PDA

View Full Version : OT: Mayweather isn't responding, Manny needs a response by this week or he has to move on

Thebesteva
01-19-2015, 10:54 PM
:lol Mayweather

Boxer Manny Pacquiao is all set to take on Floyd Mayweather. The question is whether Mayweather will agree and sign on for the fight (http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-manny-pacquiao-floyd-mayweather-boxing-deadline-20150119-story.html) to take place May 2 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas. If he doesn't sign, Pacquiao says he's ready to move on."My promoter and I, we've already agreed to the terms and conditions of whatever he wants. We're just waiting on the signed contract from him," Pacquiao told the Los Angeles Times on Monday. "That's the hard part -- if they will fight or not. We have to know soon, because if they will not fight, we can move on and choose another opponent. We have a deadline … this month."
Pacquiao wants the fight to happen, but he's unsure at this points whether it will.
"The fans deserve this fight," Pacquiao said. "No more will people bother me, 'Can this fight happen?' It's time to make it happen. We're waiting on a signed contract from him."
The biggest issue remaining between the two in negotiations is how HBO and Showtime can broadcast the fight together. Negotiations are said to be ongoing throughout the rest of the week.
"The challenge is ... we know he's undefeated and claiming he's No. 1 pound-for-pound in the world," Pacquiao said. "I just want to prove who's really No. 1. If the fight is on and he beats me, I'm really convinced he is No. 1. If not, I'm No. 1."

Venti Quattro
01-19-2015, 10:54 PM

He can't understand the terms of the contract because he can't read. Pacquiao should give him at least a month, maybe he'll understand the salient points of the contract.

Splits
01-19-2015, 11:01 PM
He can't understand the terms of the contract because he can't read. Pacquiao should give him at least a month, maybe he'll understand the salient points of the contract.

:lol

One of them is running for Congress.

The other one is running from the fight, is illiterate, and losing millions in Vegas

:lol Mayrunner

Clipper Nation
01-19-2015, 11:03 PM
Pacquiao ducking again, trying to put deadlines on this shit. He needs to realize he's too irrelevant to make demands :lol

apalisoc_9
01-19-2015, 11:05 PM
I love the sport of boxing tbh..

I am going to run a boycott manny or Mayweahter FB page fight if this fight doesn't happen..

Mayweather, Manny and Bob Arum has destroyed the sport of Boxing for Mainstream fans...

And when you lose mainstream fans, you lose the sports..I'm sure some folks will stick around but if this fight doesn't happen it's going to be a huge hit.

spurraider21
01-19-2015, 11:06 PM
mayweather's defensive style applies to his demeanor outside of the ring too :lol

Venti Quattro
01-19-2015, 11:19 PM
One of them is running for Congress.

Isn't he already in his country's Congress?? Still though

:lol illiterate

RsxPiimp
01-19-2015, 11:23 PM

The other one is running from the fight, is illiterate, and losing millions in Vegas

:lol Mayrunner

:lmao

DMX7
01-19-2015, 11:23 PM
Money probably wants a 80-20 purse split.

Cry Havoc
01-19-2015, 11:25 PM
:lol Spurstalk shitting on Mayweather.

:lol "GOAT" who wouldn't fight the other best fighter on the planet even though it was the same division

:lol Picking fights

RsxPiimp
01-19-2015, 11:26 PM

Won't be surprised if Mayrunner wants all the PPV money.

DMX7
01-19-2015, 11:28 PM
Money is TBE. Dats the truth.

Chris
01-19-2015, 11:29 PM
Mayweather is so scared to fight a good boxer :lol

RsxPiimp
Rumor has it Mayweather has already made a decision fwiw. He's set to announce it before Super Bowl.

LakerHater
hes courtside at the Suns game right now

elmanutres
01-19-2015, 11:33 PM
:lmao mayweather

this guy just proving what we all thought

DMX7
01-19-2015, 11:36 PM
hes courtside at the Suns game right now

lol, with Kobe not even playing.

Clipper Nation
01-19-2015, 11:38 PM
:cry "I'm giving you a week before I duck again!" :cry

Meanwhile, Floyd isn't even thinking about Manny's irrelevant ass :lol

Sean Cagney
01-19-2015, 11:42 PM

Seems to me Mayweather is doing the ducking again man. I disagree with Paq ducking, he said he would fight and Mayweather will come up with some reason not to fight again. If you ask me they both kind of don't want it, but you are putting all the blame on Pac most of the time.

jeebus
01-19-2015, 11:42 PM
Mayweather could've said something today on National Coon Day to honor The Magical Dreaming Monkey but couldn't read the calendar :lol

Venti Quattro
01-19-2015, 11:43 PM
Mayweather could've said something today on National Coon Day to honor The Magical Dreaming Monkey but couldn't read the calendar :lol

I have a dream today... But I couldn't interpret it... Because I'm illiterate as shit
-- Floyd Mayweather

Thebesteva
01-19-2015, 11:46 PM

No actually, he want a fair 60-40. His terms were agreed on, he isnt responding and Manny has to get an opponent ready for May regardless of who it is. Better making $20 million than nothing. When you still think about it, Manny is still making nearly Kobe contract money per year

Thebesteva
01-19-2015, 11:47 PM
Seems to me Mayweather is doing the ducking again man. I disagree with Paq ducking, he said he would fight and Mayweather will come up with some reason not to fight again. If you ask me they both kind of don't want it, but you are putting all the blame on Pac most of the time.

Manny isn't ducking, Mayweather gave the contract and terms and Manny signed. Leave it to a hater like CN to still consider that Manny ducking. :lol He simply needs to know if Mayweather is just gonna waste time or not

Sean Cagney
01-19-2015, 11:49 PM
Manny isn't ducking, Mayweather gave the contract and terms and Manny signed. Leave it to a hater like CN to still consider that Manny ducking. :lol He simply needs to know if Mayweather is just gonna waste time or not

Yeah he seems to be a big Mayweather fan every time this is brought up and blames Pac for ducking when Mayweather is known to do just that. I think Mayweather will dodge it again and I could care less to watch anymore of his boring ass fights honestly, until this one happens I don't care anymore. The outcome is always the same and fights are boring as shit, surprised some still bother.

100%duncan
01-20-2015, 12:18 AM
Man CN is such a huge faggot when it comes to Boxing talk :lol

Thebesteva
01-20-2015, 12:33 AM
Man CN is such a huge faggot when it comes to Boxing talk :lol

I dont buy that hes a real LeBronze or May fan. I just think he knows 90% of haters get irritated by that Kang and GOAT shit :lol

100%duncan
01-20-2015, 12:35 AM
I dont buy that hes a real LeBronze or May fan. I just think he knows 90% of haters get irritated by that Kang and GOAT shit :lol

I think so too, one would really need to be on a whole new level of stupid to come to a conclusion that Pacquiao is ducking after reading the OP. :lol

Mikeanaro
01-20-2015, 12:40 AM
What response? Too busy being banged by Justin Bieber.

