farted.

pgardn
01-08-2015, 12:05 AM

Its not the size of the sword, but the skill of the swordsman.

And unsheath the GD member Ya filthy Nazi. Ya probably have a batch of fungus growing in there like a woman.

Blake
01-08-2015, 12:45 AM
its a public locker room with showers tbh

i don't really give a shit about people getting naked to care of business. There is however some unwritten etiquette about getting clothed as quickly as possible that a few too many fat old fucks next to the sink disregard.

If you're cool with crank in your face, good for you. I don't find it immature to walk away from it, imo.

spurraider21
01-08-2015, 12:46 AM
So you're ok with seeing penis but only in certain places.
I just understand where that sort of thing can or will likely happen, and don't make a fuss about it when it does. Otherwise, don't put yourself in that position.

ClipperLuva
01-08-2015, 12:49 AM
I just understand where that sort of thing can or will likely happen, and don't make a fuss about it when it does. Otherwise, don't put yourself in that position.
Typically it shows up around your nose and you don't make a fuss about it because you're too busy trying to negotiate your way around it. Eventually you're taken hostage by the appendage and you contract Stockholm syndrome imo

pgardn
01-08-2015, 01:00 AM
The male organ is unusually ugly. It really is. I don't see how women can stand those things. I often scold myself for carrying such a god-awful ugly thing around with me.

The Reckoning
01-08-2015, 10:39 PM
The male organ is unusually ugly. It really is. I don't see how women can stand those things. I often scold myself for carrying such a god-awful ugly thing around with me.

i've had girls tell me mine was beautiful and that they'd never said that before to anyone else tbh. mine is very pretty in a fabio sort of way.

Blake
01-08-2015, 11:33 PM
i've had girls tell me mine was beautiful and that they'd never said that before to anyone else tbh. mine is very pretty in a fabio sort of way.

Lol Kevin from The League

SnakeBoy
01-09-2015, 04:41 PM
There's a giant dick dude at my gym who stands around air drying just inside the entrance to the locker room so that everyone gets to look at his giant dick when they walk in. I want to say "Hey faggot, nobody wants to see your giant dick" but I'm scared he'll beat me down with that thing.