PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous begins hacking UnIslamic Jihad sites

Fabbs
01-12-2015, 01:05 AM
They said they would
"We, Anonymous around the world, have decided to declare war on you the terrorists," it said.
The video is described as a message for "al Qaeda, the Islamic State and other terrorists," and promises to avenge the killing of 12 people in Wednesday's attack.
"We intend to take revenge in their name, we are going to survey your activities on the net, we are going to shut down your accounts on all social networks,"
http://money.cnn.com/2015/01/09/technology/anonymous-charlie-hebdo-terrorists/index.html?iid=EL

And they have already begun.

The website ansar-alhaqq.net, a French jihadist site, currently redirects to Duck Duck Go, a search engine. Hackers using the Twitter handle @OpCharlieHebdo claimed responsibility.

Anonymous also named dozens of Twitter accounts that the hacktivist group says belong to jihadists. The hackers posted the Twitter handles on Pastebin, a website that lets people post information anonymously online.

I wondered why the US Govt didn't make friendly with Anonymous a longgg time ago to utilize their skills in shutting down sites. But i guess those two orgs teaming up is just too unlikely.

mouse
01-12-2015, 01:07 AM
About time hacking with a legit cause.

DJR210
01-12-2015, 01:29 AM
:lol ISIS or ISIL or whateverthefuck will spin this into an Obama launched attack, just like Kim Jong Un did when their shitty Clear 3G internet was attacked a couple weeks back.

TDMVPDPOY
01-12-2015, 06:22 AM
:lol ISIS or ISIL or whateverthefuck will spin this into an Obama launched attack, just like Kim Jong Un did when their shitty Clear 3G internet was attacked a couple weeks back.

everybody knows NK leeches off SK wireless networks, so how are u going to shut down NK from accessing the internet?

the only way for this to happen is if SK networks decreases the VAC number/distance the wireless signal is operating

Pauly D
01-12-2015, 07:44 AM
Didn't anonymous kinda get their little hineys spanked by the cartel a couple years ago? I really don't see anything coming from this

roninenix
01-12-2015, 08:07 AM
They'll probably end up finding videos of them raping goats instead of important info.

monosylab1k
01-12-2015, 09:57 AM
Didn't anonymous kinda get their little hineys spanked by the cartel a couple years ago? I really don't see anything coming from this

:lol yep. Cartels threatened to find the hackers and give them all Colombian neckties, and the little computer nerds backed off instantly. Anonymous is great when trolling the likes of the Westboro Baptist Church, but they really are in over their heads going after big boy shit.

hater
01-12-2015, 11:22 AM
apples and oranges. Cartel has the reach to get to any American Citizen in america. easily. I know, I'm part of it :lol

on the other hand, the radicals don't have the reach at all, plus they are in for bigger fish since they are a high risk high reward operation.

the nerds will be a pesky yet benign annoyance to the rads and the rads won't be able to do a thing about it. except beef up their IT security

RandomGuy
01-12-2015, 01:36 PM
They said they would
"We, Anonymous around the world, have decided to declare war on you the terrorists," it said.
The video is described as a message for "al Qaeda, the Islamic State and other terrorists," and promises to avenge the killing of 12 people in Wednesday's attack.
"We intend to take revenge in their name, we are going to survey your activities on the net, we are going to shut down your accounts on all social networks,"
http://money.cnn.com/2015/01/09/technology/anonymous-charlie-hebdo-terrorists/index.html?iid=EL

The website ansar-alhaqq.net, a French jihadist site, currently redirects to Duck Duck Go, a search engine. Hackers using the Twitter handle @OpCharlieHebdo claimed responsibility.

Anonymous also named dozens of Twitter accounts that the hacktivist group says belong to jihadists. The hackers posted the Twitter handles on Pastebin, a website that lets people post information anonymously online.

I wondered why the US Govt didn't make friendly with Anonymous a longgg time ago to utilize their skills in shutting down sites. But i guess those two orgs teaming up is just too unlikely.

Fekkin awesome.

Hopefully they can shut down the recruiting conduits that is shunting underage girls to become child brides.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/22/us/colorado-teens-syria-odyssey/

RandomGuy
01-12-2015, 01:37 PM
:lol yep. Cartels threatened to find the hackers and give them all Colombian neckties, and the little computer nerds backed off instantly. Anonymous is great when trolling the likes of the Westboro Baptist Church, but they really are in over their heads going after big boy shit.

I would agree.

Fabbs
01-12-2015, 02:36 PM
WTF? Now US Central Command (CENTCOM) Twitter and YouTube hacked by ISIS dumbucks? More like ISIS hired some skilled hackers. Or CNN now saying it could be pranksters posing as ISIS. :lol

Come on US military, swallow your pride and hire some Anonymous, whatever whoever type HIGH level hackers.

Blake
01-12-2015, 03:51 PM
Anonymous doing vigilante justice.

If the US catches these guys, they'll make em work for the fbi/cia/etc as part of plea bargain.

