PDA

View Full Version : People Who Put Bumper Stickers All Over Their Cars Must Have Mental Problems

Koolaid_Man
01-15-2015, 07:34 AM
I think so....only a moron would do this tbh....people with emotional problems or some sort of complex....it is one of the more dumber bi-products of freedom and expression....I would NEVER EVER put such shit on my clean ride...

I hate Bush
I hate Obama
I love Dogs
I love Cats
I love my wife

I mean plastering bumper stickers all over your car to express your deepest convictions is just plain ole retarded...Wake up people...no one gives a fuck....stop the madness and stupidity...when I see this I just see another moron on the road....:lol

cantthinkofanything
01-15-2015, 07:44 AM
I think so....only a moron would do this tbh....people with emotional problems or some sort of complex....it is one of the more dumber bi-products of freedom and expression....I would NEVER EVER put such shit on my clean ride...I hate BushI hate Obama I love Dogs I love Cats I love my wife I mean plastering bumper stickers all over your car to express your deepest convictions is just plain ole retarded...Wake up people...no one gives a fuck....stop the madness and stupidity...when I see this I just see another moron on the road....:lolYou got any tats tbh?

Koolaid_Man
01-15-2015, 07:52 AM
You got any tats tbh?

I tatted muh dick the color of a deadly snake....:lol

but if I do the ho's can't see them...unless we're fucking and I'm dancing and shaking and being sexy and shit :lol

FkLA
01-15-2015, 08:55 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71xwpTtsVJL._SY450_.jpg

^got this on my car :flag:

ohmwrecker
01-15-2015, 09:17 AM
It's like you were born yesterday.

cantthinkofanything
01-15-2015, 09:24 AM
I tatted muh dick the color of a deadly snake....:lol

but if I do the ho's can't see them...unless we're fucking and I'm dancing and shaking and being sexy and shit :lol

wtf. have you been up all night drinking syzzrup???