PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Rank the following players, tbh..

Malik Hairston
01-09-2015, 01:15 AM
Rank these declining players in their current state:

- Derrick Rose
- Kobe Bryant
- Tony Parker

Leetonidas
01-09-2015, 01:16 AM
Parker
Kobe
Gangbanger

imo

Robz4000
01-09-2015, 01:17 AM
Parker
Rose
Kirby

tlongII
01-09-2015, 01:18 AM
Rose
Parker
Kirby

Thebesteva
01-09-2015, 01:20 AM
Parker
Rose
KoMe

Venti Quattro
01-09-2015, 01:26 AM
Rose
Kobe
Parker

In descending order

apalisoc_9
01-09-2015, 01:29 AM
IMO,

Rose
Parker-Kirby..

Having trouble separating Parker and Kobe..

spurraider21
01-09-2015, 01:47 AM
in their current state? or are we assuming they can be coached to play a role

sook
01-09-2015, 01:55 AM
mah deck.

Red Hawk #21
01-09-2015, 02:15 AM
Parker
Rose
Kobe

Venti Quattro
01-09-2015, 02:25 AM
in their current state? or are we assuming they can be coached to play a role

A decline usually involves a few or years of a career so that would be:
1. Rose
2. Kobe
3. Parker
...in terms of who's the worst offender

But current state and what more they could offer in the future:
1. Rose
2. Parker
3. Kobe
...with #1 as who has the most to offer.

Infinite_limit
01-09-2015, 02:36 AM
Has Parker made statements bout Paris?

spurraider21
01-09-2015, 02:57 AM
1. Rose
2. Kobe
3. Parker

1. Rose
2. Parker
3. Kobe
i still think right now kobe CAN be the most effective of the bunch, but if he was coached to play a very heavy facilitating role... and without a green light to shoot

100%duncan
01-09-2015, 03:42 AM
1. Rose
2. Kobe
3. Parker

1. Rose
2. Parker
3. Kobe

How is Parker rated lower than Kirby when in almost the past 3 years the former almost led his team to a title and the latter has been avoided by FA's may they be superstars or scrubs? :lol

Venti Quattro
01-09-2015, 04:03 AM
How is Parker rated lower than Kirby when in almost the past 3 years the former almost led his team to a title and the latter has been avoided by FA's may they be superstars or scrubs? :lol
Reading comprehension, please. Google what descending order means

Venti Quattro
01-09-2015, 04:05 AM
i still think right now kobe CAN be the most effective of the bunch, but if he was coached to play a very heavy facilitating role... and without a green light to shoot

Yeah, but the Lakers team is bad overall no matter how we twist it, if you remove him they will not have a Detroit-like recovery; they will still lose games. Pretty much the coaching staff and the fans are resigned to see him shooting 20 shots a night.

However, you can argue that they might have won a lot more close games if he wasn't the sole shooter of end-game shots.

100%duncan
01-09-2015, 04:44 AM
Reading comprehension, please. Google what descending order means

Huh. I think you need to google. You put rose as 1 and parker as 3 in what you say as descending order where "numbers" in this case players are arranged from largest to smallest, meaning that Parker has had the worst decline of the 3. Maybe you meant to say otherwise and now I get your point but you need to know basic terms :lol

Venti Quattro
01-09-2015, 04:48 AM
Huh. I think you need to google. You put rose as 1 and parker as 3 in what you say as descending order where "numbers" in this case players are arranged from largest to smallest, meaning that Parker has had the worst decline of the 3. Maybe you meant to say otherwise and now I get your point but you need to know basic terms :lol

:lmao :lmao :lmao you are stupid beyond belief

Do you even read what you're posting?

100%duncan
01-09-2015, 04:51 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao you are stupid beyond belief

Do you even read what you're posting?

http://www.mathsisfun.com/definitions/descending-order.html

damn so mad, here you go tbh.

Venti Quattro
01-09-2015, 05:01 AM
http://www.mathsisfun.com/definitions/descending-order.html

damn so mad, here you go tbh.

YOU IDIOT :lmao :lmao :lmao

Let me explain this to you, real quick.
Among the three, Rose has had the worst and sharpest decline which puts him at number 1.
Kobe, who has declined mostly due to age but has declined over a longer period of time, is at number 2.
Je Suis Tony, who has had the least decline among the three in recent years, is ranked number 3.
I noted below that the ranking is according to who had the worst decline in recent years.
DO YOU get it now? Do you now comprehend what I meant when I wrote descending order?

:lmao :lmao :lmao I can't believe I have to explain it twice, this isn't even kindergarten

100%duncan
01-09-2015, 05:05 AM

Among the three, Rose has had the worst and sharpest decline which puts him at number 1.
Kobe, who has declined mostly due to age but has declined over a longer period of time is at number 2.
Je Suis Tony, who has had the least decline among the three in recent years, is ranked number 3.
I noted below that the ranking is according to who had the worst decline in recent years.
DO YOU get it now? Do you now comprehend what I meant when I wrote descending order?

:lmao :lmao :lmao I can't believe I have to explain it twice, this isn't even kindergarten

Damn why are you so mad tbh? No need to hurt my feelings. Sorry for making you mad hope you accept my apology.

Raven
01-09-2015, 05:06 AM
parker
rose
bunch of irrelevant players
kobe
none

StrengthAndHonor
01-09-2015, 08:40 AM

Kobe, who has declined mostly due to age but has declined over a longer period of time, is at number 2.

Third world country education :lol

Killakobe81
01-09-2015, 08:44 AM
parker
rose
bunch of irrelevant players
kobe
none

Niccas cant even follow simple instructions ...

Killakobe81
01-09-2015, 08:46 AM
Yeah, but the Lakers team is bad overall no matter how we twist it, if you remove him they will not have a Detroit-like recovery; they will still lose games. Pretty much the coaching staff and the fans are resigned to see him shooting 20 shots a night.

However, you can argue that they might have won a lot more close games if he wasn't the sole shooter of end-game shots.

THIS!. Decline or not I dont get why or coaches only run the same one or two plays in clutch situations. Our next coach better be better at that shit and Kobe will gone anyways.

jeebus
01-09-2015, 09:40 AM
Parker
Eagle, CO
SAT

Parker has been a bitch this year but he's given it a try every now and then, even if he's sucked half the time.

Eagle quit last season after his Achiloles exploded and 48.5 but he came back this season, though he's playing like Stephon Marbury

SAT has been mailing it in since he won that farce of an MVP award and should be taken to the glue factory

01-09-2015, 02:04 PM
Parker
Rose/Kobe

Rose and kobe have both looked terrible this year

Splits
01-09-2015, 02:16 PM
Parker's per-36 numbers are pretty close to his career averages and his shooting has been terrific. He just can't stay on the court.

Medvedenko
01-09-2015, 02:20 PM
Third world country education :lol

http://www.businessinsider.com/pisa-rankings-2013-12

Given where you live and your fandom, you can't really attest to anything resembling intelligence or education.

Splits
01-09-2015, 02:54 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/pisa-rankings-2013-12

Given where you live and your fandom, you can't really attest to anything resembling intelligence or education.

:lol

Johnny RIngo
01-09-2015, 05:00 PM
Rose
Parker
Kobe

And yeah, all three players are pretty fucking bad(and overpaid too).