PDA

View Full Version : Time To End Iraq-

bigzak25
09-01-2005, 10:20 AM
Enough Iraqi's have been trained to take care of their own.

I feel the US should pull out, WITHOUT actually pulling out.

Pull all of our forces from the cities and relocate them to the Borders....build fences, have security posts....whatever to keep the influx of more radical haters OUT.

When the 'insurgents' see that the Major US presence is gone from the cities, I believe they will get brazen....come out to play instead of being scared little cockroaches....THAT'S WHEN WE HIT THEM....we got special ops groups that are TAILOR MADE for shit like that....WE PLAY THEIR GAME...AND WE PLAY IT BETTER...WITH BETTER TRAINED MEN AND BETTER EQUIPMENT....

Knock'em out...one stupid 'insurgent' group at a time, one stupid 'insurgent' at a time if necessary.....

Eventually, the attacks will stop to a point where the Iraqi forces can handle 100% of them, the borders will be secured, and our Troops can come home....SURE we'll still have a few bases around Iraq, maybe an Embassy (if we don't already, sorry i'm a little igorant on that point)....and IF THE IRAQI'S EVER NEED ASSSISTANCE? Big Brother USA will be there to KICK ASS IN AN INSTANT.

Anyhow....that's what I think should happen. Pull the TRIGGER Mr. President. :tu

bigzak25
09-01-2005, 10:23 AM
well, let me backtrack a bit....we can keep forces in and around any infrastructure building and rebuilding effort IF ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY....and of course, in and around the Iraqi People's Oil Supplies.

Useruser666
09-01-2005, 11:03 AM
I think that's called Israel?

Vashner
09-01-2005, 02:58 PM
It would not make sense to pour more people into the disaster area.

The more soldiers the more logisitics just to support them.

There are 30,000 troops on the way that's enough.

Now go take a chill pill and stop being paranoid..

Freedom in Iraq is important too.. we can finish the mission..

It's NOT vietnam where you have whole divisions of nme troops and 100's of friendly
casualties everyday..

bigzak25
09-01-2005, 06:22 PM
If they pull out now whatever credibility the US had left will be gone.

read the post. give the illusion of pulling out. when needed strike quick and hard and get the fuck out of dodge again.

focus our troops on border patrol and infrastructure protection.

time to empower the Iraqi's to police their own.

and i gotta say, alot of our troops would be better served helping out in New Orleans right now...AND I AM AN AVID BUSH SUPPORTER...THAT JUST MEANS I EXPECT MORE OUT OF HIM. :tu

Cant_Be_Faded
09-01-2005, 06:23 PM
Zak you're being anti-american.................