PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Jeff teague

apalisoc_9
01-17-2015, 10:18 PM
Damn this nigga reminds me of someone..

5-16

Horfod and Millsap are easily the two best players in the team..They function well even Denis or Mack.

But guess who gets the credit..

Jesus Mainstream funs are really stupid.

Technique
01-17-2015, 10:20 PM
Lesser version of Kyrie which isn't saying much...

01-17-2015, 10:23 PM
One of the best defensive PGs in the league

apalisoc_9
01-17-2015, 10:31 PM
Teague is no doubt in my mind, a good PG though...

I just hate how he gets way too much credit over guys like Horfod and Millsap

100%duncan
01-17-2015, 10:50 PM
Horford Millsap Korver are their 3best players no doubt.

Mnky
01-17-2015, 10:58 PM
reminds me of someone..

http://youtu.be/t2WIZQVNJqY

http://youtu.be/bRwzNubPUc0

Teague's notable victims: Durant, Ray Allen, Ibaka..

Parkers notable victims: His fans.

spurraider21
01-17-2015, 11:04 PM
don't care about :cry who gets media credit :cry and all that crap. Teague had a bad shooting game, but i like his game in general. gets teammates involved, tries hard on D, attacks the paint

apalisoc_9
01-17-2015, 11:09 PM
I never said Teague is a bad player..He's obviously a really good player.

:lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-17-2015, 11:09 PM
OP is on a roll lately with the retarded takes.

Mugen
01-17-2015, 11:11 PM
should consider changing the schtick up a lil bit as we hit the midway point. maybe see if Harlem does something new this weekend and then just parrot that for the next 4 months tbh.

apalisoc_9
01-17-2015, 11:14 PM
Not sure why people think I'm copying harlem :lol

I've been a huge Kawhi fan and Anti ISO parker for years now..way before Harlem started dropping truth nukes upstairs.

It's an honour though since Harlem is one of the best Posters ever in spurstalk.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-17-2015, 11:17 PM
Please, refrain from ever posting again.

Harlem is a great poster.
You are not.

Stop with the comparisons.

Nathan89
01-17-2015, 11:17 PM
"It's an honour":lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-17-2015, 11:18 PM
"It's an honour":lol

:lol alternate exposed

Clipper Nation
01-17-2015, 11:22 PM
OP dropping truth bombs as usual, tbh. Point guard is the most useless and replaceable position in terms of winning. Teague is a good player individually, but Millsap and Horford are clearly the most important/impactful players on the team.

Not a surprise to see mainstream faggots with shit takes, such as Frizzle, trying to deny it though :lol

Nathan89
01-17-2015, 11:24 PM
Who has a better rpm Teague or horford tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-17-2015, 11:25 PM
OP dropping truth bombs as usual, tbh. Point guard is the most useless and replaceable position in terms of winning. Teague is a good player individually, but Millsap and Horford are clearly the most important/impactful players on the team.

Not a surprise to see mainstream faggots with shit takes, such as Frizzle, trying to deny it though :lol

17 ppg, 7 dimes, and 2 steals per game. 24 PER, which is well above league average, best defensive player on the team, helping groom a great PG prospect, AND keeps the team together.

versus a Center, who is good, but has declined (clearly). Horford, while effective, is only averaging 6.5 rebounds per game and 1 block per game :lol.

Sorry, Teague is more important.

Learn basketball please.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-17-2015, 11:28 PM
Lesser version of Kyrie which isn't saying much...

I don't understand this post at all, though..

Clipper Nation
01-17-2015, 11:33 PM
17 ppg, 7 dimes, and 2 steals per game. 24 PER, which is well above league average, best defensive player on the team, helping groom a great PG prospect, AND keeps the team together.

versus a Center, who is good, but has declined (clearly). Horford, while effective, is only averaging 6.5 rebounds per game and 1 block per game :lol.

Learn basketball please.
Hawks are 5-0 without Teague. His stats look nice but he clearly isn't the most impactful player on the team in terms of winning and losing.

ElNono
01-17-2015, 11:34 PM
Don't forget Korver who's shooting a ridiculous 50+% from downtown, IIRC... he provides a lot of the spacing the Hawks use so well..

apalisoc_9
01-17-2015, 11:34 PM

That was the point I was trying to make.

Obviously teague is a good player though.

Not sure why People are turning this thread into another name calling thread...I just want to talk ball.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-17-2015, 11:35 PM
Hawks are 5-0 without Teague. His stats look nice but he clearly isn't the most impactful player on the team in terms of winning and losing.