UZER
01-20-2015, 12:51 AM
I think so too, one would really need to be on a whole new level of stupid to come to a conclusion that Pacquiao is ducking after reading the OP. :lol

Yeah it's a bit

sook
01-20-2015, 01:09 AM

StrengthAndHonor
01-20-2015, 01:32 AM
Wow, Mayweather. You can't be serious.

DAF86
01-20-2015, 02:14 AM
I don't care how big of a Flomo you are if this fight doesn't happen after all of this you just can't keep defending Gayweather, you just can't.

Thebesteva
01-20-2015, 06:01 AM
I don't care how big of a Flomo you are if this fight doesn't happen after all of this you just can't keep defending Gayweather, you just can't.

Oh they will

100%duncan
01-20-2015, 06:12 AM
Oh they will

"PACROID DUCKIN AGAIN!!!!"
"GOATTTTTTTTTTTT :cry"

hater
01-20-2015, 11:10 AM
Flip going in

RsxPiimp
01-20-2015, 11:13 AM

Pacroid is not a worthy opponent, he has 6 losses. Amir Khan is a much worthy opponent:rolleyes

Venti Quattro
01-20-2015, 11:20 AM
Pacroid is not a worthy opponent, he has 6 losses. Amir Khan is a much worthy opponent:rolleyes

Floyd has as many defeats as words he can read and understand. He ducks and evades his opponents like he ducks reading and literacy. :lmao :lmao

Trill Clinton
01-20-2015, 11:37 AM
Manny should fight Canelo and the winner gets a fight with money may. Of course that winner would be canelo, who money may demolished.

BatManu20
01-20-2015, 03:06 PM
He posted this right after a segment on First Take where Stephen A. Smith said definitively that Floyd would beat Pacquiao.

StrengthAndHonor
01-20-2015, 03:29 PM
He posted this right after a segment on First Take where Stephen A. Smith said definitively that Floyd would beat Pacquiao.

Don't know about easily but he does have a punchers chance like anyone else...

in2deep
01-20-2015, 03:31 PM
Don't know about easily but he does have a punchers chance like anyone else...

agree on a Mayweather vs Pacman fight, mayweather will be the favorite. Big favorite.

but pacman is all heart and might just go HAM on Mayweather. for a betting man, pacman is a great underdog bet.

Chris
01-20-2015, 03:38 PM
Did Ali ever dodge a fight? (besides the draft tbh)

StrengthAndHonor
01-20-2015, 03:42 PM
agree on a Mayweather vs Pacman fight, mayweather will be the favorite. Big favorite.

but pacman is all heart and might just go HAM on Mayweather. for a betting man, pacman is a great underdog bet.
Yes. this is why Mayweather has avoided Manny for years and this coming from a huge Mayweather fan. Pacquiao is an unorthodox fighter with great speed and has elite punching power (something Mayweather doesn't have). And on top of it all, he really has no fear of losing unlike Mayweather whose legacy depends on his pristine record.

Sean Cagney
01-20-2015, 03:50 PM

No way, why would he? Most in the 80's did not dodge fights either in this weight class, they all ended up sooner or later fighting each other once or twice when it came down to it. This dude is just a joke to me now, his record being undefeated means shit to me because of the era he is in and his little dodging act over and over. Mayweather might be a so called all time great but he is nowhere near the best to me.

UZER
01-20-2015, 05:20 PM
:lol mayweather posturing for the let down...

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-pacquiao-you-agreed-you-no-say--86538

Splits
01-20-2015, 06:53 PM
:lol mayweather posturing for the let down...

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-pacquiao-you-agreed-you-no-say--86538

:lol pussy

http://i.minus.com/iXBVet4zQfqSV.gif

Chris
01-20-2015, 07:01 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10904632_869343723089199_1464740655218000398_o.jpg
https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10923648_776836985718420_1849423550025283106_n.jpg ?oh=37b83475be5a086857b4169b177cc084&oe=55608DEA

Clipper Nation
01-20-2015, 07:22 PM

Ali ducked a rematch with Foreman.

Strange Love
01-20-2015, 07:26 PM
How's Manny ducking Floyd? :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-20-2015, 07:26 PM
I love the sport of boxing tbh..

I am going to run a boycott manny or Mayweahter FB page fight if this fight doesn't happen..

Mayweather, Manny and Bob Arum has destroyed the sport of Boxing for Mainstream fans...

And when you lose mainstream fans, you lose the sports..I'm sure some folks will stick around but if this fight doesn't happen it's going to be a huge hit.
Don King destroyed boxing.

AlexJones
01-20-2015, 07:28 PM
Just gonna take a wild guess that Manny said he "accepted" 60/40 even though it wasn't on the table.. Floyd wants like 70/30

Clipper Nation
01-20-2015, 07:28 PM
Yes. this is why Mayweather has avoided Manny for years and this coming from a huge Mayweather fan. Pacquiao is an unorthodox fighter with great speed and has elite punching power (something Mayweather doesn't have). And on top of it all, he really has no fear of losing unlike Mayweather whose legacy depends on his pristine record.
:lol Dat slurping.

The reality is, Manny didn't have the balls to fight Floyd until now when everyone knows he's washed and past his prime, so it's a no-lose scenario for him. Back when his legacy was still on the line, he kept flip-flopping on the drug testing issue to duck Floyd. Hilarious to see Pacquiao acting like a tough guy calling out Floyd publicly now when he didn't have the balls to make the fight happen in his prime.

Clipper Nation
01-20-2015, 07:36 PM
Also, note how Pacquiao's already talking about making a "Plan B" to fight someone else. So to sum it up:

1. Manny is trying to put a deadline on Floyd's decision even though Floyd is the A-side and has all the leverage.

2. Manny is already making noise about fighting somebody else instead - in other words, this laughable "deadline" is just an excuse for Manny to pull out and fight someone he's not scared of while making sure Floyd gets all the blame.

And the conclusion made by the haters is that Floyd is the one who's ducking :lol

Buddy Mignon
01-20-2015, 07:57 PM
Manny hasn't signed shit. He's agreed to a contract with Top Rank Promotions to fight Floyd for his share of whatever the purse may be. Top Rank is telling the media that they will settle for a 60/40 split because they know damn well that that's much more than Manny deserves for this fight. Floyd... to his discredit is about to price himself out of this fight if he continues to demand more than a 60/40 split. The opposing networks that will carry the fight are also fighting for more money. With this fight estimated to do more than 300 million... the greed has set in and the chances of this fight happening are slim to none. Floyd keeps arguing that Manny is the B side of this bout, but he's a strong B side that can deliver more fans than Floyd has ever seen. Bob Arum will not budge on his 40% take of that PPV. The negotiations are still ongoing, but the way I see it... Showtime has already paid Floyd for 6 fights, which he has two fights left. They should force him to fight Manny or terminate his deal if he refuses.

