PDA

View Full Version : Avante bio now available - whole lifestory

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 03:14 PM
0 Friends Avante has not made any friends yet

Avante
01-13-2015, 03:29 PM
My bio, hmmmm?

Was born in Tulare Calif July 5th 1949, the family was on it's way to Vallejo (bay area) from Chula Vista. It was mom/dad, granny/grandpa and my three older sisters, my dad had a job at Mayer Island ship yard, he was a welder.

So my first six years of life was in Vallejo, as your basic cool little kid. Then an uncle got my dad a better job in Visalia Cali, we moved there in 1955. We lived on the shit side of town, that's where I discovered what I'd become....a fast white cat. I grew up around blacks, and saw what I talk about. A whole other level of athletic prowess/soul/cool/rhythm.

Was a star footballer/trackster in high school, that rare....white guy with speed, quicks, elusiveness. I also discoverd pussy simply because it wouldn't leave me alone, it wanted to engulf me, devour me. Pussy over here, pussy over there...damn!!! I felt like Davey Crockett at the Alamo, fucking surrounded.

So I spent my high school years scoring td's, winning races and fucking. And listening to Jimi, Janis and Jim, had yet to find them blues.

Then as a senior I heard those words...."I'm pregnant"

To be continued....

cantthinkofanything
01-13-2015, 03:40 PM
lots of ways to go with this but maybe MadLibs style would be entertaining.

"Was born in _____________, the family was on it's way to_________________ from __________________ . It was mom/dad, granny/grandpa and my three ___________ sisters, my dad had a job at ____________, he was a ___________.

So my first six years of life was in ____________, as your basic _________ little kid. Then a ____________ got my dad a better job in ___________, we moved there in 1955. We lived on the shit side of town, that's where I discovered what I'd become....a _______________. I grew up around blacks, and saw ______________. A whole other level of _________________.

Was a star _____________ in high school, that rare....white guy with _____________, _____________, elusiveness. I also discoverd ___________ simply because it wouldn't leave me alone, it wanted to engulf me, devour me. _________ over here, ________ over there...damn!!! I felt like _____________ at the Alamo, fucking surrounded.

So I spent my high school years _____________, winning ______________ and fucking __________. And listening to ______________, had yet to find ____________.

Then as a senior I heard those words...."I'm_______________"

To be continued...

2pac > Kobe
01-13-2015, 06:44 PM
i tried adding avante tbh, but it said I was already waiting for approval , imo