PDA

View Full Version : OT: Manny Pacquaio agrees to terms requested by Mayweather...Floyd's decision awaits

Thebesteva
01-13-2015, 09:54 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/promoter-says-manny-pacquiao-has-agreed-to-terms-for-floyd-mayweather-fight-012634983.html

Christ please let this finally be it.

hater
01-13-2015, 09:56 PM
:lmao 2 old pieces of shit going after each other for 200 million dollars

the joke is on the morons who will pay top dollar for this abortion

Buddy Mignon
01-13-2015, 09:58 PM
Won't believe it until Floyd announces it.

hater
01-13-2015, 09:59 PM
Won't believe it until Floyd announces it.

80% chance gayfeather bails. 85% acuatlly :lmao

BatManu20
01-13-2015, 10:00 PM
Now that they're both old and way past their primes. Lovely.

Thebesteva
01-13-2015, 10:01 PM
80% chance gayfeather bails. 85% acuatlly :lmao

Pretty much. Why Floyd wont fight this guy is beyond me. People think that I'm laughing because Pac would kill him, I'm laughing because May is such a pussy because he should win the fight. Defense>Offense in all sports. Sadly, May is a scared POS.

Mugen
01-13-2015, 10:02 PM
That nigga is gonna duck tbh.

Silver&Black
01-13-2015, 10:03 PM
This fight has been talked about for years now....still hasn't happened. There is no way it can possibly live up to the hype it has generated.

KaiRMD1
01-13-2015, 10:09 PM
This fight is going to be a huge let down

King Emmanuel
01-13-2015, 10:11 PM
have these two niggas ever been in the same room

elmanutres
01-13-2015, 10:14 PM
2/10 fight at this point

BatManu20
01-13-2015, 10:15 PM
Mayweather is smart. He waited til Manny was old and way past his prime. Floyd is too, but it's easier for him cause he's a defensive fighter. As an offensive fighter, Pacman's lost some of his speed now at 36, and Floyd knows it. He may not be able to read, but he knows what he's doing.

UZER
01-13-2015, 10:23 PM
Some "tragedy" is gonna happen to Floyd so he can duck.

For the bizillionth time, if it goes down, Floyd will win. I hope he doesn't. He doesn't get the respect in the ring he deserves, but all the ducking accusations are valid.

DAF86
01-13-2015, 10:24 PM
No way Floyd backs down now, right? RIGHT?

spurraider21
01-13-2015, 11:55 PM
Now that they're both old and way past their primes. Lovely.

apalisoc_9
01-13-2015, 11:58 PM
No way Floyd backs down now, right? RIGHT?

Mayrunner

:lol

DMX7
01-14-2015, 12:28 AM
Mayrunner

Sure seems that way. :lol

PacMan ain't in it for the win/rep/glory anymore; it's just about the Mo-nayyyy. Need that paycheck.

Trill Clinton
01-14-2015, 12:35 AM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1336819/699349861_medium.gif

yawn nobody wants to see washed up pacman anymore

rogues
01-14-2015, 12:37 AM
:lol You faggots conplaining about this being a fight that happened too late will be clinging to the TV every waking second..shut the fuck up, tbh..

~O~
01-14-2015, 12:41 AM
:lol You faggots conplaining about this being a fight that happened too late will be clinging to the TV every waking second..shut the fuck up, tbh..

Tbh. This

rogues
01-14-2015, 12:44 AM
If I was a betting man I'd bet on Money to beat Paq in a SD..just so you know..

Floyd Pacquiao
01-14-2015, 12:45 AM
If Floyd doesn't sign he's dead to me and should be labeled a ducker forever.

apalisoc_9
01-14-2015, 12:50 AM
If Floyd doesn't sign he's dead to me and should be labeled a ducker forever.

Floyd Pacquiao
01-14-2015, 01:04 AM

Cry Havoc
01-14-2015, 01:05 AM
Floyd might hold a pretty decent advantage over Manny now.

