PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Without Kawhi

unleashbaynes
01-09-2015, 08:12 PM
Are 6-8 this season.....meanwhile when Kawhi plays they are 15-7......role player my ass.....

01-09-2015, 08:30 PM
He's the only SF we have an we've had other injuries

Not to say he's not important, but it's overblown due to other factors.

in2deep
01-09-2015, 09:03 PM
they didn't have their star PG either. not a good headline

midnightpulp
01-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Kawhi is a top 15 player in the league when healthy. He's the best perimeter rebounder and defender in the league, is a consistent 5-5 threat (at least 5 or more points, boards, blocks, steals, and assists), and a capable scorer. Anyone who calls him a role player is a moron. No metric on Earth supports that idea.

Hope this hand injury doesn't derail him this year.

Clipper Nation
01-09-2015, 10:00 PM
:lol Faggots upstairs downplaying Kawhi and claiming that Enrique is more important

TDMVPDPOY
01-09-2015, 10:08 PM
upstairs faggots should remember

during enrique era at the helm when kawhi wasnt on the team = led to jackshit

with kawhi = best record in the league and going deep into the playoffs

now without kawhi = back to where the spurs are b4 kawhi trade, seriously even with improved green, patty, cojo...3 guys production doesnt make up for the production of kawhi what he brings to the team....

unleashbaynes
01-10-2015, 12:18 AM
7-8 approaching .500 thanks to huge balls danny green and patty stacks......

apalisoc_9
01-10-2015, 12:19 AM
Kawhi is a top 15 player in the league when healthy. He's the best perimeter rebounder and defender in the league, is a consistent 5-5 threat (at least 5 or more points, boards, blocks, steals, and assists), and a capable scorer. Anyone who calls him a role player is a moron. No metric on Earth supports that idea.

Hope this hand injury doesn't derail him this year.

:lmao

I'm going to leave out the obvious players like Durant, Lebron AD.. that are better than Kawhi, but Kawhi is top 30.

Bradley Beal
Noah

and the likes are better than Kawhi for example..

So top 30 sounds about right.

Sean Cagney
01-10-2015, 12:22 AM

I'm going to leave out the obvious players like Durant, Lebron AD.. that are better than Kawhi, but Kawhi is top 30.

Bradley Beal
Noah

Top 30 is VERY fair to say the least, good ranking.

DMC
01-10-2015, 01:13 AM
Anyone acting like Leonard led the team. Never had a play run for him, for a reason. He's a great player, but he's an anomaly that is prone to injury because of his gimpy hands.

scanry
01-10-2015, 01:25 AM

Bradley Beal
Noah

He's top 20 tbh. He should've moved up but with Poop being a cement head is limiting the growth of the kid.

The following players are better this season.

A Davis
Durant
Alphabrook
Lillard
Curry
Griffin
Lebron
Alridge
Kyrie (despite being a cancer)
D Cousins
M Gasol
P Gasol
Harden
D Howard
Wall
Butler
Lowry

apalisoc_9
01-10-2015, 01:27 AM
He's top 20 tbh. He should've moved up but with Poop being a cement head is limiting the growth of the kid.

A Davis
Durant
Alphabrook
Lillard
Curry
Griffin
Lebron
Alridge
D Cousins
M Gasol
P Gasol
Harden
D Howard
Wall
Butler
Lowry

I jest..

Leonard is a top 15 player in the league...

TDMVPDPOY
01-10-2015, 01:30 AM

A Davis
Durant
Alphabrook
Lillard
Curry
Griffin
Lebron
Alridge
D Cousins
M Gasol
P Gasol
Harden
D Howard
Wall
Butler
Lowry

and how many of those guys on that lists got shut down by kawhi, but the same cant be said vice versa? therefore kawhi> top15

Robz4000
01-10-2015, 01:40 AM

A Davis
Durant
Alphabrook
Lillard
Curry
Griffin
Lebron
Alridge
D Cousins
M Gasol
P Gasol
Harden
D Howard
Wall
Butler
Lowry

Leonard is better than Lowry, Butler, Pau Gasol, Irving, and Lillard. Leonard is 16/17th in the league; there was a discussion last night about it.

TDMVPDPOY
01-10-2015, 01:46 AM
kawhi>lebron...shitted on him b2b finals...

sook
01-10-2015, 02:25 AM
I jest..

Leonard is a top 15 player in the league...
Yea and I'm sure you take 15 inches up your ass while starting your daily fellating threads :lol

sook
01-10-2015, 02:27 AM
Leonard is better than Lowry, Butler, Pau Gasol, Irving, and Lillard. Leonard is 16/17th in the league; there was a discussion last night about it.

Butler and Lowry have been on a tear this season, I don't think he's better than them tbh. 17 is actually a fair ranking, still a bit generous though :lol

Robz4000
01-10-2015, 02:33 AM
Butler and Lowry have been on a tear this season, I don't think he's better than them tbh. 17 is actually a fair ranking, still a bit generous though :lol

Yes, he's better than both. Like Thompson they're regular season players that wilt in the postseason.

sook
01-10-2015, 02:35 AM
Yes, he's better than both. Like Thompson they're regular season players that wilt in the postseason.

Good point, we'll just have to wait and see. Lowry has the Raptors soaring and Butler has been a big boost for the Bulls with the Rose fiasco. If they don't deliver in the post season, I'll admit you're right.

midnightpulp
01-10-2015, 04:37 AM

Bradley Beal
Noah

Kawhi ranks 14th in RAPM and 7th in DAPM, despite the slow start he got off to at the beginning of the year due to the eye injury. When you combine his on court impact with the fact he's, at the very least, a top 3 perimeter defender and the best rebounding SF in the league, I don't see how he's not a top 15 player. Yeah, his scoring/offensive skill set isn't elite (though it's still capable), but pretty much everything on the other side of the ball is.

hater
01-10-2015, 08:33 AM
Injured himself jacking offf. Cant seriously carry abteam

Franklin
01-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Leonard will be their franchise player once Duncan retires. Even currently speaking he's already contributing more to this team than any other single player does. Dude gives you a go-to guy with damn good efficiency at the offensive end, while his presence is just immense on the other end of floor especially in defending pick 'n' rolls. Pacers apparently got robbed trading him for Hill and trashes, tbh :lol

mystargtr34
01-10-2015, 11:06 PM
Top 20 IMO.. potential to max out at borderline Top 10 imo..

To the poster above Leonard can't be a franchise player on his own.. If he is then the Spurs will be a 1st round exit team.. if they want to contend after Timmy then they'll need to pair a max free agent with Kawhi and have him be the secondary option on offense where he can thrive on both ends of the floor.

unleashbaynes
01-11-2015, 01:31 AM
8-8, when he comes back we're gonna rip off a big win streak imo