PDA

View Full Version : Je suis Tony..

Malik Hairston
01-09-2015, 01:26 AM
Will the tragedy in Paris help turn Tony Parker's season around, tbh?

Nothing is more important than the lives that were lost in this incident, but if there's a silver lining for us Spurs fans, maybe this will influence and motivate Tony Parker to return to form, hopefully..let's hope his French pride is strong..

SnakeBoy
01-09-2015, 01:35 AM
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i56/5/4/22/frabz-DAFUQ-e04e7c.jpg

Malik Hairston
01-09-2015, 01:42 AM
http://cdn-jpg.si.com/sites/default/files/styles/si_article_main/public/2015/01/08/nicolas-batum-je-suis-charlie-shirt.jpg

apalisoc_9
01-09-2015, 01:45 AM
Will the tragedy in Paris help turn Tony Parker's season around, tbh?

Nothing is more important than the lives that were lost in this incident, but if there's a silver lining for us Spurs fans, maybe this will influence and motivate Tony Parker to return to form, hopefully..let's hope his French pride is strong..

let's be honest here..Tony is best friends with an Anti-Jewish celebrity in France..

He's a far left..He's probably arguing right now in some online forum about Immigration rules against Muslims...

He's a french liberal..He cares about the lives of the lost for sure, and we all should..Knowing him though, he's probably more frustrated about seeing all the Anti lefty sentiments in France..

So short answer, NO.

100%duncan
01-09-2015, 03:59 AM
"knowing him though" lol

Mikeanaro
01-09-2015, 06:13 AM
Very unlikely, anyway the jokes on that paper were really offensive.

Brazil
01-09-2015, 06:59 AM
Je suis un Con

tasteless thread... per par

EVAY
01-09-2015, 09:12 AM

lefty
01-09-2015, 09:21 AM
What happened sucked, but ...

#jenesuispascharlie

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6zFG8HCQAA-7kK.jpg

BG_Spurs_Fan
01-09-2015, 09:44 AM

hater
01-09-2015, 09:49 AM

Stabula
01-09-2015, 09:55 AM
Who gives a shit people tragically die everyday its not just edgy French cartoonists

lefty
01-09-2015, 10:33 AM
Who gives a shit people tragically die everyday its not just edgy French cartoonists
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2483564/jericho-missile-o.gif

Brazil
01-09-2015, 10:57 AM

for the same reason people gave a shit about the world trade center or any other kind of terrorist attack...

It's not only about the people who died, it's about what they represented and about the consequences of such attacks that could be very significant in the future for France in particular but also Europe in general.

Your comment is dumb

Brazil
01-09-2015, 10:58 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2483564/jericho-missile-o.gif

and for you... dude you are reaching a top notch idiocy level tbh...

you should know better but I guess it's cool to be so edgy

unleashbaynes
01-09-2015, 11:01 AM

Yet, ironically, the dead would agree with his right to create it.

Brazil
01-09-2015, 11:03 AM
Yet, ironically, the dead would agree with his right to create it.

undoubtedly

lefty
01-09-2015, 11:08 AM
and for you... dude you are reaching a top notch idiocy level tbh...

you should know better but I guess it's cool to be so edgy
not as edgy as Cabu and Wolinsky

Russ
01-09-2015, 11:13 AM

#jenesuispascharlie

Interesting. :)

BTW, how was the Anti-Semitic cartoonist killed?

lefty
01-09-2015, 11:14 AM
Interesting. :)

BTW, how was the Anti-Semitic cartoonist killed?
He wasn't

Brazil
01-09-2015, 11:21 AM
not as edgy as Cabu and Wolinsky

so ?

what's your point with the #jenesuispascharlie and your truth bomb on stabula post ? what's your take on this ?

lefty
01-09-2015, 11:22 AM
IDK tbh

Brazil
01-09-2015, 11:51 AM
ydk but you post truth bom on Who gives a shit people tragically die everyday its not just edgy French cartoonists and you use the #jenesuispascharlie who is already used by a bunch of extremists glorifying the two guys who killed 12 people...

but ok... let us proceed

lefty
01-09-2015, 11:55 AM
IDK tbh

Venti Quattro
01-09-2015, 11:56 AM
My french nigs Brazil sonic21 romain.star do you think it's safe to visit France in 3 months? How about in 6 months? Planning to go to Paris, Marseille and if we can squeeze Lyon as well.

Also w/c palace is better to visit, Versailles or Louvre?

Bartleby
01-09-2015, 11:59 AM
let's be honest here..Tony is best friends with an Anti-Jewish celebrity in France..

He's a far left..He's probably arguing right now in some online forum about Immigration rules against Muslims...

He's a french liberal..He cares about the lives of the lost for sure, and we all should..Knowing him though, he's probably more frustrated about seeing all the Anti lefty sentiments in France..

So short answer, NO.

Your KL fellating threads are bad enough. This is just gibberish. At first I thought you were only trolling but it looks like you really are as stupid as you appear to be.

lefty
01-09-2015, 12:03 PM
My french nigs Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466) sonic21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14677) romain.star (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7413) do you think it's safe to visit France in 3 months? How about in 6 months? Planning to go to Paris, Marseille and if we can squeeze Lyon as well.

You better take the boat, son

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1707182/harold-and-kumar-o.gif

Brazil
01-09-2015, 12:15 PM
My french nigs Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466) sonic21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14677) romain.star (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7413) do you think it's safe to visit France in 3 months? How about in 6 months? Planning to go to Paris, Marseille and if we can squeeze Lyon as well.

It's even safe to visit Paris / Marseille next week... don't freak out. Now best season to visit France is May / June... just avoid imo the big manifestation like the "fete de la musique" in Paris and you will be fine.

Regarding palace I recommend both, they are absolutely not comparable and the experience is totally different.

Marseille is awesome place, le vieux port, easting a bouillabaisse and visit les calanques et la bonne mere :lol
Lyon is great too... food is excellent, go in a bouchon lyonnais

unleashbaynes
01-09-2015, 12:17 PM
I love how everybody is calling out enrique for missing time with an injury after we rode him hard for like 3 years but nobody is bitching Kawhi out for missing a month+ with a masturbation-related injury, tbh.....Kawhi is a more important piece afterall, correct?

ElNono
01-09-2015, 12:27 PM
My french nigs Brazil sonic21 romain.star do you think it's safe to visit France in 3 months? How about in 6 months? Planning to go to Paris, Marseille and if we can squeeze Lyon as well.

When in Paris, take a day to go to the Louvre, walk the Champs-Élysées to the Arc de triomphe, from there to the Trocadero and head down the the Eiffel Tower...

Other nice places to visit are the Notre Dame cathedral, and the Sacré-Cœur church (this one is a bit out there, but it has a terrific view of Paris)...

apalisoc_9
01-09-2015, 12:29 PM
Freedom of speech is the modern world BS.

It's really funny how individuals nowadays think Offending a bunch of people with their work is freedom of speech..Freedom of speech was never meant to be that way.

Oh hey, Brazil's mom is a whore...Oh freedom of speech..You can't get mad at me.

Granted these imbeciles are terrorist who do nothing good for both the country they immigrated to and the their own religion, but there's a fine line between freedom of speech and flat out trying to instigate hate...The guy was a money hungry tool who made money simply by offending Jews, Muslims and Christians...

Brazil
01-09-2015, 12:40 PM

It's really funny how individuals nowadays think Offending a bunch of people with their work is freedom of speech..Freedom of speech was never meant to be that way.

Oh hey, Brazil's mom is a whore...Oh freedom of speech..You can't get mad at me.

