PDA

View Full Version : Former Mavericks Fan Amnesty Program

Marcus Bryant
09-01-2005, 10:16 AM
http://www.bspn.com/mavs_amnesty.htm

New York (DP) - Under a previously undiscovered clause of the NBA's new Collective Bargaining Agreement, bandwagoning Metroplex area Mavericks fans will have a one-time opportunity to switch their allegiance to the San Antonio Spurs prior to the start of the 2005-06 season, no questions asked.

MiNuS
09-01-2005, 10:20 AM
Bow Now To Your Master

CubanMustGo
09-01-2005, 10:22 AM
New York (DP) - Under a previously undiscovered clause of the NBA's new Collective Bargaining Agreement, bandwagoning Metroplex area Mavericks fans will have a one-time opportunity to switch their allegiance to the San Antonio Spurs prior to the start of the 2005-06 season, no questions asked.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

SpursWoman
09-01-2005, 10:24 AM
:lol :lol

WalterBenitez
09-01-2005, 10:25 AM
too good man, :lmao

SpursChampsIII
09-01-2005, 10:28 AM
If gas prices weren't going up so fast, I would have a good laugh.

50 cent
09-01-2005, 10:29 AM
:lmao

mouse
09-01-2005, 10:30 AM
Let's see who is laughing when your 2-2 to the Sonics again, If I remember right, 98% of this forum dove off the Spurs wagon last season, must I go to page 200 to find your bandwagon jumping posts?

Funny how you so called fans talk bad about a player and yet you worship him when he's on your team. Pathetic you all are,

SpursChampsIII
09-01-2005, 10:38 AM
Let's see who is laughing when your 2-2 to the Sonics again, If I remember right, 98% of this forum dove off the Spurs wagon last season, must I go to page 200 to find your bandwagon jumping posts?

Funny how you so called fans talk bad about a player and yet you worship him when he's on your team. Pathetic you all are,

Hey dude, I'm glad you didn't jump off that chair after you put the noose around your neck. Funny how far your team(?) has fallen since the 50-point whipping you put on the helpless Spurs before the playoffs last season...don't make me go back to your posts after that useless win. Any day now, we are going to trade Rasho for Nowitzski, so save your suicide until you really need it. :lol :lol :lol :lol

ShoogarBear
09-01-2005, 10:39 AM
Let's see who is laughing when your 2-2 to the Sonics again

So you now must look for your glory in the middle of playoff series the Spurs end up winning anyway?

Pathetic you all are,
Yoda you are not.

CaptainLate
09-01-2005, 10:44 AM
If gas prices weren't going up so fast, I would have a good laugh.

As an oil & gas investment consultant, I'm loving it. Oil per barrel has more than doubled since two years ago, and it probably has another $30+ to go. Remember, the prez and vp are heavy into the stuff. You think they want to see $30 oil? Of course, even at that price, being a cash flow investment you'd still make $$.

nkdlunch
09-01-2005, 10:49 AM

the question is... will the Mavs make the playoffs nex year?

mouse
09-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Any day now, we are going to trade Rasho for Nowitzski, so save your suicide until you really need it. :lol :lol :lol :lol
That will be the day I beacome a Spurs fan ,and I rather watch the WNBA then the soft spurs in the playoffs.

According to page 125 Rasho was the best thing to ever happen to the Spurs. How fast you all abandon your own players.

AlamoSpursFan
09-01-2005, 11:19 AM
I'm surprised Mouse hasn't gone to the "See, the Mavs are so great the Spurs are trying to get all of their players!" card...

:lmao

batman2883
09-01-2005, 11:21 AM

Fuck that, ive never bandwagoned once in my life, Spurs have always been the best team around, now they just are proving it to the world. The fucking Sonics dont have anyone left anymore, they lost their coach, AD, and Jerome James. The Mavs, have no team left.....so sad

ShoogarBear
09-01-2005, 11:24 AM
I'm surprised Mouse hasn't gone to the "See, the Mavs are so great the Spurs are trying to get all of their players!" card...

The Mavs did have great players, no question.

Unfortunately they also had an assclown of a coach who was more interested in gimmicky moves to win Coach of the Year awards than in actual titles.