The fact that Cotto has refused to fight Canelo in May gives me hope that it could happen, but I'm not counting on it.

Buddy Mignon
01-20-2015, 08:01 PM
Just gonna take a wild guess that Manny said he "accepted" 60/40 even though it wasn't on the table.. Floyd wants like 70/30

Exactly... and that's where the problem lies. Floyd and his team are still demanding to see Manny's PPV numbers from his last few fights to determine what they feel should be a fair offer. The 60/40 split is coming out of Pac's camp only. The treat of a deadline by the end of the month is nothing but a game to force Floyd to basically take their offer. Floyd has yet to make an offer.

Buddy Mignon
01-20-2015, 08:01 PM
Don King destroyed boxing.

Shut up faggot.

Thebesteva
01-20-2015, 08:05 PM
Manny should fight Canelo and the winner gets a fight with money may. Of course that winner would be canelo, who money may won a split decision against.

FIFY

RsxPiimp
01-20-2015, 08:06 PM
Manny hasn't signed shit. He's agreed to a contract with Top Rank Promotions to fight Floyd for his share of whatever the purse may be. Top Rank is telling the media that they will settle for a 60/40 split because they know damn well that that's much more than Manny deserves for this fight. Floyd... to his discredit is about to price himself out of this fight if he continues to demand more than a 60/40 split. The opposing networks that will carry the fight are also fighting for more money. With this fight estimated to do more than 300 million... the greed has set in and the chances of this fight happening are slim to none. Floyd keeps arguing that Manny is the B side of this bout, but he's a strong B side that can deliver more fans than Floyd has ever seen. Bob Arum will not budge on his 40% take of that PPV. The negotiations are still ongoing, but the way I see it... Showtime has already paid Floyd for 6 fights, which he has two fights left. They should force him to fight Manny or terminate his deal if he refuses.

The fact that Cotto has refused to fight Canelo in May gives me hope that it could happen, but I'm not counting on it.

That's a fair take.

Buddy Mignon
No way, why would he? Most in the 80's did not dodge fights either in this weight class, they all ended up sooner or later fighting each other once or twice when it came down to it. This dude is just a joke to me now, his record being undefeated means shit to me because of the era he is in and his little dodging act over and over. Mayweather might be a so called all time great but he is nowhere near the best to me.

Floyd has defeated more HOF fighters than Leonard, Hearns, Duran, and Hagler. He has defeated more champions than any fighter in history. Hate the guy all you want, but you can't deny him his greatness.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Shut up faggot.
DK is a fucking faggot and scumbag.

Sean Cagney
01-20-2015, 08:09 PM
Floyd has defeated more HOF fighters than Leonard, Hearns, Duran, and Hagler. He has defeated more champions than any fighter in history. Hate the guy all you want, but you can't deny him his greatness.

He is great no doubt but I doubt he beats all those guys above you mentioned. If he were to fight in those days I would bet he has a few losses if he fought them all. That was the greatest era in that division bar none, classic.

BTW did Floyd defeat them all in their primes or some after the fact?

RsxPiimp
01-20-2015, 08:12 PM
How's Manny ducking Floyd? :lol

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10904632_869343723089199_1464740655218000398_o.jpg
https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10923648_776836985718420_1849423550025283106_n.jpg ?oh=37b83475be5a086857b4169b177cc084&oe=55608DEA

Thebesteva
01-20-2015, 08:13 PM

:lmao this bitch

UZER
01-20-2015, 08:17 PM
:lol Dat slurping.

The reality is, Manny didn't have the balls to fight Floyd until now when everyone knows he's washed and past his prime, so it's a no-lose scenario for him. Back when his legacy was still on the line, he kept flip-flopping on the drug testing issue to duck Floyd. Hilarious to see Pacquiao acting like a tough guy calling out Floyd publicly now when he didn't have the balls to make the fight happen in his prime.

You keep bringing up drug testing like paq has used that one over and over. It was an issue once. Paq agreed. They've moved past that. How many times has mayweather moved the goal post and paq?

All of these surrounding excuses like past prime, needs the money, low ppvs, knocked out, etc just make mayweather look like an even bigger pussy. Sign on the dotted fucking line already.

You can't be this blindly stupid defending mayweather. It's kobetard fan level stupid.

Buddy Mignon
01-20-2015, 08:17 PM
He is great no doubt but I doubt he beats all those guys above you mentioned. If he were to fight in those days I would bet he has a few losses if he fought them all.

Its tough to make that call because we know for a fact that all of those guys were beating each other. Floyd is a better boxer than any of those guys, but he lacks some toughness that the others have. Those guys were beating each other. Duran beat Leonard... Leonard beat Hearns... Hearns destroyed Duran... Hagler destroyed Hearns... Leonard beat Hagler. There was no clear cut favorite of those four greats. Not to mention... three of the 4 started out as welterweights and moved up as far as light heavyweights. I would never put my money against Floyd, but if there is one that I think was smart enough to beat Floyd it would be Leonard. He could match his speed and play the mental chess game with Floyd.

Buddy Mignon
01-20-2015, 08:18 PM
:lmao this bitch

#fuckboy

UZER
01-20-2015, 08:19 PM
Its tough to make that call because we know for a fact that all of those guys were beating each other. Floyd is a better boxer than any of those guys, but he lacks some toughness that the others have. Those guys were beating each other. Duran beat Leonard... Leonard beat Hearns... Hearns destroyed Duran... Hagler destroyed Hearns... Leonard beat Hagler. There was no clear cut favorite of those four greats. Not to mention... three of the 4 started out as welterweights and moved up as far as light heavyweights. I would never put my money against Floyd, but if there is one that I think was smart enough to beat Floyd it would be Leonard. He could match his speed and play the mental chess game with Floyd.

:lol like Floyd would've ever fought Leonard. Stop it.

Clipper Nation
01-20-2015, 08:21 PM
All these Pacquiomos in this thread and not a single one of them can :downspin: these truthbombs:

Also, note how Pacquiao's already talking about making a "Plan B" to fight someone else. So to sum it up:

1. Manny is trying to put a deadline on Floyd's decision even though Floyd is the A-side and has all the leverage.

2. Manny is already making noise about fighting somebody else instead - in other words, this laughable "deadline" is just an excuse for Manny to pull out and fight someone he's not scared of while making sure Floyd gets all the blame.

