PDA

View Full Version : dumbass americans protest a muslim conference in dallas

Pages : [1] 2

Trill Clinton
01-20-2015, 03:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex8f-4Nvu-M#t=40

Protesters, upset that a Muslim group was holding a conference at a Texas conference center owned by the local school district, showed up last night waving flags and signs telling attendees, “Go home and take Obama with you.”

The conference, titled “Stand With the Prophet Against Terror and Hate,” was being being put on as a fundraiser for a Chicago-based Islamic group, Sound Vision, and approximately about 500 attendees were expected, reports (https://www.facebook.com/TheRawStory)NBC-DFW.

Holding signs saying “You are not Americans. Don’t fly our flag,” protesters complained about the Garland Independent School District allowing the group to use the facility.

“We pay our taxes to that school, and I don’t want them here,” one woman, Lavona Martindale said.

Another protester, identified as Greg McKinley, said, “We’re here to stand up for the American way of life from a faction of people who are trying to destroy us.”

McKinley added, “If they want to live their life like the middle east, they can go back to the middle east.”

“I want for people to see that we are kind peaceful people,” explained conference attendee Page Spence. “We’re not here to fight, we’re not here to argue. We’re just here to show that we’re Americans too.”

A young woman, part of a group of counter-protesters, explained, “People are here to stand up with the Prophet against hate and intolerance.”

Police authorities beefed up their presence at the event following earlier protests (http://www.kvue.com/story/news/state/2015/01/17/hundreds-expected-to-protest-islamic-meeting-in-garland/21915707/) at a Garland School Board meeting, where board members were told by one man,”I certainly don’t think you need people there who want to destroy this country.”

A spokesman for the school district said they do not discriminate against facility renters based upon religion.

cantthinkofanything
01-20-2015, 03:26 PM
"Go home and take Obama with you." LOL

I bet that's not the originally intended target group for that sign.

But yeah...those are some dumbasses.

DJR210
01-20-2015, 03:32 PM
:lol from a racist coon, to a devout Christian, back to a racist coon, now an anti-American?

Trill Clinton
01-20-2015, 03:39 PM
"Go home and take Obama with you." LOL

I bet that's not the originally intended target group for that sign.

But yeah...those are some dumbasses.

:bobo

:lol from a racist coon, to a devout Christian, back to a racist coon, now an anti-American?

a wise man said don't argue with fools
cause people from a distance can't tell who is who

so stop that childish shit, CAC, i'm grown
please leave it alone, don't throw rocks at the throne:king

lefty
01-20-2015, 04:00 PM
:lol Texas

in2deep
01-20-2015, 04:02 PM
at least there were not casualties unlike the muslim protests against a cartoon :lol

Spurminator
01-20-2015, 04:10 PM

This dumbass posted a picture from two weeks ago claiming it was in the Garland protests that day:

My favorite though (and among the many that were there to counter the protest):

200 miles
01-20-2015, 04:38 PM
:lmao religion

But seriously I'm ashamed to call myself a Texan.

Darth_Pelican
01-20-2015, 04:53 PM
Maybe they should implement looting, destruction of public and private property, and inciting of riots into their protest. That would give them more media coverage and then their voices would be heard.

Avante
01-20-2015, 04:56 PM
After reading over 20 books on Islam/Mohammad/Middle East/Muslims, I can safely say everywhere we find Islam we see blood shed. It is a religion based on world dominance, if you aren't with them, you die. Yep, just as it's ridden in the Koran. Alll those countries do over there is...BOOM!!!!!...and it's been going on forever, ya see.....THEY LIKE IT!

Mohammad was a murderous tyrant that is a proven fact. He had people killed who wouldn't submit to Islam.

As we all know he was in a cave on a mountain when the Angel Gabriel came to him.......huh????? Obviously the guy was full of a shit making Islam a gigantic hoax.

All anyone has to do is read the Koran, it is choked full of....chop, kill, burn. A blueprint for terror. There is no such thing as radical Islam, killing is Islam.

America doesn't need those violence those people take everywhere they go.

You hear....."today in whereever 23 people were killed because...:".....the first thing you think..."some stupid Muslims at it again".......right?

Blake
01-20-2015, 05:55 PM
America doesn't need those violence those people take everywhere they go.

You hear....."today in whereever 23 people were killed because...:".....the first thing you think..."some stupid Muslims at it again".......right?

Obviously you do. What do you want to do about Islam?

ChumpDumper
01-20-2015, 06:14 PM
After reading over 20 books on Islam/Mohammad/Middle East/MuslimsList the books you read pls.

Big Empty
01-20-2015, 06:16 PM
I dont care for that religion or its people, but i know one thing about them. The cock isnt gonna crow 3 times by any of its followers like my religion. Why provoke them? Its just going to seperate the two religions even more and cause more death

lefty
01-20-2015, 07:39 PM
at least there were not casualties unlike the muslim protests against a cartoon :lol
:lol of course not
:lol those pacifist protesters are a bunch of soft phaggots

:lol yeah like those protests are gonna change anything
:lol cowards
:lol fat
:lol protest for 2 minutes, need to take a break to catch their breath, then walk for another 2 minutes
:lol 50 year old rednecks
:lol baseball fans

:lol hiding behind signs

100%duncan
01-21-2015, 03:21 AM
Wow what disrespect not even to religion but to co-human beings.

unleashbaynes
01-21-2015, 07:21 AM
White people are so sheltered and unaware of how to deal with other races it fucking hurts my brain sometimes.

hater
01-21-2015, 09:11 AM
:lol Ala and Jesus are probably watching this and having a laugh and already planning to start over from scratch :lol

cantthinkofanything
01-21-2015, 09:37 AM
White people are so sheltered and unaware of how to deal with other races it fucking hurts my brain sometimes.

lol. sheltered? nigga is you serious?

it's not the sheltered white people that say that crazy shit. in fact, it's the sheltered white people that are so naive that they go overboard to helping the blacks at their own expense. like those white idiots taking part in the "die in" wearing the "am I next?" signs.