Granted these imbeciles are terrorist who do nothing good for both the country they immigrated to and the their own religion, but there's a fine line between freedom of speech and flat out trying to instigate hate...The guy was a money hungry tool who made money simply by offending Jews, Muslims and Christians...

Of course I can get mad at you for saying my mom is a whore but yes you can write anything you want if obeying the law.

And also of course you miss the point. The fact that you think Charlie is offensive or they are making money out of provocation (:lol Charlie is a 60,000 publication losing bunch of money and most of the cartoonists are not rich at all) is totally irrelevant here.

What is important is that French constitution allows them to publish what the fuck they want (btw it is just instigating hate on the most extremists dudes out there) and nobody should be killed because they don't like it. The bigger picture is the following, if these attacks stop Charlie being Charlie, stop publication of books, stop people from saying what they want that would mean a huge win for the extremists... from there what would be next steps ? killing journalists reporting murder of women by stones because they look at another man ? bombing everything untill French government insitutionalize muslim calendar for everybody ?

TheGreatYacht
01-09-2015, 12:42 PM
I love how everybody is calling out enrique for missing time with an injury after we rode him hard for like 3 years but nobody is bitching Kawhi out for missing a month+ with a masturbation-related injury, tbh.....Kawhi is a more important piece afterall, correct?
... :tu

ElNono
01-09-2015, 12:45 PM

I actually brought up over the summer that Kawhi appeared injury-prone, but got bitched at...

SnakeBoy
01-09-2015, 12:47 PM
And also of course you miss the point. The fact that you think Charlie is offensive or they are making money out of provocation (:lol Charlie is a 60,000 publication losing bunch of money and most of the cartoonists are not rich at all) is totally irrelevant here.

It might be irrelevant to some broader point but it is worth pointing out that these dude's were not the great heroic journalist's they are now being portrayed as. They were dicks who spent their time trying to piss people off.

lefty
01-09-2015, 12:48 PM
It might be irrelevant to some broader point but it is worth pointing out that these dude's were not the great heroic journalist's they are now being portrayed as. They were dicks who spent their time trying to piss people off.
Pretty much tbh

apalisoc_9
01-09-2015, 12:53 PM
Of course I can get mad at you for saying my mom is a whore but yes you can write anything you want if obeying the law.

What is important is that French constitution allows them to publish what the fuck they want (btw it is just instigating hate on the most extremists dudes out there) and nobody should be killed because they don't like it. The bigger picture is the following, if these attacks stop Charlie being Charlie, stop publication of books, stop people from saying what they want that would mean a huge win for the extremists... from there what would be next steps ? killing journalists reporting murder of women by stones because they look at another man ? bombing everything untill French government insitutionalize muslim calendar for everybody ?

Again with these Stupid Legalities..

Legalities doesn't take into amount the most important human factor, Emotion...It's legal for me to say you I think I saw Brazil's brother in law spreading your mom's thighs, but would I do it?

If anything, freedom of speech has ruined a lot of things..But then again, Freedom of speech was never meant to be used the same way modern people use it..

I for one, wouldn't mind a world without dumbass journalist who use hate instigating to make a name for themselves...

Again, the Issue here is that the advocates of freedom of speech never meant freedom of speech to be used the same way Charlie used it....

I'm sure Anti-brown rules have exited since France colonized north Africa..That hasn't stopped people from saying what they want to say....

apalisoc_9
01-09-2015, 12:55 PM

Pretty much..

Malik Hairston
01-09-2015, 01:02 PM

Pretty much, tbh..

Brazil
01-09-2015, 01:07 PM

No offense intended but really unless you did not discover them yesterday how can you have an opinion on their work and what they are doing especially in the context of French culture.

British have their sense of humor very particular, French have their too. Provocation is part of French culture... if you are offended by Charlie it's because you don't know Desproges, Coluche, LeLuron or Gainsbourg you can go back to Moliere if you want etc... This is what we are...

If you read Desproges you could think he is antisemite, if you watch Gainsbourg burning a note of 500 Francs on tv or saying to whitney houston I want to fuck you in the 80's you could think he is a prick, if your a christian in 85 and you see Coluche and Leluron organize a fake wedding when being gay was not cool, you probably would hate them...

As those guys, Charlie annoys the shit out of a lot of people: politics, christian, the pope, the gays, the jewish etc... they are doing so since the end of the 60's. Some might think it's a good thing to go against mainstream, some will find it's just provocative for the sake of it... again totally irrelevant.

What is relevant is that nobody should be killed because of their opinion or work. Today the islamist, tomorrow the jewish, the day after the christian... little by little we will be in a totally free of germs society.

This site spend its time to complain and denounce the politically correct, this is what is relevant unless you cool with a black killing a dude making fun of black culture. That's what this event is about.

apalisoc_9
01-09-2015, 01:10 PM
No offense intended but really unless you did not discover them yesterday how can you have an opinion on their work and what they are doing especially in the context of French culture.

British have their sense of humor very particular, French have their too. Provocation is part of French culture... if you are offended by Charlie it's because you don't know Desproges, Coluche, LeLuron or Gainsbourg you can go back to Moliere if you want etc... This is what we are...

If you read Desproges you could think he is antisemite, if you watch Gainsbourg burning a note of 500 Francs on tv or saying to whitney houston I want to fuck you in the 80's you could think he is a prick, if your a christian in 85 and you see Coluche and Leluron organize a fake wedding when being gay was not cool, you probably would hate them...

As those guys, Charlie annoys the shit out of a lot of people: politics, christian, the pope, the gays, the jewish etc... they are doing so since the end of the 60's. Some might think it's a good thing to go against mainstream, some will find it's just provocative for the sake of it... again totally irrelevant.

What is relevant is that nobody should be killed because of their opinion or work. Today the islamist, tomorrow the jewish, the day after the christian... little by little we will be in a totally free of germs society.

This site spend its time to complain and denounce the politically correct, this is what is relevant unless you cool with a black killing a dude making fun of black culture. That's what this event is about.

So french people are culturally dicks?

I guess the Americans are right about them french..

:lol

Brazil
01-09-2015, 01:17 PM

Legalities doesn't take into amount the most important human factor, Emotion...It's legal for me to say you I think I saw Brazil's brother in law spreading your mom's thighs, but would I do it?

If anything, freedom of speech has ruined a lot of things..But then again, Freedom of speech was never meant to be used the same way modern people use it..

I for one, wouldn't mind a world without dumbass journalist who use hate instigating to make a name for themselves...

Again, the Issue here is that the advocates of freedom of speech never meant freedom of speech to be used the same way Charlie used it....

I'm sure Anti-brown rules have exited since France colonized north Africa..That hasn't stopped people from saying what they want to say....

I believe I cover your post with this reply

The legal part is not even important tbh... I'm not saying if it's legal it's ok, should not have been in my comment.

I'm saying:

- if you think they deserved it, I'd say who in hell can determine what is ok to say or not ? if you say they deserve it you give this right to the terrorists
- This attack is relevant and important, it is not just about old cartoonists dying in a tragic way. This can lead to a big crisis in France with hate feeling increasing. This can lead to the election of Marine Lepen that would a disaster for France, for Europe and by ricochet the world economy...

Brazil
01-09-2015, 01:20 PM
So french people are culturally dicks?

I guess the Americans are right about them french..

:lol I'm glad your learn something

hater
01-09-2015, 01:21 PM

:lmao truth bombs

SnakeBoy
01-09-2015, 01:25 PM

No offense taken, you just confirmed that they were dicks.

