PDA

View Full Version : Enrique is a cancer to the team...

Mikeanaro
01-13-2015, 09:23 PM
Whats the problem with this guy? he is slow dumb and so lackluster talking away time from Cojo who was doing great, his stupid plays killed the pace and running at 2 mhp to a corner to be guarded by 2 is like Will Ferrell attracting rapists inside his house.
Holding the ball 20 sec when you know you are hurting the team...classless.
Getting Blocked multiple times because your legs are made of linguini...knucklehead.

Hemotivo
01-13-2015, 09:24 PM
He's trying to find some rhythm

Mikeanaro
01-13-2015, 09:27 PM
He can always dance in the streets to find some...

ElNono
01-13-2015, 09:28 PM
Just making bad decisions right now... probably his mind wanting one thing and his body doing something else... it's a process, it's gonna take time...

testies
01-13-2015, 09:29 PM
He can't even exploit Gortat mismatch, because noone thinks he's going to make a layup anymore

If he had good court vision or made the ball move fast, he'd still have a function. PLUS he sucks at defense. C-A-N-C-E-R

Johnny RIngo
01-13-2015, 09:31 PM
+4 Mills
+3 Manu
+2 Joseph
+1 Bonner
+1 Anderson
+1 Splitter
-2 Ayres
-6 Duncan
-8 Daye
-10 Diaw
-13 Green
-13 Parker

Mikeanaro
01-13-2015, 09:32 PM
I dont know how much time Spurs have an 8th seed is literally useless, Pop should pulled Rique from court to win the game today we saw HERO in a fat retarded version shit is hitting the ceiling fan and his stupid BBIQ is not helping.

Mikeanaro
01-13-2015, 09:34 PM
+4 Mills
+3 Manu
+2 Joseph
+1 Bonner
+1 Anderson
+1 Splitter
-2 Ayres
-6 Duncan
-8 Daye
-10 Diaw
-13 Green
-13 Parker
Yes, he was killing the pace looked like a ref and his Defense dear god help... go play to the park PORKER.

Arc
01-13-2015, 09:34 PM
it's only his what, 3rd or 4th game back from a leg injury? spurs scored enough to win. the defense was just bad, and sending them to the line for 20+ free throws was bad.

not to mention we got a lot of shots we wanted. danny was open a ton of times from 3 and clanked majority of them. just a bad shooting night, on top of a bad defensive night.. but we were still in the game at the end.

once kawhi (our best player) comes back and gets in game shape, we'll be fine. you wrist cutters need to calm down and for the love of god stop making stupid topics.

Hemotivo
01-13-2015, 09:35 PM
looked like a ref

:lmao

NASpurs
01-13-2015, 09:36 PM
+4 Mills
+3 Manu
+2 Joseph
+1 Bonner
+1 Anderson
+1 Splitter
-2 Ayres
-6 Duncan
-8 Daye
-10 Diaw
-13 Green
-13 Parker

:lol wow

RD2191
01-13-2015, 09:37 PM
+4 Mills
+3 Manu
+2 Joseph
+1 Bonner
+1 Anderson
+1 Splitter
-2 Ayres
-6 Duncan
-8 Daye
-10 Diaw
-13 Green
-13 Parker
Damn :lol

Fuzzy Dunlop
01-13-2015, 09:38 PM
+4 Mills
+3 Manu
+2 Joseph
+1 Bonner
+1 Anderson
+1 Splitter
-2 Ayres
-6 Duncan
-8 Daye
-10 Diaw
-13 Green
-13 Parker

my nigga, :toast

Ditty
01-13-2015, 09:38 PM
He played well at times, his teammates couldn't knock down shots.

Malik Hairston
01-13-2015, 09:40 PM
As I said in the other thread, he's the exact same player as Jeremy Lin, at this point, tbh..

His fans will continue to defend him, but his style of play is painful to watch, and he's hit or miss nowadays..you just have to hope his mid-range J is falling, or he's useless..