And the conclusion made by the haters is that Floyd is the one who's ducking :lol

Clipper Nation
01-20-2015, 08:22 PM
You can't be this blindly stupid defending mayweather. It's kobetard fan level stupid.

Ironic that you bring up Kirby, because Manny is doing some Kirby-level media/legacy manipulation with this "deadline" and "Plan B" shit. It's so transparent that you'd have to be retarded and/or a blind Floyd hater not to see through this ploy, tbh.

UZER
01-20-2015, 08:23 PM
All these Pacquiomos in this thread and not a single one of them can :downspin: these truthbombs:

you're the only one :downspin: thinking those points are helping mayweather :lol

RsxPiimp
01-20-2015, 08:25 PM
You keep bringing up drug testing like paq has used that one over and over. It was an issue once. Paq agreed. They've moved past that. How many times has mayweather moved the goal post and paq?

All of these surrounding excuses like past prime, needs the money, low ppvs, knocked out, etc just make mayweather look like an even bigger pussy. Sign on the dotted fucking line already.

I remember Floyd settlling out of court with that defamation lawsuit to avoid questioning under oath from Pacquiao's lawyers. :lol

Buddy Mignon
01-20-2015, 08:27 PM
:lol like Floyd would've ever fought Leonard. Stop it.

Its not like Leonard fought all of his top competitors. He shamelessly ducked Hagler for years, and simply refused to fight an all-time great in Aaron Pryor. In comparison... Pryor would be Manny and Leonard would be Floyd.

NKcIMjktBrU

Cry Havoc
01-20-2015, 08:38 PM

SAS is such a fucking racist. Despicable.

UZER
01-20-2015, 08:57 PM
SAS is such a fucking racist. Despicable.

Now everything is brothas this brothas that

He tries to hard

UZER
01-20-2015, 09:00 PM
Its not like Leonard fought all of his top competitors. He shamelessly ducked Hagler for years, and simply refused to fight an all-time great in Aaron Pryor. In comparison... Pryor would be Manny and Leonard would be Floyd.

NKcIMjktBrU

So you agree, floyd IS ducking Manny.

Which proves my point... :lol like Floyd would ever fight Leonard.

StrengthAndHonor
01-20-2015, 09:01 PM
The reality is, Manny didn't have the balls to fight Floyd until now when everyone knows he's washed and past his prime

That does not even make sense. Floyd is still undefeated while Manny is clearly on a huge decline with 2 losses 5 fights. I swear, your logic in this whole debate is way off. I support Floyd and till do but I also can't ignore all the facts presented to me and look stupid.

Cry Havoc
01-20-2015, 09:04 PM
That does not even make sense. Floyd is still undefeated while Manny is clearly on a huge decline with 2 losses 5 fights. I swear, your logic in this whole debate is way off. I support Floyd and till do but I also can't ignore all the facts presented to me and look stupid.

:lmao Did you just say Manny is on the decline because of the first Bradley fight?

The fuck outta here with that soft ass shit. :lmao

Clipper Nation
01-20-2015, 09:08 PM

It makes perfect sense. It's a no-lose situation for Manny now if he actually goes through with the fight. He loses and it's expected, since he's washed-up. He wins and the media is right back on his nuts. In his prime, though, when there was still a risk to his legacy, he wouldn't even consider it.

The fact that Manny is STILL giving himself an out to duck Floyd with this "deadline" and "Plan B" shit, even when there's zero risk involved for his legacy anymore, is pathetic and shows how scared he really is. :lol

StrengthAndHonor
01-20-2015, 09:19 PM
:lmao Did you just say Manny is on the decline because of the first Bradley fight?

The fuck outta here with that soft ass shit. :lmao

He clearly isn't the same. The knock out from JMM and his most recent fights aren't the same. He's older so it shouldn't be a surprise.

Cry Havoc
01-20-2015, 09:27 PM
He clearly isn't the same. The knock out from JMM and his most recent fights aren't the same. He's older so it shouldn't be a surprise.

Answer the question. Are you counting that Bradley fight, that Manny took probably 9 of 12 rounds, as a point against him? No one who watches boxing would use that travesty as evidence against him.

Sean Cagney
01-20-2015, 09:36 PM
I was just going to say Leonard man, agreed on that there. He could fight different fighting styles and was very smart like Floyd is. That is one of the few who I would say had a legit shot against Floyd from the history of Boxing. If Hagler got ahold of him with his heavy hands though it could be a problem, Floyd is so good on defense though it is honestly hard to touch the guy. Hearns is a toss up, if he is on that day and catches him right he could end it, if not he would lose IMO. Hands of Stone? Duran was a flat out brawler and better than Paq IMO so he would have a shot if he just went all out to try and brawl, the thing is Floyd would not play into that fight and try to slug it out and use his witts so again it depends if he gets caught by the right blow or not.

Clipper Nation
01-20-2015, 09:37 PM
Answer the question. Are you counting that Bradley fight, that Manny took probably 9 of 12 rounds, as a point against him? No one who watches boxing would use that travesty as evidence against him.
Fine, count the Bradley fight as a win and Manny's "win" against Marquez the year before as a loss and it's even.

100%duncan
01-20-2015, 09:38 PM
Setting a deadline means he's set for a fight. Faggot.

Cry Havoc
01-20-2015, 09:40 PM
Fine, count the Bradley fight as a win and Manny's "win" against Marquez the year before as a loss and it's even.

Cool. So he's on the downhill. What the fuck does Money have to be afraid of then?

Clipper Nation
01-20-2015, 09:43 PM
Cool. So he's on the downhill. What the fuck does Money have to be afraid of then?

He's not afraid at all, tbh.

100%duncan
01-20-2015, 09:46 PM
Slurp slurp

Cry Havoc
01-20-2015, 09:51 PM
He's not afraid at all, tbh.

Weird, considering he's a boxer who doesn't seem to want to fight.

Clipper Nation
01-20-2015, 09:52 PM
Weird, considering he's a boxer who doesn't seem to want to fight.

But enough about Pacquiao...

100%duncan
01-20-2015, 09:52 PM
"GOAT" can't even fight a filipino midget :lmao :lmao

amir kahn :lmao

Cry Havoc
01-20-2015, 09:54 PM
But enough about Pacquiao...

ooo, clever. You realize no matter what you say, it doesn't change the fact that Floyd is running scared, right?

Biggest fight of the decade, $300,000,000 on the line, and Floyd's just like, "Nah."

Does that make any fucking sense to you? That would be akin to Brady declining to play in the Superbowl because he "doesn't feel like it".

He's fucking scared.

