PDA

View Full Version : OT: Floyd Mayweather Sr. Says Son Will Give Manny Pacquiao The Beating Of His Life

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2015, 03:28 PM
:lmao I believe him tbh...:lol the Mayweather's are fucking hilarious..but Floyd is gonna tax his little Asian ass :toast

“I see him giving Pacquiao a good beat down, him bleeding out the ear, out the noise, out the mouth, out the eyes,” Mayweather Sr. said in an interview with Thaboxingvoice. “That what I’m talking about. Pacquiao can’t even beat Canelo [Alvarez]. Pacquiao ain’t stronger than Canelo. Pacquiao don’t box as good as Canelo. He hits much harder, much better boxer. All we going to do right now is time him to death.”

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/579437/20150117/boxing-news-mayweather-pacquiao-sr-trash-talk.htm#.VLrE2iyC2iA

AlexJones
01-17-2015, 03:30 PM
There's zero chance Floyd is gonna mess around and really try to fuck Manny up. He's gonna cruise to that split decision

RsxPiimp
01-17-2015, 03:46 PM
:lmao I believe him tbh...:lol

So you also believe him when he said this tbh :lol

Floyd Mayweather Sr.

“. If I was my son, I have my reasons why I would not fight that man. I would have my reasons for not fighting that little bitty man. I got my reasons why, If my son’s fighting that little man, I’m concerned about my son’s life”

ducking fight is a family tradition :lmao

RsxPiimp
01-17-2015, 03:47 PM
:ihit

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2015, 03:56 PM
Listen Rx Shrimp....how much you want to wager on the this fight...we can moderate it so no one claims welshing...

Trill Clinton
01-17-2015, 04:03 PM
Mayweather-Pacquiao Talks Stalled By Network Battle

UNDEFEATED pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. wants the May 2 fight against eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao, but the executive vice president and general manager of Showtime in Stephen Espinoza said the issue of which network will televise the delayed broadcast between Showtime and HBO Sports is holding up a final agreement.

Showtime has completed four fights in a $200 million six-fight deal with Mayweather, while HBO Sports carries Pacquiao’s fights.

Back when the networks got together in 2002 to stage the Mike Tyson vs. Lennox Lewis pay-per-view, they contractually agreed to allow the winner's network to secure the delayed broadcast of the pay-per-view. This time around, HBO is not willing to agree to those terms. HBO wants both networks to have the delayed broadcast. Insiders believe HBO is taking that position because Mayweather is the favorite to win.

Espinoza was quoted by Steve Carp of the Las Vegas Review Journal, that while the two networks have “a congenial relationship, each network has its own financial objectives.”

Pacquiao and his longtime adviser Michael Koncz met with Top Rank promoter Bob Arum at his home in Los Angeles yesterday, with the adviser explaining the details to the Filipino who, he said, “is comfortable with everything.”

He indicated to Carp that it also included a Plan B in case the Mayweather fight doesn’t push through, but Arum declined to get into the details, emphasizing their focus is on Mayweather.

“We’re waiting on him,” Arum said.

Koncz, who flew to New York with Pacquiao, confirmed what Arum told BoxingScene/Manila Standard/Viva Sports, that “there’s nothing from Floyd’s side yet.”

The terms have been reportedly agreed upon, including the May 2 date, the MGM Grand Garden venue, a 60-40 split in favor of Mayweather and after some discussion, both sides have agreed to random drug testing by the United States Anti-Doping Agency.

Espinoza indicated that Mayweather was aware of what was going on regarding the negotiations and reiterated what strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza said that the American wants the Pacquiao fight badly.

“Mayweather is more motivated than ever to get this fight done,” said Espinoza.

Espinoza believes it’s in the interest of both sides to get this resolved as soon as possible.

“Rather than say there is a drop-dead date, I would look at it more as we’re running a race and what’s important is crossing the finish line. If we don’t cross the finish line, it doesn’t matter how close we are. But I can tell you, there’s still a lot of race to be run,” he said.