ChumpDumper
01-09-2015, 01:26 PM
It might be irrelevant to some broader point but it is worth pointing out that these dude's were not the great heroic journalist's they are now being portrayed as. They were dicks who spent their time trying to piss people off.Given the stakes, it is pretty heroic.

ChumpDumper
01-09-2015, 01:27 PM

Legalities doesn't take into amount the most important human factor, Emotion...It's legal for me to say you I think I saw Brazil's brother in law spreading your mom's thighs, but would I do it?You just did.

Brazil
01-09-2015, 01:30 PM
No offense taken, you just confirmed that they were dicks.

yup and that's totally irrelevant on this story... too bad you did not learn something

apalisoc_9
01-09-2015, 01:32 PM
I believe I cover your post with this reply

The legal part is not even important tbh... I'm not saying if it's legal it's ok, should not have been in my comment.

I'm saying:

- if you think they deserved it, I'd say who in hell can determine what is ok to say or not ? if you say they deserve it you give this right to the terrorists
- This attack is relevant and important, it is not just about old cartoonists dying in a tragic way. This can lead to a big crisis in France with hate feeling increasing. This can lead to the election of Marine Lepen that would a disaster for France, for Europe and by ricochet the world economy...

In France, they absolutely don't deserve to get killed and the criminals needs to given death Penalty..

But I don't think we're arguing about that at all though...

Brazil
01-09-2015, 01:42 PM
In France, they absolutely don't deserve to get killed and the criminals needs to given death Penalty..

But I don't think we're arguing about that at all though...

not sure what we are arguing then

no need for death penalty the have been killed by the police

Brazil
01-09-2015, 01:44 PM
Given the stakes, it is pretty heroic.

what could be considered like heroic is that after islamists burned their office in 2011, they decided to continue what they were doing without changing one line of what they were doing.

01-09-2015, 01:44 PM

jeebus
01-09-2015, 01:58 PM
Je Suis Lefty.

If we can get Tony for the minimum, why not?

ChumpDumper
01-09-2015, 02:00 PM
what could be considered like heroic is that after islamists burned their office in 2011, they decided to continue what they were doing without changing one line of what they were doing.Exactly. They died for a principle

BG_Spurs_Fan
01-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Incredible how some people still live in the middle ages.

It's the 21st century and you're on an internet message board.Get with the times ffs.

Floyd Pacquiao
01-09-2015, 02:04 PM
Will tony wear the ‘Je suis Charlie' shirt tonight during warm ups? Or will he show his true colors

SpurPadre
01-09-2015, 02:07 PM
what could be considered like heroic is that after islamists burned their office in 2011, they decided to continue what they were doing without changing one line of what they were doing.

Yup, the term heroic is overly used these days.

Brazil
01-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Will tony wear the ‘Je suis Charlie' shirt tonight during warm ups? Or will he show his true colors

I'm puzzled... if he does not wear it, what true colors will he show ?

Floyd Pacquiao
01-09-2015, 02:12 PM
I'm puzzled... if he does not wear it, what true colors will he show ?
That he doesn't care about his people and isn't down with freedom of speech.

Brazil
01-09-2015, 02:17 PM
That he doesn't care about his people and isn't down with freedom of speech.

:lol ok

his people ? I'm not wearing Je suis Charlie shirt or avatar and I do care about France obviously and with freedom of speech

lefty
01-09-2015, 02:17 PM
One doesnt have to wear a JesuisCharlie shirt to show his support

It's like that Seinfeld episode; Kramer goes to an AIDS walk, but refuses to wear the ribbon; becasue you dont have to wear the ribbon to express your support

He got his ass kicked for it, but he stuck with his beliefs :lol

Pauleta14
01-09-2015, 02:25 PM

#jenesuispascharlie

That's just wrong...

Charlie Hebdo made fun of EVERYBODY

lefty
01-09-2015, 02:29 PM
That's just wrong...

Charlie Hebdo made fun of EVERYBODY
I know that.

The problem is the general public using the "free speech" argument after the attacks, but when someone opened his mouth a bout the Jews, it was a huge scandal.
Fuck their double standards

hater
01-09-2015, 02:34 PM
I know that.

The problem is the general public using the "free speech" argument after the attacks, but when someone opened his mouth a bout the Jews, it was a huge scandal.

this makes no sense. when Charlie made fun of prophet "it was a huge scandal" as well :rolleyes

SnakeBoy
01-09-2015, 02:42 PM
Exactly. They died for a principle

So did the terrorists.

lefty
01-09-2015, 02:45 PM
this makes no sense. when Charlie made fun of prophet "it was a huge scandal" as well :rolleyes
not for the non-muslims

hater
01-09-2015, 02:46 PM
not for the non-muslims

oh yes. yes it was. It was all over the papers and everything. It was a huge scandal.

:lol lefty fail

apalisoc_9
01-09-2015, 02:47 PM
There's a law in France that makes it illegal to talk bad about the jews and holocaust..

So much for freedom of speech...:lmao

lefty
01-09-2015, 02:49 PM
oh yes. yes it was. It was all over the papers and everything. It was a huge scandal.

:lol lefty fail
yeah but when its about the Jews its even a bigger scandal

:cry poor jews
:cry still playing the victims after all those years

lefty
01-09-2015, 02:50 PM
There's a law in France that makes it illegal to talk bad about the jews and holocaust..

:lol really?

I have to check that out :lol

hater
01-09-2015, 02:52 PM
wake me up when someone gets shot in the face for making fun of the peyot :rolleyes

Brazil
01-09-2015, 02:52 PM

no there is not a law to talk bad about the jews... there is a law against antisemitism... which, btw, is paradoxal in a context where probably France is the western country most pro palestinian and such from the very beginning of Israel creation btw.

apalisoc_9
01-09-2015, 02:53 PM
wake me up when someone gets shot in the face for making fun of the peyot :rolleyes

That's not the point...Stop moving the goal post..Jesus.

hater
01-09-2015, 02:54 PM
();D

^ fellas that's my depiction of the prophet. am I in danger now? :lol :lol

apalisoc_9
01-09-2015, 02:55 PM
no there is not a law to talk bad about the jews... there is a law against antisemitism... which, btw, is paradoxal in a context where probably France is the western country most pro palestinian and such from the very beginning of Israel creation btw.

Same shit...

If it was truly a law against anti-semitism, they wouldn't dare make fun of Muslims since they are semites themselves...But you know that's not what it is for...

Sweden is probably the most Pro pali anti Israeli western country though...not France.

ElNono
:lol fuck the towelheads

'Murica, fuck yeah!

Brazil
yeah but when its about the Jews its even a bigger scandal

:cry poor jews
:cry still playing the victims after all those years

Lefty... dude... it has been a while since you did not spend time in France. Among all western countries France is the most pro arab... At each Israelian attack against gaza it's a defile of French intellectual during weeks on tv to denounce Israel and the Jewish diaspora....

duh

lefty
01-09-2015, 02:56 PM
:lol fuck the towelheads

'Murica, fuck yeah!

Brazil
01-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Same shit...

If it was truly a law against anti-semitism, they wouldn't dare make fun of Muslims since they are semites themselves...But you know that's not what it is for...

Sweden is probably the most Pro pali anti Israeli western country though...not France.

:lol ok boy... France is second after Sweeden... like Sweeden opinion matters on that topic.... :rolleyes

lefty
01-09-2015, 02:57 PM
Lefty... dude... it has been a while since you did not spend time in France. Among all western countries France is the most pro arab... At each Israelian attack against gaza it's a defile of French intellectual during weeks on tv to denounce Israel and the Jewish diaspora....

duh
Well you do have a point tbh
I havent been there in years tbh

Brazil
01-09-2015, 02:58 PM
Well you do have a point tbh
I havent been there in years tbh

it's ok Lefty

if there is one country where the double standard argument does not make any sense it's France

apalisoc_9
01-09-2015, 02:59 PM
:lol ok boy... France is second after Sweeden... like Sweeden opinion matters on that topic.... :rolleyes

Just pointing it out tbh...

