PDA

View Full Version : Not even a Cowboys fan..that was the worse call ever..

rogues
01-11-2015, 04:53 PM
The Cowboys got screwed, tbh..

spurtech09
01-11-2015, 05:05 PM
The Cowboys got screwed, tbh..
you think

djohn2oo8
01-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Nope. That's the rule.

Fabbs
01-11-2015, 05:10 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/158281/rapid-reaction-dez-bryant-catch-reversed-by-process-rule

Axl Rose
01-11-2015, 05:18 PM
""If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball throughout the process of contacting the ground, whether in the field of play or the end zone."

my biggest problem is that is that he didn't go to the ground in the act of catching a pass. he caught the pass, stumbled several more steps, and tried to dive and reach out to the endzone.

spurtech09
01-11-2015, 05:20 PM
""If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball throughout the process of contacting the ground, whether in the field of play or the end zone."

my biggest problem is that is that he didn't go to the ground in the act of catching a pass. he caught the pass, stumbled several more steps, and tried to dive and reach out to the endzone. either hes down at the endzone or a touchdown....

Trainwreck2100
01-11-2015, 05:23 PM
either hes down at the endzone or a touchdown....

down at the one yard line the ground can't cause a fumble. But obviously i'm on the catch and dive side, so process rule shouldn't have applied

spurraider21
01-11-2015, 05:23 PM
Louis Murphy vs the chargers several years ago. When I get to a computer I'll see if I can find the replay

phxspurfan
01-11-2015, 05:36 PM
Louis Murphy vs the chargers several years ago. When I get to a computer I'll see if I can find the replay

lol was that a Raiders preseason game you're comparing this to

spurraider21
01-11-2015, 05:37 PM
lol was that a Raiders preseason game you're comparing this to
Wasn't preseason. It was season opener

phxspurfan
01-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Wasn't preseason. It was season opener

Just sayin'... the reason people get worked up over this is bc Mr. State Farm is the reason why the Cowboys got jobbed

spurraider21
01-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Just sayin'... the reason people get worked up over this is bc Mr. State Farm is the reason why the Cowboys got jobbed
I don't care about any of that. People are actually saying the refs made the wrong call or "thats a catch, any time anywhere."

That's where I disagree. The refs made the right call and it's a call they've made many times before

kamikazi_player
01-11-2015, 05:45 PM
down at the one yard line the ground can't cause a fumble. But obviously i'm on the catch and dive side, so process rule shouldn't have applied
This should have been the call, the possess rule should not have applied if it was ruled correctly.

Clipper Nation
01-11-2015, 05:50 PM

:lmao Raiders

phxspurfan
01-11-2015, 05:52 PM
You mean this play? vLoObtI708o

spurraider21
01-11-2015, 05:53 PM
:lmao Raiders
Omg you responded to my point with fanhood smack. How will I ever recover from this?

spurraider21
01-11-2015, 05:54 PM
You mean this play? vLoObtI708o
Irrelevant to the conversation but LOL at no flag for that. Imagine that happened to a Denver receiver :lol

At least the Raiders won that game

UZER
01-11-2015, 05:54 PM
What about the Cobb pass that clearly hit the ground before he "controlled" the ball?

Chris
01-11-2015, 05:57 PM
What about the Cobb pass that clearly hit the ground before he "controlled" the ball?

shhh

Malik Hairston
01-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Cowboys shouldn't have even been in the 2nd round, to be fair..

spurraider21
01-11-2015, 06:14 PM
at the 1:30 mark... you see Murphy go up, have control of the ball with 2 hands, gets 2 feet down, gets his ass down... but AFTER all that, when his arm hit the ground the ball moved and it was overturned and called incomplete after initially being ruled a touchdown

granted in this case, the ball was much more clearly out of his control after it hit the ground. but just like today's play, he caught the ball in the air, got 2 feet, etc. but that doesn't matter. if you are on your way to the ground, you have to maintain possession the entire way

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d812a3858/NFL-GameDay-Chargers-vs-Raiders-highlights

when i saw this live i was pissed as hell. obviously the ball came out after, but i was yelling about how Murphy had possession and got 2 feet in, and so that should be a TD... but i was wrong. that's why i wasn't surprised at all when the "calvin johnson" play happened.