If Manny was prime, he would have fucking MANHANDLED he-who-cannot-read. It would have been a great fight but Pac would have hit Floyd harder than he's ever been hit before and the bitch would have gone down. No surprise they're still "negotiating". If Floyd was a man he'd stop bitching about his payday and fight.

apalisoc_9
01-14-2015, 01:10 AM
mayrunner

Thebesteva
01-14-2015, 01:41 AM
mayrunner

He'll duck and say Manny didnt agree to sperm tests and Kool will make a thread laughing at everyone

:cry that's my nigga Money shitting on all you crackas - Kool

Floyd Pacquiao
01-14-2015, 01:50 AM
:lolPussy boy Floyd

apalisoc_9
01-14-2015, 01:53 AM
De La Hoya going ham on Mayrunner...

spurraider21
01-14-2015, 01:56 AM
i'll still watch, obviously. doesn't change the fact that the fight means less since they're both past prime

Thebesteva
01-14-2015, 01:58 AM
i'll still watch, obviously. doesn't change the fact that the fight means less since they're both past prime

There's a ton of solid ways to watch PPV's for free tbh. I havent paid for a fight in years

spurraider21
01-14-2015, 01:59 AM
There's a ton of solid ways to watch PPV's for free tbh. I havent paid for a fight in years
yep

Stabula
01-14-2015, 02:38 AM
People will still watch but it just won't be nearly as exciting of a fight as it would have been years ago when it should have happened. Mayweather is a known pussy who refuses to fight the best and it's a legacy he'll endure forever whether this fight happens or not. No one gives a shit about either of these fighters anymore. Mayweather is an old pussy who ducks fights and Pacquaio is also old and has lost two fights already. Boxing is waiting for the next big young fighters to take the stage, very few are still legitimately holding their breath for this bullshit.

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2015, 03:59 AM
So many tools in this thread. As thunderup said there's not a more enticing match-up you could possibly ask for right now--I don't care if they're both 50 y/o. Everybody will drop what they're doing and watch, so stfu.

Excellent power-play by Pacman though...as you can see from the news on every sports website he's put the pressure squarely on Floyd--and hopefully he accepts. If he doesn't the sports world/public opinion will see him as a bitch, fair or not.

EDIT: to that idiot who posted above me, nobody cares about boxing right now...it's been overtaken by some faggot UFC shit. This matchup will restore interest in the sport, at the very least.

Thebesteva
01-14-2015, 04:28 AM
So many tools in this thread. As thunderup said there's not a more enticing match-up you could possibly ask for right now--I don't care if they're both 50 y/o. Everybody will drop what they're doing and watch, so stfu.

Excellent power-play by Pacman though...as you can see from the news on every sports website he's put the pressure squarely on Floyd--and hopefully he accepts. If he doesn't the sports world/public opinion will see him as a bitch, fair or not.

EDIT: to that idiot who posted above me, nobody cares about boxing right now...it's been overtaken by some faggot UFC shit. This matchup will restore interest in the sport, at the very least.

Agreed, I would love to see them fight, even at this age. Yeah it was much more relevant in 2009, but its still a great fight on paper. Of course it will be boring because NO Mayweather fight in the ring is exciting.

StrengthAndHonor
01-14-2015, 04:35 AM
Mayweather will school Pacquiao.

Kidd K
01-14-2015, 04:41 AM
Would've been better if this happened years ago, but if Pac feeds Floyd a loss, the wait will be worth it for the post-fight trolling that will be taking place all across the internet.

Thebesteva
01-14-2015, 05:12 AM
Mayweather will school Pacquiao.

Dont worry, May will make sure to cancel class. BTW my nig where have u been?

FkLA
01-14-2015, 05:30 AM
Can't believe nobody has yet to mention that they're both past their prime and that it would've been a better fight 5 years ago...

Big Empty
01-14-2015, 05:48 AM
Mayweather looked great his last fight. Manny looked great in his last fight. Whatever the result is now would have been the same result a few years ago. Its time!

Killakobe81
01-14-2015, 08:42 AM
Floyd might hold a pretty decent advantage over Manny now.

If Manny was prime, he would have fucking MANHANDLED he-who-cannot-read. It would have been a great fight but Pac would have hit Floyd harder than he's ever been hit before and the bitch would have gone down. No surprise they're still "negotiating". If Floyd was a man he'd stop bitching about his payday and fight.

