PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: I didn't want to shove it in your faces but...

Stevie Johnson
01-10-2015, 12:13 AM
As a fan I am very bored with the competition. All my years of being a fan of this team and I have never felt so bored with the league. It's sad to see what the competition has become. There is no competition for this team when they aren't beating themselves.

unleashbaynes
01-10-2015, 12:15 AM
kewl

Technique
01-10-2015, 12:15 AM
New generation phoenix suns no worries

-21-
01-10-2015, 12:20 AM
:lol Warrior fan

Enjoy this while you can. It's not gonna last forever.

apalisoc_9
01-10-2015, 12:27 AM
Probably the most obvious troll ever

mavsfan1000
01-10-2015, 12:31 AM
They are pretty awesome right now.

pgardn
01-10-2015, 12:37 AM
So the OP was bored during when his team was fishing during the playoffs...

An entirely different beast those playoffs. Teams learn you and so far the Warriors have been unable to handle this. Kerr should help. We have already beaten this team and can do so again if healthy.

Stevie Johnson
01-10-2015, 12:38 AM
:lol NBA

elmanutres
01-10-2015, 12:42 AM
just this years version of the thunder. blowing their load for the regular season.

Robz4000
01-10-2015, 12:54 AM
Leave BD's shtick to BD imo.

01-10-2015, 01:06 AM

DMC
01-10-2015, 01:11 AM
OP with the truth bomb though. The NBA sucks right now.

scanry
01-10-2015, 01:30 AM
It sure does suck right now. Every team but GSW & Atlanta is playing like they don't give a sh!t. Understandable considering it's still January. Hopefully they get it going after the All star break. GSW is just a Curry ankle sprain away from crashing back to earth.

TDMVPDPOY
01-10-2015, 01:33 AM
everybody knows this is gsw last run

curry will be leaving, no way he sit around watch scrubs on his team earn more then him while producing less....

Stalin
01-10-2015, 01:40 AM

Co sign

Sean Cagney
01-10-2015, 01:47 AM
:lol NBA

Your team has not reached even the WCF yet as far as far as that cast goes, wouldn't you think you would wait until that happens before you laugh at the rest of the NBA? Forget a title I am talking WCF atleast.

The West is pretty deep actually this year when you look at it but I agree overall ehhhhh it is lacking.

Stalin
01-10-2015, 02:31 AM
NBA has been boring me with each passing year. Every season more and more annoying, fake and faggot players come out, trying to pretend like they are competing in this ref rigged game.

Technique
01-10-2015, 03:20 AM
NBA has been boring me with each passing year. Every season more and more annoying, fake and faggot players come out, trying to pretend like they are competing in this ref rigged game.

True

ChumpDumper
01-10-2015, 11:09 AM
Probably the most obvious troll everPretty sad when even this guy can see it.

DMC
01-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Your team has not reached even the WCF yet as far as far as that cast goes, wouldn't you think you would wait until that happens before you laugh at the rest of the NBA? Forget a title I am talking WCF atleast.

The West is pretty deep actually this year when you look at it but I agree overall ehhhhh it is lacking.

Depth is a relative concept. When the rest of the league sucks ass, teams like Golden State and Portland appear to be juggernauts. It's the middle of a season that's too long by about 20 games. There's Chimpbrook and then no one else who has the assassin mentality all year long. We might never see a 72 win season again, since teams don't care about winning every game, just about making money. Some teams need to be competitive to make money, some don't. Not all teams can be competitive, so those that aren't need to have a way to make money. They get the pseudo stars like Carmelo and Kevin Love.

Sean Cagney
01-10-2015, 03:43 PM
Depth is a relative concept. When the rest of the league sucks ass, teams like Golden State and Portland appear to be juggernauts. It's the middle of a season that's too long by about 20 games. There's Chimpbrook and then no one else who has the assassin mentality all year long. We might never see a 72 win season again, since teams don't care about winning every game, just about making money. Some teams need to be competitive to make money, some don't. Not all teams can be competitive, so those that aren't need to have a way to make money. They get the pseudo stars like Carmelo and Kevin Love.That is true.

UZER
01-10-2015, 03:51 PM
You trolling but...you have nothing to shove in our faces. A few regular season wins? Please

Mikeanaro
01-10-2015, 03:55 PM
Why you are so mean?

Arcadian
01-10-2015, 05:27 PM
:lol If there ever was a thread that was made to be troll-bumped later when it backfires, this is it.

Seriously, what was OP thinking? He has nothing to gain and everything to lose with this thread. Either his team actually does win it all, and nothing happens; or his team fails, and he looks like a stupid faggot. :lol And it's going to be the latter, of course.

weebo
01-10-2015, 06:02 PM

Mr Bones
01-10-2015, 07:16 PM
Two of my favorite players to watch this year are Draymond Green and Paul Millsap-- they're both undersized PFs that are doing a little bit of everything for their teams. And both will be free agents after this season...