100%duncan
01-20-2015, 09:57 PM
ooo, clever. You realize no matter what you say, it doesn't change the fact that Floyd is running scared, right?

Biggest fight of the decade, $300,000,000 on the line, and Floyd's just like, "Nah."

Does that make any fucking sense to you? That would be akin to Brady declining to play in the Superbowl because he "doesn't feel like it".

He's fucking scared.

Mayweather becoming like Paul :lmao named as the best at what he does but doesn't prove shit when it counts

100%duncan

He's fucking scared.

Mayweather becoming like Paul :lmao named as the best at what he does but doesn't prove shit when it counts

Clipper Nation
"GOAT" can't even fight a filipino midget :lmao :lmao
:lol Floyd is so deep in your head that you're now downplaying the only relevant person from your whole country.

That would be akin to Brady declining to play in the Superbowl because he "doesn't feel like it".
Actually, this situation is more like the Patriots setting a deadline for the Seahawks to play them tomorrow, then when they get turned down for obvious reasons, throwing their hands up and playing the Buccaneers instead. And then everyone blames the Seahawks for "ducking" New England.

Sean Cagney
01-20-2015, 09:58 PM

He's fucking scared.

No, it really does not make much sense to me at all honestly. I am trying to see why he would do it and justify why he would but I really can't. We all want to see it, Pac wants to fight and he said he would actually beat him so? DO IT May.

100%duncan
01-20-2015, 09:58 PM
:lol Floyd is so deep in your head that you're now downplaying the only relevant person from your whole country.

Better than his cock being deep in your mouth

Clipper Nation
01-20-2015, 09:59 PM

Pacquiao is like Kirby... one of the most overrated athletes of all time.

100%duncan
01-20-2015, 10:02 PM
Pacquiao is like Kirby... one of the most overrated athletes of all time.

if kirby is overrated then what is Paul?

5>:lol

Clipper Nation
01-20-2015, 10:05 PM
if kirby is overrated then what is Paul?
A choker, just like Pacquiao when he got knocked the fuck out by an illegal immigrant :lol

http://i.imgur.com/ngWGMlc.jpg

Cry Havoc
01-20-2015, 10:05 PM
Actually, this situation is more like the Patriots setting a deadline for the Seahawks to play them tomorrow, then when they get turned down for obvious reasons, throwing their hands up and playing the Buccaneers instead. And then everyone blames the Seahawks for "ducking" New England.

1 day = 5 months. Only in the bizarre head of CN. That has got to be one of the worst false equivalencies I've ever read on Spurstalk.

:cry I'm the self-proclaimed GOAT but 5 months isn't enough for me :cry

Cry Havoc
01-20-2015, 10:06 PM
A choker, just like Pacquiao when he got knocked the fuck out by an illegal immigrant :lol

:lmao Scared, and can't even read about how scared he is. :lmao

Cry Havoc
01-20-2015, 10:06 PM
CN defending the boxing equivalent of Kobe. Pretty shameful tbh. :lol

100%duncan
01-20-2015, 10:07 PM

A Clippers fan pointing to someone as a choker :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

hater
01-20-2015, 10:08 PM

Marquez is no illegal. he lives in Mexico. he drinks his own pee but he does it in Mexico

LkrFan
01-20-2015, 10:17 PM

Estás equivocado para tratar su compatriota asiático compañero así. Eso no es cierto! No sea un lleno total! :lol

Silver&Black
01-20-2015, 10:17 PM
Marquez is no illegal. he lives in Mexico. he drinks his own pee but he does it in Mexico

Cry Havoc
01-20-2015, 10:43 PM

Clipper Nation
01-20-2015, 10:56 PM
CN defending the boxing equivalent of Kobe. Pretty shameful tbh. :lol

Since when am I defending Pacquiao? :lol

Clipper Nation
01-20-2015, 10:56 PM

Cry Havoc
01-20-2015, 11:03 PM
Since when am I defending Pacquiao? :lol

A humble filipino who's worked to better himself and those around him, including being elected to public office.

vs.

An abusive, attention whoring egomaniac who cares about money above anything else, including his own education, and repeatedly proclaims how much better than everyone else who's been in his sport, despite strong evidence to the contrary. Also has been doing nothing but sitting on the bench in 2015.

Yeah, I mean, the parallels between Kobe and Manny are staggering. :lol

Cry Havoc
01-20-2015, 11:05 PM
At least Kobe finished high school. But den he had to git dat papah

spurraider21
01-20-2015, 11:08 PM
except May 5 is a standard in the boxing world, just like the first sunday of february for football

Spurs 4 The Win
01-20-2015, 11:11 PM
If Mayweather ducks this fight, he can never even make a claim as being an all time great anything except for being an all time great ducker

UZER
01-20-2015, 11:12 PM
A humble filipino who's worked to better himself and those around him, including being elected to public office.

vs.

An abusive, attention whoring egomaniac who cares about money above anything else, including his own education, and repeatedly proclaims how much better than everyone else who's been in his sport, despite strong evidence to the contrary. Also has been doing nothing but sitting on the bench in 2015.

:lol damn

Sean Cagney
01-20-2015, 11:21 PM
If Mayweather ducks this fight, he can never even make a claim as being an all time great anything except for being an all time great ducker

He will still be an all time great, but he won't be the ALL TIME great like he wants to be with that perfect record. He is a hell of a boxer I don't deny that and very witty but I am dissapointed in him if he dodges this fight here when it's right in front of us and dude accepted the fight and said he would beat you. If you are great and someone in front of you says they can beat you then you go out and shut them up and prove you are better, period. COME ON MAY accept this fight because we don't want to see that other bull crap part 2 again in which we know you will win (Cotto).

spurraider21
01-20-2015, 11:33 PM
:lmao Derrick Rose would do better on the SAT's than Mayweather
:lmao He's also somehow even less of a coward than Mayrunner

100%duncan
01-20-2015, 11:40 PM

vs.

CN with the log-out goods :lol

StrengthAndHonor
01-20-2015, 11:42 PM

Thebesteva
01-20-2015, 11:55 PM
I would call Pac and May a lot of things, choker is the least accurate statement possible. If Pac was a choker, he'd get killed by Bradley in the rematch. Even I thought Bradley would win, a younger, hungrier, stronger fighter getting his ass beat

Clipper Nation
01-20-2015, 11:58 PM
A faggot who manipulates the media and keeps ducking Mayweather, just like how Kirby's started ducking any team with half-decent perimeter defenders.

elmanutres
01-20-2015, 11:59 PM
Estás equivocado para tratar su compatriota asiático compañero así. Eso no es cierto! No sea un lleno total! :lol

Fuck when is this bean.er getting deported.

You should've gone missing with the other 43 students.