UZER
01-11-2015, 06:15 PM

Actually they should've since Suh shouldn't have even played...to be fair.

jeebus
01-11-2015, 06:24 PM
don't forget the phantom PI call in the first quarter that led to the Refs getting their first TD.

LakerHater
01-11-2015, 06:28 PM
All last week cowgirl fans said it wasnt the refs & dont blame the refs!
Now this week theyre sayin the opposite!! :lmao

monosylab1k
01-11-2015, 06:31 PM

Are the refs obligated to make a second bad call to make up for the first one?

weebo
01-11-2015, 06:31 PM
I don't care about any of that. People are actually saying the refs made the wrong call or "thats a catch, any time anywhere."

That's where I disagree. The refs made the right call and it's a call they've made many times before

If you look at the rule, it states that a pass can be called incomplete if the player is in the process of making a catch. Bryant took about 3 steps before he extended his arm for the end zone. In other words, Bryant had established possession of the ball and only after he dove for the end zone did he lose control. It was a catch, but of course the NFL will come out and say the call was correct in order to save face.

monosylab1k
01-11-2015, 06:33 PM

my biggest problem is that is that he didn't go to the ground in the act of catching a pass. he caught the pass, stumbled several more steps, and tried to dive and reach out to the endzone.

Steps don't matter. He was stumbling as soon as he came down, meaning he was going to the ground right then. At that point the Calvin Johnson rule is absolutely relevant, and it was called correctly after the challenge.

DarrinS
01-11-2015, 06:37 PM
Nope. Correct call.

weebo
01-11-2015, 06:38 PM
Steps don't matter. He was stumbling as soon as he came down, meaning he was going to the ground right then. At that point the Calvin Johnson rule is absolutely relevant, and it was called correctly after the challenge.

That Calvin Johnson call was worse :lol

UZER
01-11-2015, 06:39 PM
Are the refs obligated to make a second bad call to make up for the first one?

Not at all. Each call is it's own call. Just questioning why that call was not overturned with clear evidence the ball hit the ground first.

spurtech09
01-11-2015, 06:40 PM
not worth complaining about.....what happened happened.....move on......either way the seahawks are going to the superbowl....

spurraider21
01-11-2015, 06:47 PM
If you look at the rule, it states that a pass can be called incomplete if the player is in the process of making a catch. Bryant took about 3 steps before he extended his arm for the end zone. In other words, Bryant had established possession of the ball and only after he dove for the end zone did he lose control. It was a catch, but of course the NFL will come out and say the call was correct in order to save face.
he caught the ball and began to fall to the ground as soon as he did, before he made a "football move"... therefore they have to use the "going to the ground" standard

blizz
01-11-2015, 06:50 PM
That rule is in place for diving type catches so that the player has to maintain possession. He had already made the catch and took three steps. The catch wasn't on the way to the ground.

spurraider21
01-11-2015, 06:52 PM
That rule is in place for diving type catches so that the player has to maintain possession. He had already made the catch and took three steps. The catch wasn't on the way to the ground.
he hadn't established possession before he went to the ground

Chris
01-11-2015, 06:52 PM
:cry Still have the Spurs :cry

blizz
01-11-2015, 06:55 PM
Interesting that it was the same official that made the Calvin Johnson call. That one was even worse.

kamikazi_player
01-11-2015, 06:56 PM
Now this week theyre sayin the opposite!! :lmao
Even though I don't think the process rule should apply, the Cowboys had their chances and they couldn't stop a hobbled Rodgers. I don't see anybody saying that play cost the Cowboys the game unlike some butthurt Lion fans.

weebo
01-11-2015, 06:56 PM
he caught the ball and began to fall to the ground as soon as he did, before he made a "football move"... therefore they have to use the "going to the ground" standard

he caught it with both hands was able to switch the ball to his left hand while taking 3 steps before he extended his arm...i say he caught the ball, had control was not in the process of catching it as the rule states) and was making a "football move" by trying to reach for the end zone...just sayin

blizz
01-11-2015, 06:57 PM
he hadn't established possession before he went to the ground

Two hands on the ball, no bobbling, three steps. How is that not establishing possession?

