PDA

View Full Version : Ref responsible for 'Fail Mary' suffers from PTSD

lefty
01-13-2015, 10:42 AM
You might remember Lance Easley, who famously signaled for a touchdown when Golden Tate and M.D. Jennings simultaneously wound up with the ball in the end zone during a game between the Packers and Seahawks on "Monday Night Football." Seattle won the game and the photo of Easley's upright arms next to line judge, who made the exact opposite call, became the punch line to jokes about the NFL and its referee strike for months to follow.

In the aftermath of it all, including death threats and never-ending criticism from all directions, 'Fail Mary' has taken a heavy toll on Easley's life. So much so that he says he has been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder and is constantly fighting severe depression.

Pelicans78
01-13-2015, 11:33 AM
Cost the Packers a bye.

DeadlyDynasty
01-13-2015, 10:31 PM
Right, I'm sure this isn't a ploy to collect a check from the NFL every week till he dies. Out here we call this "DBA'ing it," and it's most often practiced by people who are about to lose their positions and go back to shitty-paying jobs. Gotta get my free nom-noms!

Life's so hard, why do I have to work:cry

J.T.
01-13-2015, 11:02 PM
Life's so hard, why do I have to work:cry

The other day I asked my roommate if he had his share of the Internet bill and he said "Oh shit I always forget, Internet isnt free." Fucking children everywhere.

01-13-2015, 11:39 PM
The other day I asked my roommate if he had his share of the Internet bill and he said "Oh shit I always forget, Internet isnt free.lol wth how do you forget something like that

01-13-2015, 11:40 PM
Cost the Packers a bye.

:tu Lance did the Lord's work

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2015, 12:04 AM
The other day I asked my roommate if he had his share of the Internet bill and he said "Oh shit I always forget, Internet isnt free." Fucking children everywhere.
There's nothing worse on this planet than freeloaders

J.T.
01-14-2015, 12:54 PM
lol wth how do you forget something like that

Well if its helps you understand the situation, my roommate is 29, still works as a bartender, and still hasn't figured out that you need to pay bills before getting wasted. Thank god our rent is on separate leases and Internet is the only shared bill we have.

01-14-2015, 01:01 PM
Well if its helps you understand the situation, my roommate is 29, still works as a bartender, and still hasn't figured out that you need to pay bills before getting wasted. Thank god our rent is on separate leases and Internet is the only shared bill we have.
Yikes