MiNuS
09-01-2005, 11:25 AM
The day that happens, is the day I become a WNBA Fan http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smismokin.gifIf I were you I'd be inquiring about season tickets for the Sparks. The way the Mavs are going they are giving away talent like its going out fashion!

Dirk is next. He'll be out in the next 2 years!

you better get a hold of username "minnie mouse" SOON! WNBA here you go!

here is your sig:
http://www.orangecountyfineart.com/lefcort_images/517-1036%20minnie%20mouse%20295x225.jpg

batman2883
09-01-2005, 11:32 AM
The Mavs did have great players, no question.

Unfortunately they also had an assclown of a coach who was more interested in gimmicky moves to win Coach of the Year awards than in actual titles.

No i think they have a great coach, Avery is still a Spur at heart, so he was like yo Mike man im gonna cut, you but were still gonna pay you but only if you go to the Spurs, and they cut a deal

ShoogarBear
09-01-2005, 11:35 AM
No i think they have a great coach, Avery is still a Spur at heart, so he was like yo Mike man im gonna cut, you but were still gonna pay you but only if you go to the Spurs, and they cut a deal
I'm not talking about Avery.

mouse
09-01-2005, 11:39 AM
the question is... will the Mavs make the playoffs nex year?

that's like saying will SR bann another 50 posters by nov 15th, you know the Mighty Mighty Mavericks will not only make the playoffs?, but they will sweep anyone who gets in thier way, This is Mark Cubans season , and he has a plan
He will stop at nothing to make sure The might mighty Dallas Mavericks are the 2006 NBA Champions,

deal with it, you have no choice but to..........

ShoogarBear
09-01-2005, 11:41 AM
This is Mark Cubans season , and he has a plan

But if he told us what it was, it would kill us with laughter.

Jdspur20
09-01-2005, 11:43 AM
that's like saying will SR bann another 50 posters by nov 15th, you know the Mighty Mighty Mavericks will not only make the playoffs?, but they will sweep anyone who gets in thier way, This is Mark Cubans season , and he has a plan
He will stop at nothing to make sure The might mighty Dallas Mavericks are the 2006 NBA Champions,

whatever helps you sleep at night.

mouse
09-01-2005, 11:54 AM
But if he told us what it was, it would kill us with laughter.

They laughed at coach Pop at one time also. And look at him now, Avery is twice a good as Pop will ever be, And trust me my man ,this season you will see

mouse
09-01-2005, 11:54 AM
whatever helps you sleep at night.

let's keep your sister out this ok?

nkdlunch
09-01-2005, 12:08 PM

I think it's time for your medication immediately!

ShoogarBear
09-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Avery is twice a good as Pop will ever be, And trust me my man ,this season you will see
You trying out for Def Poetry?

TDMVPDPOY
09-01-2005, 01:35 PM
let's keep your sister out this ok?

ROFLMAO

mouse
09-01-2005, 02:14 PM
I think it's time for your medication immediately!

That 50 point ass whoop the Mavericks gave your Spurs last time they met was all the medication I will ever need :smokin

ShoogarBear
09-01-2005, 06:28 PM
That 50 point ass whoop the Mavericks gave your Spurs last time they met was all the medication I will ever need :smokin
So now you get all your pleasure from single-game wins?

Soon you'll be celebrating the first-quarter leads . . .

Sense
09-01-2005, 06:30 PM
That will be the day I beacome a Spurs fan ,and I rather watch the WNBA then the soft spurs in the playoffs.

According to page 125 Rasho was the best thing to ever happen to the Spurs. How fast you all abandon your own players.

Ok you've gone from funny and respectable to a complete idiot. :blah

Sense
09-01-2005, 06:30 PM

Without who?

And also, how did the series end?

Hook Dem
09-01-2005, 07:25 PM

According to you Mouse, every year is the mighty mighty mavericks year! Haven't we heard this before? like last year? http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/3984/maverickssuck8br.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Rustinpeace9
09-01-2005, 07:28 PM
So you now must look for your glory in the middle of playoff series the Spurs end up winning anyway?

Yoda you are not.

HAHA good one man, that made my day! haha