PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Rank these players..

Malik Hairston
01-12-2015, 03:06 AM
Not necessarily based on who is better, but based on which players you would rather have on your team, tbh:

- Kevin Love
- Dwight Howard
- Carmelo Anthony
- Kyrie Irving
- Al Jefferson
- Rudy Gay

spurraider21
01-12-2015, 03:08 AM
Dwight
Jefferson
Melo
Irving
Love

love is in year 7... he can't get much better. at least irving can still develop a better team game over time

Robz4000
01-12-2015, 03:25 AM
dwert
Jefferson
Love
Irving
Melo
Gay

JohnnyMax
01-12-2015, 04:22 AM
Gay
Jefferson
Dwight
Irving
Love
Melo

I rank them by perception. No one thinks Rudy Gay and Al Jefferson are superstars. Dwight already got exposed. The bottom 3 need to get exposed some more.

100%duncan
01-12-2015, 04:51 AM
I'd only take Dwight and Al Jeff even then it's so hard to even choose from that bunch.

Arcadian
01-12-2015, 05:51 AM
Big Al - I'm a fan
Love - I'll take the points and rebounds and a person who's not a piece of shit
Anthony - I'll take a scoring forward over a scoring guard
Gay - meh
Irving - not a fan of shoot-first point guards
D-Ho - fuck this guy

Technique
01-12-2015, 01:26 PM
Melo - Still the most dynamic scorer in the game and steps up defense when ignited, his offensive rebounding around the rim is also few and far between with his ability to shoot.

Howard - He's no longer the defensive beast that was prime D12, but he's still in the upper echelon of defensive bigs. Also improved his post game from god awful to pretty good.

Big Al - A walking double double, one of the few old school caliber players remaining.

Kyrie - He's good, but for some reason I think he's going to be like Starbury. His natural desire to get his first will end up hurting the team's free flowed offense. Big question mark on the defensive end.

Kevin Love - This man prefers to position himself for the rebound over contesting a shot. Nonetheless he spreads the floor well enough to be on the court. Glorified Andre Bargnani.

Rudy Gay - Relies on his athleticism, much like Gerald Wallace and Richard Jefferson. He looks great in the first half of his career but I'm not so sure how his game will translate without his ability to dunk at will.

Jenks
01-12-2015, 02:46 PM
- Dwight Howard
- Al Jefferson
- Kyrie Irving
- Kevin Love
- Rudy Gay
- Carmelo Anthony

FkLA
01-12-2015, 03:10 PM
This season?

Dwight
Gay
Al...pretty overrated imo but he hasn't been as shitty as the three below him
Melo
Kyrie
Love

apalisoc_9
01-12-2015, 03:35 PM
This season..

Dwight
Gay
Kyrie
Jefferson
Melo
Love

Honestly though some of these players are just in terrible situations....Dwight is still a top 15 player in the league though...Gay changed his game.

Phillip
01-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Dwight Howard
Carmelo Anthony
Kyrie Irving
Al Jefferson
Rudy Gay
Kevin Love