This i dont agree with. I think PBF wins either way but this older version of Floyd has been hit more than he ever was in his prime. Pac wont win because of Floyd's defense then or now but I do think Pac has better a chance to catch him slipping with a knockout shot then he did 5 years ago when this fight should have been made. PBF doesnt even "run" as well as he used to ...but PAC went downhill faster ...

hater
01-14-2015, 09:46 AM
Lol no. This fight of the old geezers will be laughable. No I'm not paying. I might watch on a free stream online if I have the time but not gonna sweat it. Shit I might do something else instead of watch tbh :lol

Spur-Addict
01-14-2015, 11:11 AM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1336819/699349861_medium.gif

yawn nobody wants to see washed up pacman anymore

Damn, I forgot how vicious that was.

in2deep
01-14-2015, 11:13 AM
hopefully Paquiao doesn't get himself killed

StrengthAndHonor
01-14-2015, 12:05 PM
Dont worry, May will make sure to cancel class. BTW my nig where have u been?
I've been slammed with lame office work. Hope all is well with you brother.

Cry Havoc
01-14-2015, 12:12 PM
..but PAC went downhill faster ...

Pacquiao has also fought 17 more times than Floyd.

DAF86
01-14-2015, 12:38 PM
hopefully Paquiao doesn't get himself killed

lol Floyd could fight my grandma and he would still not kill anybody. He could probably "manage" her to a UD though.

baseline bum
01-14-2015, 01:23 PM

Pacquiao has been done ever since he found God and went to congress. I don't see the excitement in seeing Mayweather pick that faggot apart now. The last fight he looked good in was against Mosley 3.5 years ago. Fuck Mayweather for not fighting Pacquiao back when he was great.

RsxPiimp
01-14-2015, 01:39 PM
pacman winning this fight would be equivalent to a three peat title run for me, but floyd will outclass pacquiao unless pacman connects one brutal blow to end the fight early.

larry merchant said it best " a boxer that comes out in the ring with his first and second thoughts are, Im not going to get hit and is a master of that? it's hard to beat him"

Mayweather will win this by decision unfortunately...

Spur-Addict
01-14-2015, 01:45 PM
I could care less about this fight as I'm not really into boxing, but it seems as if for the most part Mayweather is in a lose/lose situation, especially if perceived through the eyes of the Floyd hater. Floyd wins, "he waited too long as Pac is older now". Never mind that he is as well. Floyd loses, "imagine if it was X amount of years ago, he would've gotten killed". Pac is 36, Floyd is 37. They're both obviously not in their late 20's/early 30's, but lets not act as if there's this massive disparity between them because of time. Pac just dismantled Algeri, a fight where in he put him down several times. So obviously he still has his power and speed.

Floyd 47 pro fights, Pac 64 fights. So here Floyd gets penalized for not taking every fight that comes his way, and preserving his product. The only argument that seems reasonable is level of opponents. If it is deemed that Floyd hasn't beaten enough quality opponents, then that's something I can accept. But that deals with legacy, not current ability.

Mayweather seems to be a business man, he certainly seems to fight like one based on the criticism, or glorification that I've seen/read. More inclined to the technical aspect of the game, counter punching, defense, playing the score card, working the jab etc. And for that, I can't hate on the guy. Not everyone is blessed with elite power. But he has knocked guys out, so it's not as if 10% of his victories are knockouts and the other 90% being decisions. It's around 55%. Although I don't watch boxing, I'd certainly tune in to this, as it has been built up so much. To give you an idea, the last boxing match I sat through in its entirety was Roy Jones JR VS Antonio Tarver 2.

RsxPiimp
01-14-2015, 01:51 PM
true, this is why this legacy fight is more on floyd than manny. he publicly markets himself as a "smart" fighter. a fighter who prides himself in taking the least amount of damage while making the most money in the history of boxing. you can't hate him on that, i actually respect him in that regards since he seems to put his family and himself above everything else.

but as a boxing fan, i have selfish reasons. i want to see the best fighter take on the other best fighter of his era. all this unbeatable record talk is meaningless. the best boxers in history have losing record. you fight the best you're going to get knocked a few times in your career.

Raven
01-14-2015, 01:52 PM
i want this fight.