He benefits greatly from the Spurs' spacing, but when Pop plays lineups that don't have optimal spacing, it's evident that Parker can't even shake off any semi-athletic defender, tbh..

Mikeanaro
01-13-2015, 09:41 PM
Is not about cliff jumping, this is the worst season ever and thats not subjective just a fact you think Kawhi gets back and BAM! WE ARE MEGA CONTENDERS AGAIN! whi had lots of mediocre games before the hand injury and will not save us with Enrique ¨tunnel vision¨ Porker directing the band.
They scored enough to win but did they won the game? is not the same thingy.

Arc
01-13-2015, 09:41 PM
+4 Mills
+3 Manu
+2 Joseph
+1 Bonner
+1 Anderson
+1 Splitter
-2 Ayres
-6 Duncan
-8 Daye
-10 Diaw
-13 Green
-13 Parker

no surprise they're the same. parker plays with green a lot of the time and he couldn't hit a shot to save his life tonight.

Johnny RIngo
01-13-2015, 09:42 PM
Parker's $60 million dollar offense gives you:
-dribble, dribble, dribble and pass to a teammate with only a few seconds left on the shot clock or brick a long two
-drive to the rim and have his shot blocked or turn the ball over while attempting a pass

Won't even discuss defense - bottom ten defender in the entire league

BatManu20
01-13-2015, 09:44 PM
Parker's $60 million dollar offense gives you:
-dribble, dribble, dribble and pass to a teammate with only a few seconds left on the shot clock or brick a long two
-drive to the rim and have his shot blocked or turn the ball over while attempting a pass

Won't even discuss defense - bottom ten defender in the entire league

You keep bringing up Parker's contract as if he offered it to himself.. hold the FO accountable if you want to point fingers.

Mikeanaro
01-13-2015, 09:45 PM
As I said in the other thread, he's the exact same player as Jeremy Lin, at this point, tbh..

His fans will continue to defend him, but his style of play is painful to watch, and he's hit or miss nowadays..you just have to hope his mid-range J is falling, or he's useless..

He benefits greatly from the Spurs' spacing, but when Pop plays lineups that don't have optimal spacing, it's evident that Parker can't even shake off any semi-athletic defender, tbh..
Agreed, this is like watching the old Shaq it was pathetic... a 7 foot whale who couldnt dunk even for a box full of donuts and I find ironic how much Rique was talking about Manu and Tim being too old and he is just 32 and blablabla take the team but... he is more done and dead than those two combined.

Malik Hairston
01-13-2015, 09:46 PM
How many times did he get blocked tonight, btw? Not even funny, just sad..Father Time is cruel, tbh..

Johnny RIngo
01-13-2015, 09:46 PM
no surprise they're the same. parker plays with green a lot of the time and he couldn't hit a shot to save his life tonight.

Let's not equate Parker's bad performance based on playing lots of minutes with Green tonight. Parker will suck no matter who he plays with. Green has been a net positive this season. Parker a big net negative.

Green:

http://s5.postimg.org/r1ttn2hzr/Danny.png

Parker:

http://s5.postimg.org/n9ab7c2hj/Enrique.png

Arc
01-13-2015, 09:47 PM
Is not about cliff jumping, this is the worst season ever and thats not subjective just a fact you think Kawhi gets back and BAM! WE ARE MEGA CONTENDERS AGAIN! whi had lots of mediocre games before the hand injury and will not save us with Enrique ¨tunnel vision¨ Porker directing the band.
They scored enough to win but did they won the game? is not the same thingy.

sure, but this is also one of the worst seasons in terms of injuries, which all happened during one of the toughest months of the season (december). we're a different team once we're fully healthy. just watch.

Johnny RIngo
01-13-2015, 09:48 PM
Last week:

Spurs 101-92 Wizards

Biggest difference from that game and tonight? No Tony Parker.