It's the uneducated rednecks that spew that dumb shit. But they're no different than the blacks that riot and burn shit when a white cop doesn't get convicted.
2 sides of the same coin. Both mad at the world because for the most part, they're to lazy or stupid to change their position in life. Everyone believing they're entitled to an Iphone, a big TV, a new car, and a pair of Beats.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2015, 09:59 AM
be honest, you are sheltered. its why so many white people get online and turn into neo nazi racists but are quieter than a mouse pissin on cotton when the are face to face with a person of color. y'all have insecurity issues for whatever reason and are uncomfortable around people of color, word.

cantthinkofanything
01-21-2015, 10:09 AM
be honest, you are sheltered. its why so many white people get online and turn into neo nazi racists but are quieter than a mouse pissin on cotton when the are face to face with a person of color. y'all have insecurity issues for whatever reason and are uncomfortable around people of color, word.

I'm not uncomfortable around people of color. Just around nig6ers that are looking to steal my shit or kill my family because we're white and actually have the nerve to work for living.

ohmwrecker
01-21-2015, 11:42 AM
I'm not uncomfortable around people of color. Just around nig6ers that are looking to steal my shit or kill my family because we're white and actually have the nerve to work for living.

White people steal and kill and live off the system.

cantthinkofanything
01-21-2015, 11:45 AM
White people steal and kill and live off the system.

I don't want to be around those either.

ohmwrecker
01-21-2015, 11:59 AM
I don't want to be around those either.

Nobody does.

cantthinkofanything
01-21-2015, 12:08 PM
Nobody does.

so we agree that are are people from different races that are lazy and worthless

ohmwrecker
01-21-2015, 12:17 PM
so we agree that are are people from different races that are lazy and worthless

Yes. So there is really no point in being specific about it.

mrsmaalox
01-21-2015, 12:36 PM
Every female in those pics wearing stretchy pull on jeans :lol

The Gemini Method
01-21-2015, 12:42 PM

Jeggings?

Avante
01-21-2015, 12:42 PM
Read...

Armageddon, Oil and the Middle East
Is Fanatic Islam a Global Threat
Sandstorms (American journalist lived seven years in the Middle East)
The Final Move Beyond Iraq
Jihad in Brooklyn
What You Need To Know About Islam
ISLAM
The Last Jihad
Saladin
Monday Night Jihad
The War Against The Terror Masters
Why I Am Not Muslim.....Ibn Warraq writes about why he had to leave the stupidity/violence. This is the must read.
Against All Enemies
Unveiled
Inside the Kingdom (American woman married to a Muslim)
Islam and the Crusades
Through Our Enemies Eyes
American Jihad

Prior to 9/11 I didn't really give a shit about any of that. After 9/11 I got curious, so I decided to educate myself, so I grabbed all I could find on the subject. I was stunned to find out what I did, talk about one huge cluster fuck there it is....Islam. Talk about a strange/violent/backward/primitive/stupid world, there it is. There are weirdo's over there who actualy believe this life is a waste of time, life doesn't really start until they reach paradise and how do you guarantee a place beside Allah, give up your life(while killing infidels) for the cause....wow~~~~~~~~~~~ 72 virgins in waiting.

I don't give a fuck who tries to sell..."it's just a few radicals who....." BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Islam is all about death to those dreaded infidels. The hero of that being Mohammad who was a kiiler.

I used to work at a place that dealth with a trucking line that only hired Arabs, we all...."don't those dudes ever shower?" They fucking stunk.

Imagine packing a lunch and grabbing up the family to head out to the public....beheadings....like we see in Saudia Arabia. Imagine killing people over ....cartoons. Imagine stoning a girl to death because she had sex outside of marriage. Imagine wanting to kill a girl because she was in a beauty contest. Imagine sending women to the Olympics and expecting them to compete in all that gard. Imagine kiilling gays, just because they suck dick.

Everywhere we see Islam, we see blood.

cantthinkofanything
01-21-2015, 12:43 PM

they must not be Genie Slim Jeggings or you wouldn't have been able to fucking tell

cantthinkofanything
01-21-2015, 12:46 PM
Yes. So there is really no point in being specific about it.

except that I was accused of being uncomfortable specifically around people of color and since it was Trill, I assumed he meant black people.

mrsmaalox
01-21-2015, 12:47 PM
they must not be Genie Slim Jeggings or you wouldn't have been able to fucking tell

Yup, those look like Kmart knock offs ;)

ohmwrecker
01-21-2015, 01:34 PM
except that I was accused of being uncomfortable specifically around people of color and since it was Trill, I assumed he meant black people.

I didn't think Trill was referring to you specifically. Maybe he was....

ChumpDumper
01-21-2015, 01:38 PM
Read...

Jihad in Brooklyn
ISLAM
The Last Jihad
Saladin
Monday Night Jihad
Why I Am Not Muslim.....Ibn Warraq writes about why he had to leave the stupidity/violence. This is the must read.
Against All Enemies
Unveiled
Islam and the Crusades
Through Our Enemies Eyes
American Jihad

Prior to 9/11 I didn't really give a shit about any of that. After 9/11 I got curious, so I decided to educate myself, so I grabbed all I could find on the subject. I was stunned to find out what I did, talk about one huge cluster fuck there it is....Islam. Talk about a strange/violent/backward/primitive/stupid world, there it is. There are weirdo's over there who actualy believe this life is a waste of time, life doesn't really start until they reach paradise and how do you guarantee a place beside Allah, give up your life(while killing infidels) for the cause....wow~~~~~~~~~~~ 72 virgins in waiting.

I don't give a fuck who tries to sell..."it's just a few radicals who....." BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Islam is all about death to those dreaded infidels. The hero of that being Mohammad who was a kiiler.

I used to work at a place that dealth with a trucking line that only hired Arabs, we all...."don't those dudes ever shower?" They fucking stunk.

Imagine packing a lunch and grabbing up the family to head out to the public....beheadings....like we see in Saudia Arabia. Imagine killing people over ....cartoons. Imagine stoning a girl to death because she had sex outside of marriage. Imagine wanting to kill a girl because she was in a beauty contest. Imagine sending women to the Olympics and expecting them to compete in all that gard. Imagine kiilling gays, just because they suck dick.