Thebesteva
01-14-2015, 03:48 PM
lol Floyd could fight my grandma and he would still not kill anybody. He could probably "manage" her to a UD though.

Seriously, people act like Mayweather is fucking dudes up. Niggas lose and go to the club later that night looking the same as before the fight :lol

RsxPiimp
01-14-2015, 03:50 PM
Seriously, people act like Mayweather is fucking dudes up. Niggas lose and go to the club later that night looking the same as before the fight :lol

but seriously, you think manny can beat floyd?

Trill Clinton
01-14-2015, 04:09 PM
you geeks don't know shit about the business. its not up to floyd yet. even if he says yes, showtime and HBO will have to hammer out an agreement which could put a stop to it all. damn yall need to catch up

Trill Clinton
01-14-2015, 04:10 PM

who thinks that? and it doesn't matter how they look, they took an L.

Trill Clinton
01-14-2015, 04:16 PM

RsxPiimp
01-14-2015, 04:21 PM
The hbo-showtime agreement isn't a huge issue, it has been done before (Lennox Lewis-Tyson iirc) so im sure they'll work out the numbers amicably.

Koolaid_Man
01-14-2015, 05:00 PM
you geeks don't know shit about the business. its not up to floyd yet. even if he says yes, showtime and HBO will have to hammer out an agreement which could put a stop to it all. damn yall need to catch up

These little bitches just looking for a great white hope...he done respectfully kicked every Mexicans ass....he beat some negroes....dropped that white boy Hatton and the human catfish Manny is their last hope. ...they want this nigga to lose so bad because they are racists....The Pacster has been blood doping, using roids for years and white America turns a blind eye to it....refusing to take Olympic style drug tests on the basis of being superstitious told me all I needed to know about the Packster. ...and then white America spinning the story to say Floyd was scared. ..these white folks are the most immoral SOB's on the planet....

And lastly they claim Floyd hasn't fought anyone. .lol check his career opponents....a Prime Floyd outshines Manny any day. ..even now...and people say Manny is old forgetting that Floyd is actually older than Manny. ...and save the Manny fought more argument he should have if he was roiding up...

Koolaid_Man

Trill Clinton
01-14-2015, 05:19 PM
These little bitches just looking for a great white hope...he done respectfully kicked every Mexicans ass....he beat some negroes....dropped that white boy Hatton and the human catfish Manny is their last hope. ...they want this nigga to lose so bad because they are racists....The Pacster has been blood doping, using roids for years and white America turns a blind eye to it....refusing to take Olympic style drug tests on the basis of being superstitious told me all I needed to know about the Packster. ...and then white America spinning the story to say Floyd was scared. ..these white folks are the most immoral SOB's on the planet....

And lastly they claim Floyd hasn't fought anyone. .lol check his career opponents....a Prime Floyd outshines Manny any day. ..even now...and people say Manny is old forgetting that Floyd is actually older than Manny. ...and save the Manny fought more argument he should have if he was roiding up...

Koolaid_Man
http://i57.tinypic.com/b4j6ds.png

summed it up perfectly. and these san antonio mexicans hate him just as much. i made so much money after mayweather gave canelo a boxing lesson. they really thought canelo had a chance lol

Trill Clinton
01-14-2015, 05:20 PM
ALEX ARIZA SAYS BOB ARUM WILL "CHARLIE BROWN" FANS WITH MAYWEATHER-PACQUIAO: "HE'LL PULL THE FOOTBALL AWAY"
By Ben Thompson | January 13, 2015

http://www.fighthype.com/images/content/large/a/alexariza6.jpg (http://www.fighthype.com/images/content/large/a/alexariza6.jpg)

BT: Alex, welcome back to the States. We're not even two weeks into the new year and there's already been a lot of changes in boxing, but obviously the biggest news that fans are getting excited about is the possibility of Mayweather vs. Pacquiao finally happening.

AA: I know that Floyd wants this fight with Manny very, very, very badly. He wants this fight more than ever right now. I haven't known him that long, but I don't think I've ever heard him talk about wanting to fight anybody this much. He usually doesn't care who he fights. It could be this guy or that guy, but he really wants to fight Manny.

BT: With all the rumors about negotiations allegedly progressing, are you at least optimistic that the fight might actually happen this time?