Cry Havoc
01-21-2015, 12:32 AM
A faggot who manipulates the media and keeps ducking Mayweather, just like how Kirby's started ducking any team with half-decent perimeter defenders.

Oh look, you're back. That's cute.

Strange Love
01-21-2015, 12:45 AM

Or maybe he's just forcing Floyd's hands to make a decision? This is some cowardly shit from Floyd.

Didn't he want to fight paq in early May? He's getting that. What's teh hold up?

Mikeanaro
01-21-2015, 12:48 AM
Or maybe he's just forcing Floyd's hands to make a decision? This is some cowardly shit from Floyd.

Didn't he want to fight paq in early May? He's getting that. What's teh hold up?
May 2? are you kidding he never said the year, he was talking about the year 2183 if he lives he will fight, word :lmao.

100%duncan
01-21-2015, 01:21 AM

2 hrs of logging off and that's the response you got :lmao

stick to shitting on Kirbs, C.

Venti Quattro
01-21-2015, 01:35 AM
:lol illiterate

Clipper Nation
01-21-2015, 02:00 AM

:lol Shouldn't you be semen-shielding for Enrique upstairs? He had some nice late-game stat-padding for you to blow your load about.

Cry Havoc
01-21-2015, 02:04 AM
:lol Shouldn't you be semen-shielding for Enrique upstairs? He had some nice late-game stat-padding for you to blow your load about.

So after 5 pages of trying to salvage your boy Mayweather's reputation, you don't see the fucking irony with your comment? :lmao

Thebesteva
01-21-2015, 02:08 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1508655_341989085988205_8769078916371243820_n.jpg? oh=92f36f4f13f70320e284223d5664e456&oe=556840B9&__gda__=1432374404_3d366c70fa573b33f56bca5517d8057 9

Clipper Nation
01-21-2015, 02:11 AM
So after 5 pages of trying to salvage your boy Mayweather's reputation, you don't see the fucking irony with your comment? :lmao

Floyd's legacy as an all-time great is pretty secure, there's nothing that needs salvaging. Manny should stop being a little bitch, tbh.

Thebesteva
01-21-2015, 02:20 AM
Floyd's legacy as an all-time great is pretty secure, there's nothing that needs salvaging. Manny should stop being a little bitch, tbh.

Mayweather wants to fight another 6 years according to his recent comments and what his father say. He's already fading and looked mediocore against Maidana. I can bet you someone, not necessarily Pac but someone will knock him the fuck out before he retires.

I'm not a Pac fan tbh, unless we're talking 2pac, but May is gonna go out like RJJ. You just have to do the basic math here, the only income he has is boxing, he's going to keep fighting for another 6 years until the ring retires him. Eventually, one of his tomato cans is gonna either steal a controversial decision or beat his ass. If you watch the Jose L Castillo fight, he already lost in his career tbh

Spurs 4 The Win
01-21-2015, 02:21 AM

Floyd Duckrunner will forever be an all time great pussy if he doesnt accept this fight

Cry Havoc
01-21-2015, 02:23 AM

An all-time. Not the all-time.

:lol Ducking.

100%duncan
01-21-2015, 02:23 AM
Mayweather wants to fight another 6 years according to his recent comments and what his father say. He's already fading and looked mediocore against Maidana. I can bet you someone, not necessarily Pac but someone will knock him the fuck out before he retires.

I'm not a Pac fan tbh, unless we're talking 2pac, but May is gonna go out like RJJ. You just have to do the basic math here, the only income he has is boxing, he's going to keep fighting for another 6 years until the ring retires him. Eventually, one of his tomato cans is gonna either steal a controversial decision or beat his ass. If you watch the Jose L Castillo fight, he already lost in his career tbh

same tbh

RsxPiimp
01-21-2015, 09:11 AM
Thank go for youtube clips...:lol

Mayweather then

"When they asked Manny Pacquiao, would you like to fight Floyd Mayweather, he said, talk to my promoter. They don't ask your promoter, they ask you, what do you want to do as a fighter?" " So last night, he was ask the same question 3 x, Do you want to fight Floyd Mayweather? Manny replied, Talk to my promoter Bob Arum"

http://youtu.be/mYpbZVbJM_I

After Pacquiao called his bluff.

Mayweather Now

‘WHAT DID YOU AGREE TO? YOU HAVE NO SAY SO’ ...YOU HAVE A BOSS!!!

This illiterate dumbfuck doesnt even know what he wants.

Duck weather:lmao

Trill Clinton
01-21-2015, 09:54 AM

one side is running their mouth, desperate for a payday to pay off that 85million tax bill owed to the IRS and the other side is behind the scenes handling business.

100%duncan
01-21-2015, 10:47 AM
Funny how Pacquiao is an irrelevant, over the hill, desperate boxer yet the ":cryGOAT:cry" can't just say yes to a fight. im sure the ":cryGOAT:cry" is gonna knock him the fuck out tbh. what's stopping the ":cryGOAT:cry" tbh? :cry

Mikeanaro
01-21-2015, 11:07 AM
Funny how Pacquiao is an irrelevant, over the hill, desperate boxer yet the ":cryGOAT:cry" can't just say yes to a fight. im sure the ":cryGOAT:cry" is gonna knock him the fuck out tbh. what's stopping the ":cryGOAT:cry" tbh? :cry
He cant even knock out a drunk bitch, never was a will never be a puncher so when his potential opponent is a 5´2¨ speedy power puncher with balls he just simply disappears.
When there is silence there are doubts.
Trannyweather was using the contract money as an excuse now Pacquiao signed his 2 dollar agreement and yet we have nothing, Gay should say a horrible disease is bothering him while he grabs his head or his torso thats the only thing we havent seen yet.

RsxPiimp
01-21-2015, 11:09 AM

You don't understand....Floyd is a businessman. It's all about making money.

He'd rather fight Cotto or Canelo for $40 million than waste time schooling an unworthy fighter like Pacquiao for $120 million :lol

100%duncan
01-21-2015, 11:14 AM
In before someone defends Mayweather by dissing Kobe, Parker, or anyone in the world :lmao

Killakobe81
01-21-2015, 11:17 AM
PBF trollin' Spurstalk ...LOL at how salty fans on here are.

Literacy sure matters in boxing ...uhh huhh ...yep.

But I do hope they fight..

spurraider21
01-21-2015, 11:19 AM
:lol salty because Manny actually made a power move

100%duncan
01-21-2015, 11:25 AM

Floyd is the only salty ass bitch tbh

Big Empty
01-21-2015, 11:28 AM
lol that video was funny. he sais can beat 2Pacquio but sais he has nothing to win, right after he said he can make 75 million a night an already won. Yet, hes turning down the biggest payday of his career ducking Manny.