Again, the anti-semitism law is for Jews...speaking against Jews..

So really Freedom of speech is BS...Double standards.

lefty
01-09-2015, 02:59 PM
it's ok Lefty

if there is one country where the double standard argument does not make any sense it's France
IDK man

Things have changed I guess

lefty
01-09-2015, 03:00 PM
Just pointing it out tbh...

Again, the anti-semitism law is for Jews...speaking against Jews..

So really Freedom of speech is BS...Double standards.
Link pls

in2deep
01-09-2015, 03:00 PM
();D

:lmao

lefty
01-09-2015, 03:01 PM
:lol RIP hater

apalisoc_9
01-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Link pls

using my phone right now...

But Brazil already confirmed it tbh.

Post 72

lefty
01-09-2015, 03:11 PM
using my phone right now...

But Brazil already confirmed it tbh.

Post 72thanks

Im gonna looki it up tbh

Pauleta14
01-09-2015, 03:13 PM
I know that.

I know, you can even add the gays...

But that has NOTHING to do with Charlie.

Hek, Charlie is far left and has more empathy for the palestian cause!

You chose the wrong target to talk about that.

lefty
01-09-2015, 03:17 PM
I know, you can even add the gays...

But that has NOTHING to do with Charlie.

Hek, Charlie is far left and has more empathy for the palestian cause!

You chose the wrong target to talk about that.
Again I never said Charlie was only targeting one group

And yes I knew about theeir empathy for the Palestinian cause

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B61TzSKCIAEufAF.jpg:large

Brazil
01-09-2015, 03:21 PM
There is a law against holocaust denial... France is not the only country to have such a law. The fact it exists a specific law is not really different than country dealing with this kind of topic through their law against discrimination for instance.

France text is very specific on the fact that it is an offense to deny holocaust like for instance in Germany, Spain, Sweeden... BTW the law is general... it's illegal to question crimes that fall into the category crimes against humanity...

now this law does not prevent from publishing that for instance:

https://theneedleblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/charlie_hebdo_shoah_hebdo1-agchbtbki00g00gk88s80skw-brydu4hw7fso0k00sowcc8ko4-th_.jpeg

lefty
01-09-2015, 03:23 PM
Fuck this planet

Im moving to Mars

Brazil
01-09-2015, 03:24 PM

:tu

palestinian biggest support in the west is France and it's not even close... but islamists extremists are gonna kill 12 people because of drawings even tho France is most arab supporter...

Cry Havoc
01-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Damn, Spurstalk has gone downhill.

lefty
01-09-2015, 03:27 PM

palestinian biggest support in the west is France and it's not even close... but islamists extremists are gonna kill 12 people because of drawings even tho France is most arab supporter...
Those extremists dont even give a fuck about Islam tbh

They use it for their political agendas

What happened in Algeria during the 90s had nothing to do with religion

Pauleta14
01-09-2015, 03:30 PM

SnakeBoy
01-09-2015, 03:36 PM
yup and that's totally irrelevant on this story... too bad you did not learn something

There's not much to learn. This attack has a bunch of people declaring freedom of speech is the be-all and end-all regardless of what is being said.

:cry She's so heroic :cry

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K3cs7nizS6g/TsWVSkIaJHI/AAAAAAAAAJE/GiQREPF5Ggs/s1600/pb-101005-westboro-baptist-church-3.jpg

Brazil
01-09-2015, 03:38 PM
^ you don't make any sense boy

Brazil
01-09-2015, 03:39 PM
Those extremists dont even give a fuck about Islam tbh

They use it for their political agendas

What happened in Algeria during the 90s had nothing to do with religion

yes I tend to agree with that...

Robz4000
01-09-2015, 03:50 PM
();D

Yeah you're fucked.

Brb sending a jihad your way.

SnakeBoy
01-09-2015, 03:53 PM
^ you don't make any sense boy

You're the one who think those "journalists" were heroic for exercising their freedom of speech. I just feel bad for the policeman and security people who died because a group of asshole's thought it was fun to talk shit and piss people off.

Is the Westboro chick in the pic heroic or does someone have to pop a cap in her ass before she becomes a hero?

Brazil
01-09-2015, 03:56 PM
You're the one who think those "journalists" were heroic for exercising their freedom of speech. I just feel bad for the policeman and security people who died because a group of asshole's thought it was fun to talk shit and piss people off.

Is the Westboro chick in the pic heroic or does someone have to pop a cap in her ass before she becomes a hero?

yep

still makes no sense

SnakeBoy
01-09-2015, 03:58 PM
yep

still makes no sense

You too can become a Hero!

http://www.ferris.edu/jimcrow/cartoons/acme.jpg

EVAY
01-09-2015, 04:33 PM

My reaction the first time I was Paris and went out to visit Versailles and saw its opulence, I thought "Damn, no wonder the people revolted".

Next day, I rode the Metro (subway) and the stench was so bad I thought "Damn, no wonder the aristocracy moved to Versailles". :lol

Seriously, Versailles is a singular testament to the 1% of its day (I guess really more like the top 1, period). The Louvre requires at least a couple or three days, preferably, to see the artworks with enough time to really admire them.

If you care at all about art, do yourself a favor and go the Rodin museum in Paris. The most sensuous sculptures in the world. (The Kiss, The Thinker, The Burghers of Calais, The Gates of Hell, etc. etc. etc.) Awe-inspiring, tbh.

Definitely do not miss Paris. You just stand in the middle of the city and look at major art works in every direction. Beautiful, beautiful city.

Lyon is the gastronomic center of France (or at least used to be).

Marseilles? meh.

EVAY
01-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Damn, Spurstalk has gone downhill.

ya think?!

EVAY
01-09-2015, 04:38 PM

There is a law in the United States against yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater. So much for freedom of speech here, too?

There is a law in the United States about inciting to violence. So much for freedom of speech here, too?

Had you endured, or even studied, the culture that led to the Holocaust and the impact of that culture on Europe of the 1930-1940's, perhaps you wouldn't make such ignorant statements. But then again, I may be wrong.

Baam
01-09-2015, 04:54 PM

You don't know what you're talking about, Hollande fully supported Israel a few month ago when they shot children, he broke the traditionnal French stance : http://www.lepoint.fr/monde/pourquoi-hollande-defend-corps-et-ame-israel-18-11-2013-1758330_24.php

Brazil
01-09-2015, 04:58 PM
You don't know what you're talking about, Hollande fully supported Israel a few month ago when they shot children, he broke the traditionnal French stance : http://www.lepoint.fr/monde/pourquoi-hollande-defend-corps-et-ame-israel-18-11-2013-1758330_24.php

:lol and you know what the fuck you are talking about stupid fuck... you said it yourself "he broke the traditionnal French stance" so yeah since 1948 till 2013 France has traditionnally supported Palestin but in 2013 the weakest president ever broke traditional stance. This is enough to say France is not pro palestinian.... one declaration vs. more than 60 years...

girl...shhhhh

Baam
01-09-2015, 05:00 PM
:lol and you know what the fuck you are talking about stupid fuck... you said it yourself "he broke the traditionnal French stance" so yeah since 1948 till 2013 France has traditionnally supported Palestin but in 2013 the weakest president ever broke traditional stance. This is enough to say France is not pro palestinian.... one declaration vs. more than 60 years...

girl...shhhhh

Bottom line : you don't know what's going on in France right now so stfu. The current French stance is ultra pro-Israelian. Shhh yourself.