Chris
01-11-2015, 07:09 PM
Even though I don't think the process rule should apply, the Cowboys had their chances and they couldn't stop a hobbled Rodgers. I don't see anybody saying that play cost the Cowboys the game unlike some butthurt Lion fans.

The Murray fumble that was probably a TD...our allstar kicker missing TWICE on the FG attempt...audible into a muffed snap on 3rd and 1...probably a lot of other opportunities the Cowboys left on the field.

kamikazi_player
01-11-2015, 07:14 PM
The Murray fumble that was probably a TD...our allstar kicker missing TWICE on the FG attempt...audible into a muffed snap on 3rd and 1...probably a lot of other opportunities the Cowboys left on the field.
Also, letting Davante Adams go apeshit against Sterling Moore is probably the biggest disappointment so far. Makes me wonder if Morris Claiborne would have made a difference.

Budkin
01-11-2015, 07:19 PM
The rule itself makes no sense at all but the call followed the rule to the letter. Karma tbh.

Chris
01-11-2015, 07:29 PM
Also, letting Davante Adams go apeshit against Sterling Moore is probably the biggest disappointment so far. Makes me wonder if Morris Claiborne would have made a difference.

3rd and 15 and they throw for a touchdown while Rodgers has like 7-8 seconds to throw. I knew we were in big trouble after that, the crowd was right back into it

Axl Rose
01-11-2015, 07:31 PM
so if someone caught a pass and proceeded to trip and stumble for 20 yards to the one yard line somehow maintaining their balance that long and fell then it would still not be a catch? lol

monosylab1k
01-11-2015, 07:32 PM
so if someone caught a pass and proceeded to trip and stumble for 20 yards to the one yard line somehow maintaining their balance that long and fell then it would still not be a catch? lol

Don't be purposely obtuse.

Axl Rose
01-11-2015, 08:20 PM
point is the possession rule doesn't apply here

spurraider21
01-11-2015, 08:21 PM
its funny because i keep hearing all the same arguments i was making myself for the Louis Murphy play 5 years ago :lol

phxspurfan
01-11-2015, 08:37 PM
I'm not a Cowboys fan either but the more I look at this, the more I think the Cowboys deserved to move forward. The Pack were not at their best, and they got gifted a few calls that made the difference. The Cowboys were a better team in all phases and had a chip on their shoulder to boot (remember how everyone was calling their D the worst in the league to start the season?).

Rodgers was only half a QB, and Romo was on his game decently (much better than in the past). It would have been fun to see the back story of how the Cowboys were the only ones to go to Seattle and win, too. Now it's Seattle's Super Bowl to lose. And I fucking hate those guys. If Seattle is in the SB, I will root for whoever they play.

Killakobe81
01-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Bad application of a shitty rule but Rogers probably wins the game anyways. THe call hurt, but we Pissed away chances to put it away and could have hosted Panthers if we hadn't lost at home to freaking Colt McCoy ...
good season congratulations Pack fans I'll root for Seattle going forward

Killakobe81
01-11-2015, 08:40 PM
The rule itself makes no sense at all but the call followed the rule to the letter. Karma tbh.

I wouldn't say that application of rule was misguided but our defense wasn't title caliber need pass rushers and a stout DT to be A real contender

pgardn
01-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Cowboy fans complaining and Jerrah signed off on the rule.
I thought Jerrah was the greatest rules committee chairman of all time.

spurtech09
01-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Even though I don't think the process rule should apply, the Cowboys had their chances and they couldn't stop a hobbled Rodgers. I don't see anybody saying that play cost the Cowboys the game unlike some butthurt Lion fans.true no pressure at all.....wait intill next weekend.....it's going to be awhole lot different.....rodger is screwed lol.....seahawks licking there chops right about now

spurtech09
01-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Two hands on the ball, no bobbling, three steps. How is that not establishing possession?Idk.....Looked like a goo catch to me....weird call

rogues
01-11-2015, 10:44 PM
:lol I love seeing Texan fan over consecutive weeks argue against whatever calls the Swagboys get, tbh..it was a bad call..Dez made a football move after securing the ball..that was the worst call I've ever seen..even worse than last week's picked up flag, tbh..The Pack are going to be nothing more than slaughter material for that shithole franchise from the Northwest..

