PDA

View Full Version : Zimmerman Arrested On Assault Charges Ordered To Surrender His Fire Arms

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2015, 11:38 AM
Dude is a psychopath murderer through and through....eventually his time will come....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-acquitted-trayvon-martin-case-arrested-again-florida-150243003.html

manufan10
01-10-2015, 12:22 PM
Dude should have taken a page out of Casey Anthony's book and just stayed out of the limelight.

Infinite_limit
01-10-2015, 12:38 PM
Domestic disturbance = he said / she said

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2015, 01:41 PM

3rd time he's been arrested for assault charges since he beat the murder rap...his last run in was for waiving his pistol at a young white boy and then stalking the kid at his job..happened last year and I started a thread on that one as well. ..save the he said she said bullshit...you can't have that many run-ins with the law for it all to be coincidental...and for those like you that would support such a coincidence theory means you're just as cross eyed and retarded as he is....tbh

MultiTroll
01-10-2015, 04:24 PM
The last one the girlfriend admitted she embelleshed and all charges were called off.
No news yet on who the chick is this time.

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2015, 04:58 PM
The last one the girlfriend admitted she embelleshed and all charges were called off.
No news yet on who the chick is this time.

Yeah sure she did....as soon as his lawyers talked to her about a settlement...and it was his ex-fiancee not girlfriend....she stood by his lying ass during trial....

/ fail attempt..keep pimping for a murderer moron Karma gonna catch your ass as well.

UZER
01-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Yeah sure she did....as soon as his lawyers talked to her about a settlement...and it was his ex-fiancee not girlfriend....she stood by his lying ass during trial....

/ fail attempt..keep pimping for a murderer moron Karma gonna catch your ass as well.

Sounds like Kobe

MultiTroll
01-10-2015, 05:14 PM

It was his girlfriend KoonMaiden.
Pull your head out of your ass.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/20/article-2526828-1A26C9F100000578-783_634x563.jpg
Samantha Scheibe

Koolaid_Man
01-10-2015, 05:19 PM
It was his girlfriend KoonMaiden.
Pull your head out of your ass.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/20/article-2526828-1A26C9F100000578-783_634x563.jpg
Samantha Scheibe

So that makes 2 fiancees and 2 girlfriends he's assualted in addition to the cop he was convicted of assaulting before he killed Trayvon....remember he was also convicted of assaulting his first fiancee before he killed Trayvon...and sexually molesting his cousin...

Yeah his time is coming....keep supporting him loser...

Strange Love
01-10-2015, 05:19 PM
Same thing with OJ.

These psychopaths think because they beat the system once that they'll get away with it everytime.

Count your blessings and stop at 1, dudes.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
01-10-2015, 08:04 PM
....eventually his time will come....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-acquitted-trayvon-martin-case-arrested-again-florida-150243003.html

Oh yeah? Z Man has just been chilling not even 10 miles from where he sent Treyvon down to black heaven and not a single one of you nigs have stepped to him. What do y'all call that studio gangstas? Or bitch made niggas?

cd021
01-10-2015, 08:38 PM
:lol At the very least this guy has the worst luck in the world. More likely, he makes shitty decisions and can't learn from them.

MultiTroll
01-10-2015, 08:59 PM
So that makes 2 fiancees and 2 girlfriends he's assualted in addition to the cop he was convicted of assaulting before he killed Trayvon....remember he was also convicted of assaulting his first fiancee before he killed Trayvon...and sexually molesting his cousin...

Yeah his time is coming....keep supporting him loser...
links?
Koon Maid, instead of making things up non stop have you thought of giving up your moderation post? Try something real!

lefty
01-10-2015, 10:08 PM
Funny, that. George Zimmerman is always armed, always dangerous, and somehow the cops always manage to arrest him alive. #Ferguson

SnakeBoy
01-10-2015, 10:36 PM
Funny, that. George Zimmerman is always armed, always dangerous, and somehow the cops always manage to arrest him alive. #Ferguson

That is funny.

UZER
01-11-2015, 11:01 AM
:lol Zimmerman is a real n!gga. Murdered, beat the wrap, still carrying guns, being brash, never apologizing.

He's everything thugs wanna be.

MultiTroll
01-11-2015, 11:46 AM
"Police arrested Zimmerman after his girlfriend told them about the row when they pulled her over for a routine traffic stop."

Yep. So the timing of her snitching on Z was only until she was pulled over and needed an excuse to change the subject with the cops. :rolleyes
I'm sure we'll see her accusations proven false / charges dropped like all the rest.

Trill Clinton
01-11-2015, 12:03 PM
people support zimmerman because of their fear of black men. his supporters look at him as extension of theirselves. sheltered, pedophile, woman beater, insecure, out of shape, doesn't fit in, loser of the family guy who's only claim to fame is stalking, getting his ass beat by a kid, then murdering the kid and walking thanks to a white supremacist system.

these are our neighbors and co workers. the people who smile in your face then hop on ST and spew racial hatred. devils.

Koolaid_Man
01-11-2015, 12:40 PM
people support zimmerman because of their fear of black men. his supporters look at him as extension of theirselves. sheltered, pedophile, woman beater, insecure, out of shape, doesn't fit in, loser of the family guy who's only claim to fame is stalking, getting his ass beat by a kid, then murdering the kid and walking thanks to a white supremacist system.

these are our neighbors and co workers. the people who smile in your face then hop on ST and spew racial hatred. devils.

This is what I like to call inherent cowardice. You and I both know they wouldn't dare say the shit they say to our face lest they get they ass stomped out...so I let them eat cake because I know for a fact they're cowards. There's only 2 white men on this site that I respect andI know probably got a nice boxing game and that would be Cully and Avante everyone else is ipso facto chicken shits...

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2015, 01:58 PM
This is what I like to call inherent cowardice. You and I both know they wouldn't dare say the shit they say to our face lest they get they ass stomped out...so I let them eat cake because I know for a fact they're cowards. There's only 2 white men on this site that I respect andI know probably got a nice boxing game and that would be Cully and Avante everyone else is ipso facto chicken shits...

Typical neanderthal response to only respect people who you think could kick your ass physically. That's the same moron mistake Michael brown made.

Fabbs
01-11-2015, 03:45 PM
There's only 2 white men on this site that I
Trill Trollon has already posted his *i'm a black man* is himself poeusering as a racist schtick.

Would you like another cup?

Fabbs
01-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Typical neanderthal response to only respect people who you think could kick your ass physically. That's the same moron mistake Michael brown made.
:lol
Lets fire up the e-pics again of e-gansta.