Everywhere we see Islam, we see blood.So all the Muslims living in central California are beheading people?

cantthinkofanything
01-21-2015, 01:41 PM
So all the Muslims living in central California are beheading people?

I guess that would be OK

Avante
01-21-2015, 01:48 PM
Why do people....STILL...try to defend the obvious mess that is Islam is? Look at how they live over there, that doesn't send any kind of message at all?

STONINGS...are you fucking kidding me?

Olympic sprinters looking like a mummy........what the hell?

KILING OVER CARTOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does it take before all you.....it's not like that.....figure this shit out? We have a tons of religious fanatics who look at a cat who probably had bi polar or some mental problem as their hero. People killing themselves over a stupid/violent religion that was...OBVIOUSLY...bogus.

How could anyone not get this? Hell, just read the Koran there it all is. Chop, chop, kill kill, burn burn.

ChumpDumper
01-21-2015, 01:58 PM
Why do people....STILL...try to defend the obvious mess that is Islam is? Look at how they live over there, that doesn't send any kind of message at all?

What does it take before all you.....it's not like that.....figure this shit out? We have a tons of religious fanatics who look at a cat who probably had bi polar or some mental problem as their hero. People killing themselves over a stupid/violent religion that was...OBVIOUSLY...bogus.

How could anyone not get this? Hell, just read the Koran there it all is. Chop, chop, kill kill, burn burn.Where in the Koran?

And what about all those beheadings you witnessed?

mrsmaalox
01-21-2015, 02:57 PM
Read...

Jihad in Brooklyn
ISLAM
The Last Jihad
Saladin
Monday Night Jihad
Against All Enemies
Unveiled
Islam and the Crusades
Through Our Enemies Eyes
American Jihad

Avante you obviously know a lot about Islam and religion in general. I have not studied it much myself, so can you please tell me which are the religions that have no violence in their history or practice?

Blake
01-21-2015, 03:05 PM

How could anyone not get this? Hell, just read the Koran there it all is. Chop, chop, kill kill, burn burn.

Ok so what do you think America should do about Islam?

Or are you just going to continue to whimper wah

Avante
01-21-2015, 03:29 PM
Avante you obviously know a lot about Islam and religion in general. I have not studied it much myself, so can you please tell me which are the religions that have no violence in their history or practice?

All dogs will bite, then there's the pit bull.

It's the over abundance of violence we see associated with Islam, it's a book where their God is telling His followers to kill. A world where people are killing themselves and others with....Praise Allah...on their lips. What other religion does this?

Read....Why I Am Not A Muslim...by Ibn Warraq. He tells it like it really is having grown up in that world. A primitive way of thinking combined with violence towards those not agreeing with you.......that's Islam.

Then there's the treatment of women.

Blake
01-21-2015, 03:33 PM

It's the over abundance of violence we see associated with Islam, it's a book where their God is telling His followers to kill. A world where people are killing themselves and others with....Praise Allah...on their lips.

Read....Why I Am Not A Muslim...by Ibn Warraq. He tells it like it really is having grown up in that world. A primitive way of thinking combined with violence towards those not agreeing with you.......that's Islam.

Ok so what do you want America to do about Islam?

mrsmaalox
01-21-2015, 03:37 PM

It's the over abundance of violence we see associated with Islam, it's a book where their God is telling His followers to kill. A world where people are killing themselves and others with....Praise Allah...on their lips. What other religion does this?

Then there's the treatment of women.

Thanks but that wasn't what I asked for. I asked you to tell me which are the religions that have no violence in their history or practice.

cantthinkofanything
01-21-2015, 03:43 PM
Thanks but that wasn't what I asked for. I asked you to tell me which are the religions that have no violence in their history or practice.

Boohbah. I believe Boohbah has always been non-violent without exception.

Avante
01-21-2015, 04:04 PM

I assumed you had enough common sense to know I'm talking about the over abundance of violence we see attached to Islam. The problems with it we see right now, unlike any other religion.

We all know the Bible stories, the bears, etc. That's...obviously...not what's being talked about, it's a religious that asks it's followers to kill those they can't convert, no other religion does that. How many Christians are blowing themselves up and others in the name of God?

So you don't read the paper or watch the news?

ChumpDumper
01-21-2015, 04:40 PM
I assumed you had enough common sense to know I'm talking about the over abundance of violence we see attached to Islam. The problems with it we see right now, unlike any other religion.

We all know the Bible stories, the bears, etc. That's...obviously...not what's being talked about, it's a religious that asks it's followers to kill those they can't convert, no other religion does that. How many Christians are blowing themselves up and others in the name of God?

So you don't read the paper or watch the news?I watch the news. There are about 2 million Muslims in the US right now.

Why aren't they beheading people and blowing up schools every day?

Ignignokt
01-21-2015, 05:10 PM

that's not relevant. The Quran instructs their followers to kill to spread Islam. Doesn't matter how other religions misapplied or abused power. There is an inherent violence and explicit calling for in Islam.

Ignignokt
01-21-2015, 05:10 PM
I watch the news. There are about 2 million Muslims in the US right now.

Why aren't they beheading people and blowing up schools every day?

because they are a minority at the moment, the moment they become closer to a plurality you will see massive rape scandals like in Scandinavia and parts of Britian.

Ignignokt
01-21-2015, 05:11 PM
actually, if you look around the globe. Most of the time there is a Muslim nation bordering a non muslim nation, there's conflict.

ChumpDumper
01-21-2015, 05:24 PM
because they are a minority at the moment, the moment they become closer to a plurality you will see massive rape scandals like in Scandinavia and parts of Britian.Source?

Avante
01-21-2015, 05:25 PM
that's not relevant. The Quran instructs their followers to kill to spread Islam. Doesn't matter how other religions misapplied or abused power. There is an inherent violence and explicit calling for in Islam.

Wow...FINALLY...someone else who gets it.

Avante
01-21-2015, 05:26 PM
actually, if you look around the globe. Most of the time there is a Muslim nation bordering a non muslim nation, there's conflict.