pgardn
01-11-2015, 10:50 PM
:lol I love seeing Texan fan over consecutive weeks argue against whatever calls the Swagboys get, tbh..it was a bad call..Dez made a football move after securing the ball..that was the worst call I've ever seen..even worse than last week's picked up flag, tbh..The Pack are going to be nothing more than slaughter material for that shithole franchise from the Northwest..

Is a football move falling down?
The refs got to look at it and said no.

The thing is it was a fantastic catch. That play calls for a rule change.

spurtech09
01-11-2015, 11:00 PM
Now this week theyre sayin the opposite!! :lmaoTo be fair the refs should not of picked up the flag last week against the lions...but come dude you know Dez caught the ball and you know it....that was a straight up catch.....so stop trolling kid.....lol

rogues
01-11-2015, 11:02 PM
Is a football move falling down?
The refs got to look at it and said no.

The thing is it was a fantastic catch. That play calls for a rule change.
It was a catchPERIOD

To be fair the refs should not of picked up the flag last week against the lions...but come dude you know Dez caught the ball and you know it....that was a straight up catch.....so stop trolling kid.....lol
:lol To be fair you're quoting a faggot homer Giants fan, tbh..

HemisfairArena
01-11-2015, 11:04 PM
Karma,,,,live it.

UZER
01-11-2015, 11:11 PM
Karma,,,,live it.

Karma for what exactly? A bad call that shouldn't have had a flag thrown in the first place? A player that was suspended that has multiple offenses, then allowed to play?

HemisfairArena
01-11-2015, 11:13 PM
UZER,,,cry it out man,,,,feel better? I love your crooked cowboys are crushed,,,,,LMAO

LakerHater
01-11-2015, 11:14 PM
To be fair the refs should not of picked up the flag last week against the lions...but come dude you know Dez caught the ball and you know it....that was a straight up catch.....so stop trolling kid.....lol

I aint trollin, it was a catch but rules are rules!

HemisfairArena
01-11-2015, 11:19 PM
Cryin' ass dallas fans,,,,,I love it. You said get over it like Hillary Clinton last week beating Detroit,,,,now you want to bring the refs under a microscope and say foul play.

pgardn
01-11-2015, 11:24 PM
It was a catchPERIOD

:lol To be fair you're quoting a faggot homer Giants fan, tbh..

No it was not, period.
Giants fan, wtf...
Go slam a pie in your face, please.

spurtech09
01-11-2015, 11:27 PM
Karma for what exactly? A bad call that shouldn't have had a flag thrown in the first place? A player that was suspended that has multiple offenses, then allowed to play?true true.....

UZER
01-11-2015, 11:27 PM
UZER,,,cry it out man,,,,feel better? I love your crooked cowboys are crushed,,,,,LMAO

:lol I knew this response was coming..."Haha you replied to me so that means you're crying!" ...lame

I'm still wondering what the bad karma was for.

HemisfairArena
01-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Cry it out, Uzer,,,,Dez with the epic fail.

UZER
01-11-2015, 11:38 PM

Still lame

pgardn
01-11-2015, 11:41 PM

That was a great play by Dez.
For all the crap they put up with from that guy and stuck with him.

Jerrah has got to be given props in this case.

HemisfairArena
01-11-2015, 11:41 PM
Still lame

Dez

DeadlyDynasty
01-12-2015, 09:25 AM
No sympathy whatsoever.

Killakobe81
01-12-2015, 09:59 AM
No sympathy whatsoever.

Fow what? He was a horrible application of a bad rule but as JG said we had plenty of chances to win that game. Plus if Dez just goes down it's a first down inside the 5. It will always be a catch in my book but as hot as Rodgers was I doubt we win even if we score a TD.

