PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Pau Got Swept By The Spurs Without Kobe (post Achilles)

Koolaid_Man
01-11-2015, 08:20 AM
After going 0-12 pre-Kobe he went 0-4 after the Achilles while he had Dwight and Nash to help him.

He had a good game its no big deal. Here's some real analysis I stole from LG...

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=6105550#6105550)Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:11 am Post subject:

His problem wasn't offense.
His problem was and is defense. Opposing players see him and drive by him as if he wasn't there. He doesn't protect the rim at all - he doesn't jump. Bulls are perfect for him because they can hide him behind Noah and Gibson who are athletic defenders who actually like to defend and give a sh*t (unlike Dwight).

And let's be honest. Pau just didn't want to be here since 2011. Whatever happened that year in the PO just made him quit. We saw him play phenomenal for Spain and than suck with the Lakers. Brown and MDA didn't help in that situation.

He is in a good place and I'm happy that he isn't with us. I don't think that letting him go was a mistake - it was good for both sides. Actually I think that FO made a mistake by pursuing him and offering a no-trade clause.

And one more thing. He moved to the east. There are literally no big men who can defend him. No Duncan, Z-Bo, Marc, Bogut, Chandler, Jordan, Blake, Dwight, Ibaka, Cousins, Davis, Asik. He had to face tough competition in the west. There is literally nobody that can even match him in the east. He rests on defense and just shoots over people on offense. It is ridiculous how weak east is.

RsxPiimp
01-11-2015, 08:37 AM
The cuck lost his edge after Shannon did him dirty.

midnightpulp
01-11-2015, 08:46 AM
Gasol averaged 14, 10, and 6.5 assists in that series. He basically had to function as the Lakers point guard after Nash quit the series. Then you have Dwight throwing tantrums and getting himself thrown out early in the 3rd quarter in the close out game. How in the hell is Gasol supposed to "win a playoff game" against the league's best team under those circumstances?

Kirby would've got swept just the same. That Lakers team was a trainwreck.

Koolaid_Man
01-11-2015, 09:15 AM
Gasol averaged 14, 10, and 6.5 assists in that series. He basically had to function as the Lakers point guard after Nash quit the series. Then you have Dwight throwing tantrums and getting himself thrown out early in the 3rd quarter in the close out game. How in the hell is Gasol supposed to "win a playoff game" against the league's best team under those circumstances?

Kirby would've got swept just the same. That Lakers team was a trainwreck.

Lol wah wah wah. ..cry me a fucking river....lol

14, 10, and 6 ain't shit for a premier 7 ft big man. Also tell me who was guarding Pau as the opposing defender. I sure would like to know. This is not like Kobe dropping 62 in 3 quarters vs a tough Mavericks defense. Lol

midnightpulp
01-11-2015, 09:23 AM
Lol wah wah wah. ..cry me a fucking river....lol

14, 10, and 6 ain't shit for a premier 7 ft big man. Also tell me who was guarding Pau as the opposing defender. I sure would like to know. This is not like Kobe dropping 62 in 3 quarters vs a tough Mavericks defense. Lol

A combo of Splitter/Duncan. No easy task for any big man to play against.

Koolaid_Man
01-11-2015, 09:32 AM
A combo of Splitter/Duncan. No easy task for any big man to play against.

Lol. No easy task. ..Splitter and Duncan. ..the same guys that gave us 6.....LMFAO. ..but really I wasn't even talking about the Spurs asshole. .I was talking about the opposing player he scored 46 and 18 on...lol let me tell you who was guarding him. ..

Some scrub named G. Antetokounmpo....lol ever heard of this dude? Lol

TDMVPDPOY
01-11-2015, 10:16 AM
lakers had pau, bynum, odom

and they gave up all of that for d12, then who walked

so the lakers had all these big men that left just as quick as they got there...

jeebus
01-11-2015, 10:24 AM
Capri is still salty because Mitch's daughter died from Kirby's cancer.

DMC
01-11-2015, 11:46 AM
Dale says pussies and assholes play the injury card.

Koolaid_Man
01-11-2015, 12:09 PM
46 and 18 against G. Antetokounmpo :lol

Thats it and thats all

midnightpulp
01-11-2015, 12:10 PM
Lol. No easy task. ..Splitter and Duncan. ..the same guys that gave us 6.....LMFAO. ..but really I wasn't even talking about the Spurs asshole. .I was talking about the opposing player he scored 46 and 18 on...lol let me tell you who was guarding him. ..

Some scrub named G. Antetokounmpo....lol ever heard of this dude? Lol

The Greek Freak is an SF. I didn't watch the game, but the Bucks probably threw Zaza, Henson, and the ghost of Kenyon Martin at him. Yeah, not the best defensive frontline in the league, but 46 and 18 is impressive regardless. This isn't like Kirby shooting 2-12 against JJ Reddick.

Splits
01-11-2015, 12:12 PM
The Greek Freak is an SF. I didn't watch the game, but the Bucks probably threw Zaza, Henson, and the ghost of Kenyon Martin at him. Yeah, not the best defensive frontline in the league, but 46 and 18 is impressive regardless. This isn't like Kirby shooting 2-12 against JJ Reddick.

:lol

Franklin
01-11-2015, 08:56 PM
at least he's finally gonna win some playoff games without Kobe, huge breakthrough for him tbh.