PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: "Me and Kyrie run the show" -Lebron

apalisoc_9
01-17-2015, 02:45 AM
Still better than Kobe in the all-time list..

But way to ruin your teams chemistry..

Just awful...

Not only is his game declining but his reputation and identity as a team first player is going down the drain too..

I'm really disappointed.

01-17-2015, 02:47 AM
Saw a clip of him earlier where he turned the ball over on a horrible pass, then jogged back on defense.

BatManu20
01-17-2015, 02:49 AM
Saw a clip of him earlier where he turned the ball over on a horrible pass, then jogged back on defense.

01-17-2015, 03:02 AM
555947932805890048:lmao saw that too

Red Hawk #21
01-17-2015, 03:28 AM
I swear the OP is such a fucking shitty poster. So your vagina now hurts simply because Lebron said him and Kyrie "Run the Show"? Really? OP has completely stolen HH's Posting style, the only difference is HH actually knows his shit while you on the other hand just spew bullshit. :wakeup

Red Hawk #21
01-17-2015, 03:35 AM
:cry :cry Just awful...

Not only is his game declining but his reputation and identity as a team first player is going down the drain too..

I'm really disappointed. :cry :cry

Bynumite
01-17-2015, 03:52 AM
:lol Fails miserably at playing the role of GM
:lol Multiple reports saying Lebron will have no problem leaving Cleveland again
:lol Talks about reuniting with Wade midcourt on national TV
:lol Throws his coach and teammates under the bus
:lol Doesn't run Blatt's plays
:lol Mails it in on defense
:lol And now throws the little chemistry Cleveland had out the window

Lebeta is a cancerPERIOD

Red Hawk #21
01-17-2015, 04:02 AM
LeBron James has to be the most scrutinized player in league history. The way people grasp at straws to criticize this man is unbelievable.

Bynumite
01-17-2015, 04:07 AM
LeBron James has to be the most scrutinized player in league history. The way people grasp at straws to criticize this man is unbelievable.

Why did he discuss leaving Cleveland with Wade midcourt when surrounded by cameras? Why did he say "Me and Kyrie run the show" to the media?

Lebeta obviously loves the attention.

Red Hawk #21
01-17-2015, 05:11 AM
Why did he discuss leaving Cleveland with Wade midcourt when surrounded by cameras? Why did he say "Me and Kyrie run the show" to the media?

Lebeta obviously loves the attention.

Or maybe he's being scrutinized for pretty much anything he says or does.

Brazil
01-17-2015, 07:24 AM
I swear the OP is such a fucking shitty poster. So your vagina now hurts simply because Lebron said him and Kyrie "Run the Show"? Really? OP has completely stolen HH's Posting style, the only difference is HH actually knows his shit while you on the other hand just spew bullshit. :wakeup

Same posting style same schticks same poster

Kool Bob Love
01-17-2015, 10:31 AM

Canadianheat already said that OP is his troll.

sook
01-17-2015, 12:31 PM

Its HH's alt. :lol

m>s
01-17-2015, 12:39 PM
in this past this is true but this year everything has been very justifiable

01-17-2015, 01:24 PM

Malik Hairston
01-17-2015, 01:26 PM
:lol the only alts I've ever had didn't post anything like my original username..

Why would anybody create an alt and make their identity obvious if they were trying to hide it? Amateurs, tbh..

Anyways, OP is one of the 5 most knowledgeable posters on ST, and arguably the best prognosticator now that TimmytoZo is gone(RIP)..so, it's a compliment to be compared to him in any capacity, tbh..

sook
01-17-2015, 01:45 PM
:lol the only alts I've ever had didn't post anything like my original username..

Why would anybody create an alt and make their identity obvious if they were trying to hide it? Amateurs, tbh..

Anyways, OP is one of the 5 most knowledgeable posters on ST, and arguably the best prognosticator now that TimmytoZo is gone(RIP)..so, it's a compliment to be compared to him in any capacity, tbh..

you can't be fucking serious at this point :lmao

Malik Hairston
01-17-2015, 01:50 PM
Crazy that apalisoc and I used to hate on each other's takes all the time, tbh:lol..seems like ages ago..

sook
01-17-2015, 01:53 PM
Well,pretend hate is always easy to get over. applesauce or w.e, your alt troll, has some of the worst takes I've ever seen. He has a picture of Kiwi glued to his dick so he doesn't wake up in the morning and forget what to get off to :lol

Fabbs
01-17-2015, 02:07 PM
Still better than Kobe in the all-time list..

But way to ruin your teams chemistry..

Just awful...

I'm really disappointed.
Is there a link to this?
Finding it hard to believe LeBron would share lead duties with a putz like Irving.

Gummi Clutch
01-17-2015, 02:17 PM
Well,pretend hate is always easy to get over. applesauce or w.e, your alt troll, has some of the worst takes I've ever seen. He has a picture of Kiwi glued to his dick so he doesn't wake up in the morning and forget what to get off to :lol
:lmao

Malik Hairston
01-17-2015, 02:21 PM

Apalisoc is actually one of the most subtle geniuses on ST, there are so many intricacies and nuances to his posts, tbh..

I once felt the same way as many of the posters here, thinking "why does this dude keep spamming?", until I noticed a specific post of his with a level of abstract trolling/subtlety that is rarely seen on an internet forum..

On the surface, it appears that he's simply creating an abundance of Kawhi threads, but if you look closely, you'll see a subtle pattern and formulaic approach to the way he presents his threads..

RsxPiimp
01-17-2015, 02:34 PM
There absolutely no way apalisoc is HH's troll:lol I've seen these dudes disagree several times in the past. HH is obviously an all time great and it's no surprise people copy his schtick.

01-17-2015, 02:43 PM
:lol

apalisoc_9
01-17-2015, 03:26 PM
Harlem and I disagree on many things, tbh.

spurraider21
01-17-2015, 05:44 PM
:lmao prognosticator:lmao always just picks his favorite teams to win it all
:lmao obvious alt that was created the day after the decision and has been inactive since the decision part II

lefty
01-17-2015, 05:45 PM
As long as tlongII doesn't ring

spurraider21
01-17-2015, 05:46 PM
applesauce is likely one of HH's accounts. But even if isn't, the mutual dicksucking is nothing he's not used to. Same shit happened with the thunderpup alt and irishocks many accounts

I'm not gna pretend to know exactly who is running which, but there's about 3 guys running 7-8 prominent accounts. Either way it's sad but at least entertaining. For that I thank them

sook
01-17-2015, 06:01 PM
I hate giving credit when the likes of rsxgimp are 10" down in their throats, but Malik Hairston does know his shit depending on where you set the bar. When Dmo stepped up his game and Harden's defense had improved he was one of the few that caught on early. That being said, yes, there are a couple of posters using a number of accounts. The Lebron love and Lebron hate don't just magically appear and disappear at the same time. Thunderup is not of them, he is busy with some other stuff atm and doesn't really have the time to do so.

lefty
01-17-2015, 06:21 PM
:lol at Lebron's defense

At least Kobe tries TBH

LkrFan
01-17-2015, 06:38 PM
LeHype is playing alongside 2 all stars. If he doesn't make it outta the EC, standby LeSpur Fans ;)

Red Hawk #21
01-17-2015, 07:41 PM

Canadianheat already said that OP is his troll.

Its HH's alt. :lol

Just got in from work. I can't believe this shit. So you mean to tell me OP and HH37 are the same person? What the Fuck is Malik Hairston doing? Are you getting high and then posting under the apalisoc_9 alt or something? This shit is crazy :rollin

adonis827
01-17-2015, 10:11 PM
This statement must be a diss for KLove