PDA

View Full Version : What giving birth feels like

cantthinkofanything
01-12-2015, 01:01 PM
according to the Mowrey chick on The Real, it feels like, "pooping out a knife."

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2015, 02:13 PM
She must didn't eat enough fiber during her pregnancy. ..or her kid has a head the size of Jason Kidds son...lol

cantthinkofanything
01-12-2015, 05:03 PM
She must didn't eat enough fiber during her pregnancy. ..or her kid has a head the size of Jason Kidds son...lolOr maybe it was born with snaggle teeth all sticking out or something.iDK. But they were taking about it and she said, "I'm not sure I can say this but..." I thought she was going to say "vag" or make a sex reference. Then comes out with "pooping a knife". It was the last thing said on the show today. The other hosts were all like wtf.It's literally the first and only 5 minutes of that show I've ever seen. But now I'll at least check it out again.

djohn2oo8
01-12-2015, 05:05 PM
Sounds painful, like Fkla trying to put together a coherent thought.

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2015, 05:08 PM

Or like your girl begging for an orgasm...

djohn2oo8
01-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Or like your girl begging for an orgasm...

It sucks you have to do that. Condolences breh.

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2015, 05:47 PM
It sucks you have to do that. Condolences breh.

I said your girl not my girl ;-)

Franklin
01-12-2015, 11:11 PM
she herself got the "knife" conceived in her belly, can't blame no one else tbh.

FkLA
01-13-2015, 01:33 AM

the fucking irony...

:rollin

mrsmaalox
01-13-2015, 11:31 AM
My births involved a knife too----a big one cutting my abdomen from side to side!

What is The Real?

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 11:33 AM
My births involved a knife too----a big one cutting my abdomen from side to side!

What is The Real?

It's a hip/hop version of The View.

Brazil
01-13-2015, 01:44 PM
she herself got the "knife" conceived in her belly, can't blame no one else tbh.

you should explain to your goddess I'm sure it's gonna help you with her

:lol

ohmwrecker
01-13-2015, 02:56 PM
It's a hip/hop version of The View.

I tried watching that shit once. Everyone on that show is a fucking moron.

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 03:01 PM
I tried watching that shit once. Everyone on that show is a fucking moron.

probably.

http://cdn-media.thereal.com/2013/06/28/jeannie-mai-q-and-a-170x115.jpg
You know what really bothers me, the fact that there are so many Asian stereotypes that nobody has stepped forward to break...I have an amazing driving record, I haven't had a ticket in the last five years, I can't play the violin to save my life nor the keyboard, I suck at math and I'm proud...So how do you like them wontons? - Jeannie Mai

ohmwrecker
01-13-2015, 03:05 PM
All the Asians I know do not fit any of those stereotypes. One guy has had a couple of DUIs, but that doesn't make him a bad driver... just stupid.

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 03:10 PM
All the Asians I know do not fit any of those stereotypes. One guy has had a couple of DUIs, but that doesn't make him a bad driver... just stupid.

nm

ohmwrecker
01-13-2015, 03:13 PM
just to clarify, those were comments by one of the hosts, Jeannie Mai.

I got that. I'm just saying, I don't know anyone who fits those stereotypes. Although, I have seen bad Asian drivers. I just don't know them.

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 03:16 PM
I got that. I'm just saying, I don't know anyone who fits those stereotypes. Although, I have seen bad Asian drivers. I just don't know them.

I haven't seen any tbh. But I the proportion of Asian drivers I see is pretty small. But of the drivers I do see, young white teen and middle age white woman with cell phone and makeup are the worst. And also, fat bubba who has a piece of shit truck so doesn't give a fuck.

ohmwrecker
01-13-2015, 03:18 PM
I haven't seen any tbh. But I the proportion of Asian drivers I see is pretty small. But of the drivers I do see, young white teen and middle age white woman with cell phone and makeup are the worst. And also, fat bubba who has a piece of shit truck so doesn't give a fuck.

I live in Austin. At least 50% of the population are bad drivers.

2pac > Kobe
01-13-2015, 06:47 PM
I live in Austin. At least 50% of the population are bad drivers.

damn u ever been to that shithole you rooot for sa? fuckers cant drive for shit