Pauly D
01-12-2015, 07:06 PM
^assuming they're even worth using. Putting on a suit and tie and a stupid Guy Fawkes doesn't make you Timothy Olyphant's character from Live Free or Die Hard. I'd be willing to bet the CIA and NSA already have far more skilled workers than any of those hacktivists

Pauly D
01-12-2015, 10:35 PM
on the other hand, the radicals don't have the reach at all

they also live in the middle ages. They're not looking to hunt such a specific group down. They like to kill and they don't have a life outside of that to distract them. Anyone who thinks they can be hurt with technology is a moron. Our sophisticated military can't even destroy this infestation

Blake
01-13-2015, 12:07 AM
^assuming they're even worth using. Putting on a suit and tie and a stupid Guy Fawkes doesn't make you Timothy Olyphant's character from Live Free or Die Hard. I'd be willing to bet the CIA and NSA already have far more skilled workers than any of those hacktivists

^ could be right.

And i wad thinking more of Leo's character from Catch Me If You Can

Pauly D
01-13-2015, 12:24 AM
^ could be right.

And i wad thinking more of Leo's character from Catch Me If You Can

I was thinking purely computer skills. How bout Hugh Jackman in Swordfish?

RandomGuy
01-13-2015, 01:18 PM
WTF? Now US Central Command (CENTCOM) Twitter and YouTube hacked by ISIS dumbucks? More like ISIS hired some skilled hackers. Or CNN now saying it could be pranksters posing as ISIS. :lol

Come on US military, swallow your pride and hire some Anonymous, whatever whoever type HIGH level hackers.

We do. Shhhhhh.

MultiTroll
02-08-2015, 03:20 PM
the nerds will be a pesky yet benign annoyance to the rads and the rads won't be able to do a thing about it. except beef up their IT security
How does everyone rate this phase 1 hack?
Anonymous ‘Hacktivists’ Just Smacked The Taste Out Of ISIS’s Mouth

http://www.mintpressnews.com/anonymous-hacktivists-just-smacked-the-taste-out-of-isiss-mouth/201956/

The Reckoning
02-08-2015, 04:22 PM
10 years too late imo

DMC
02-08-2015, 04:36 PM
You don't hire anonymous. Otherwise they aren't anonymous. Anonymous doesn't do hits for hire, it's a nebulous group of hacktivists that move in certain directions based on group consensus, not on government need.

Once anyone contracts with the government, they are done.

The problem with this is that some of these sites may be known by the CIA already, and they may have been monitoring them. Now they are exposed, they will just go deeper. It doesn't hurt ISIS. It hurts the ability to covertly track them.

RandomGuy
02-10-2015, 08:17 AM
BPE_sRhZp6M#t

Note for the OP: this is the embed code. :)

RandomGuy
02-10-2015, 08:17 AM
They said they would

(bump)

MultiTroll
07-12-2016, 12:32 AM
Looks like you guys were spot on.
Todays news has ISIS maiming, buying and selling chicks and their control over the abused women and girls is getting worse, not better.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/06/isis-tightens-grip-on-yazidi-captives-held-as-sex-slaves.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork
Cliffs:
IS relies on encrypted apps to sell the women and girls, according to an activist is documenting the transactions and asked not to be named for fear of his safety.
The activist showed AP the negotiations for the captives in encrypted conversations as they were occurring in real time.

I. Hustle
07-12-2016, 09:52 AM
Fekkin awesome.

Hopefully they can shut down the recruiting conduits that is shunting underage girls to become child brides.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/22/us/colorado-teens-syria-odyssey/

Avantsis?

Avante
07-12-2016, 12:33 PM
Avantsis?

This is Avantsis.

Once I found out about the sex slavery thing over there (something I knew nothing about when there in the early 70's) I got pissed off. Why weren't we told about that sick shit?

THAT...is what only dumb ass kids like you could turn into..."you pedo". Hard to believe isn't it? I'd shoot a sick ass pedo, cut that sick fucks head right off.

Only freaks like you can't see my stance on this sick shit.

Avante
07-12-2016, 01:20 PM
I know, I know, all of you are as tired of these punk ass kids totally ignoring my stance on this sick ass pedo bullshit as I am. What about..."ya shoot sick ass pedos"...don't these kids get?

BUT....as long as they keep playing stupid about it I'll get reminding them of their stupidity.

How dumb would somebody have to be to not see how I feel about this sickness?

RandomGuy
07-12-2016, 02:31 PM
This is Avantsis.

Once I found out about the sex slavery thing over there (something I knew nothing about when there in the early 70's) I got pissed off. Why weren't we told about that sick shit?

THAT...is what only dumb ass kids like you could turn into..."you pedo". Hard to believe isn't it? I'd shoot a sick ass pedo, cut that sick fucks head right off.

Only freaks like you can't see my stance on this sick shit.

Of course we were told about that. Its in the news.

Avante
07-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Of course we were told about that. Its in the news.

It's 1969, I will be hitting Olongapo City Phillipines for the first time (was there 6 times), I'm almost 20. I had never been in a bar before Hawaii, and now my first foreign bar. It could have been Mars, I was totally lost. So all I could do was watch the older guys and I did.

clambake
07-12-2016, 07:05 PM
you watched the older guys.

ewwwwwww