KaiRMD1
01-10-2015, 08:07 PM
Warriors are title contenders?

HemisfairArena
01-10-2015, 08:26 PM
Never been sold on the Warriors but this year they look tough to beat. Think about trying to knock them out 4 out of 7 games in a series.

ImDaNuts
01-11-2015, 02:41 PM
Warriors are title contenders?

Easily the favorites.

spurraider21
01-11-2015, 03:03 PM
:lol If there ever was a thread that was made to be troll-bumped later when it backfires, this is it.

Seriously, what was OP thinking? He has nothing to gain and everything to lose with this thread. Either his team actually does win it all, and nothing happens; or his team fails, and he looks like a stupid faggot. :lol And it's going to be the latter, of course.
there's no backfire because OP isn't a warriors fan

hint: if you see an account named after an athlete/celebrity/dictator its probably an alt

Spurs 4 The Win
01-11-2015, 03:38 PM
As a fan I am very bored with the competition. All my years of being a fan of this team and I have never felt so bored with the league. It's sad to see what the competition has become. There is no competition for this team when they aren't beating themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk1BqAboI5E

L:lolL FAGG:lolT

Clipper Nation
01-11-2015, 03:43 PM

hint: if you see an account named after an athlete/celebrity/dictator its probably an alt
Hint: if you see an account named spurraider21, the thread is about to be spammed with Philo-ing.

Juggity
01-11-2015, 04:30 PM
Spurs have golden state's number tbh...even with massive injury issues, they still beat them this season.

Arcadian
01-11-2015, 04:32 PM

But still, the content of what he said will backfire. I don't really care who said it. By the merits of the post itself, it will turn out to be wrong.

Even if he doesn't truly believe what he said, he is representing that position. The representation is what really matters, because it is what we directly have access to.

lol shit's getting philosophical

AlexJones
05-15-2015, 11:28 PM
:lmao NBA

Stevie Johnson
05-15-2015, 11:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk1BqAboI5E

L:lolL FAGG:lolT
Neat regular season win. What's your team doing now? LMAO retard

Stevie Johnson
05-15-2015, 11:40 PM
But still, the content of what he said will backfire. I don't really care who said it. By the merits of the post itself, it will turn out to be wrong.

Even if he doesn't truly believe what he said, he is representing that position. The representation is what really matters, because it is what we directly have access to.

lol shit's getting philosophical
LOL I didn't even read this when it was posted but just shut the fuck up you pimply faced geek; I'll make sure you read this reply next time you log in Arcadian

LOL Spurs

Stevie Johnson
05-15-2015, 11:45 PM
Spurs have golden state's number tbh...even with massive injury issues, they still beat them this season.
Yes they have our number. LOL retarded ass take

LOL dethroned and sent home in the first round
LOL dethroned and sent to some bar in LA to drown all the sorrows out
LOL Duncan showing that he belongs in San Francisco

spurs10
05-15-2015, 11:51 PM
Were you alive last time The Warriors went to the WCF?

Sean Cagney
05-15-2015, 11:56 PM

LOL dethroned and sent home in the first round
LOL dethroned and sent to some bar in LA to drown all the sorrows out
LOL Duncan showing that he belongs in San Francisco
When is the last time your team won shit man? You talk alot for a fan of a team who has not won a title in years. Spurs have 5 since your last.

AlexJones
05-16-2015, 12:02 AM
:lmao NBA media, casual fans still crying about the Spurs losing in the first round. Get over it faggots, they lost a 50/50 series.

Venti Quattro
05-16-2015, 12:12 AM
:lmao NBA media, casual fans still crying about the Spurs losing in the first round. Get over it faggots, they lost a 50/50 series.

The Clippers choked away two games and they still lost. Amazing

Arcadian
05-16-2015, 12:14 AM
LOL I didn't even read this when it was posted but just shut the fuck up you pimply faced geek; I'll make sure you read this reply next time you log in Arcadian (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26393)

:lol Please...get back to me when you at least make the Finals, faggot.

Actually, get back to me when your franchise has 5 rings, bitch.

:lol I know making the conference finals is a big deal to a Warriors fan, because this has literally never happened in your life before. But for those of us who are fans of actually good franchises, it ain't shit. If you were in our shoes, you would know that your team hasn't accomplished anything yet.

05-16-2015, 12:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqwKRF2Xq6w

Sean Cagney
05-16-2015, 12:43 AM

I agree as a Spurs fan it's time to move on and get over it. Some can't let it go, I did a week and a half ago (Right when it ended actually). You are also correct that was a 50/50 series, no gimme like some fans thought it was going to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqwKRF2Xq6w

LOL 5 dropped passes in a game. This is who he chooses to name his account after, dropped ball man.