Only those who don't watch the news/read papers wouldn't get it. I can see you do.

Avante
01-21-2015, 05:29 PM
I just listed a ton of books I've read on Islam. What all those authors are wrong? All that info is wrong? I didn't learn anything?

People, do you pay any attention at all to the world around you, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
01-21-2015, 05:32 PM
I just listed a ton of books I've read on Islam. What all those authors are wrong? All that info is wrong? I didn't learn anything?

People, do you pay any attention at all to the world around you, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!There was nothing inherently anti-Islamic in Clarke's book. What part of that are you citing that shows all Muslims are evil?

Dirk Oneanddoneski
01-21-2015, 05:33 PM
Source?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2734694/It-hard-appalling-nature-abuse-child-victims-suffered-1-400-children-sexually-exploited-just-one-town-16-year-period-report-reveals.html

Blake
01-21-2015, 05:42 PM

Wow...FINALLY...someone else who gets it.

Oh look. It's the Bible. The good book.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13English Standard Version (ESV)

12*And they entered into a covenant to seek the*Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul,*13*but that whoever would not seek the*Lord, the God of Israel,*should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Blake
01-21-2015, 05:44 PM

People, do you pay any attention at all to the world around you, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

So what do you want to do about Islam?

ChumpDumper
01-21-2015, 05:45 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2734694/It-hard-appalling-nature-abuse-child-victims-suffered-1-400-children-sexually-exploited-just-one-town-16-year-period-report-reveals.htmlThe crime is reprehensible of course, but its very strange to reach the number of 1400 when only reading 66 actual case files.

Avante
01-21-2015, 05:46 PM
Sometime in the next six months or so we will see at least another attempt at something similiar to 9/11 here in the USA. I want all you...Islam is violent???...to remember what was said here.

Why you keep ignoring....stonings...beheadings...gay bashing...suicide bombings....abuse of women...????

ChumpDumper
01-21-2015, 05:48 PM
Sometime in the next six months or so we will see at least another attempt at something similiar to 9/11 here in the USA. I want all you...Islam is violent???...to remember what was said here.

Why you keep ignoring....stonings...beheadings...gay bashing...suicide bombings....abuse of women...????

There was nothing inherently anti-Islamic in Clarke's book. What part of that are you citing that shows all Muslims are evil?

Blake
01-21-2015, 05:50 PM

So what do you propose we do about Islam right now to avoid all that? Or are you gonna just whine

ohmwrecker
01-21-2015, 05:53 PM

The problem is fundamentalism. In every religion it is always the fundamentalists that are the most violent and extreme. Unfortunately, the violent and stupid minority rules as far as how the rest of the world views religion. The majority of muslims are good, peaceful people who have the same values as the average American.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
01-21-2015, 06:07 PM
So what do you propose we do about Islam right now to avoid all that? Or are you gonna just whine

Stop all Muslim immigration, deport the ones that are here.

What is it exactly that a Muslim can contribute to this country that an oriental or even a Mexican can't? Cook the food that they eat that makes them smell like shit 24/7?

Ignignokt
01-21-2015, 06:19 PM

what are you gonna do about ______ besides just whine?

Ignignokt
01-21-2015, 06:20 PM
The problem is fundamentalism. In every religion it is always the fundamentalists that are the most violent and extreme. Unfortunately, the violent and stupid minority rules as far as how the rest of the world views religion. The majority of muslims are good, peaceful people who have the same values as the average American.

Yeah, those violent Mormons bent on world domination with their raping and pillaging. Lol

Kill yourself you marxist cuckold.

Blake
01-21-2015, 06:21 PM

What is it exactly that a Muslim can contribute to this country that an oriental or even a Mexican can't? Cook the food that they eat that makes them smell like shit 24/7?

Robinson would finally have the last lol over Olajuwon

Blake
01-21-2015, 06:22 PM
what are you gonna do about ______ besides just whine?

let me know when you fill in the blank, weakling.

Malik Hairston
01-21-2015, 06:37 PM
Never thought I'd see the day where being Arab in America gets you more hate than being Black in America, tbh:lol..only thing worse is being a Black Muslim, of course..

Doesn't make the situation for niggas any better, though, it just snowballs into extended hate for all minorities..

Nothing makes a White man angrier than seeing a minority(other than Asians, I guess) succeed, tbh..

ohmwrecker
01-21-2015, 06:46 PM
Yeah, those violent Mormons bent on world domination with their raping and pillaging. Lol

Kill yourself you marxist cuckold.

lol mormons

That is the most egregious goal post move I've ever witnessed. Good to know you're still a retarded faggot. Thanks for checking in.

Avante
01-21-2015, 07:44 PM
We see this all the time....

Mexican lady at the welfare office, too many kids not enought $$$.

Intelligent Asian.

Fast black guy.

Stupid Muslim blowing himself up.

Little black boy with no father in the home.

Mexican woman taking the whole tribe to Target.

Stupid Muslim blowing up others.

ChumpStupid/Blake following me around.

At what point does reality set in and we start accepting things for how they really are?

cantthinkofanything
01-21-2015, 07:54 PM
We see this all the time....Mexican lady at the welfare officeHave you considered you might have a gambling problem?

Biernutz
01-21-2015, 08:40 PM
:lol Texas

French Canadian :lol

http://youtu.be/gEUU32vWn_Y

Malik Hairston
01-21-2015, 08:48 PM

Intelligent Asian.

Fast black guy.

At what point does reality set in and we start accepting things for how they really are?

What about?

Obese White trash family at Walmart.

Middle-aged White man that has a strong urge to commit pedophilia.

Old White man that can't resist the temptation of pre-teen boys.

Angry White man with a 5 inch penis that hates seeing interracial couples.

White man that kills an entire school because he was called a geek a few times.

The Reckoning
01-21-2015, 08:57 PM
Nothing makes a White man angrier than seeing a minority(other than Asians, I guess) succeed, tbh..

why's that?

Malik Hairston
01-21-2015, 09:06 PM
why's that?

Not exactly sure, tbh..I've never seen too much animosity between Whites and Asians, speaking strictly from my personal experience..