Great game by Pack. Calls even out over time ...
Cowboys now need to re-sign Dez, Garrett, McClain, Carter, Beasley and Free. Need to find a passrusher to go opposite Lawrence and a big DT to place next to Crawford. We also need to find a d-cord. and keep Linehan.

No use dwelling on a missed call calls are missed all the time.

DAF86
01-12-2015, 12:43 PM
lol cowgays

Avante
01-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Still trying to figure out (seen it a dozen times) how that isn't a catch. He was down, then rolled over...THEN....lost the ball. He was down with the ball.

Terrible call and was totally shocked to see it come down like it did. BUT......they did get a huge break last week, and it does all even out.

spurtech09
01-12-2015, 08:25 PM
lol cowgayscowbgays?....All I can say is titans...LMAO....really titans lol

DAF86
01-13-2015, 01:34 AM
cowbgays?....All I can say is titans...LMAO....really titans lol

Titans? I don't know what you talking about.

djohn2oo8
01-13-2015, 10:48 AM
Still trying to figure out (seen it a dozen times) how that isn't a catch. He was down, then rolled over...THEN....lost the ball. He was down with the ball.

Terrible call and was totally shocked to see it come down like it did. BUT......they did get a huge break last week, and it does all even out.

He didn't control it once he got to the ground. He has to finish the play with possession the whole time.

Blake
01-13-2015, 10:55 AM
He didn't control it once he got to the ground. He has to finish the play with possession the whole time.

Stupid rule.

Almost as bad as the Brady tuck rule

Avante
01-13-2015, 11:20 AM

I'm not blind, ok? Yes he did control the ball, when he lost it was when he turned trying to score.

djohn2oo8
01-13-2015, 11:31 AM
I'm not blind, ok? Yes he did control the ball, when he lost it was when he turned trying to score.

No, he has to control the ball until the play ENDS.

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 11:49 AM

the play ended when he hit the ground. the ball came loose after the play ended.

Avante
01-13-2015, 11:49 AM

I was in a room full of long time football fans, most were rooting for the Packers. Even they saw it as a catch as did everyone else me included. You can believe whatever ya want.

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 11:56 AM
I was in a room full of long time football fans, most were rooting for the Packers. Even they saw it as a catch as did everyone else me included. You can believe whatever ya want.

were these real fans or were they like all the imaginary black guys in shades that pop by your garage sale to look for blues cassettes?

Avante
01-13-2015, 12:10 PM
were these real fans or were they like all the imaginary black guys in shades that pop by your garage sale to look for blues cassettes?

I hang with a bunch of gamblers who would laugh at you and this board if I let them see it. Guys who can talk Marion Mottley. Talk the NFL before the Cowboys.

Ok?

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 01:07 PM
I hang with a bunch of gamblers who would laugh at you and this board if I let them see it. Guys who can talk Marion Mottley. Talk the NFL before the Cowboys.

Ok?

Ok. But you can tell your gambling friends, if they laugh at me, they better be wearing protective face gear because I will straight up do a Spinning Eagle Kick right to their faces. It's fucking indefensible.

Infinite_limit
01-13-2015, 01:45 PM
Bryant pulled a classic negro move and tried stretching for the end zone instead of doing his job and simply catching the ball. Obvious incomplete pass. He could have easily caught it but got blackgreedy

Avante
01-13-2015, 01:52 PM
Ok. But you can tell your gambling friends, if they laugh at me, they better be wearing protective face gear because I will straight up do a Spinning Eagle Kick right to their faces. It's fucking indefensible.

Little man, you have no idea just how funny that is, trust me. Way way out of your league here, believe that. A whole other level.

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 02:23 PM
Little man, you have no idea just how funny that is, trust me. Way way out of your league here, believe that. A whole other level.

Keep it up and you'll be laughing through a straw.

Tell your gambling friends to come see me if they want something to really giggle about. You know where to find me. Tell them to look for the 240 pounds of hardened stainless silver with the "I don't give a fuck" smile. Better let them know they'll be gambling for their lives this time.

Blake
01-13-2015, 02:26 PM

Ok?

Funny you say that.

Seriously, from my phone, I have shown your posts to some of my gambling buddies along with your track record and they lol and ask "who the fuck is this arrogant moron?"