Hollande also decided to bomb Irak when Chirac saved us from that scandalous war back in the day, it's getting fucking ugly... Basically Hollande is destroying our traditionnal arab friendly stance and obeying Obama and Netanyahu like a dog, but unlike the US where there's less than 1% of muslims we have a shit ton here and an economic crisis to boot so basically it's a recipe for disaster...

dabom
01-09-2015, 05:01 PM

Fuck you fagot boy. I have freedom of speech and expression. I will not fall victim to intimidation. You sound like a pussy that gets whipped and then asks for more, because you're too pussy to do anything about it. :lol

Brazil
01-09-2015, 05:07 PM
Bottom line : you don't know what's going on in France right now so stfu. The current French stance is ultra pro-Israelian. Shhh yourself.

Hollande also decided to bomb Irak when Chirac saved us from that scandalous war back in the day, it's getting fucking ugly... Basically Hollande is destroying our traditionnal arab friendly stance and obeying Obama and Netanyahu like a dog, but unlike the US where there's less than 1% of muslims we have a shit ton here and an economic crisis to boot so basically it's a recipe for disaster...

that's exactly what I'm saying.... reading is important

I wrote situation is complicated and I'm pessimist because the mess is being managed by the biggest idiot of France history

Brazil
01-09-2015, 05:08 PM
^it did not change the fact that France is traditionnally a pro palestinian country... faggot holland won't change that

webshad
01-09-2015, 05:34 PM

if you zoom in to this pic, it's clearly photoshopped, the pixel are off

doubt Pali people will feel sorry for a bully newspaper/magazine that doesn't demoralize jews

a childhood/playground bully hiding behind "freedom of speech" got a punch in the mouth
even calling black people "******s"
making fun of death of egyptians

nothing brave about that if you will do that hiding behind french securities

webshad
01-09-2015, 05:39 PM

You're right Baam, I don't think this Brazil lunatic knows what he is talking about.

France is the first country in the world to ban pro-Palestine demos.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697194/Outrage-France-country-world-ban-pro-Palestine-demos.html

dabom
01-09-2015, 05:39 PM
if you zoom in to this pic, it's clearly photoshopped, the pixel are off

doubt Pali people will feel sorry for a bully newspaper/magazine that doesn't demoralize jews

a childhood/playground bully hiding behind "freedom of speech" got a punch in the mouth
even calling black people "******s"
making fun of death of egyptians

nothing brave about that if you will do that hiding behind french securities

Seems like you empathize with backward thinking ragheads that murdered like 14 people and injured a lot more.
100% of ST posters should be murdered? Is this what I'm hearing?

webshad
01-09-2015, 05:45 PM
Seems like you empathize with backward thinking ragheads that murdered like 14 people and injured a lot more.
100% of ST posters should be murdered? Is this what I'm hearing?

if you call a black person a "n-igger" it's only logical he'll retaliate

you reap what you sow, deal with it

dabom
01-09-2015, 05:50 PM
if you call a black person a "n-igger" it's only logical he'll retaliate

you reap what you sow, deal with it

Don't need to be pc. You pretty much already wrote ******. A slash doesn't change anything.
You know how back these attacks sent ragheads around the world? A couple thousand ragheads terrorist will be killed soon. :lol
Any progress any reasonable middle eastern group did will have to go through more shit because some fagot ragheads decided to go in a killing spree in paris.

ChumpDumper
01-09-2015, 05:50 PM
So did the terrorists.Not a heroic one.

ChumpDumper
01-09-2015, 05:53 PM
There's not much to learn. This attack has a bunch of people declaring freedom of speech is the be-all and end-all regardless of what is being said.

:cry She's so heroic :cry

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K3cs7nizS6g/TsWVSkIaJHI/AAAAAAAAAJE/GiQREPF5Ggs/s1600/pb-101005-westboro-baptist-church-3.jpgDid she get murdered for it?

Yes or no.

webshad
01-09-2015, 05:54 PM
Don't need to be pc. You pretty much already wrote ******. A slash doesn't change anything.

You idiot I put the slash for not to have ****** (stars). Dumb fuck!

dabom
01-09-2015, 05:55 PM
Did she get murdered for it?

Yes or no.

dabom
01-09-2015, 05:57 PM
You idiot I put the slash for not to have ****** (stars). Dumb fuck!

Get ready fagot.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7af_1342634355

webshad
01-09-2015, 06:00 PM
Get ready fagot.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7af_1342634355

Lovely! Started the Afg war in 2001 against some ragtag sandle wearing terrorists, but it's now 2015 and we're still there LOL.

I think they have been ready for the past decade.

You're a total moron. "Get ready" lol for what?

We are getting bankrupt, get ready for that, jackass.

dabom
01-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Lovely! Started the Afg war in 2001 against some ragtag sandle wearing terrorists, but it's now 2015 and we're still there LOL.

I think they have been ready for the past decade.

You're a total moron. "Get ready" lol for what?

We are getting bankrupt, get ready for that, jackass.

The US can print money like nothing and fall back on its currency because its the default currency used by the whole world.
Rapid inflation will never work because like I said the world depends on the US currency you stupid fuck.
We will never be bankrupt. :lol Keep dreaming.
I foresee an increase in ragheads terrorists killed in the foreseeable future. :lol

webshad
01-09-2015, 06:12 PM
The US can print money like nothing and fall back on its currency because its the default currency used by the whole world.
Rapid inflation will never work because like I said the world depends on the US currency you stupid fuck.
We will never be bankrupt. :lol Keep dreaming.
I foresee an increase in ragheads terrorists killed in the foreseeable future. :lol

nice try :downspin: uneducated fool the US can print money "we will never be bankrupt" :lmao

we can't defeat sandle wearing terrorists for over a decade :downspin:

we are so brave, we are going around the world begging other nations to help us defeat ISIS :lmao

you sir are truly a dumb fuck lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgNb83Y0CoY&spfreload=10

dabom
01-09-2015, 06:19 PM
nice try :downspin: uneducated fool the US can print money "we will never be bankrupt" :lmao

we can't defeat sandle wearing terrorists for over a decade :downspin:

we are so brave, we are going around the world begging other nations to help us defeat ISIS :lmao

you sir are truly a dumb fuck lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgNb83Y0CoY&spfreload=10

You don't understand any economics. :lol Stupid fuck. I bet you got scared of ebola too. :lol

Sandle wearing fagot is now a million pieces sandle wearing fagot. :lol

Ragheads killing ragheads. :lol Why help? :lol

Didn't watch video but the economy is back to full force and gas prices are below $2 a gallon. :lol Raghead countries are crying about their oil profits. :lol

Never seen so much fucking stupidity in one post. :lmao

webshad
01-09-2015, 06:30 PM
You don't understand any economics.

Neither does economist Mike Maloney, only you do, retard.

Sandle wearing fagot is now a million pieces sandle wearing fagot.

Yes sure they are, that's why we're there for over a decade. :wakeup

Ragheads killing ragheads. Why help?

Ask John Kerry that, going around begging nations to help the US fight ISIS lol. :p:

Never seen so much fucking stupidity in one post.

Can't be more stupid than THIS! hahahaha "don't need to be pc, you pretty much already wrote ******" talk about being a dummy

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2up75gi.jpg

dabom
01-09-2015, 06:35 PM
Neither does economist Mike Maloney, only you do, retard.