FkLA
01-13-2015, 09:49 PM
Cot damn, Johnny Ringo is bringing the fire tonight. :lol

timtonymanu
01-13-2015, 09:49 PM
How many times did he get blocked tonight, btw? Not even funny, just sad..Father Time is cruel, tbh..

By Kris Humphries too. :lol

SupremeGuy
01-13-2015, 09:51 PM
+4 Mills
+3 Manu
+2 Joseph
+1 Bonner
+1 Anderson
+1 Splitter
-2 Ayres
-6 Duncan
-8 Daye
-10 Diaw
-13 Green
-13 ParkerThe sad truth, tbh.

mkurts
01-13-2015, 09:53 PM
He played well at times, his teammates couldn't knock down shots.

Which game were you watching ?

Mikeanaro
01-13-2015, 09:58 PM
Im gonna watch no matter what but I dont blame the injuries, Boris playing is so uninterested like dude got paid and just wants to hang around same with Beli the italian junk car, Danny Green is getting better but he is not gonna win lots of games by himself (good all around player) but every time Cojo and Patty step up their game or Manu and Tim are on a good night bums like Bonner Beli Boris and Parker runs a series of tragic events in the same vein as Mr Bean, Inspector Closeau or the Three Stooges.

Arc
01-13-2015, 09:59 PM
i guess people easily forget just how awesome parker was earlier in the season. i'll remind you:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/parketo01/gamelog/2015/

dunno why people can't admit that his injury fucked him up, and at this point he's still trying to find his rhythm. it's pretty obvious tbh.

ElNono
01-13-2015, 10:01 PM
I'm rooting for him... he's just putrid right now, but there's still time

Ditty
01-13-2015, 10:05 PM
Which game were you watching ?

Who played well, and didn't stop shooting when they were hot tonight?

Johnny RIngo
01-13-2015, 10:07 PM
dunno why people can't admit that his injury fucked him up, and at this point he's still trying to find his rhythm. it's pretty obvious tbh.

Because he's been shitty for long time now. Last season was a considerable drop from 2013. This season is even worse. Some people just don't want to admit that Tony is declining.

Mikeanaro
01-13-2015, 10:08 PM
He had great games in the past too, but his hero antics ruin everything especially in the playoffs, instead feeding players like he did in the finals he chooses to go full time hero and kill the game got much to prove and thats bad.

lefty
01-13-2015, 10:08 PM
+4 Mills
+3 Manu
+2 Joseph
+1 Bonner
+1 Anderson
+1 Splitter
-2 Ayres
-6 Duncan
-8 Daye
-10 Diaw
-13 Green
-13 Parker

No surprise

spurs1990
01-13-2015, 10:13 PM
Safe to say here's one of the big 3 that won't end his career in San Antonio?

Mikeanaro
01-13-2015, 10:15 PM
Rique will be a great fit for the Knicks.

Johnny RIngo
01-13-2015, 10:15 PM
Safe to say here's one of the big 3 that won't end his career in San Antonio?

Calling it a big three is a stretch. I always thought of it as more of a Big Two with Duncan and Ginobili in the mid-2000s. Parker was no more important than Bowen or Horry imo. Sometimes worse when he'd go chucker mode making the task even harder for Tim and Manu at times.

testies
01-13-2015, 10:19 PM
Pop is going to have to man up and just play Mills/Corey 90% of the PG minutes

Johnny RIngo
01-13-2015, 10:21 PM

Tony's ego won't stand for that.

lefty
01-13-2015, 10:30 PM

Tony's ego won't stand for that.
http://i.imgur.com/ic0ZMVx.gif

apalisoc_9
01-13-2015, 10:40 PM
If this faggot does his "ignoribng Kawhi BS again". the spurs have ZERO chance of winning anything.

ElNono
01-13-2015, 11:56 PM
If this faggot does his "ignoribng Kawhi BS again". the spurs have ZERO chance of winning anything.