AA: Look, of course I know and I'm privy to how one side [Team Pacquiao] works. And now I know a little about the other side [Team Mayweather] and how badly they want the fight. But I'm just going off of what I've known over the last four years. No, I'm not optimistic [about Mayweather vs. Pacquiao happening]. I know Bob [Arum] and I know that he's the one standing in the way of this, and that's why, for me, this fight isn't going to happen. Now is no different than the last five years; the determining factor on whether or not this fight is going to happen lies with Bob.

BT: One report claimed that the venue and drug testing has already been agreed to and some are speculating that the fight is close to being signed. With Michael Koncz saying that they spoke to Mayweather's people...

AA: (Cutting in) Michael Koncz said that he's talking to Mayweather's people? What people is he talking about? Listen, Mayweather's people consist of two people: Mayweather and Al Haymon. If he can't name those two people, then he's not talking to people. That's just another reason why I'm disillusioned about the chances of this fight happening. Professionals don't speak publicly on negotiations. Koncz and Bob have been talking nonsense, giving bread crumbs to a bunch of fucking starving pigeons who want to write anything. They're at Central Park with a bunch of fucking starving pigeons with press credentials around their necks just throwing them bread crumbs, and they're eating that shit up, pecking each other death to write something. Believe me, I want the fight to happen, maybe more than anyone, but I'm just waiting here for the football to get pulled away. It's better for me if I'm wrong, but I'm telling you, I think it's all an illusion. You get these reporters that are fucking drinking that shit up as if they've been in the desert for six months; they're drinking it up, they're putting it out there, it looks all good, and then in the end, Bob Arum will Charlie Brown us. I just don't get all worked up over any of that shit anymore. They agreed to the venue? Big deal! Where else are they going to have that fight? They agreed to drug testing? Duh! They've got no choice. I just don't think those reports are a big deal at all.

BT: Honestly, at first, I kind of got that same feeling as well when Arum suggested that it would be disrespectful to Mexican fans if the fight took place on May 2, during Cinco de Mayo weekend. But then...

AA: (Cutting in) How is that disrespectful? Talk about making excuses. So you want to stop the biggest fight in the history of the sport possibly because you're afraid of offending Mexican fans, who actually want to see the fight too? He's got no problems ripping them off and charging Julio [Cesar Chavez Jr.] 50% of everything he makes, or not paying the guy's taxes for six years. That's not disrespectful? He didn't mind tricking Julio into signing extensions by pretending that it's a visa. That's not disrespectful? It's disrespectful to put the biggest fight in boxing history on May 2nd, but let me rip off the prince of Mexico. Let me put him on the shelf for a year, or let me put Mikey Garcia on the shelf for a year. That's not disrespectful to the Mexicans? Chavez wants to fight Froch on the 28th of March, but Bob is telling the whole world that he's not, and that's not disrespectful? He's trying to prevent this dude from earning a living and feeding his family, but that's not disrespectful? Come on, Ben.

BT: True. That said, nobody from Team Mayweather is commenting on or disputing any of the reports, so that's probably why so many people are getting hopeful that the fight will finally get made this time.

AA: Nobody on this side needs to comment because Floyd has done everything with actions. The very first time they tried to negotiate the fight, it was Floyd who initiated that dialogue. Floyd has made offers. Whether you agree or disagree with the offer, the fact is Floyd is at least taking action and offering. Manny, all he's doing is talking. He hasn't done anything with actions. It's very easy to jump in front of a group of reporters and say, "Yeah, I want the fight." Talk is cheap. If you want this fight to happen, act like you want this fight to happen. There's been no consistency on that side. To sit there and turn offer after offer down, and then turn around and say you'll fight for free and you'll do it for charity, to me, that doesn't show somebody who really wants to fight somebody. How realistic is that? You've just taken the seriousness out of the negotiation when you say you'll fight for free. I mean seriously, at that point, you lose me. When you say that you'll fight for free and let's do it for charity, do you really want me to take you seriously? It begs the question, are you taking this seriously? You shouldn't be joking about fighting for free, seriously, because all you do is you make a joke of it. When Stephen Espinoza says that they'll offer you $40 million and 35% of pay-per-view, and a week later you turn down the offer and say you'll take less money and you'll fight for free, you've made the whole thing trivial. You've made the whole negotiations just seem trivial, so at that point, it doesn't become serious anymore, or it tells me you're not taking it serious. I mean, for me, actions speak louder than words. Manny's just talking to the public and his publicist is tweeting and they're giving you guys some crumbs to write about and get some clicks, but that's about it. I mean, come on, everybody knows Manny doesn't know what fucking hash tags are. Manny doesn't tweet or keep up with hash tagging or stuff like that. Having a publicist tweet a couple of things to get some headlines, you're not fooling anybody with that. It just makes us not want to say anything because he's clearly not taking this serious. Behind the scenes, he's not showing any of us that he wants the fight.

