PDA

View Full Version : Help on watching the Spurs live for the 1st time

RodNIc91
01-12-2015, 07:13 PM
Hey everybody,

I was wondering if I could be offered some help on various aspects of going to watch the Spurs live. I'm planning to go to Florida on the 27th of March, so most likely I will be watching them play the Heat or the Magic. Since I'm no American, nor I've ever been to a game, I would appreciate tips on: where to buy the tickets, where to sit, what or where to eat inside the stadium (or elsewhere), at what time to arrive, autographs, etc. Many thanks to all in advance. :toast:toast:toast

TheGreatYacht
01-12-2015, 07:27 PM
EDIT: nvm, just saw you put Florida

in2deep
01-12-2015, 07:33 PM
buy the tickets online. ticketmaster

you can sit on either side, 2nd level is fine unless you got d cash and want to spend to sit closer, then its probably worth it behind the bench

I recommend Orland as Miami arena is in a shitty place in the middle of nowhere and nothing around. (not sure about Orlando but can't be worse than Miami imo)

I think if you arrive 2 hours prior to the game you could get some autographs

ElNono
01-12-2015, 07:46 PM
stubhub.com is also good for tix

hater
01-12-2015, 08:10 PM
you going to Florida by choice?

RodNIc91
01-12-2015, 08:46 PM
buy the tickets online. ticketmaster

you can sit on either side, 2nd level is fine unless you got d cash and want to spend to sit closer, then its probably worth it behind the bench

I recommend Orland as Miami arena is in a shitty place in the middle of nowhere and nothing around. (not sure about Orlando but can't be worse than Miami imo)

I think if you arrive 2 hours prior to the game you could get some autographs

Thanks a lot! Can I arrive at whatever time I prefer? If I seat at second level can I approach the court for autographs, or how does that work?

RodNIc91
01-12-2015, 08:48 PM
stubhub.com is also good for tix

I see stubhub's prices are OK compared to Ticketmaster, plus they have some seats TM doesn't. How easy is to get players/coaches autographs?

ElNono
01-12-2015, 09:13 PM
I see stubhub's prices are OK compared to Ticketmaster, plus they have some seats TM doesn't. How easy is to get players/coaches autographs?

Depends where you sit. Best chances are if you're close to where the players enter/exit the lockeroom. Coaches almost never sign, and you're likely not going to be able to get an autograph from them.

Players will sign here or there, depending on the day and the guy. ALWAYS before the start of the game. Arrive early. Most arenas open 1 hour before the game. Make sure to get down to the court ASAP, as players only sign before/after warmup.

spurs10
01-12-2015, 09:50 PM
You might have a hard time getting courtside if your tickets are in the balcony. I'd call the arena and ask for their policy.