Yes sure they are, that's why we're there for over a decade. :wakeup

Ask John Kerry that, going around begging nations to help the US fight ISIS lol. :p:

Can't be more stupid than THIS! hahahaha "don't need to be pc, you pretty much already wrote ******" talk about being a dummy

Uses economists:lol I can cite tons other economists. :lol

Raghead country still uses donkeys for transportation. :lol

John kerry? Dude is a buffoon. :lol

I think I spotted a raghead. :lol No need to be scared. :lol

ElNono
01-09-2015, 06:39 PM
:lol people are still buying the US will go 'bankrupt' and that a country's economy is similar to a household economy? smh

webshad
01-09-2015, 06:42 PM
Uses economists I can cite tons other economists.

Tons, sure you can :), you can do everything! :wakeup

Raghead country still uses donkeys for transportation.

Yup say that to the UAE :lmao

John kerry? Dude is a buffoon.

Definitely, a buffoon going around the world claiming he is a "SUPERPOWER" but he needs help defeating ISIS :) :p:

I think I spotted a raghead. No need to be scared.

You're thinking lets you down as usual like below. hahahaha classic

dabom
01-09-2015, 06:43 PM
:lol people are still buying the US will go 'bankrupt' and that a country's economy is similar to a household economy? smh

Brazil
01-09-2015, 06:46 PM

Only Argentina and Greece go bankrupt tbh :lol

dabom
01-09-2015, 06:46 PM
Tons, sure you can :), you can do everything! :wakeup

Yup say that to the UAE :lmao

Definitely, a buffoon going around the world claiming he is a "SUPERPOWER" but he needs help defeating ISIS :) :p:

You're thinking lets you down as usual like below. hahahaha classic

I'm done talking to clowns. You reiterated everything 3 times over like it was explaining anything. :lol
I have better discussions talking to a 2 year old asking "why?" ten times over. :lmao

Brazil
01-09-2015, 06:48 PM
Dat webshad is one kind of a moron

dabom
Pinky Argentina and Greece go bankrupt tbh :lol

You do know the dollar is the base currency for the world right? The US can just print their money and the world would still use it because it needs the dollar to work for them too. :lol

ElNono

yeah, well, those guys borrow in US dollars and Euros... the US only owes in US dollars... det winning WWII came with a lot of perks, like Bretton Woods :lol

webshad
01-09-2015, 06:49 PM
I'm done talking to clowns. You reiterated everything 3 times over like it was explaining anything.
I have better discussions talking to a 2 year old asking "why?" ten times over.

Talking to clowns? Plural lol!

I think a 2 year old knows the difference between clowns and a clown. Embarrassing!

The only clown is the one who wrote this below:

lol classic

mystargtr34
01-09-2015, 06:52 PM
:lol sandle wearing faggot.

dabom
01-09-2015, 06:52 PM
Talking to clowns? Plural lol!

I think a 2 year old knows the difference between clowns and a clown. Embarrassing!

The only clown is the one who wrote this below:

lol classic

Plural means from now on I will not talk to any more clowns. You really are a stupid fuck.
It wasn't specific to just you. :lol
Again everyone here now knows you're an idiot. Please go back to hiding in your caves. :lol

webshad
01-09-2015, 06:53 PM
Dat webshad is one kind of a moron

Yes says the lunatic that claims France is pro Palestinian. Learn how to read the news dummy. Take a ESL (English Second Language) class.

France become first country in world to ban pro-Palestine demos

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697194/Outrage-France-country-world-ban-pro-Palestine-demos.html

webshad
01-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Plural means from now on I will not talk to any more clowns. You really are a stupid fuck.
It wasn't specific to just you.
Again everyone here now knows you're an idiot. Please go back to hiding in your caves.

awww how original!

only a clown would write this:

talk about being a dumb fuck

:downspin:

dabom
01-09-2015, 07:02 PM
awww how original!

only a clown would write this:

talk about being a dumb fuck

:downspin:

Again you got put in your place for the fifth time and you posted with the same thing. Let me save you a couple of seconds.

:lmao

:lol sandle wearing faggot.

webshad
01-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Again you got put in your place for the fifth time and you posted with the same thing. Let me save you a couple of seconds.

yeah looooool

classic, talk about being a dumb fuck, it's good that you know at least lol

dabom
01-09-2015, 07:06 PM
How many ragheads does it take to tie their shoelaces?

None, they wear sandles. :lmao

webshad
01-09-2015, 07:08 PM
How many ragheads does it take to tie their shoelaces? None, they wear sandles.

Yet we are in Afg for over 10+ years. :lmao

Can't defeat sandle wearing terrorists being the so called the "SUPERPOWER" of the world.

dabom
01-09-2015, 07:11 PM
Yet we are in Afg for over 10+ years. :lmao

Can't defeat sandle wearing terrorists being the so called the "SUPERPOWER" of the world.

Cockroaches are hard to get rid of even with nukes. :lol

webshad
01-09-2015, 07:14 PM
Cockroaches are hard to get rid of even with nukes. :lol

Takes 10+ years to get rid of roaches. I thought we were technologically advanced. Shameful! :king

dabom
01-09-2015, 07:16 PM
Takes 10+ years to get rid of roaches. I thought we were technologically advanced. Shameful! :king

Vietnam is looking good too. :lol

Mikeanaro
01-09-2015, 07:23 PM
:depressed
Well at least we dont sell ruins and rocks full of dirt like Greece, I mean what the fuck they do/produce?

webshad
01-09-2015, 07:31 PM
Vietnam is looking good too. :lol

I wish that was comparable, but unfortunately for us, we lost more soldiers than vietnam and more debt. :bang

le13
01-09-2015, 07:32 PM

You are just an offense by yourself dude.. These guys were never rude, bad or haters (like you and some others Here). They were just Laughing at world stupidity nothing else, this is the main difference with a guy like you, saying stupid things all the time, hating people and disrespecting all others that do not have the same ideas as you.... This world is crazy and we know why....

Oh! By the way, it is not a matter of French blah blah blah, it is a matter of freedom and it does affect all humans in the world, in the same way for what happened the 11th of September. And you really should be carefull here and some others here as well for what you are saying, because since US government voted for the patriots act, every Internet sites are under investigation for particular words and you could very well be in a big trouble for making the apology or excuses of crimes here....

ElNono
01-09-2015, 07:37 PM
Oh! By the way, it is not a matter of French blah blah blah, it is a matter of freedom and it does affect all humans in the world, in the same way for what happened the 11th of September. And you really should be carefull here and some others here as well for what you are saying, because since US government voted for the patriots act, every Internet sites are under investigation for particular words and you could very well be in a big trouble for making the apology or excuses of crimes here....

Nothing says "freedom" and "1st amendment" like that, tbh...

dabom
01-09-2015, 07:39 PM
Apolisoc is a faggot by the way tbh

gilmor
01-09-2015, 07:40 PM
Comparing a tragedy on a world wide basis to performance of a player at the NBA player is not just tasteless.. It just shows your total lack of humanity and respect for any race.. It's a pity that this forum has turned into this kind of disrrespectful trolling..

le13
01-09-2015, 07:46 PM
Nothing says "freedom" and "1st amendment" like that, tbh...

Yo elNono! :)) after the 11th of September, in order to respond to the aggression of the UNited states of amercica, the congress did vote an amendment to the patriot act, mainly saying (not in details, it is too long) that they can use any tools to track any potential risk for terrorist attack or behavior... By saying that ,one of these tools is tracking Internet for related words regarding terrorism in general on all sites. Some of the discussions in this thread are scary.... Maybe some are joking about it but they surely must don't

And like gilmor is saying, starting a thread by comparing a player performance to such a tragedy does not help.... Just look at some answers and you will notice some scary apology here. I do,assume that most of them are kids, but they do not care

HI-FI
01-09-2015, 07:50 PM
I've thought about visiting France but would rather check out other places than Paris. From what I hear, it's too dirty and pretentious for my tastes.