Manny needs to stand up and take control of his shit. At the end of the day, Manny's just a guy who's told when to fight, who to fight, and how much to fight, period! Don't be afraid to do something because you're scared you might get in trouble with Bob. When you're vague, to me, that means that you're not serious or that you're afraid to say something. Seriously Ben, if he's okay with a 60/40 split or whatever, then come out and say, "I accept that offer and Bob's got 30 days to close that deal or I'll go to the commission or I'll do whatever I have to do." Do something! Take some sort of serious action that's going to force Bob to get you what you want. This is the same thing that I've said over the last four years. Even though Floyd's the only one who's ever made an offer, at the end of the day, they're still going to blame Floyd if the fight doesn't happen. Regardless of what's being written out there, personally, I think Bob is going to make everybody believe that the fight is going to happen and then he's going to Charlie Brown us; he's going to pull the football away and then blame it on Floyd.

http://fighthype.com/news/article19007.html

Floyd Pacquiao
01-14-2015, 05:35 PM

Thebesteva
01-14-2015, 08:53 PM
but seriously, you think manny can beat floyd?

Can he? Yes. Would I bet on it? No, I think May wins that fight by running and throwing a few shots

Thebesteva
01-14-2015, 08:54 PM
who thinks that? and it doesn't matter how they look, they took an L.

Brian Nielsen was also undefeated and a legend in Denmark before an old Tyson went and fucked him up. Whats your point?

Infinite_limit
01-23-2015, 10:38 AM
I've been slammed with lame office work. Hope all is well with you brother.

http://youtu.be/dJbXjIEP6rM

hater
01-23-2015, 10:57 AM
Arum said he believes Mayweather's hesitation stems from a style concern with the left-handed Pacquiao.

"He doesn't want to fight southpaws," Arum said of Mayweather. "The worst possible opponent for him is Pacquiao.

"He's afraid to lose."

Killakobe81
01-23-2015, 12:15 PM
Arum said he believes Mayweather's hesitation stems from a style concern with the left-handed Pacquiao.

"He doesn't want to fight southpaws," Arum said of Mayweather. "The worst possible opponent for him is Pacquiao.

"He's afraid to lose."

LOL trusting the white Don King ...

Buddy Mignon
01-23-2015, 12:16 PM

Dan Rafael is nothing but a Bob Arum Shill. Like I said before... there is no contract and Manny is allowing himself to be played like a fiddle.

STEPHEN ESPINOZA REFUTES ARUM AND KONCZ: "NO CONTRACT HAS BEEN DRAFTED...WE'RE STILL TRYING TO MAKE THE FIGHT"
According to Showtime Sports Executive Vice President and General Manager Stephen Espinoza, discussions are still ongoing and no contracts have been drafted for the long-awaited mega-fight between undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather and 8-division world champion Manny Pacquiao. The news comes on the heels of statements made by both Bob Arum and Michael Koncz suggesting that all parties have agreed to terms, Pacquiao has already signed a contract, and they're just waiting on Mayweather to sign his end of the deal.

For the past week, Arum, Koncz and Pacquiao have informed anyone and everyone within earshot that they have agreed to all terms and "signed off" on their end of the deal. YouTube videos seem to be popping up daily showing Koncz, Arum and Pacquiao all sending the same message: sign the contract! In one interview, Koncz suggested that "in principle, there is a contract signed by Manny." In another interview, Arum went so far as to say, "We're all done. We've signed everything. We've agreed on all the terms. As far as we know, we've been told by the highest authority that Mayweather's people have agreed, the networks have agreed, but like they say, you can't do a play about Hamlet without Hamlet, and Hamlet, meaning Mayweather, has not yet signed on."