Big Empty
01-21-2015, 10:30 PM
Lol the racist christians i notice have now included catholics into their bashing. Thats a new one ive noticed in the last 18 months. Only cause they see that religion as a south of the border religion. Its actually funny

lefty
01-21-2015, 10:45 PM
So all the Muslims living in central California are beheading people?

As long as Kirby doesn't ring.

Infinite_limit
01-22-2015, 12:30 AM

Blacks have to be #1 on the deport list

Biernutz
01-22-2015, 02:12 AM
What about?

another list

Black women shopping at Walmart with her 9 kids from 8 different fathers....

23 year old Black man Wayne Willams kills 28 black children, teens and adults in Atlanta in a 2 year period.

The size of a penis does not matter as much as the sperm that comes out of a penis is always WHITE.......

White women who go with black men have self worth issues and are usually fat......

These list are stupid as you can find enough material to keep these list going and going

ChumpDumper
01-22-2015, 02:15 AM

Intelligent Asian.

Fast black guy.

At what point does reality set in and we start accepting things for how they really are?There was nothing inherently anti-Islamic in Clarke's book. What part of that are you citing that shows all Muslims are evil?

Did you actually read that book?

I don't think you did.

ohmwrecker
01-22-2015, 02:21 AM
Not exactly sure, tbh..I've never seen too much animosity between Whites and Asians, speaking strictly from my personal experience..

White men aren't sexual threatened by Asian men, but are attracted to Asian women.

sook
01-22-2015, 02:50 AM
What about?

There was nothing inherently anti-Islamic in Clarke's book. What part of that are you citing that shows all Muslims are evil?

I don't think you did.
The Avante ownage commences.

Just wait for him to repeat what he's already said.

daslicer
01-22-2015, 03:08 AM

It simply has to do with how Asians are super submissive to whites and have a general sense of inferiority towards them. Whites in general know this that they never have to worry about Asians confronting them on social or economic issues.Asians and Whites pretty much have this type of invisible contract as I call it where the Asian if they work hard will be guaranteed a middle class lifestyle but in exchange they will never be allowed to be leaders in the workplace or any other parts of society. Its rare you will see an Asian VP or CEO at a company but you will see a lot of them with good jobs that provide a middle class lifestyle. On top of that more then half of their women marry white guys. So that is another reason why Whites really like Asians because its a pipeline for free access to pussy. Combined all the things I have said and its the reason why Whites don't have animosity towards Asians.

apalisoc_9
01-22-2015, 04:35 AM
Muslims in General have a history of expanding through Europe and having world domination success.

And the worst part about it is they are not Generally submissive to to white people either..

White people like Submissive Asians tbh..

The Non-Submissive Asians usually gets a ton of hate from Both White people and submissive Asians..

apalisoc_9
01-22-2015, 04:41 AM
Let's be honest, The hate is always going to come out of fear of getting dominated...That's why you get all these Anti-Sharia campaigns in the US even though that Law hasn't been implemented in 1400 years outside of Iran and Saudi Arabia :lol..

It's understandable though since the Ottomans were maybe a couple more wars away of converting all of southern Europe into ISLAM..And now they think Immigation is just another Muslim way to try to dominate..It's scary though Like I've said because it's based on religion and not race..

It's the same reason why we see so much Black hate by White people...Black people in general have a disproportionate amount of influence so all these White cucks are salty as fuk.

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 09:22 AM
:lol from a racist coon, to a devout Christian, back to a racist coon, now an anti-American?Please forgive him, he's still finding himself. :lol

Ignignokt
01-22-2015, 10:18 AM
let me know when you fill in the blank, weakling.

its not about internet courage you verified cuckold. It's about a shitty argument and your weakling of an education at Texas Tech. No wonder your fat ass wife left you. You're a pathetic little bitch with a broad mouth, a narrow dick, and a hollowed brain.

Ignignokt
01-22-2015, 10:23 AM
Never thought I'd see the day where being Arab in America gets you more hate than being Black in America, tbh:lol..only thing worse is being a Black Muslim, of course..

Doesn't make the situation for niggas any better, though, it just snowballs into extended hate for all minorities..

LOL, whottt!!!

Nothing more pathetic than seeing a black muslim.

The muslim arabs took blacks and made them slaves. The reason you see Tyrone and Keyshawn dribbling basketballs in america vs none of them in Saudi Arabia is because the muslims castrated their bucks.

Shoot yourself you ignoramus,.

Ignignokt
01-22-2015, 10:27 AM
Let's be honest, The hate is always going to come out of fear of getting dominated...That's why you get all these Anti-Sharia campaigns in the US even though that Law hasn't been implemented in 1400 years outside of Iran and Saudi Arabia :lol..

It's understandable though since the Ottomans were maybe a couple more wars away of converting all of southern Europe into ISLAM..And now they think Immigation is just another Muslim way to try to dominate..It's scary though Like I've said because it's based on religion and not race..

It's the same reason why we see so much Black hate by White people...Black people in general have a disproportionate amount of influence so all these White cucks are salty as fuk.

Look Buc Tuthnao, your feelings of inferiority because of the white man is showing.

Never seen a pinoy so enamored with Kiwi Lizard's hand size. Maybe you should mold his dick into plaster of paris.

Blake
01-22-2015, 11:36 AM
its not about internet courage you verified cuckold. It's about a shitty argument and your weakling of an education at Texas Tech. No wonder your fat ass wife left you. You're a pathetic little bitch with a broad mouth, a narrow dick, and a hollowed brain.

Damn you're spilling sodium all over this thread lol

I'm not asking Avante to get off his obese ass and take down a mosque, you illiterate dumbfuck. I'm asking for a simple proposal as to what should be done about Islam.

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 11:53 AM
Damn, Ignignokt (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=9405) going in HARD on bitches. :rollin

Ignignokt
01-22-2015, 11:54 AM
Damn you're spilling sodium all over this thread lol

I'm not asking Avante to get off his obese ass and take down a mosque, you illiterate dumbfuck. I'm asking for a simple proposal as to what should be done about Islam.