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-pacquiao-talks-stalled-by-network-battle--86413

Trill Clinton
01-17-2015, 04:03 PM
HBO has no faith in mannyhttp://i62.tinypic.com/2i6c1vk.png

Big Empty
01-17-2015, 04:09 PM
manny is the one doing all the walking and the talking. All mayweather needs to do is sign the contract. The networks will figure their own shit out. 60/40 split. Biggest payday of moneys career. Yet, he still is reluctant to sign lol

Malik Hairston
01-17-2015, 04:10 PM
Pacquiao fans are making too many excuses, tbh..

"Floyd waited until Manny was past his prime to fight"

"This fight isn't even interesting anymore"

If the fight happens, it will be the biggest boxing draw in 20 years, tbh..regardless of whether the fighters are past their primes, everybody still wants to see this fight..anybody that doesn't follow boxing closely(which is the majority of people nowadays) doesn't really realize that a boxer is past his prime, anyways, they only give a fuck about the name..

It's a fitting fight, considering the state of race relations this year, tbh..more than ever, this fight will be Blacks vs. everybody else:lol..nothing makes White people angrier than watching Floyd win a boxing match..

Trill Clinton
01-17-2015, 04:21 PM
manny is the one doing all the walking and the talking. All mayweather needs to do is sign the contract. The networks will figure their own shit out. 60/40 split. Biggest payday of moneys career. Yet, he still is reluctant to sign lol

there is no contract at this point, fam. save the hate until the paperwork is finalized lol

RsxPiimp
01-17-2015, 04:21 PM
Listen Rx Shrimp....how much you want to wager on the this fight...we can moderate it so no one claims welshing...

$500. As soon as this becomes official, we can find a neutral guy in this forum that will hold the money from both parties. :ihit

Big Empty
01-17-2015, 04:37 PM
there is no contract at this point, fam. save the hate until the paperwork is finalized lol
theres only one thing ill be happy about if mayweather stays scerd a d doesnt want to fight for the biggest payday in history and that not seeing sissy ass beiber hoppin around his corner

Thebesteva
01-17-2015, 04:38 PM
$500. As soon as this becomes official, we can find a neutral guy in this forum that will hold the money from both parties. :ihit

I don't know if he can come up with the $500 but I bet you he can sell you a solid $150 in food stamps

Big Empty
01-17-2015, 04:38 PM
Kool i got 50.00 on it. So long u have a paypal account or something

Big Empty
01-17-2015, 04:39 PM
Manny by tko in the 8th rd

RsxPiimp
01-17-2015, 04:39 PM
I don't know if he can come up with the $500 but I bet you he can sell you a solid $150 in food stamps

:lol

RsxPiimp
01-17-2015, 04:40 PM

:lol

RsxPiimp
01-17-2015, 04:44 PM
Manny by tko in the 8th rd
Only way he's winning this fight. If it comes down to a decision, Floyd will win it because he looks good doin it despite of what compubox says

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2015, 05:13 PM

Deal ..Lakaluva can moderate the bet. He paid several people alresdy he's the only one I trust.or Trill

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2015, 05:16 PM
Kool i got 50.00 on it. So long u have a paypal account or something

Thats a deal bro....same as i told Rx Shrimp....Luva or Trill can moderate....they have to its the only way i can bet since everyone else here hates me and cant be trusted.

Spurs9
01-17-2015, 05:17 PM
:lol following Boxing
:lol WWE without the gay cape

spurraider21
01-17-2015, 05:18 PM
Deal ..Lakaluva can moderate the bet. He paid several people alresdy he's the only one I trust.or Trill
Your money would be converted to Naruto memorabilia or sneakers before the match started :lol

Killakobe81
01-17-2015, 05:58 PM
Thats a deal bro....same as i told Rx Shrimp....Luva or Trill can moderate....they have to its the only way i can bet since everyone else here hates me and cant be trusted.

I don't hate you Kool I think you are hilarious.

Big Empty
01-17-2015, 06:03 PM
If it goes 12 rounds mayweather wins by a round or two. Hes a better boxer cause hes not only quick but knows how to protect himself. But manny is a better puncher and will be one of the quickest punching fighters mayweather has seen in years. Manny has the speed to catch mayweather and enough power to put him down. Thats what we want to see. The worlds best pound for pound brawler vs the worlds most skilled boxer.