Kiwi will have to take it easy when he comes back... so you're gonna have to have patience, tbh

ontheraise
01-14-2015, 04:03 AM
The truth on that game is that tony help the spurs to make a 13-3 run in the third quarter from 48-59 (at 10:17) to 61-62 (5:33) with 6pt and 1ast during that stretch, thanspurs missed 4of5 crucial 3pt shoot to get ahead or tie with wizards thats the first key moment of that game, the second one is the decision made by pop to keep tim duncan on the bench while seraphin was destroying our paint in the 4th. than...Ginobili Turnover : Bad Pass (2 TO) Steal:Nene (1 ST) 02:35, Ginobili Turnover : Bad Pass (3 TO) 01:55, Ginobili Turnover : Bad Pass (4 TO) Steal:Beal (2 ST) 01:03.

You can't put all the blame on tp of course he made some poor decision at time and had a bad% but green was 2/10 at 3's (4/16overall) tim was 5/14 manu 2/8.

Spurs obviously have trouble this year to find their rythm due to injuries (i think spurs used 20 different starting 5 this year, i'm not sure of the stat but i think i heard it on tv) and what i think is a little lack of motivation. but i really believe every thing is going to be ok when plyoff time is commming has always.

jARS mEsH sEt
01-14-2015, 04:18 AM
Let's not equate Parker's bad performance based on playing lots of minutes with Green tonight. Parker will suck no matter who he plays with. Green has been a net positive this season. Parker a big net negative.

Green:

http://s5.postimg.org/r1ttn2hzr/Danny.png

Parker:

http://s5.postimg.org/n9ab7c2hj/Enrique.png

How about Manu

Johnny RIngo
01-14-2015, 04:24 AM
How about Manu

Already posted the numbers for all the Spurs players in this thread:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243073

Scroll down for the numbers

dabom
01-14-2015, 04:26 AM

"What about manu?" -manu

FkLA
01-14-2015, 05:04 AM

Damn, that is a great post full of truth bombs and deserves its own thread imo. I missed the post bc the thread was started by a Frenchie so I figured it would be some BS about Enrique getting 'healthy and in shape' and how much that would help the team. Didn't bother clicking on it until now.

rasuo214
01-14-2015, 06:08 AM
i guess people easily forget just how awesome parker was earlier in the season. i'll remind you:

I posted the WARs and PERs 4 weeks ago. Parker was dead last in WAR for the team and among the worst in the NBA (403rd) and he had a PER of 17.0. Wish I posted the RPM stats.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242134&page=3&p=7727998&viewfull=1#post7727998

Budkin
01-14-2015, 12:33 PM

Seriously, It's obvious he's not over the injury yet.

lefty
01-14-2015, 12:45 PM
Seriously, It's obvious he's not over the injury yet.
no excuse, he is shit

Brazil
01-14-2015, 12:49 PM
Damn, that is a great post full of truth bombs and deserves its own thread imo. I missed the post bc the thread was started by a Frenchie so I figured it would be some BS about Enrique getting 'healthy and in shape' and how much that would help the team. Didn't bother clicking on it until now.

dude... really... you are hurting my feelings

FkLA
01-14-2015, 01:23 PM
dude... really... you are hurting my feelings

:lol Youre my nigga, brah. Just some good natured ribbing since you're taking Enrique's decline pretty hard. No shame in that either...he's your countryman so it's understandable that he's your favorite player. If the Spurs had a good Mexican player on their team he'd be my favorite player and it'd be pretty sad to see him decline too tbh.

Atleast our nigga Boris still has something left in the tank. :tu

tholdren
01-14-2015, 01:44 PM
+4 Mills
+3 Manu
+2 Joseph
+1 Bonner
+1 Anderson
+1 Splitter
-2 Ayres
-6 Duncan
-8 Daye
-10 Diaw
-13 Green
-13 Parker

Plus minus is not even a credible piece of evidence.