And Tyrone is spilling zygotes all over your wife's ass.

Not interested in having an actual discussion with an intellectually shallow moron.

Avante
01-22-2015, 12:16 PM
You are in a room with...

Mexican man
Black man
Asian man
Long haired white dude
Young Muslim

You are asked this...

Ok, who was the fruit picker?
Who was the track star?
Who played in a heavy metal band?
Who is thinking about blowing himself up and others?
Who works at an electronics company?

Well?

lefty
01-22-2015, 12:17 PM
Malik Hairston deopping truth nukes :lmao

ChumpDumper
01-22-2015, 12:20 PM

Mexican man
Black man
Asian man
Long haired white dude
Young Muslim

You are asked this...

Who was the track star?

Well?

I don't think you did.
Well?

Blake
01-22-2015, 12:54 PM
And Tyrone is spilling zygotes all over your wife's ass.

Not interested in having an actual discussion with an intellectually shallow moron.

Right, you just want to go to your usual game and go straight ad hominem, playing the same tired, shallow cuck card right off the bat.

your shtick seems to entertain the low IQ weaklings here that aren't able to keep up, but don't act like you're here to have an intellectual discussion. :lol

now throw out some more cuck jokes for the retards to laugh at, funny goy.

RD2191
01-22-2015, 02:07 PM
Smh

Infinite_limit
01-22-2015, 02:28 PM

Mexican man
Black man
Asian man
Long haired white dude
Young Muslim

You are asked this...

Who was the track star?

Well?
Black man is an unemployed and uneducated drug addict selling narcotics to the local children with a long list of burglary, assault and gang affiliation.

NO ONE would rather live next door to American Blacks over Muslims.

Sidenote: for every "black track star" there is a muslim doctor. And like I've reintegrated many times, track sports is for mindless animals like horses

Ignignokt
01-22-2015, 02:34 PM
Right, you just want to go to your usual game and go straight ad hominem, playing the same tired, shallow cuck card right off the bat.

your shtick seems to entertain the low IQ weaklings here that aren't able to keep up, but don't act like you're here to have an intellectual discussion. :lol

now throw out some more cuck jokes for the retards to laugh at, funny goy.

keep up with what? shallow sophistry?

Avante
01-22-2015, 02:36 PM
Black man is an unemployed and uneducated drug addict selling narcotics to the local children with a long list of burglary, assault and gang affiliation.

NO ONE would rather live next door to American Blacks over Muslims.

Sidenote: for every "black track star" there is a muslim doctor. And like I've reintegrated many times, track sports is for mindless animals like horses

Tell that to....

Ben Johnson
Bo Roberson
Gerry Ashworth
John Haines
Wendell Mottley
Calvin Hill

..all track athletes out of the Ivy League.

Tell that to DOCTOR Delano Meriwether a world slass sprinter.

Dude, do you know anything at all?

Tell that to...

Chuck Francis
James Lofton
Darin Nelson
Ben Eastman
Rick Tipton
Larry Questad
Ken Curl
Clyde Jeffrey

...who ran track at Stanford.

Blake
01-22-2015, 02:40 PM
keep up with what? shallow sophistry?

the question, dumbass. I've already explained and you're still behind.

Go back to your intellectual put downs, goy.

Avante
01-22-2015, 02:41 PM
Look at this fucking freak, he just...HAS...to mess with somebody, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor little shit.

Blake
01-22-2015, 02:46 PM
Tell that to....

Ben Johnson
Bo Roberson
Gerry Ashworth
John Haines
Wendell Mottley
Calvin Hill

Tell that to...

Chuck Francis
James Lofton
Darin Nelson
Ben Eastman
Rick Tipton
Larry Questad
Ken Curl
Clyde Jeffrey

...who ran track at Stanford.

Avante is afraid of Hakeem Olajuwon

Blake
01-22-2015, 02:48 PM
Look at this fucking freak, he just...HAS...to mess with somebody, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor little shit.

I like messing with you because you're stupid and flaunt it.

Infinite_limit
01-22-2015, 02:50 PM
Tell that to....

Ben Johnson
Bo Roberson
Gerry Ashworth
John Haines
Wendell Mottley
Calvin Hill

2 quick questions

1) Why is Africa the gutter of Planet Earth?
2) Why are black neighborhoods in Western Society gutters?

North America
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dtn-XqsXdBA/U-8xHO2-b2I/AAAAAAAARzw/RqcOs1pT2KQ/s1600/shooting-protests_97702647.jpg

Europe
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/09/article-2023967-0D5B63EB00000578-973_468x446.jpg

http://beforeitsnews.com/mediadrop/uploads/2014/32/43a6f1a779b8e0e8255335d2eb8874be4b2f926a.png

South America
http://www.asianews.it/files/img/HAITI_-_violenze_e_saccheggi.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/01/22/article-1245216-07F615C7000005DC-61_634x401.jpg

Wise Asians don't let those mindless "track stars" in.

Track Stars in USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGHEHjaSYro

Avante
01-22-2015, 03:21 PM
Why ignore what I said? TONS....of educated track athletes. So why do you constantly say stupid ass shit?

Infinite_limit
01-22-2015, 03:24 PM
Why ignore what I said? TONS....of educated track athletes. So why do you constantly say stupid ass shit?
And there are more educated muslims

Blacks have murdered far more innocent people than Muslims.

Ignignokt
01-22-2015, 03:50 PM
the question, dumbass. I've already explained and you're still behind.

Go back to your intellectual put downs, goy.

No one is obliged to answer your question. If you don't like it, too bad.

Ignignokt
01-22-2015, 03:51 PM
I like messing with you because you're stupid and flaunt it.

You'd be the wrong person to accomplish that if it were so.

Blake
01-22-2015, 04:28 PM
No one is obliged to answer your question. If you don't like it, too bad.

oh I thought he had to

Go back to your retarded cut downs, goy. It's what you'd rather be doing any way

Blake
01-22-2015, 04:28 PM
You'd be the wrong person to accomplish that if it were so.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mannnnnnnnnnnnn that burned. Good one, goy

m>s
01-22-2015, 04:33 PM
why's that?
Mutual respect, they're the only non white race that isn't shit tier

Avante
01-22-2015, 04:34 PM
And there are more educated muslims

Blacks have murdered far more innocent people than Muslims.