Maybe that's because their back-up PG was one of the best in the draft last year, and also was predicted to be a superstar in the league by NBA scouts.

Or maybe because having an offense with ball-movement lessens the load a PG needs to have on an offense. Which is why TP is underrated in that aspect.

Keep in mind, OP also said Lillard sucks. He is stupid.

apalisoc_9
01-17-2015, 11:35 PM
Don't forget Korver who's shooting a ridiculous 50+% from downtown, IIRC... he provides a lot of the spacing the Hawks use so well..

Yup..I made a thread upstairs.

Carroll, Bazemoore are also doing their jobs.

apalisoc_9
01-17-2015, 11:36 PM
Lillard does suck..not sure why people are offended.

Lillard being elite is such a mainstream fan take though. :lol

Technique
01-17-2015, 11:37 PM
I don't understand this post at all, though..

Kyrie is flashy, but a ballhog. Almost like an And1 player playing in the NBA.

Clipper Nation
01-17-2015, 11:37 PM
Maybe that's because their back-up PG was one of the best in the draft last year, and also was predicted to be a superstar in the league by NBA scouts.

Or maybe because having an offense with ball-movement lessens the load a PG needs to have on an offense.

You're literally proving my point that the point guard position is replaceable, dumbass :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-17-2015, 11:39 PM
You're literally proving my point that the point guard position is replaceable, dumbass :lol

He's still more valuable than Horford and maybe even Millsap (but I can understand why someone would disagree with that).

100%duncan
01-17-2015, 11:39 PM

:lmao :lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-17-2015, 11:41 PM
Lillard does suck..not sure why people are offended.

Lillard being elite is such a mainstream fan take though. :lol

Um.

Lillard plays on an offense that is iso-based, but still gets other members involved in his game.

He is averaging 22, 5, and 6 from the field. PER is a 23, third highest in the league for a PG (Curry with 27, Paul with 25). He is also shooting 47% from the field and 40% from three, at a high usage. Oh, and his team's record is 30-9 or something.

Do you try to post stupid shit?

Clipper Nation
01-17-2015, 11:44 PM
He's still more valuable than Horford

:lmao

Clipper Nation
01-17-2015, 11:45 PM
Um.

Lillard plays on an offense that is iso-based, but still gets other members involved in his game.
That works in the regular season, but won't work in the playoffs when playoff defenses put bigger players on him and the whole offense stagnates.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-17-2015, 11:45 PM

Learn basketball please.

versus

My work here is done :tu

Clipper Nation
01-17-2015, 11:48 PM

Learn basketball please.

vs.

Or maybe because having an offense with ball-movement lessens the load a PG needs to have on an offense.

My work here is done. :tu

Franklin
01-18-2015, 12:00 AM
OP also takes a no-name Romanian bitch over Scarlett Johansson, which says enough imho.

Mr Bones
01-18-2015, 01:16 PM
Teague is no doubt in my mind, a good PG though...

I just hate how he gets way too much credit over guys like Horfod and Millsap

Damn this nigga reminds me of someone..

Horfod and Millsap are easily the two best players in the team..They function well even Denis or Mack.

But guess who gets the credit..

Jesus Mainstream funs are really stupid.

I never said Teague is a bad player..He's obviously a really good player.

Carroll, Bazemoore are also doing their jobs.

You definitely have the tendency towards hyperbole. He's "obviously really good," but you "hate" that people talk about this "damn nigga" being really good. I wonder if your perception of the Atlanta talk is skewed because you're so eager to make the PG-is-not-important argument. I hear lots of TV guys talking about what great and under-appreciated players Millsap and Horford are all the time, and I've heard a bunch of them say Millsap deserves to be on the All Star team. I think the idea that praise of Atlanta is Teague-heavy is mostly in your imagination.

sook
01-18-2015, 04:40 PM
should consider changing the schtick up a lil bit as we hit the midway point. maybe see if Harlem does something new this weekend and then just parrot that for the next 4 months tbh.

01-19-2015, 01:02 AM
:lol alternate exposed:lol Canadians

apalisoc_9
01-19-2015, 10:49 PM
4-15 today...

Mr Bones
01-19-2015, 11:22 PM
4-15 today...

30 minutes, +13, 7 assists, holding Brandon Jennings to 1-10, and most importantly: W.

You love being coy!