PDA

View Full Version : OT: Report: Cavs ignore play calls, discuss Blatt's issues with opponents

ducks
01-14-2015, 10:16 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/report--cavs-ignore-play-calls--discuss-blatt-s-coaching-issues-with-opponents-210405860.html

Malik Hairston
01-14-2015, 10:18 PM
Not surprising, tbh..

LeCoon is one of the most cancerous players in NBA history..the only reason he won in Miami was because Riley runs the entire organization and has complete control..

StrengthAndHonor
01-14-2015, 10:22 PM
Not surprising, tbh..

LeCoon is one of the most cancerous players in NBA history..the only reason he won in Miami was because Riley runs the entire organization and has complete control..
He's being exposed that for sure...

Malik Hairston
01-14-2015, 10:25 PM
^^ He's going to get a pass, though, because everybody loves him again for returning to Cleveland..

Blatt and Love will be this year's scapegoats..

FkLA
01-14-2015, 10:26 PM
Ive always been a big Bron fan but if true this is fucked up. His legacy should rightfully take a huge hit if he is indeed running the organization. Love needs to start playing defense if he expects to close out games. Its actually pretty admirable on Blatt's part that he's not scared to make that call tbh.

ducks
01-14-2015, 10:28 PM
so the assistant coach is not running good plays

pgardn
01-14-2015, 10:29 PM
Who would want to coach that team?

High expectations immediately with guys concerned about their marketability.

ducks
01-14-2015, 10:31 PM
james wanted love had they not gotten love I bet they have 5 more wins if not more

Malik Hairston
01-14-2015, 10:31 PM

That's a storyline that has been ignored, too..

Blatt signed with the Cavs before knowing Lebron and Love were even going to join IIRC..this was supposed to be a low-key, first experience for him..unfortunately, this is going to hurt his reputation as a coach before he even receives a fair chance..

Mugen
01-14-2015, 10:34 PM

:lol Mark Jackson's name has been thrown around as somebody that Lebron's camp wants, which is all you need to know about the BBIQ of that group tbh.

StrengthAndHonor
01-14-2015, 10:34 PM

Woj implied Mark Jackson could replace Blatt.

Wojnarowski insinuates that Jackson — who signed with Klutch Sports this summer — would thusly be next in line to coach the 19-20 Cleveland Cavaliers, for the same reasons Creative Artists had once dictated the direction of the New York Knicks (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24512201/phil-jackson-says-caas-knicks-ties-carry-no-weight-with-him). In essence, LeBron could broker a deal for Blatt’s replacement from both sides of the fence.
Pushes aside, he really does have Blatt by the blalls.

[Yahoo Sports (https://sports.yahoo.com/news/cavs-need-lebron-james-to-show-leadership-he-promised-173753124.html)] Whatever James’ agenda on the coaching front, there were those who believed they had it pegged back in the summer. It was no accident Mark Jackson left one of the most powerful agents in basketball to become a client of Paul’s. Paul had no coaching clients, but immense leverage within the Cavaliers. To hear Jackson overpraising James and the team’s talent on television – even defending James on giving Blatt a tepid public endorsement – delivers light in itself to this alliance.

ducks
01-14-2015, 10:36 PM
:lol Mark Jackson's name has been thrown around as somebody that Lebron's camp wants, which is all you need to know about the BBIQ of that group tbh.

mark is great at d not o
and mark would love loves d

LOL

ElNono
01-14-2015, 10:37 PM

:lol I was reading Mark change agents over the summer, he's now represented by the same manager that reps Lebron...

IOW, it's inevitable he'll land there...

sook
01-14-2015, 10:38 PM
pussy league.

baseline bum
01-14-2015, 10:38 PM
Woj implied Mark Jackson could replace Blatt.

Wojnarowski insinuates that Jackson — who signed with Klutch Sports this summer — would thusly be next in line to coach the 19-20 Cleveland Cavaliers, for the same reasons Creative Artists had once dictated the direction of the New York Knicks (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24512201/phil-jackson-says-caas-knicks-ties-carry-no-weight-with-him). In essence, LeBron could broker a deal for Blatt’s replacement from both sides of the fence.
Pushes aside, he really does have Blatt by the blalls.

[Yahoo Sports (https://sports.yahoo.com/news/cavs-need-lebron-james-to-show-leadership-he-promised-173753124.html)] Whatever James’ agenda on the coaching front, there were those who believed they had it pegged back in the summer. It was no accident Mark Jackson left one of the most powerful agents in basketball to become a client of Paul’s. Paul had no coaching clients, but immense leverage within the Cavaliers. To hear Jackson overpraising James and the team’s talent on television – even defending James on giving Blatt a tepid public endorsement – delivers light in itself to this alliance.

Holy fuck, I was just making shit up when I said the Cavs hiring Mark Jackson would be the perfect cap to their fail season. Can't believe it's actually gonna happen! :lmao

Silver&Black
01-14-2015, 10:39 PM

Please God....let this happen.