Stupid, you have any idea at all about how many Stanford/ND/Ivy League/intelligent black athletes run track? So why the bullshit? Dude, why do you...CONSTANTLY..talk about things you don't know shit about?

m>s
01-22-2015, 04:37 PM
The crime is reprehensible of course, but its very strange to reach the number of 1400 when only reading 66 actual case files.
Don't try to downplay it, you wanted a source and you got your fucking source. Your tolerant liberal bullshit is putting my life in danger. Try being a chumpdumper in Britain in 30-40 years, they are already trying to impose sharia zones.

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 04:57 PM
Don't try to downplay it, you wanted a source and you got your fucking source. Your tolerant liberal bullshit is putting my life in danger. Try being a chumpdumper in Britain in 30-40 years, they are already trying to impose sharia zones.I seriously lol'd when your source shut him the fuck up and he switched to downplay mode. :lol I swear, him and blake are some weird fucks.

:cry but but but source? :cry
:cry there's so much salt in here :cry
:cry don't post unless you can solve problems :cry
:cry don't forget Christians a few hundred years ago :cry
:cry muslims are peaceful, as long as you're not gay or a woman :cry

Infinite_limit
01-22-2015, 05:13 PM
Stupid, you have any idea at all about how many Stanford/ND/Ivy League/intelligent black athletes run track? So why the bullshit? Dude, why do you...CONSTANTLY..talk about things you don't know shit about?
Michael Brown running track

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/michael_brown_innocent_victim-e1408124598690.jpg

Blake
01-22-2015, 05:18 PM
I seriously lol'd when your source shut him the fuck up and he switched to downplay mode. :lol I swear, him and blake are some weird fucks.

:cry muslims are peaceful, as long as you're not gay or a woman :cry

You're just dumb is all.

ChumpDumper
01-22-2015, 05:25 PM
Don't try to downplay it, you wanted a source and you got your fucking source. Your tolerant liberal bullshit is putting my life in danger. Try being a chumpdumper in Britain in 30-40 years, they are already trying to impose sharia zones.I asked for a source because I had heard of that and didn't know where to look.

It's not that I didn't believe it at all.

As for the downplaying, 66 < 1400. I know none of you would go past the headline, but once you do the methodology of reaching that number of 1400 is rather ridiculous -- especially when all the records were available to read and not just sample.

ChumpDumper
01-22-2015, 05:27 PM
I seriously lol'd when your source shut him the fuck up and he switched to downplay mode. :lol I swear, him and blake are some weird fucks.

:cry muslims are peaceful, as long as you're not gay or a woman :cryI'm not saying all Muslims are peaceful. I'm saying that not all are terra-ists and rapist.

If you have evidence that all of them are, please post it. Otherwise, continue being butthurt.

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 05:31 PM
Michael Brown running track

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/michael_brown_innocent_victim-e1408124598690.jpg:cry that proves nothing :cry

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 05:32 PM
You're just dumb is all.:cry so much salt :cry

Blake
01-22-2015, 05:36 PM
:cry so much salt :cry

No, your intelligence is simply low. Serious, no joke. You're just not very smart.

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 05:47 PM
No, your intelligence is simply low. Serious, no joke. You're just not very smart.:cry so much salt :cry

Avante
01-22-2015, 06:10 PM
Like I've said many times....

See all the shit in this thread, this is really what people want to do on these sites...talk shit in hiding. That's why I get followed around and SBM/xmas are missed.

Then. it's...oh yeah, well leave and see........as they follow me everywhere I go, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignignokt
01-22-2015, 06:32 PM
oh I thought he had to

Go back to your retarded cut downs, goy. It's what you'd rather be doing any way

Don't even know how to use a putdown correctly, nor how to plz and overweight heifer. All you had to do was share your mcnuggets and go down on her after eating the mint chocolate mcflurry. But your fast food blog and your penchant for seeing your wife dominated by Tyrese was too dominant in your life.

Anyway, now you're a supplicating submissive self loathing liberal who swallows the kike agenda whole. Now that's a good goy.

Had to show you how to use an insult, and now i have to show you how to fuck your own wife. But alas, i don't think my penis wants to go Rocky Balboa on your wifes wide array of skin tags near her anus.

ohmwrecker
01-22-2015, 06:36 PM
Trying so hard.

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 06:36 PM
Did blake really have a fat wife? And she left him? :lol Slowly, his opinions are starting to make sense. No wonder he's liberal; he's a little limpdick bitch.

Avante
01-22-2015, 06:38 PM
Don't even know how to use a putdown correctly, nor how to plz and overweight heifer. All you had to do was share your mcnuggets and go down on her after eating the mint chocolate mcflurry. But your fast food blog and your penchant for seeing your wife dominated by Tyrese was too dominant in your life.

Anyway, now you're a supplicating submissive self loathing liberal who swallows the kike agenda whole. Now that's a good goy.

Had to show you how to use an insult, and now i have to show you how to fuck your own wife. But alas, i don't think my penis wants to go Rocky Balboa on your wifes wide array of skin tags near her anus.

His wife dumped him for a midget bass player with a five inch cock, at least she gained two inchs in the deal.

The freak only comes here to bug people, as you'll see. I finally had to let the boy go, his stupidity simply too much, as you are seeing.

Avante
01-22-2015, 06:40 PM
Did blake really have a fat wife? And she left him? :lol Slowly, his opinions are starting to make sense. No wonder he's liberal; he's a little limpdick bitch.

I think she weighed in at 280, which at 4-11...ouch~~~~~

Ignignokt
01-22-2015, 06:42 PM
Trying so hard.

White knighting for chump's pussy. How sweet.

m>s
01-22-2015, 06:42 PM
:lmao avante going ham what the fuck is going on in here

ohmwrecker
01-22-2015, 06:44 PM
White knighting for chump's pussy. How sweet.

Obviously anyone who thinks you're an idiot must be defending chump...