Fuck this planet

Im moving to Mars
Cosigned.

ElNono
01-09-2015, 07:54 PM
Yo elNono! :)) after the 11th of September, in order to respond to the aggression of the UNited states if amercica, the congress did vote an amendment to the patriot act, mainly saying (not in details, it is too long) that they can use any tools to track any potential risk for terrorist attack or behavior... By saying that ,one of these tools is tracking Internet for related words regarding terrorism in general on all sites. Some of the discussions in this thread are scary.... Maybe some are joking about it but they surely must don't!

Hey buddy. I'm pretty familiar with that, and other laws (extensively discussed in the Political forum BTW, the proper venue for it).

Exercising your 1st amendment right is not what is going to get you in trouble, it's acting on stupid stuff that will. In a nutshell, don't be scared of speaking your mind and don't fear your own government. That's when shit starts to go south. Take it from a guy that lived many years in a banana republic and has seen tanks on the streets.

EDIT: Now, Spurstalk isn't a democracy, it's a private site. The owners and mods can and will ban people for saying stupid things, and they're entirely in their right to do so.

dabom
01-09-2015, 08:00 PM
I wish that was comparable, but unfortunately for us, we lost more soldiers than vietnam and more debt. :bang

We lost 50k soldiers and they lost 6million Vietnamese. Learn history you stupid fuck. They were the up and coming country in asia and got destroyed to ruble and it still looks like that.

Again with the debt. We're still here. :lol

le13
01-09-2015, 08:01 PM
Sorry buddy, I did not want you to feel like I,want to,teach you something, it was just to explain my point of vue ;)

And the remark was not intend to offend you but just for some guys here who need to realize what the fuck they are saying. But maybe it is useless....

And by the way, do not worry, I can say everything I want since ( but it does only concern me) I am a humanist ;)

ElNono
01-09-2015, 08:03 PM
Sorry buddy, I did not want you to feel like I,want to,teach you something, it was just to explain my point of vue ;)

And the remark was not intend to offend you but just for some guys here who need to realize what the fuck they are saying. But maybe it is useless....

And by the way, do not worry, I can say everything I want since ( but it does only concern me) I am a humanist ;)

I'll support your right to say whatever you want to say in here... I mean, I did the same with robdiaz and I'm still here, tbh...

Welcome, BTW :)

le13
01-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Oh I am here since a long time my friend ;)

I do not post often since I do prefer to read :)) but since the last two months, this forum became.... How can I say that ;)

And it is a shame....

TheGreatYacht
01-09-2015, 08:21 PM
Apolisoc is a faggot by the way tbh

webshad
01-09-2015, 08:28 PM
Again with the debt. We're still here.

Whatever helps you sleep at night :) :lmao

Chinese Citizens Gather In Beijing Square To Watch U.S. National Debt Clock Strike $18 Trillionhttp://www.theonion.com/articles/chinese-citizens-gather-in-beijing-square-to-watch,37450/

http://o.onionstatic.com/images/27/27967/16x9/700.jpg?7478

dabom
01-09-2015, 08:30 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night :) :lmao

Chinese Citizens Gather In Beijing Square To Watch U.S. National Debt Clock Strike $18 Trillion

http://www.theonion.com/articles/chinese-citizens-gather-in-beijing-square-to-watch,37450/

http://o.onionstatic.com/images/27/27967/16x9/700.jpg?7478

The onion. :lmao

webshad
01-09-2015, 08:35 PM
The onion. :lmao

$18 Trillion :bang lol

dabom
01-09-2015, 08:36 PM
$18 Trillion :bang lol

America's Finest News Source. :lol

webshad
01-09-2015, 08:40 PM
America's Finest News Source. :lol

Indeed they reported the truth.

http://www.usdebtclock.org $18 Trillion :lol

Brazil
01-09-2015, 08:58 PM
:depressed
Well at least we dont sell ruins and rocks full of dirt like Greece, I mean what the fuck they do/produce?

Olive oil, queer islands, and stones tbh

Brazil
01-09-2015, 09:02 PM
I've thought about visiting France but would rather check out other places than Paris. From what I hear, it's too dirty and pretentious for my tastes.

Cosigned.

Cannot visit France without Paris... Would be a pity... Parisians mostly suck but the city is just amazingly beautiful... Paris is also full of students... Great place

Brazil
01-09-2015, 09:05 PM

Cosigned.

Oh and I know you read a bit about Napoleon... You cannot not to pay a visit to the dome des invalides :tu

SpurPadre
01-09-2015, 09:20 PM
Can't see the game, did TP wear the shirt or say anything about it before the game?

FkLA
01-09-2015, 09:35 PM
Enrique looks like ass. If his midrange shot aint on we can expect uninspired play and sulking on the bench. Hes done imo.

in2deep
01-09-2015, 09:35 PM
TP wore a Fuck Chalie shirt

in2deep
01-09-2015, 09:36 PM
Enrique looks like ass. If his midrange shot aint on we can expect uninspired play and sulking on the bench. Hes done imo.

he looks fine. just coming back from 3 weeks off. amazingly looks in shape

EVAY
01-09-2015, 09:42 PM
Cannot visit France without Paris... Would be a pity... Parisians mostly suck but the city is just amazingly beautiful... Paris is also full of students... Great place

Parisians have always reminded me of New Yorkers, tbh.

SpurPadre
01-09-2015, 09:42 PM
Can't see the game, did TP wear the shirt or say anything about it before the game?

Anybody?

in2deep
01-09-2015, 09:43 PM
Paris girls stink. literally. they smell

if you want a fine piece of french ass, go to the south

FkLA
01-09-2015, 09:44 PM
he looks fine. just coming back from 3 weeks off. amazingly looks in shape

bwahaha be real bro, he looks like shit

in2deep
01-09-2015, 09:45 PM
bwahaha be real bro, he looks like shit

nope. no he doesnt

lefty
01-09-2015, 09:50 PM
Lol tp turnovers

I wouldn't like to be Tony right now

HI-FI
01-09-2015, 10:00 PM
I suppose most of my negative view comes from the Parisian attitude. My college French teacher was gorgeous, looked like Natasha McElhone but prettier, and was from south France. I got her a Vangelis cd as a parting gift :lol. She definetly wasn't arrogant and makes me want to check out the smaller cities. I wouldn't mind checking out a few things in Paris, but otherwise it's not high on my list. Maybe I could finally find that Cote D'or chocolate milk. :pctoss

GrandeDavid
01-09-2015, 10:59 PM
for the same reason people gave a shit about the world trade center or any other kind of terrorist attack...

It's not only about the people who died, it's about what they represented and about the consequences of such attacks that could be very significant in the future for France in particular but also Europe in general.

Your comment is dumb

I agree with you. Concordo totalmente com você!

Brazil
01-10-2015, 07:33 AM
I suppose most of my negative view comes from the Parisian attitude. My college French teacher was gorgeous, looked like Natasha McElhone but prettier, and was from south France. I got her a Vangelis cd as a parting gift :lol. She definetly wasn't arrogant and makes me want to check out the smaller cities. I wouldn't mind checking out a few things in Paris, but otherwise it's not high on my list. Maybe I could finally find that Cote D'or chocolate milk. :pctoss

:lol dat Côte d'Or tbh :tu

but yeah You won't have an idea of what is France without spending few days in Paris and checking smaller cities... If you plan to visit, you can pm me brah I'll help you out

Brazil
01-10-2015, 07:34 AM
I agree with you. Concordo totalmente com você!

