PDA

View Full Version : Mavs fans whine!

Duncanfan
09-01-2005, 03:42 AM
It's so funny how the news about us getting Mike has affected them. Try scanning their forums and you'll see how pathetic most of their fans are! So many ingrates in that site remind me of how much better Spurs fans are and will always be. Pity.. GO SPURS!!!!!

milkyway21
09-01-2005, 03:54 AM
i can understand that. If I am a Spurs fan and Manu would sign with the Mavs, I'd whine too!

that's how it goes.

I'd prefer a Spur to sign with the Suns or Sac or Pacer or 76ers but not with a division rival or Lakers.

Maybe it's one reason I lost some respect on AJ before. But, I'm okay with AJ now. I sympathize with what happened to his family in New Orleans.

phyzik
09-01-2005, 04:07 AM
I dont know, I never had any problem with AJ going to Dallas. I honestly felt excited about Dallas basketball for once. They actually have someone that truelly knows what it takes to win. If AJ stays I see good things in the future if Cuban miraculously doesnt screw things up yet again and lets AJ do his thing.

Marcus Bryant
09-01-2005, 08:24 AM
:smokin

Steve Perry
09-01-2005, 10:10 AM
Didn't everyone in here whine when you lost Rose?

you douche bags have very short memories.

SenorSpur
09-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Anybody know the link to the Mavs Fan forum. I'd love to see what they're saying today.

50 cent
09-01-2005, 12:09 PM
www.dallasbasketball.com

TDMVPDPOY
09-01-2005, 02:17 PM
expect alot of whinin when rasho is traded

mookie2001
09-01-2005, 02:19 PM
mavs suck

Cuban need another tv show!!!!!
if he was really concerned with winning
hed do it

DDS4
09-01-2005, 02:48 PM
They should blame their owner for overspending.

It was just a matter of time before Cuban got his ass bit.

nkdlunch
09-01-2005, 02:50 PM

but in this case the whining will come from the team he gets traded to :lol

Spursman
09-01-2005, 04:47 PM
I still think the Mavs will win the title this year...

this is going to be great, we may not win the fight but they'll know they've been in one..

I really hope Miami gels and beats the holy hell out of the Spurs in the Finals this year

Sure is going to be fun when Michael comes back to the Mavs in three years.

:)

ShoogarBear
09-01-2005, 04:56 PM
Okay, the following had me absolutely busting a gut. On the dallasbasketball.com, I guess some guy was firing back at Mavs fans who complain that Cuban's roster is never stable, and his point is that the Spurs make just as many roster moves, but are successful with it:

"No big deal" is a poor choice of words. I should have said that the revolving door around Duncan is the reason they won those championships. The chemistry idiots around here would still want AJ running the point with Sean Elliot's liver as sixth man.

Dre_7
09-01-2005, 05:09 PM
Just got my net back working. Been lookin at some Mavs sites. All I can say is: I LOVE IT! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Its great! Fin with the nice :flipoff to the _allas Mavs. :lmao

hussker
09-01-2005, 05:18 PM
http://www.dallasbasketball.com/headline_G.asp?pr=

Grading themselves...

Sense
09-01-2005, 05:20 PM

you douche bags have very short memories.

Not everyone...

I celebrated. :smokin

Sense
09-01-2005, 05:25 PM

I will celebrate this too...

I think angeluv and the slovenian fans will whine(most of them, and I can't blame em)... that's about it.

Marcus Bryant
09-01-2005, 05:26 PM
I'd be losing it if my favorite NBA team replaced Michael Finley with Jackie Christie's bitch.

Lonestar
09-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Just came back from the Dallas Mav's site. What a suck ass site. Gotta say, Kori's site is kick ass compared to all the others that I've seen.

They're posting some hateful Finley dialog but they can't seem to understand the fact that he was CUT!! Most of the posters believe that it was his decision to leave the Mav's. It's pretty freakin comical.

Obstructed_View
09-01-2005, 07:18 PM
I'd be losing it if my favorite NBA team replaced Michael Finley with Jackie Christie's bitch.
...just one year removed from letting Steve Nash go, after signing Raef to a big contract and re-signing Shawn Bradley not once but twice.

milkyway21
09-01-2005, 08:43 PM

you douche bags have very short memories.some fans in this forum would bash players who suck in some games then whine when they get traded after :lol

so just watch out what fans say when Beno, Brent or Rasho gets traded to a rival such as Lakers or Mavs or Denver.

I'm glad that Horry didn't sign with Dallas when they were really hot in pursuing him(acc to Rob), this summer. I just don't know what we're going to say the whole season...
:blah:blah:blah