FkLA
01-14-2015, 02:08 PM
Plus minus is not even a credible piece of evidence.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243073&p=7768791&viewfull=1#post7768791

How about that^...credible enough?

look_at_g_shred
01-14-2015, 02:28 PM
I agree he is a ball stopper. He needs to come off the bench and play off the ball while manu runs the point. It would be different if he was scoring 20 + a game. Then maybe we wouldn't be having this discussion. It's a problem when he can't score and doesn't play defense. Kawhi needs to come back period. He will cover up a lot of people's inefficiencies. Danny is gassed out there having to cover the perimeter and help defense in the paint, not to mention score the basketball which he needs to do in order for us to have a great chance at winning ball games. Duncan looks like he needs 4-5 games off at the least; while boris and tiago look like they are coming together nicely. As ElNono specified in the other thread and all season long.... we just need to get healthy.

Brazil
01-14-2015, 02:31 PM
:lol Youre my nigga, brah. Just some good natured ribbing since you're taking Enrique's decline pretty hard. No shame in that either...he's your countryman so it's understandable that he's your favorite player. If the Spurs had a good Mexican player on their team he'd be my favorite player and it'd be pretty sad to see him decline too tbh.

Atleast our nigga Boris still has something left in the tank. :tu

To be serious 2 minutes if it's even possible nowadays...

Parker is not my favorite player but it happens I'm French and I know dat dude a bit more than most of this board, same goes with Bobo... not saying they are my bud or anything just saying I know them quite well like in a lesser extend Batum, Noah... I did not follow some recent youngsters like Gobert tho. On a side note I have to thank ST because I started to appreciate more Parker reading this board. French for whatever reasons (ego, american attitude, american name, winner, hard worker....) were not very fan untill he brought the gold medal at the Euro... from there he became a "hero" in France.

When you do have some knowledge about something and you read 90% of the time BS you try I guess to convince people this is BS, in the process you are quickly labelled of homer...

I always thought the shit Manu received at some point on this board was fucking dumb. I was in the Manu bandwagon when it was not cool (except the Argie legions obviously) guess I was not wrong. I don't take any particular stance on Parker... I also laughed my ass off when dudes were saying Duncan is done.

I, for one, won't burry him that fast. I don't make excuses about injuries or whatever, he sucks plain and simple but I think he will turn around and adapt his game.

apalisoc_9
01-14-2015, 03:10 PM
Brazil ignores the fact that Parker is a detriment to the team..

Even if he start scoring again, he still hurting the team...

The fact that he puts in effort to hinder the progress of kawhi Leonard as a player says a lot about him tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-14-2015, 03:17 PM
spurfan just learned that injuries affect players.

lol

FkLA
01-14-2015, 05:23 PM
To be serious 2 minutes if it's even possible nowadays...

Parker is not my favorite player but it happens I'm French and I know dat dude a bit more than most of this board, same goes with Bobo... not saying they are my bud or anything just saying I know them quite well like in a lesser extend Batum, Noah... I did not follow some recent youngsters like Gobert tho. On a side note I have to thank ST because I started to appreciate more Parker reading this board. French for whatever reasons (ego, american attitude, american name, winner, hard worker....) were not very fan untill he brought the gold medal at the Euro... from there he became a "hero" in France.

When you do have some knowledge about something and you read 90% of the time BS you try I guess to convince people this is BS, in the process you are quickly labelled of homer...

I always thought the shit Manu received at some point on this board was fucking dumb. I was in the Manu bandwagon when it was not cool (except the Argie legions obviously) guess I was not wrong. I don't take any particular stance on Parker... I also laughed my ass off when dudes were saying Duncan is done.

I, for one, won't burry him that fast. I don't make excuses about injuries or whatever, he sucks plain and simple but I think he will turn around and adapt his game.

Who's your favorite...Bobo?