Mugen
01-14-2015, 10:41 PM
:lol Warriors went from a 1st round exit team with a terrible offense to being on pace to challenge the Jordan Bulls' 72-10 record after canning the Preacher tbh.

It's a shame that Blatt really isn't given a fair shake here despite leading career losers like Kyrie and Love to their best ever regular season start at 19-20......

midnightpulp
01-14-2015, 10:44 PM
Fire him, Cavs. Please.

Then Pop can bring him on as an assistant and groom him to take over the team once he retires to Napa Valley :downspin:

Mugen
01-14-2015, 10:46 PM
:lol Bron before Game 5: "Follow my lead"....blown out 3rd straight game
:lol "Together"....into the 6th spot in the Eastern Conference
:lol Cursed city with a river of fire
:lol Hoops Czar still the biggest faggot in CLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6S1JoCSVNU

:lmao

lefty
01-14-2015, 10:49 PM
Not surprising, tbh..

You finally took his dick out of your mouth?

It's no wonder you can see clearly now

ElNono
01-14-2015, 10:51 PM
:lol Bron before Game 5: "Follow my lead"....blown out 3rd straight game
:lol "Together"....into the 6th spot in the Eastern Conference
:lol Cursed city with a river of fire
:lol Hoops Czar still the biggest faggot in CLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6S1JoCSVNU

:lmao

:lol

FkLA
01-14-2015, 10:52 PM
Fire him, Cavs. Please.

Then Pop can bring him on as an assistant and groom him to take over the team once he retires to Napa Valley :downspin:

Yeah I'd take him on the Spurs. Takes huge balls to treat a player the organization traded the #1 overall pick for like the overrated POS that he is.

01-14-2015, 11:01 PM
Not surprising, tbh..

So we're you a heat fan, not a Lebron fan?

01-14-2015, 11:02 PM
Messina > Blatt

01-14-2015, 11:03 PM
I hope he stays in Cleveland, or at least in the east. Would suck if the thunder hired him.

pgardn
01-14-2015, 11:04 PM
Mark Jackson...

Yep.
Thatll work.

At least it would get the clown off ESPN.

Malik Hairston
01-14-2015, 11:07 PM
So we're you a heat fan, not a Lebron fan?

No, I was a Lebron fan, I always gave him the benefit of the doubt, and I thought his time in Miami turned him into a winning basketball player that didn't care about the opinions of others..

Returning to Cleveland changed all that, tbh, on various levels..

Chris
01-14-2015, 11:10 PM
:lol Kevin Love

timtonymanu
01-14-2015, 11:14 PM
I feel for Coach Blatt. Hopefully he gets better treatment on another team.

:lol Mark Jackson? Really, LeBron?

ducks
01-14-2015, 11:15 PM
james wanted love and his d enough said about his iq

HI-FI
01-14-2015, 11:28 PM
I wouldn't worry about Blatt, he's a smart guy and the Tribe will take care of its own....probably getting an upper management job in finance as we speak....

LeBron is such a moron. I predicted he'd return to Cleveland but didn't figure it would happen this soon and be this messy. Nigga literally didn't learn anything from his first stint. This just elevates my nig Riles even further.

Clipper Nation
01-14-2015, 11:29 PM
Kevin Scrub and Kyrie are such cancers and apparently coach-killers, not to mention losers who will never win anything... SMH.

It'll all be pinned on LeBron per usual, though, even though if LeBron really wanted Blatt fired he'd already be gone by now :lol

unleashbaynes
01-14-2015, 11:34 PM
Frankly it's disgusting that an organization would allow this level of unprofessionalism to exist. Reflects poorly on the entire league....

Kool Bob Love
01-14-2015, 11:58 PM

:lol

01-15-2015, 12:10 AM
I wouldn't worry about Blatt, he's a smart guy and the Tribe will take care of its own....probably getting an upper management job in finance as we speak....

LeBron is such a moron. I predicted he'd return to Cleveland but didn't figure it would happen this soon and be this messy. Nigga literally didn't learn anything from his first stint. This just elevates my nig Riles even further.

:wow Pat riles winning two ships in four in spite of the career loser Lebron on his roster

Goat

Venti Quattro
01-15-2015, 12:37 AM
This just elevates my nig Riles even further.

Riles is just the motherfucking Mafia. He coached the Lakers to 8 Finals trips and won 5 of them while he had 4 Finals trips with Miami and won 3 of them. He is an OG.

My problem with LeBron is I thought that the two titles and The Essay meant that he has already matured... but old habits die hard for him, apparently. He doesn't even have the balls to tell his problems with his coach TO his coach. Instead, he goes on telling other people how Jew Blatt is this and that and it doesn't really fix anything.

The Cavs are a mess right now and if LeBron, or any one of the, wants to help then they should talk to David Blatt and not with other people, and they especially shouldn't talk shit about Jew Blatt with their opponents. After all, who coaches them anyway??

-21-
01-15-2015, 12:46 AM
Riles is just the motherfucking Mafia. He coached the Lakers to 8 Finals trips and won 5 of them while he had 4 Finals trips with Miami and won 3 of them. He is an OG.