Killakobe81
01-21-2015, 11:42 AM
Floyd is the only salty ass bitch tbh

This thread says otherwise. Plenty of salt on BOTH sides. I am a PBF apologist but wish he he HBO/SHO could figure this out and end the debate. Pac will not win this fight but I want to see it cuz he does have a "punchers" chance and Floyd is overdue for a loss.

But all this ducking talk is stupid. At this point it's a HBO/SHO dispute on why its not made yet ...but carry-on.

StrengthAndHonor
01-21-2015, 11:48 AM
This thread says otherwise. Plenty of salt on BOTH sides. I am a PBF apologist but wish he he HBO/SHO could figure this out and end the debate. Pac will not win this fight but I want to see it cuz he does have a "punchers" chance and Floyd is overdue for a loss.

But all this ducking talk is stupid. At this point it's a HBO/SHO dispute on why its not made yet ...but carry-on.

Agree, no one is ducking anyone. But this back and forth from both fa base is hilarious. For all we know, this could be another tactic from Floyd. No one can deny his business and promotion acumen.

Killakobe81
01-21-2015, 11:57 AM
Agree, no one is ducking anyone. But this back and forth from both fa base is hilarious. For all we know, this could be another tactic from Floyd. No one can deny his business and promotion acumen.

Truth. He is both dumb and smart but he can count $ and also spend it foolishly. Thing is I dont like his persona. I find him humorous but if he was my relative I would be shamed by that. But in the ring and at the bank he has no peer I dont think he is the GOAT but he is one of the best defensive counter punchers I have ever seen. And just because you dont like a player (Kobe, pre-injury Rose, Russ Wilson, PBF, Dwight, Westbrook even Lebron have been hated on here) Doesnt mean you shouldnt appreciate their athletic prowess.

Big Empty
01-21-2015, 01:11 PM
You don't understand....Floyd is a businessman. It's all about making money.

He'd rather fight Cotto or Canelo for $40 million than waste time schooling an unworthy fighter like Pacquiao for $120 million :lol
LMAO

DAF86
01-21-2015, 01:26 PM
Clipper Nation going throat deep with his Gaywather excuse party.

The Gemini Method
01-21-2015, 01:38 PM
Ain't seen black dick this deep in Kimchi holes since Russell Simmons was dicking Kimora Lee.

UZER
01-21-2015, 02:30 PM
Agree, no one is ducking anyone. [B[But this back and forth from both fa base is hilarious[/b]. For all we know, this could be another tactic from Floyd. No one can deny his business and promotion acumen.

Fan base back and fourth happens every day on this forum in every thread. Why is this one hilarious?

I'm so cool you're so dumb :cry

Splits
01-21-2015, 02:48 PM
Ain't seen black dick this deep in Kimchi holes since Russell Simmons was dicking Kimora Lee.

Cry Havoc
01-21-2015, 02:56 PM

one side is running their mouth, desperate for a payday to pay off that 85million tax bill owed to the IRS and the other side is behind the scenes handling business.

That's absolute bullshit.

If PBF wanted that fight to get made, it would be signed and sealed tomorrow. PERIOD. That's why boxing is a third-tier sport, because "business issues" get in the way of fights.

You think Ali would have hid behind getting a bigger cut of the pay with a fight like this? Or ANY of the greatest champions?

Everyone does. Except Floyd. And maybe, on some level, Roach.

Killakobe81
01-21-2015, 03:17 PM

If PBF wanted that fight to get made, it would be signed and sealed tomorrow. PERIOD. That's why boxing is a third-tier sport, because "business issues" get in the way of fights.

You think Ali would have hid behind getting a bigger cut of the pay with a fight like this? Or ANY of the greatest champions?

I admit right now it looks questionable how bad he wants this fight. Both his fans and detractors admit PBF is about $ first. So if that is the case I dont think it's a stretch to say the money and TV deals are more of an issue than him being afraid.

But I am with you Cry ...as a true boxing fan, to see it on virtual life-support sucks.
I think PBF should work harder to make this fight ... but to say he is scared of Manny after what Marquez did to him is flimsy at best. PBF is a much better counter-puncher just not as hard a puncher as Marquez. The decision will be easy and the fight boring. Because PBF will oupoint him. And PBF haters will just bitch about that ...

Infinite_limit
01-21-2015, 03:25 PM
Mayweather ducking Pac like he does everyone inside the ring

Cry Havoc
01-21-2015, 03:31 PM
I admit right now it looks questionable how bad he wants this fight. Both his fans and detractors admit PBF is about $ first. So if that is the case I dont think it's a stretch to say the money and TV deals are more of an issue than him being afraid.

But I am with you Cry ...as a true boxing fan, to see it on virtual life-support sucks.
I think PBF should work harder to make this fight ... but to say he is scared of Manny after what Marquez did to him is flimsy at best. PBF is a much better counter-puncher just not as hard a puncher as Marquez. The decision will be easy and the fight boring. Because PBF will oupoint him. And PBF haters will just bitch about that ...

Then make the fight. If it's THAT easy, why would PBF be opposed to making an insane amount of money AND cementing his legacy?

There are 0 reasons PBF could use right now that make sense not to take this fight, other than :cry I won't get paid enough :cry. Which is weak bullshit that no other fighter would ever EVER use as an excuse.

Killakobe81
01-21-2015, 04:09 PM
Then make the fight. If it's THAT easy, why would PBF be opposed to making an insane amount of money AND cementing his legacy?

There are 0 reasons PBF could use right now that make sense not to take this fight, other than :cry I won't get paid enough :cry. Which is weak bullshit that no other fighter would ever EVER use as an excuse.

I agree with the spirit of what you are saying but PBF is not the only fighter that put $ first. To say otherwise is naive, Cry. Yes, we admire and prefer the take all comers anytime anywhere bravado of some fighters. But PBF is not the first or last to care about image, marketing etc over just showing they are the best at something. Silly example, but Lebron is often times critiqued for never doing the dunk contest. YOu can say it doesnt really matter and I would agree. But his critics argue he was scared of losing and how it would hurt his image etc. is that more important than a ring? No. but just saying he could have ended that talk, talk that he even sparked himself for like 5 straight ASG by just competing. He did not. There are plenty of boxing examples of fights that never get made by lessor known boxers.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2015, 04:12 PM

its not that easy, fam. this is the biggest fight in the history of boxing, moneywise. two fighters who fight on seperate networks. there are tv and ppv deals that need to be agreed upon and that is out of the fighters hands.

this is bigger than just what manny and floyd want.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2015, 04:15 PM
i posted an article that confirmed HBO is holding up the negotians because they want the rights to replay the fight on their network.