And I hope you are right. It would obviously help the team and give Timmy+Manu a much needed break. I just wouldn't bet on it. Offensively the only reason Manu is still a net positive player is because of his passing and courtvision, his shooting is too inconsistent and he can't really get to the rim like he used to. His defense is ok too. Enrique doesn't have that courtvision/passing to fall back on when his ability to penetrate goes and his defense sucks. I don't think he is going to age gracefully.

His personality is annoying too. No passion, excitement, or encouragement during big shots/stretches unless he is the focal point of it. You can't say the same about Timmy and Manu which probably earns them more leeway from fans.

FkLA
01-14-2015, 05:25 PM

lol

Hes not injured.

lolutsa

hater
01-14-2015, 06:15 PM

lol

:lmao

they ride the short bus for a reason

Brazil
01-14-2015, 06:38 PM
Who's your favorite...Bobo?

And I hope you are right. It would obviously help the team and give Timmy+Manu a much needed break. I just wouldn't bet on it. Offensively the only reason Manu is still a net positive player is because of his passing and courtvision, his shooting is too inconsistent and he can't really get to the rim like he used to. His defense is ok too. Enrique doesn't have that courtvision/passing to fall back on when his ability to penetrate goes and his defense sucks. I don't think he is going to age gracefully.

His personality is annoying too. No passion, excitement, or encouragement during big shots/stretches unless he is the focal point of it. You can't say the same about Timmy and Manu which probably earns them more leeway from fans.

Im a Robinson Duncan dude tbh... I spent some years in a very bb city in France - Limoges. I played there in the teams of youngs couple of years. The "star" was 2/3 year older than me and was for whatever reason a big fan of David... If you wanted to hang around with the popular dude you needed to be a Robinson fan literally then Tim draft, the twin towers, the Spurs.

i know parker from well before the Spurs tbh, saw him play tournaments... You could see kid was special not only on his bb capacities but his winning stuff annoying attitude for a french. In France u like or not you do sport to have fun, the over competitive dude annoys the shit out of people... Very different than in US.

there is a lot of misunderstanding about him, the fact he is not demonstrative does not mean he does not care. He has a big ego but he would not sabotage a team because of that... He is obsessed by winning. Despite that he is not an arrogant prick and rather cool... He host a radio show in France he is doing well and he is showing he is exigeant as fuck but easy going too.

dude sucks so far and the team is losing games his frustration must be at all time high level... Pop knows how to manage that, I think Spurs and parker will be fine... Kawhi is gonna fix a lot of stuff and brings stability... Kid is gonna be a great player.

Brazil
01-14-2015, 06:41 PM
Oh and yeah Im a long time fan of Bobo tbh... Dude owns the bb team of my native city :tu and Bobo is your typical french talented lazy play for pleasure winning is nice but the way u win is more important :lol so easy to love Bobo if you are French

ChumpDumper
01-14-2015, 08:34 PM
Hes not injured.

lolutsalolFkLutsA

pgardn
01-14-2015, 09:02 PM
The speed is returning. The game decisions have not.

We need leonard for so many reasons.

Mikeanaro
01-14-2015, 09:36 PM
-9 tonight.

FkLA
01-14-2015, 09:42 PM
Glad Pop is willing to bench him in crunch time for Patty/Cory. Hopefully Pop continues to make him earn his minutes tbh.

chasky
01-15-2015, 02:35 AM
Parker -9
TD -6
Manu +15

hater
01-15-2015, 10:26 AM
Glad Pop is willing to bench him in crunch time for Patty/Cory. Hopefully Pop continues to make him earn his minutes tbh.

agree with this. Pop should bench Duncan, MVParker and Evita Turnobili in the 4th if they are fucking up.

only disrespectful thing is why is Pop bringing back tired old Duncan for inbounds passes. is he really that much better inbounder than any of the other Spurs? kinda messed up :lol

Mikeanaro
01-15-2015, 10:35 AM
That shit Pop does bringing Duncan back for some stupid inbound at the worst moment doesnt work please somebody write him a letter.