PDA

View Full Version : Tina Fey & Amy Poehler nuke Bill Cosby during Emmy's

Thebesteva
01-13-2015, 02:26 AM
:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Hyvm2WSCU

JMarkJohns
01-13-2015, 02:56 AM
Had Ricky Gervais said this, he'd have been crucified.

SupremeGuy
01-13-2015, 07:46 AM
Poehler is cool but I remember a few years ago some comedian made fun of scarface's scar and she fucking blew a gasket. If you can dish it out, you better be able to take it. Haven't been able to stand her since, tbh.

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 08:58 AM
Had Ricky Gervais said this, he'd have been crucified.IDK. I think it's open season on the Coz. Of course Gervais probably would have taken it much farther. But for the same material, I don't think he gets beat up for.

DeadlyDynasty
01-13-2015, 09:27 AM
People who find Amy Poehler funny are not persons I'd want to be associated with.

monosylab1k
01-13-2015, 09:31 AM
What happened to the feminist mantra that rape is never funny?

hater
01-13-2015, 10:13 AM
what did them hoes say?

Fey is tolerable due to the looks, the other one is wow, let's just say she's got a great face for radio :lmao

mrsmaalox
01-13-2015, 11:20 AM
Poehler is cool but I remember a few years ago some comedian made fun of scarface's scar and she fucking blew a gasket. If you can dish it out, you better be able to take it. Haven't been able to stand her since, tbh.

You have a point but she was attacked by an adult stranger when she was 5 years old, probably wasn't a good joke to make.

mrsmaalox
01-13-2015, 11:22 AM
What happened to the feminist mantra that rape is never funny?

From that clip it sounded to me that they were making fun of Bill Cosby, not rape. Is there more than what is on the video?

monosylab1k
01-13-2015, 11:30 AM
From that clip it sounded to me that they were making fun of Bill Cosby, not rape. Is there more than what is on the video?

They're making fun of Bill Cosby in connection to his rape allegations. Whether they're mocking rape or the rapist, isn't rape supposed to never, ever be funny? Or is it only funny when it's women making fun of a man?

mrsmaalox
01-13-2015, 11:37 AM
They're making fun of Bill Cosby in connection to his rape allegations. Whether they're mocking rape or the rapist, isn't rape supposed to never, ever be funny? Or is it only funny when it's women making fun of a man?

I personally don't have a problem with any gender mocking or ridiculing a rapist of any gender.

monosylab1k
01-13-2015, 11:54 AM
I personally don't have a problem with any gender mocking or ridiculing a rapist of any gender.

i don't have a problem with rape jokes either. But generally anything rape-y gets the entire feminist population up in arms and has Jezebel calling for the joker to be castrated. Then when it's Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, suddenly rape jokes are okay.

mrsmaalox
01-13-2015, 12:04 PM
i don't have a problem with rape jokes either. But generally anything rape-y gets the entire feminist population up in arms and has Jezebel calling for the joker to be castrated. Then when it's Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, suddenly rape jokes are okay.

Well I don't care for rape (or any other kinds of violence) jokes but I don't mind making fun of rapists. I understand the point you've made, I just honestly didn't see any rape jokes in that clip.

lefty
01-13-2015, 12:10 PM
Rob Lowe left Parks and Recs, he said she was a bitch :lol

Fabbs
01-13-2015, 12:13 PM
You mean Fey but yes, they are both twunts.
Like the little Jr. High "mean girls" that think snarking on everyone else is somehow cool.

They probably sucked the correct dong/box like the rest of elite Phonywood.

Koolaid_Man
01-13-2015, 12:14 PM
Fuck them stank ho's Billy C ain't been convicted of shit....I'm starting to think it's a conspiracy. ..all of a sudden these Ho's coming out the woodwork looking for cash...where were these bitches 40 yrs ago. .this shit is ridiculous. ..

hater
01-13-2015, 12:16 PM
didn't pizza man Hermann Cain got done this way? :lol black folks. white women truly is they kryptonite :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-13-2015, 12:17 PM
Well I don't care for rape (or any other kinds of violence) jokes but I don't mind making fun of rapists. I understand the point you've made, I just honestly didn't see any rape jokes in that clip.

What kind of silly logic is this. ...if you make fun of a rapist just who the fuck do you think you're making fun of....geez think before you speak people....

Koolaid_Man
01-13-2015, 12:19 PM
didn't pizza man Hermann Cain got done this way? :lol black folks. white women truly is they kryptonite :lol

I've already embraced my curse along time ago...but Kool don't have to take shit they give it to me....lol and by the slut load too..lmao

mrsmaalox
01-13-2015, 12:29 PM
What kind of silly logic is this. ...if you make fun of a rapist just who the fuck do you think you're making fun of....geez think before you speak people....

lol

DJR210
01-13-2015, 03:31 PM

This.

What happened to all the dramatic "I'm gonna fake cry and stare into the camera" commercials?

Bynumite
01-13-2015, 03:39 PM
:vomit:Female comedians:vomit:

SupremeGuy
01-13-2015, 06:12 PM
This.

What happened to all the dramatic "I'm gonna fake cry and stare into the camera" commercials?Those commercials are awkward as fuck, tbh.

DJR210
01-13-2015, 09:50 PM
Those commercials are awkward as fuck, tbh.

Awkward as Kawhi interacting with the President.

mrsmaalox
01-14-2015, 11:05 AM
Just curious, because I didn't really pay attention to this whole Cosby thing until accusers began speaking out, but since you guys know how the feminists react to stuff (again, I don't pay much attention) how did they react to the male comedian (Buress?) who started this snowball rolling? I'll admit I only ever noticed whatever would roll by on my FB feed but I don't recall anyone complaining about his rape joke--all I saw was stuff accusing, ridiculing and mocking the rapist. Did Buress survive the feminists' rape rage?

ohmwrecker
01-14-2015, 12:38 PM
Nothing is funny if you're humorless and easily offended.

StrengthAndHonor
01-14-2015, 01:23 PM
Tina Fey is smoking hot.

DMC
01-14-2015, 03:27 PM
It's not making fun of the alleged rapist. It's making light of an alleged rape. That's what was happening in the clip. You can see it as a slam on Bill, but in reality it's making light of an alleged rape, just to be clear. Had any straight guy made the exact same joke, it would not be taken in any other way.

"Meanwhile, a guy in Michigan received a doll for christmas, and when it was 5 years old he threw it off a bridge"... that's making fun of the guy.. but come on.

cantthinkofanything
01-14-2015, 04:13 PM
It's not making fun of the alleged rapist. It's making light of an alleged rape. That's what was happening in the clip. You can see it as a slam on Bill, but in reality it's making light of an alleged rape, just to be clear. Had any straight guy made the exact same joke, it would not be taken in any other way.

"Meanwhile, a guy in Michigan received a doll for christmas, and when it was 5 years old he threw it off a bridge"... that's making fun of the guy.. but come on.

No. I think that was obviously intended as an attack on Bill. And I think most people that say it took it that way. I think just about any host could have gotten away with saying what they said. Maybe if there was just one alleged victim, then it could be taken a different way. But there's no question they are doing nothing but calling out the Coz.