No lie.

Avante
01-13-2015, 02:31 PM
Keep it up and you'll be laughing through a straw.

Tell your gambling friends to come see me if they want something to really giggle about. You know where to find me. Tell them to look for the 240 pounds of hardened stainless silver with the "I don't give a fuck" smile. Better let them know they'll be gambling for their lives this time.

You're not getting it munchkin, these guys don't fuck around on internet messageboards, in their words....queers and assholes play that. I have to keep this hid from them.

You'd be laughed at half pint, trust me.

leemajors
01-13-2015, 02:33 PM
You're not getting it munchkin, these guys don't fuck around on internet messageboards, in their words....queers and assholes play that. I have to keep this hid from them.

so you're closeted?

Avante
01-13-2015, 02:35 PM
so you're closeted?

Yep, been a queer all my life, not easy hiding it from the wife and kids.

Blake
01-13-2015, 02:36 PM

Wow what a thin skin pussy you are.

:cry dey gonna laugh et me :cry :cry :cry

:cry

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 02:37 PM

Well, you can show them my comments. If they want to meet me in person, I'll print out this page and shove it up their butts. Then reiterate what I posted except to their face.

Only thing half pint about me is the volume of semen I'll spray all over their moms.

Avante
01-13-2015, 02:41 PM
Well, you can show them my comments. If they want to meet me in person, I'll print out this page and shove it up their butts. Then reiterate what I posted except to their face.

Only thing half pint about me is the volume of semen I'll spray all over their moms.

If I did show them your posts.

me...check this out.
Randy....why do you bother with this?
Mike....don't bug me.
Tim...internet shit, hahaha!
Calvin...(actually reading you)....aren't you a bit old to be messing with these little kids?

Blake
01-13-2015, 02:47 PM

me...check this out.
Mike....don't bug me.
Calvin...(actually reading you)....aren't you a bit old to be messing with these little kids?

Old man krew

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 02:47 PM

me...check this out.
Mike....don't bug me.

translation...

Avante: check this out
Randy: mmmm...put it in my butt
Mike: oh Avante, keep sucking
Tim: oooooo....I'm next....my panties are soaked
Calvin: (slapping Avante in head with penis)....say my name bitch

Blake
01-13-2015, 02:50 PM
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2012/11/05/last-vegas.jpg

Avante
01-13-2015, 02:56 PM
translation...

Avante: check this out
Randy: mmmm...put it in my butt
Mike: oh Avante, keep sucking
Tim: oooooo....I'm next....my panties are soaked
Calvin: (slapping Avante in head with penis)....say my name bitch

Right there shows me just how out of touch with what I'm telling you you really are. Little kids talk...soaked panties....ok? This is something on a whole other level, trust me. A little shit like you wouldn't even get punched, you'd get slapped like a little bitch, after everyone stopped laughing at you.

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 02:57 PM
Right there shows me just how out of touch with what I'm telling you you really are. Little kids talk...soaked panties....ok?

so...in your fantasy, Tim is a little kid? What about the rest?

Avante
01-13-2015, 03:02 PM
so...in your fantasy, Tim is a little kid? What about the rest?

Talk to me about Stone Johnson a running back/Olympic sprinter at Grambling back in the 50's, ok? What was unique about his pro football career?

Ok, you can't, you have no idea what I;m talking about. Dude, know your place, ok? You're a stupid little kid who gets a nut talking stupid on a messgeboard, those guys I talked about on a whole other stage of life...ok? Little shits like you wouldn't make a zit on their ass....trust me.

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 03:04 PM
Talk to me about Stone Johnson a running back/Olympic sprinter at Grambling back in the 50's, ok? What was unique about his pro football career?

Ok, you can't, you have no idea what I;m talking about. Dude, know your place, ok? You're a stupid little kid who gets a nut talking stupid on a messgeboard, those guys I talked about on a whole other stage of life...ok? Little shits like you wouldn't make a zit on their ass....trust me.

hmmm...Stone Johnson...just from the top of my head...