In the early hours of the morning, however, Espinoza took to Twitter to refute the claims made by all three men. When asked point blank by one of his followers why Mayweather has yet to sign, Espinoza replied, "Signing what? No contract has been drafted yet." As others began sharing some of the YouTube videos with him, Espinoza added, "What the hell is everyone signing???" He also explained that negotiations were still ongoing, contradicting statements made by Arum suggesting that everything is done. It seems as though yesterday, someone was lying and today, someone is telling the truth. Check out some of Espinoza's tweets below:

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article19141.html

Killakobe81
01-23-2015, 12:17 PM

not always but sometimes you are right ...but they lose all the same.

in2deep
01-23-2015, 12:17 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/b4j6ds.png

summed it up perfectly. and these san antonio mexicans hate him just as much. i made so much money after mayweather gave canelo a boxing lesson. they really thought canelo had a chance lol

Fail. Pacman has downed more mexicans than Floyd ever will. And the good ones, not the under card ones.

Buddy Mignon
01-23-2015, 12:23 PM
Fail. Pacman has downed more mexicans than Floyd ever will. And the good ones, not the under card ones.

Canelo Alverez
Marquez
Dela Hoya
Jose Castillio
Genaro Hernandez

Those were champions and some all-time Mexican greats in Hernandez, Marquez and Hernandez. Canelo is better than any fighter that Pacfish has faced.

Clipper Nation
01-23-2015, 12:28 PM

"He's afraid to lose."
Arum has zero credibility and is ruining the sport :lol

spurraider21
01-23-2015, 12:36 PM
Ain't seen black dick this deep in Kimchi holes since Russell Simmons was dicking Kimora Lee.

in2deep
01-23-2015, 12:36 PM
Canelo Alverez
Marquez
Dela Hoya
Jose Castillio
Genaro Hernandez

Those were champions and some all-time Mexican greats in Hernandez, Marquez and Hernandez. Canelo is better than any fighter that Pacfish has faced.

:lol listing an over the hill Dela Hoya :lol

Paquiao beat 2 of the top 5 Mexican legends at their peak (multiple times):
Barrera
Morales

not to mention a number of young upcoming fighters that Floyd dodged for years :lol
Márquez
Larios
Díaz
Margarito

:lol listing Delahoya :lmao wow

apalisoc_9
01-23-2015, 12:48 PM
i'm a huge manny fan tbh, but the only thing that's keeping me away from believing manny's camp 100% is Bob Arum..That old fart is the scum of the earth. That said, I'm leaning towards their story though since they are the more aggressive side.

Killakobe81
01-23-2015, 01:28 PM
Like I said the TV deal will not be easy ...
Use your brains.
it will be the richest fight in boxing history.
Damn right that BOTH sides will fight for every percentage point.
ARum Manny just trying to force PBF's side by calling him out publicly and you suckas are buying it.

STILL being negotiated.

That being said I still want this fight ...

Killakobe81
01-23-2015, 01:29 PM
i'm a huge manny fan tbh, but the only thing that's keeping me away from believing manny's camp 100% is Bob Arum..That old fart is the scum of the earth. That said, I'm leaning towards their story though since they are the more aggressive side.

Of course they are because they dont want PBF making a full 20% more on the richest fight in history. It's all politics.

Buddy Mignon
01-23-2015, 02:11 PM
Like I said the TV deal will not be easy ...
Use your brains.
it will be the richest fight in boxing history.
Damn right that BOTH sides will fight for every percentage point.
ARum Manny just trying to force PBF's side by calling him out publicly and you suckas are buying it.

STILL being negotiated.

That being said I still want this fight ...

I want it too but it ain't happening. Manny comes to the public talking that shit about he'll fight for free or less money than Floyd, but in reality that nigga is all about the money. He's a preacher and a politician... nuff said.

Cry Havoc
01-23-2015, 02:25 PM
:lol Not at all shocking that Lakers fans like a pussy who runs his mouth all day long about other people. Meanwhile 95% of the rest of NBA fans know how full of shit he is.