PDA

View Full Version : Why do terrorists & criminals always leave their IDs behind?

Galileo
01-17-2015, 10:50 PM
Why do terrorists & criminals always leave their IDs behind?

You'd think that with all the planning they go through to make their crimes, these mistakes should not happen. They must be pissed they planned it all out to lose their wallet at the crime scene. The shooter in PA, Frein also got identified by a wallet left behind. What about the intact passports "found" in the wreckage at the Pentagon?

So apparently, the police in Paris found an id card in the getaway car of the Charlie Hebdo terrorists. Does anyone really believe that?

It's either:

1) planted to throw police off the real suspects

2) planted to cover something the gov't cannot release (nat'l security or int'l security)

3) patsies

‘Their only mistake’

"The two masked men apparently left behind a getaway car, which police impounded. CNN affiliate BFMTV reported that police found an identification card of one of the Kouachi brothers during their investigations."

Your thoughts?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1049787/pg1

:lmao

ChumpDumper
01-17-2015, 11:38 PM
Criminals are usually pretty stupid.

Galileo
01-17-2015, 11:58 PM
Criminals are usually pretty stupid.

I agree, Dick Cheney is stupid!

:lmao :downspin: :bang

:blah :ban: :danceclub

:deadhorse :frying: :cheer

ChumpDumper
01-18-2015, 12:01 AM
This thread is stupid.

lefty
01-18-2015, 12:11 AM
What about the intact passports "found" in the wreckage at the Pentagon?

:lmao Bush administration

m>s
01-18-2015, 05:50 PM
This thread is stupid.
no i think he's on to something

isn't this also how they knew to be on the lookout for chris dorner?

Galileo
01-18-2015, 06:18 PM
3) patsies

ChumpDumper
01-18-2015, 08:03 PM
no i think he's on to something

isn't this also how they knew to be on the lookout for chris dorner?They knew to look out for him because he posted an 11,000 word manifesto on Facebook when he started shooting people.

Even LA cops could figure that one out.