PDA

View Full Version : When Miami won in 2013, they kept showing highlights in NBATV and League pass.

apalisoc_9
01-10-2015, 11:09 PM
I haven't seen a single video of the 2014 spurs :lol..

I don't care much tbh, but just an observation..

The ray allen three and lebron winning FMVP..Was on for the whole season :lol

ducks
01-10-2015, 11:11 PM
not seeing leonard playing starting to effect your life

cjw
01-10-2015, 11:12 PM
Why show highlights of the most lopsided finals in history?

Mikeanaro
01-10-2015, 11:34 PM
Totally true!
Last year they showed us to death that stupid Gay Ray 3 from 6, and Leroid blocking Tiago, there were more highlights but those two drilled my head, everytime I was eating, talking to someone, not even watching tv those stupid spots were there, on the other hand there are no commercials about the Manu dunk or the other 3000 good plays, just one commercial with 3 Kawhi plays and thats it.

Mikeanaro
01-10-2015, 11:35 PM
Why show highlights of the most lopsided finals in history?
Because it was a REVENGE.

VBM
01-10-2015, 11:43 PM
There'd be more highlights if Kawhi could play more than 5 games in a row

DMC
01-10-2015, 11:46 PM
It wasn't even interesting after midway through the 3rd quarter. Spurs beat the frame off of Miami, beat them down. Only Spurs fans would watch it. Seeing it happen real time was awesome, but it's like replaying the 35 second Tyson fight.

In 2013, it wasn't because Miami won. Game 6 wasn't the final game anyhow. It was because it was one of the best Finals ever played. It's supposed to be competitive even if fans of either team want a beat down.

Beaverfuzz
01-10-2015, 11:53 PM
Get more than basic cable you knob.

Mikeanaro
01-10-2015, 11:53 PM
Lots of shit, even here one of our 2 NBA broadcasters went to Miami after the Cheat won that fake championship to suck dicks and got an ugly Cheat tatoo, being a fucking Argentine I mean why would you suck Cheat´s dick so hard like they were going to win 7 championships in a row? that piece of shit even cheers for OKC, you know why? because he is a frustrated amateur player... he is like 5´11¨ with TRex arms and could never do even what Manu farts.
Thats how trolls feels.
http://hermososymalditos.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/El-tatuaje-de-Leo.jpg
There is a working girl I met once that went to Miami to do her stuff and she was another Cheatard, had Pics of their stadium ¨we are gonna win blabla¨ bitch you are not from there and know nothing about the game why are you doing that? dumb people buys anything...but she was good at her thing.

unleashbaynes
01-10-2015, 11:58 PM
2013 was the best Finals of all time, tbh.....even if it still hurts.....2014 was great from a revenge standpoint though, plenty of memorable moments, mainly ginobili's dunk and 3 in game 5.

UZER
01-11-2015, 12:18 AM
It wasn't even interesting after midway through the 3rd quarter. Spurs beat the frame off of Miami, beat them down. Only Spurs fans would watch it. Seeing it happen real time was awesome, but it's like replaying the 35 second Tyson fight.

In 2013, it wasn't because Miami won. Game 6 wasn't the final game anyhow. It was because it was one of the best Finals ever played. It's supposed to be competitive even if fans of either team want a beat down.

While I don't disagree, if LA had won in that manner with Kobe, we'd be seeing all kinds of highlights non-stop regardless of it being a blowout.

DMC
01-11-2015, 12:48 AM
While I don't disagree, if LA had won in that manner with Kobe, we'd be seeing all kinds of highlights non-stop regardless of it being a blowout.
Have you ever flown over LA? How long did it take? Now fly over SA. The NBA is a business. They try to maximize their earnings, and that's why they show non-contender pseudo stars in their NBA montages as if these clowns ever had a shot at anything, and they'll show a blip of a Spurs banner.

Sean Cagney
01-11-2015, 01:07 AM
2013 was the best Finals of all time, tbh.....even if it still hurts.....2014 was great from a revenge standpoint though, plenty of memorable moments, mainly ginobili's dunk and 3 in game 5.
Naw, it was not the best finals of all times! The Pistons Spurs was better damnit :( IT WAS!

Houston and NY was VERY good back in 94 though, man that one I remember as well, that was a classic 7 gamer as well and very close throughout.

Not really, nobody cares or wants to see a single game from the Orlando series with LA in 09, in fact nobody cared afterwards nor remembers a game from it.

aal04
01-11-2015, 02:14 AM
When we get to the finals this year it will be on repeat again. Dont you worry

wildchild
01-11-2015, 03:52 AM

Well, sports broadcast television, cable, radio, digital sports, all those companies analyze the size of the NBA team's markets and the team/player's popularity.

About popularity, Kobe -in this NBA All-Star Balloting- has 862,568 votes, Tim 374,814 + Kawhi 115,194 + Tony 75,325 =565.333

Which is the most "saleable material" for those companies? the answer is obvious, it's all about business.

Fireball
01-11-2015, 04:26 AM
The played highlights on League Pass until the end of 2014 ... its the right of the NBA to take that away because the Spurs sucked so bad in December ...

Diego20
01-11-2015, 05:15 AM
not seeing leonard playing starting to effect your life

not seeing TP playing well starting to ruin your life..

UZER
01-11-2015, 10:53 AM
Well, sports broadcast television, cable, radio, digital sports, all those companies analyze the size of the NBA team's markets and the team/player's popularity.

About popularity, Kobe -in this NBA All-Star Balloting- has 862,568 votes, Tim 374,814 + Kawhi 115,194 + Tony 75,325 =565.333

Which is the most "saleable material" for those companies? the answer is obvious, it's all about business.

Of course it is.

Have you ever flown over LA? How long did it take? Now fly over SA. The NBA is a business. They try to maximize their earnings, and that's why they show non-contender pseudo stars in their NBA montages as if these clowns ever had a shot at anything, and they'll show a blip of a Spurs banner.

Of course it is. My point is still correct.