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-pacquiao-talks-stalled-by-network-battle--86413

Trill Clinton
01-21-2015, 04:29 PM
alex ariza dropping bombs on bob arum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOGqAh08CAY#t=70

Cry Havoc
01-21-2015, 04:39 PM
I agree with the spirit of what you are saying but PBF is not the only fighter that put $ first. To say otherwise is naive, Cry. Yes, we admire and prefer the take all comers anytime anywhere bravado of some fighters. But PBF is not the first or last to care about image, marketing etc over just showing they are the best at something. Silly example, but Lebron is often times critiqued for never doing the dunk contest. YOu can say it doesnt really matter and I would agree. But his critics argue he was scared of losing and how it would hurt his image etc. is that more important than a ring? No. but just saying he could have ended that talk, talk that he even sparked himself for like 5 straight ASG by just competing. He did not. There are plenty of boxing examples of fights that never get made by lessor known boxers.

False equivalency. A dunk contest has nothing to do at all with winning a championship or cementing a legacy. It's a complete exhibition. No one is going to talk about the dunk contest in LeBron's legacy because it has no bearing.

This is the polar opposite of that.

Cry Havoc
01-21-2015, 04:39 PM
its not that easy, fam. this is the biggest fight in the history of boxing, moneywise. two fighters who fight on seperate networks. there are tv and ppv deals that need to be agreed upon and that is out of the fighters hands.

this is bigger than just what manny and floyd want.

Right, yes, and I'm sure those networks are just DYING to find reasons not to make a half a billion dollar fight happen.

Clipper Nation
01-21-2015, 05:23 PM

:lol I forgot Manny was a tax cheat. Definitely a steroid cheat as well.

Clipper Nation
01-21-2015, 05:26 PM
:lol salty because Manny actually made a power move
:lol You can't make a power move when you have zero leverage, Philo.

spurraider21
01-21-2015, 05:34 PM
:lol You can't make a power move when you have zero leverage, Philo.
clearly a power move since he's making Mayrunner look like a bitch

Clipper Nation
01-21-2015, 05:43 PM
clearly a power move since he's making Mayrunner look like a bitch
The only people who think Floyd looks like a bitch are people who already blindly hated him anyway, tbh. Anyone who knows boxing knows that Floyd is far from a bitch while Manny is a washed-up cheat.

Spurs 4 The Win
01-21-2015, 05:46 PM
The only people who think Floyd looks like a bitch are people who already blindly hated him anyway, tbh. Anyone who knows boxing knows that Floyd is far from a bitch while Manny is a washed-up cheat.

Even Stephen A Smith thinks Gayrunner looks like a pussy lol, you are delusional

Blizzardwizard
01-21-2015, 05:56 PM
Mayweather avoiding as always :lol

Big Empty
01-21-2015, 05:59 PM
Mayweather is scared to fight Manny. It would be signed by now has nothing to do with the networks. Mayweather knows this is the one fighter that can deliver that first loss. It will be remembered they way Roberto Durans no mas is remembered.

The Gemini Method
01-21-2015, 06:04 PM
Gotta hand it to Chun Lee Nation--she's a feisty bitch when it comes to her black dudes. Defends them to the teeth with all she got.

Blizzardwizard
01-21-2015, 06:08 PM
Mayweather's ass is so scared he's dodging both Khan and Paq at the same time!

UZER
01-21-2015, 07:31 PM

Such a cheat that mayweather settled out of court over it.

RsxPiimp
01-21-2015, 07:33 PM
Such a cheat that mayweather settled out of court over it.

:lol tbh

Venti Quattro
01-21-2015, 07:45 PM
So has Mayweather gotten past the first page of their proposed fight contract? This thread has two pages now, he might want to speed up his readi........ oh wait he's fucking illiterate :lmao :lmao

100%duncan
01-21-2015, 07:48 PM

robinlopez.gif

spurraider21
01-21-2015, 10:37 PM
http://www.canoefoundation.org.uk/cf/assets/Image/Yellow%20Duck.jpg

Killakobe81
01-22-2015, 08:04 AM
False equivalency. A dunk contest has nothing to do at all with winning a championship or cementing a legacy. It's a complete exhibition. No one is going to talk about the dunk contest in LeBron's legacy because it has no bearing.

This is the polar opposite of that.

I agreed. I said that. I was just using an example of someone who ignored the criticism and or media pressure to compete at something. I love when I write something say no it's not that but the first example is "false equivalency". So you established you agree they are NOT equal? LOL.

Again they are plenty of boxing examples where fighters did not fight who the fans or media wanted them to ... common rank and file fans only remember Ali calling out Frazier & Liston or Tarver caling out Roy Jones etc.

Killakobe81
01-22-2015, 08:06 AM
Mayweather is scared to fight Manny. It would be signed by now has nothing to do with the networks. Mayweather knows this is the one fighter that can deliver that first loss. It will be remembered they way Roberto Durans no mas is remembered.

LOL the lack of boxing knowledge in this forum is astonishing.

Cry Havoc
01-22-2015, 01:32 PM
Tarver caling out Roy Jones etc.

I'm too young to remember the others (and IIRC, so are you), but as I recall, Jones and Tarver got it on and it was glorious, if late in their careers.

Killakobe81
01-22-2015, 04:12 PM
I'm too young to remember the others (and IIRC, so are you), but as I recall, Jones and Tarver got it on and it was glorious, if late in their careers.

By the time I saw Ali (that i can remember) he was old and fat and getting stomped out by Larry holmes. Cry, despite your Kobe hate-bias you are good people. And of course it's always better when guys fight. Like I said I hope it happens not that I think it would be a great fight but it will be a EPIC event. If it's in Vegas the FLips will turn that sucker out ... if Jerry can bring it to DFW it will be Lumpia, Balut, dinuguan and roast pig in this biyatch along with a lot of fight week runs to the OKC border for gambling for the Pacman disciples ... should be fun.

Cry Havoc
01-22-2015, 04:35 PM
By the time I saw Ali (that i can remember) he was old and fat and getting stomped out by Larry holmes. Cry, despite your Kobe hate-bias you are good people. And of course it's always better when guys fight. Like I said I hope it happens not that I think it would be a great fight but it will be a EPIC event. If it's in Vegas the FLips will turn that sucker out ... if Jerry can bring it to DFW it will be Lumpia, Balut, dinuguan and roast pig in this biyatch along with a lot of fight week runs to the OKC border for gambling for the Pacman disciples ... should be fun.

:tu

At the very least it would make for some entertaining Spurstalk threads. :lol

Killakobe81
01-22-2015, 04:40 PM
:tu

At the very least it would make for some entertaining Spurstalk threads. :lol

Sure would. Lot's of fake bets and trash talk ...