Big Empty
01-17-2015, 06:07 PM
Ive never seen anyone destroy de la hoya the way manny did. He flat out quit and retired and that was my boy. Hopkins knocked de la hoya out but that was a one off shot. He may have ended up fucking de la hoya up had that one gut punch not happened but other than that it was total destruction, even at 36 for de la hoya. Cant blame mayweather for wanting a pint of blood for drug testing and crazy thick gloves for the fight much less to signing the contract. Id be scared also after seeing that shit

Trill Clinton
01-17-2015, 06:19 PM
Your money would be converted to Naruto memorabilia or sneakers before the match started :lol

corny.

$500 is nothing to me. that's play money for me.

http://i60.tinypic.com/wlu49v.jpg

RsxPiimp
01-17-2015, 06:21 PM

Lol. Buddy is legendary but I want someone neutral. We'll talk about specifics soon.

RsxPiimp
01-17-2015, 06:22 PM
Kool, bitch you better not welch. Imma track yo ass

spurraider21
01-17-2015, 06:31 PM
corny.

$500 is nothing to me. that's play money for me.

http://i60.tinypic.com/wlu49v.jpg
:lol so defensive you actually made an ATM run

UZER
01-17-2015, 06:47 PM

UZER
01-17-2015, 06:57 PM
:lol Even laker fans taunting Mayweather

http://www.foxsports.com/west/story/mayweather-engages-in-verbal-spat-with-clippers-matt-barnes-during-game-011615

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2015, 07:22 PM
Lol. Buddy is legendary but I want someone neutral. We'll talk about specifics soon.

Thats the terms...if i send my money to Luva ot Trill in escrow you have nothing to worry about. They can confirm with the board with a screen shot once they receive the money. I will send mine first to make you comfortable. I say we break Luva or Trill off $50 each for moderating the bet.

I want one more person to bet me at $500 as well since i got other bets going on....no fucking crying from you bitches....i am worried though the judges will try to give it to Manny on the likeability factor if its close.....so im still considering that 2nd $500....in addition to my other bets....but i want somone lined up in case i decide to roll the dice.

baseline bum
01-17-2015, 07:23 PM
Pacquiao fans are making too many excuses, tbh..

"Floyd waited until Manny was past his prime to fight"

"This fight isn't even interesting anymore"

If the fight happens, it will be the biggest boxing draw in 20 years, tbh..regardless of whether the fighters are past their primes, everybody still wants to see this fight..anybody that doesn't follow boxing closely(which is the majority of people nowadays) doesn't really realize that a boxer is past his prime, anyways, they only give a fuck about the name..

It's a fitting fight, considering the state of race relations this year, tbh..more than ever, this fight will be Blacks vs. everybody else:lol..nothing makes White people angrier than watching Floyd win a boxing match..

It'd be like watching Kobe vs Marbury

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2015, 07:23 PM
You too Big Empty bring your 50 spot on bro...

unforeseen
01-17-2015, 08:03 PM
Only way Kool bets is if the odds are in his favor. A bigger payout if Pacman wins.
$500 on Pacman needs a $1200 payout tbh.

ViceCity86
01-17-2015, 09:01 PM

:rollin

100%duncan
01-17-2015, 09:19 PM
Just let this fkin happen already

Mugen
01-17-2015, 09:24 PM
I'd like to see them set up a spelling bee instead if the fight doesn't get made tbh.

Buddy Mignon
01-17-2015, 11:01 PM
Thats the terms...if i send my money to Luva ot Trill in escrow you have nothing to worry about. They can confirm with the board with a screen shot once they receive the money. I will send mine first to make you comfortable. I say we break Luva or Trill off $50 each for moderating the bet.

I want one more person to bet me at $500 as well since i got other bets going on....no fucking crying from you bitches....i am worried though the judges will try to give it to Manny on the likeability factor if its close.....so im still considering that 2nd $500....in addition to my other bets....but i want somone lined up in case i decide to roll the dice.

Id moderate it for free.