:lmao:lmao

DMC
05-16-2015, 12:50 AM
Neat regular season win. What's your team doing now? LMAO retard

Counting rings.

Juggity
05-16-2015, 02:51 AM

:lol the spurs had a winning record against them this season even though they sucked for 70% of the season. The only team in the league. The spurs are objectively a bad matchup for the Warriors. There's no doubt in my mind that the spurs would have sonned them in the WCF. Tiago strikes fear into the heart of every Golden State fan.

Stevie Johnson
05-19-2015, 10:40 PM
:lol Please...get back to me when you at least make the Finals, faggot.

Actually, get back to me when your franchise has 5 rings, bitch.

:lol I know making the conference finals is a big deal to a Warriors fan, because this has literally never happened in your life before. But for those of us who are fans of actually good franchises, it ain't shit. If you were in our shoes, you would know that your team hasn't accomplished anything yet.
Blah blah blah shut the fuck up retard.

:lol the spurs had a winning record against them this season even though they sucked for 70% of the season. The only team in the league. The spurs are objectively a bad matchup for the Warriors. There's no doubt in my mind that the spurs would have sonned them in the WCF. Tiago strikes fear into the heart of every Golden State fan.
Oooh regular season, oooh.

LOL regular season
LOL dethroned in the first round to a loser franchise like the Clippers

Thread
05-19-2015, 10:41 PM
Counting rings.

& shinin' shoes.

Stevie Johnson
05-19-2015, 10:42 PM
& shinin' shoes.
LMAO you tell them dude!

elmanutres
05-19-2015, 10:50 PM
& shinin' shoes.

as long as the cockets don't win

Stevie Johnson
05-19-2015, 10:51 PM
as long as the cockets don't win
You like the word cock? Is there something you want to tell us?

elmanutres
05-19-2015, 10:52 PM
You like the word cock? Is there something you want to tell us?

yeah. Kobe4Life was a better troll

Stevie Johnson
05-19-2015, 10:54 PM
yeah. Kobe4Life was a better troll
You like cock and you are a Spurs fan. Duncan is your favorite player isn't he?

elmanutres
05-19-2015, 10:58 PM
You like cock and you are a Spurs fan. Duncan is your favorite player isn't he?

meh. 3/10

as long as the cockets lose

Juggity
05-19-2015, 11:08 PM
Oooh regular season, oooh.

Hey, if you want to talk about the most recent playoff series between GS and the Spurs, we could do that too. Fact is, the spurs are definitely a bad matchup for Golden State. The only hard evidence we have to discuss is the games the spurs and warriors have played against each other. All else is just speculation. If you want to look at the last playoff series they played against each other or this past regular season, both provide plenty of evidence that the spurs are uniquely suited to stop Steph Curry and Klay Thompson. Nobody played better against the warriors this season.

DMC
05-20-2015, 12:22 AM
& shinin' shoes.

You're several pair ahead of us.

DMC
05-20-2015, 12:23 AM
LMAO you tell them dude!
Everyone here knows you're not a Warriors' fan. Just live in the moment, don't try to hard to "make it work".

Arcadian
05-20-2015, 02:34 AM
You know what, fuck your trolling. I support the Warriors now. Given the teams remaining, I hope GS wins the title.

:lol can't even troll properly
:lol had the opposite effect you intended

Stevie Johnson
05-20-2015, 12:00 PM
Everyone here knows you're not a Warriors' fan. Just live in the moment, don't try to hard to "make it work".
LOL what indication have I given that I am not? You don't get to choose who is a fan of what.

Stevie Johnson
05-20-2015, 12:01 PM
You know what, fuck your trolling. I support the Warriors now. Given the teams remaining, I hope GS wins the title.

:lol can't even troll properly
:lol had the opposite effect you intended
Bandwagoner detected

DMC
05-20-2015, 09:56 PM
LOL what indication have I given that I am not? You don't get to choose who is a fan of what.
Same indication you gave that you weren't a Heat fan.

Stevie Johnson
05-20-2015, 10:24 PM
Same indication you gave that you weren't a Heat fan.
LOL Who started this rumor? I am no Heat fan never was. I am a Warrior 4 Lyfe.

ViceCity86
05-20-2015, 10:28 PM
The 2015 Warriors are 2012 Thunder.Go down in flames in the Finals vs Cavs.
And won't ever return to finals for another 40 years.
I see them flopping on the biggest stage.

DMC
05-20-2015, 11:22 PM
LOL Who started this rumor? I am no Heat fan never was. I am a Warrior 4 Lyfe.

That's what I just said except the Warrior part.