Stone Edward Johnson (April 26, 1940 — September 8, 1963) was an Olympic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympics) sprinting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprint_%28race%29) athlete (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sportsperson) and American football (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_football) kick returner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kick_returner) and running back (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_back) for the Kansas City Chiefs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Chiefs).
On August 30, 1963, the rookie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rookie) Johnson, a sprinter in the 1960 Summer Olympics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_Summer_Olympics) in Rome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome), suffered a fractured vertebra (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cervical_vertebrae) in his neck in a preseason game against the Houston Oilers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_Oilers) in Wichita, Kansas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wichita,_Kansas) during a kickoff return. He died 10 days later, on September 8 at the age of 23. Although he was only on the team's active roster during preseason, his jersey number 33 was retired.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Johnson#cite_note-1)[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Johnson#cite_note-2)

Blake
01-13-2015, 03:05 PM

you're afraid of them so clearly you're nothing to them either.

My guess is snap their fingers and you bring cocktails and Geritol.

Avante
01-13-2015, 03:15 PM
hmmm...Stone Johnson...just from the top of my head...

Stone Edward Johnson (April 26, 1940 — September 8, 1963) was an Olympic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympics) sprinting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprint_%28race%29) athlete (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sportsperson) and American football (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_football) kick returner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kick_returner) and running back (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_back) for the Kansas City Chiefs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Chiefs).
On August 30, 1963, the rookie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rookie) Johnson, a sprinter in the 1960 Summer Olympics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_Summer_Olympics) in Rome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome), suffered a fractured vertebra (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cervical_vertebrae) in his neck in a preseason game against the Houston Oilers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houston_Oilers) in Wichita, Kansas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wichita,_Kansas) during a kickoff return. He died 10 days later, on September 8 at the age of 23. Although he was only on the team's active roster during preseason, his jersey number 33 was retired.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Johnson#cite_note-1)[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Johnson#cite_note-2)

So what world record did Stone set? What was his 100yard PR? What other Grambling sprinter ran on the 64 Olympic team? Who was on that Grambling world record 4x1 team?

See what I mean little guy, guys like me on a whole other level while you get off on silly kiddie shit like..."panties".

Know your place, ok?

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 03:20 PM
So what world record did Stone set?

first Olympic sprinter to die from returning a kickoff

Avante
01-13-2015, 03:35 PM
first Olympic sprinter to die from returning a kickoff

Why even try little man? Stick to dealing with others like yourself, when ya try to step up in class it's not working, ok? Just think Cal Poly vs USC, ok?

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 03:43 PM
Why even try little man? Stick to dealing with others like yourself, when ya try to step up in class it's not working, ok? Just think Cal Poly vs USC, ok?

Let me guess. You probably graduated from USC. University of Sucking Cocks.

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 03:44 PM

or maybe you are attending USC. University of Shrinking Cocks.

Avante
01-13-2015, 03:48 PM
Let me guess. You probably graduated from USC. University of Sucking Cocks.

That's where ya fuck up little guy, silly/stupid/childish stuff like that. Thats what teenagers say to each other. You need to grow up if ya plan on dealing with me...got it? Now tell me about my mama again, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 03:52 PM
Now tell me about my mama again, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

all right...

she's about 5'1" and likes it in the ass. She is fond of Italian food. She regrets not learning another language. Her favorite color is grape and her favorite song is anything by Paul Anka. When she falls asleep, semen dribbles from the corner of her mouth.
She can't cook but likes to eat.

Avante
01-13-2015, 03:55 PM
all right...

she's about 5'1" and likes it in the ass. She is fond of Italian food. She regrets not learning another language. Her favorite color is grape and her favorite song is anything by Paul Anka. When she falls asleep, semen dribbles from the corner of her mouth.
She can't cook but likes to eat.

Then ya wonder why I laugh at you. Son, grow up...ok?

spurtech09
01-14-2015, 12:52 AM
Titans? I don't know what you talking about.
lol you changed your team to packers now lol......fake fan

spurtech09
01-14-2015, 12:59 AM
well the nfl is rigged than

DAF86
01-14-2015, 01:27 AM
lol you changed your team to packers now lol......fake fan

Don't know who that Fake team is but I bet is better than the Cowgays, tbh.