My problem with LeBron is I thought that the two titles and The Essay meant that he has already matured... but old habits die hard for him, apparently. He doesn't even have the balls to tell his problems with his coach TO his coach. Instead, he goes on telling other people how Jew Blatt is this and that and it doesn't really fix anything.

The Cavs are a mess right now and if LeBron, or any one of the, wants to help then they should talk to David Blatt and not with other people, and they especially shouldn't talk shit about Jew Blatt with their opponents. After all, who coaches them anyway??

Didn't Riley make 5 Finals trips with Miami?

06, 11, 12, 13 and 14.

Venti Quattro
01-15-2015, 12:48 AM
Didn't Riley make 5 Finals trips with Miami?

06, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Oops I stand corrected. You are right, he had 5 and then won 3 of them. Still a .600 clip in the Finals.

HI-FI
01-15-2015, 01:07 AM

Riles will always be the shit to me. Lakers were my team growing up, that's why I always put Magic in my top 3. I just couldn't root for them when the Triumvurate of assholes took over.

Cleveland's problem is it all starts with the top, so Gilbert lets Lebron do whatever he wants. Part of that is Cleveland isn't exactly a realtors' wet dream, so Gilbert does everything to keep Lebron happy which just keeps backfiring. If there is a Decision 3.... :lol

Killakobe81
01-15-2015, 08:56 AM

LOL, Harlem does turn quickly ...

I actually prefer the non James fanboi version.

Killakobe81
01-15-2015, 09:07 AM
Kevin Scrub and Kyrie are such cancers and apparently coach-killers, not to mention losers who will never win anything... SMH.

It'll all be pinned on LeBron per usual, though, even though if LeBron really wanted Blatt fired he'd already be gone by now :lol

CN now that Harlem has left the building is in the first pew in the Church of Lebron ... I think y'all posts are funny. The Lebron narrative certainly has changed on here.
But I refuse to judge Lebron this year until he is healthy and/or until these reports are confirmed. I think the idea of combining Uncle Drew with Lebron's grampa sounds great on paper and is probably great in 2k15 but is one of those were fit did not seem solid to me. A space 4 on offense Like Love makes sense but a ball dominant guard with Lebron never did. Wade had to really adjust his game as he headed past his peak but he was willing to do so to win. Kyrie hasnt hit his prime or made a significant mark in the league though he has said all the right things he cannot be happy with everything flowing through James first. A PG like Lowry or a prime Fisher (as long as there was another playmaker to help James) would be a much better fit. Lebron is so unique I think because he is the best player you have to complement him the right way to get championships. Chalmers had his faults but he did the little things needed and stayed out of James way ..

aussie91
01-15-2015, 11:13 AM
Lebron is finally figuring out how important Wade and Bosh were to the team. I would go as far to say Wade played a role in not allowing Lebron to get Spoelstra sacked in the first season.Not to mention he is playing with two of the most overrated stat paders in NBA history

JMarkJohns
01-15-2015, 04:49 PM
Holy fuck, I was just making shit up when I said the Cavs hiring Mark Jackson would be the perfect cap to their fail season. Can't believe it's actually gonna happen! :lmao

Anything that gets him off TV. Makes my ears bleed with stupidity. Other day said Draymond Green was a MAX player.

DMC
01-15-2015, 04:50 PM
Kobe did the same to Byron and everyone thought it was a good idea.

Spurs9
01-15-2015, 05:11 PM
Its amazing how when these players just quit they try to throw the blame on the coach. ":cry We get paid millions of dollars and will only play hard when its a coach we like :cry" This is the kind of result you get when you have a bunch of guys who are more concerned with individual performance over the team overall. They start losing a few games and not putting the effort on the defensive end so they need a out to why they are struggling so they put the spotlight on the coach because they aren't m:crytivated enough. The league has really gone downhill over the years with so many divas in the spotlight who are mental midgets. They would be in a much better spot if they would have kept Wiggins tbh, he seems like a more more humble than Kevin L:lolve and doesn't seem entitled yet.

100%duncan
01-15-2015, 11:01 PM
Mark jakson :rollin

DMC
01-16-2015, 12:40 AM
Its amazing how when these players just quit they try to throw the blame on the coach. ":cry We get paid millions of dollars and will only play hard when its a coach we like :cry" This is the kind of result you get when you have a bunch of guys who are more concerned with individual performance over the team overall. They start losing a few games and not putting the effort on the defensive end so they need a out to why they are struggling so they put the spotlight on the coach because they aren't m:crytivated enough. The league has really gone downhill over the years with so many divas in the spotlight who are mental midgets. They would be in a much better spot if they would have kept Wiggins tbh, he seems like a more more humble than Kevin L:lolve and doesn't seem entitled yet.

There's a conundrum though. The guys are paid millions because THEY are the reason the fans show up. They know that. The coach is expendable, no one gives a shit who's coaching on team like that. When you are the hot commodity, your agent knows it, your teammates know it, you know it, and the team owner knows it. There's a reason coaches often make less than many NBA role players.