Brigado meu

e ai como ta o verao ? Ta quente em campinas, felizmente tem a piscina para refrescar :lol

scanry
01-10-2015, 08:00 AM

lol Venti

Pauleta14
01-10-2015, 08:27 AM

WTF?!?

It's the exact opposite... :lol

Paris girls are more classy, but also more pretentious, act like princesses. Girl from the south can be less classy but also more relaxed..

I live in London since a year and I can tell you that the Parisian girls are the sexiest by far

Baam
01-10-2015, 10:44 AM
WTF?!?

It's the exact opposite... :lol

Paris girls are more classy, but also more pretentious, act like princesses. Girl from the south can be less classy but also more relaxed..

I live in London since a year and I can tell you that the Parisian girls are the sexiest by far

Well English women are known to be pretty ugly so it's not that hard.

HI-FI
01-10-2015, 08:14 PM
:lol dat Côte d'Or tbh :tu

but yeah You won't have an idea of what is France without spending few days in Paris and checking smaller cities... If you plan to visit, you can pm me brah I'll help you out
Cool, thanks. My French is now as bad as my Spanish, I've forgotten most of it. But if I visit Spain again, I might try to check out France too and will definetly send you a PM for advice.

Brazil
01-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Fuck this planet

Im moving to Mars

I don't know if you followed but on dat thread we spoke about the law against antisemism in France. We have a good example right now... Our dear Dieudonne declared on Facebook I'm Charles Coulibaly. Coulibaly is the dude who 4 killed 4 Jews in a casher supermarket.

For this comment considered as incentive to hate and violence he is gonna risk 7 years of jail. On a side note again it is not specific to antisemism, it would have been the same if it was 4 Muslims.

I hope he indeed goes to jail and get fucked in the ass and die of aids

spurs10
01-12-2015, 07:19 PM
Cannot visit France without Paris... Would be a pity... Parisians mostly suck but the city is just amazingly beautiful... Paris is also full of students... Great place Paris is not to be missed. Greatest museums in the world, great food, and a blast to walk around in.

ElNono
01-12-2015, 07:21 PM
I don't know if you followed but on dat thread we spoke about the law against antisemism in France. We have a good example right now... Our dear Dieudonne declared on Facebook I'm Charles Coulibaly. Coulibaly is the dude who 4 killed 4 Jews in a casher supermarket.

For this comment considered as incentive to hate and violence he is gonna risk 7 years of jail. On a side note again it is not specific to antisemism, it would have been the same if it was 4 Muslims.

I hope he indeed goes to jail and get fucked in the ass and die of aids

Isn't that TP's buddy, tbh? :lol

Brazil
01-12-2015, 08:12 PM
Isn't that TP's buddy, tbh? :lol

He took a pic with him but had clearly no clue dude was an antisemist tbh

ElNono
01-12-2015, 08:25 PM
He took a pic with him but had clearly no clue dude was an antisemist tbh

There's at least two pics of Tony doing the 'quenelle' with him, also Boris and Henry too, IIRC... Dieudonne strikes me more as a guy that uses sensationalism as a marketing tool more than anything else, but I don't know that much about him other than he seems to know a lot of famous people...

Brazil
01-12-2015, 09:07 PM
There's at least two pics of Tony doing the 'quenelle' with him, also Boris and Henry too, IIRC... Dieudonne strikes me more as a guy that uses sensationalism as a marketing tool more than anything else, but I don't know that much about him other than he seems to know a lot of famous people...

Dude was equivalent of stand up comedy guy, he was quite funny and successful back in the days defending the blacks and stuff thus his black friends parker Henry etc... Little by little he started to show some antisemism but only people well aware could perceive it.. Then it has been more evident and transparent until yesterday where he clearly passed the line. When he realized he could go to jail for that he erased it but too late.

he fucked up big time tbh... People in France are talking about patriot act equivalent... Politics will need to show reaction, they will push for justice be hard on him as it's not the first time. I would not be surprised to see him do some years in jail for real.

Hemotivo
01-14-2015, 07:26 AM
¡Unbelievable! Policeman Takes A "SELFIE" Outside Charlie Hebdo Satirical Magazine Shooting Site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRoEP1NzVi0

ontheraise
01-14-2015, 07:50 AM

#jenesuispascharlie

you clearly don't know shit about charlie hebdo....

they draw about every religion they made drawing as offensive for jew,christian , politics... or anyone else.

Perry Mason
01-14-2015, 08:32 AM

they draw about every religion they made drawing as offensive for jew,christian , politics... or anyone else.

No, they really don't, not even close in terms of volume. And former employees are on record about Hebdo's gradually growing anti-Islam obsession.

Let's recall that the predominant Islamic presence in France is that of a poor and powerless minority. Their very lives in France are a legacy of colonialism. It is fine to criticize and reflect on the cultural or religious practices of Muslims if done without insulting people's basic dignity. However, using satire and caricature to lampoon a powerless, poor and ill-educated minority is not a noble act.

At its best, satire and caricature is a tool to poke the balloon of the powerful. Otherwise, it is a form of humor that has no empathy, and is generally the domain of amateurs.

The great "defense" penned by one of the Hebdo cartoonists--which is at least articulate and shows a working knowledge of Islamic history--boils down to an argument that the French hate religion so its ok to crudely and vulgarly insult every aspect of it. As such, it denies basic human reality and pretends that the Star Trek religion-less Utopian future is within our grasp if only we followed the practices of the (40% youth unemployment) French.

A few comments on Dieudonne. I'm sure he's jumped the shark a bit recently, but generally this guy strikes me as a courageous truth teller and provocateur. The "quenelle" is genius because it is at its core an anti-authoritarian act because the authorities have become so irrational over it. The "anti-Nazism" stance in France has become hysterical at this point.

It is the French left's very obsession with thought crimes and gestures that leads comedians like Dieudonne to lampoon their behavior through underground culture, thereby undermining their legitimacy. Because France is ruled by nincompoops and sociopaths, much is to be gained if the ruling class loses its legitimacy.

Brazil
01-14-2015, 10:28 AM
^wtf is that ?

This post is a total non sense

elemento
01-14-2015, 10:34 AM
Brigado meu

e ai como ta o verao ? Ta quente em campinas, felizmente tem a piscina para refrescar :lol

Português 100% aprovado. Até o "meu" típico de paulista já ta falando hahahahaha

Realmente, calor em SP está de matar. :lol

ontheraise
01-14-2015, 10:39 AM
1-you just don't tell the truth, how many front page did charlie hebdo about muslim last year out of 52???

2-their is a clezar and simple red line in france speaking of liberty of expression this line is named LAW, antisemitism, racism public insult are condemned by law dieudonnée was condamned by justice for antisemitism. charlie critisize all religion not people in particular (they critizise ideology) blaspheme isn't punish by law in france.

Brazil
01-14-2015, 12:46 PM
Português 100% aprovado. Até o "meu" típico de paulista já ta falando hahahahaha

Realmente, calor em SP está de matar. :lol

:lol Pois e meu... to mais brasileiro do que frances hoje em dia... eu deveria trocar a bandeira da França no meu perfil e colocar do Brasil, de repente essos filhos da puta que tao no ST me deixariam em paz... kkk

Moro em Campinas entao alem do "meu" peguei o viu campineiro...

Esse calor e do cao... agradeço deus de me ter dado uma piscina viu...

lefty
01-14-2015, 12:48 PM

read my previous

It wasnt the point I was trying to make