Ignignokt
01-22-2015, 06:45 PM

You mean like Roadrunner Alumni from the great VCR repair school in San Antonio?

ohmwrecker
01-22-2015, 06:47 PM
You mean like Roadrunner Alumni from the great VCR repair school in San Antonio?

Am I supposed to get that reference? You do know that everyone isn't obsessed with the posters on this site, right?

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 07:18 PM
I think she weighed in at 280, which at 4-11...ouch~~~~~Holy fuck :lmao

m>s
01-22-2015, 07:21 PM
You always jump into arguments to align yourself with that crowd..you aren't pulling the wool over anyone's eyes you marxist son of a bitch

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 07:42 PM
You always jump into arguments to align yourself with that crowd..you aren't pulling the wool over anyone's eyes you marxist son of a bitch:cry but he never stated it outright so you're wrong :cry

HI-FI
01-22-2015, 07:58 PM
:lol Ignignokt and avante are just clearing out niggas in the paint.

ohmwrecker
01-22-2015, 09:13 PM
You always jump into arguments to align yourself with that crowd..you aren't pulling the wool over anyone's eyes you marxist son of a bitch

:lol what crowd?

You're another one who is always looking for some conspiracy or agenda.

ohmwrecker
01-22-2015, 09:16 PM
:cry but he never stated it outright so you're wrong :cry

Why would I? Dude, you are the dumbest motherfucker here by a wide margin. I've never seen anything intelligent come out of that peanut for a brain of yours.

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 09:21 PM

:lol what crowd?

You're another one who is always looking for some conspiracy or agenda.

:cry but he never stated it outright so you're wrong :cryCalled it :lol

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 09:25 PM
Why would I? Dude, you are the dumbest motherfucker here by a wide margin. I've never seen anything intelligent come out of that peanut for a brain of yours.Yeah, keep telling everyone how islam isn't inherently violent. :lol Like I've told other posters here, please go to the middle east and tell them how you support gay rights, women rights, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc.

DJR210
01-22-2015, 09:25 PM
You haven't read the "best place to air out personal problems" thread?

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 09:27 PM
You fucking idiots support fascism as long it's done by dark skinned people. :lol

Hitler is evil, but islam isn't. :cry

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 09:28 PM
You haven't read the "best place to air out personal problems" thread?Nope. lol Link?

Trill Clinton
01-22-2015, 09:30 PM
It's plain to see who doesn't have any stamps in theor passport. You uncultured geeks need to see the world.

ohmwrecker
01-22-2015, 09:32 PM
Called it :lol

:lol you're so stupid

m>s
01-22-2015, 09:33 PM
It's plain to see who doesn't have any stamps in theor passport. You uncultured geeks need to see the world.
How many n!gger stamps are in yours? and no I'm not talking about food stamps. Oh that's rught you only like shitting up white countries because sub Saharan Africans have never done anything remarkable.

DJR210
01-22-2015, 09:34 PM
Nope. lol Link?

I tried to search it, but nothing came up. It may have got deleted when Kori massacred the old faggots.

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 09:40 PM
:lol you're so stupidGo fuck yourself :lol

ohmwrecker
01-22-2015, 09:43 PM
Go fuck yourself :lol

:cry

ohmwrecker
01-22-2015, 09:45 PM
Yeah, keep telling everyone how islam isn't inherently violent. :lol Like I've told other posters here, please go to the middle east and tell them how you support gay rights, women rights, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc.

How am I supposed to take you seriously when you say shit like this? :lol holy shit

m>s
01-22-2015, 09:45 PM
Yeah, keep telling everyone how islam isn't inherently violent. :lol Like I've told other posters here, please go to the middle east and tell them how you support gay rights, women rights, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc.hes a total imbecile trying to lecture others on his so called perception of intelligence. I'm going to post the guy who wants sharia law in all western countries and applauds acts of terrorism. Get a load of this peace and tolerance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8v3NN4kx1U

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 09:46 PM
It's plain to see who doesn't have any stamps in theor passport. You uncultured geeks need to see the world.Says the guy who's on ST 24/7 making racist troll threads. :lol

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 09:47 PM
How am I supposed to take you seriously when you say shit like this? :lol holy shit:cry so much salt :cry

ohmwrecker
01-22-2015, 09:47 PM
:lol you guys are cracking me up

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 09:51 PM
hes a total imbecile trying to lecture others on his so called perception of intelligence. I'm going to post the guy who wants sharia law in all western countries and applauds acts of terrorism. Get a load of this peace and tolerance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8v3NN4kx1UIt was pretty evident from the first page that wrecker is fucking stupid. The dumb bitch couldn't even follow the conversation. :lmao

:cry you guys are cracking me up :cry

m>s
01-22-2015, 09:52 PM
Isn't multiculturalism great..sharia courts and honor killings in the UK ask all the Brits and none will tell you that they hate what's going on in their country! Because that would be inciting religious hatred under UK law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2VkIu8TL_I

m>s
01-22-2015, 09:53 PM
I guess under sharia law blakes wife would have been stoned to death for cuckoldry :lmao that's the one thing they got right

ohmwrecker
01-22-2015, 09:56 PM
What am I not following exactly? You took one thing I said about fundamentalism (which is absolutely true btw) and turned me into a pro - terrorism communist. :lol get the fuck outta here, moron.

Trill Clinton
01-22-2015, 09:59 PM
Says the guy who's on ST 24/7 making racist troll threads. :lol

You, The Troll Calling Me A troll? I made this thread and the only thing racist about it are you and your racist/bigoted buddies.

m>s
01-22-2015, 10:03 PM
How am I supposed to take you seriously when you say shit like this? :lol holy shit
It's true, go there and do it. Don't even bother buying a round trip ticket just a one way will do.

ohmwrecker
01-22-2015, 10:07 PM
It's true, go there and do it. Don't even bother buying a round trip ticket just a one way will do.

Why would I want to do that?

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 10:22 PM
You, The Troll Calling Me A troll? I made this thread and the only thing racist about it are you and your racist/bigoted buddies.Keep making racist threads, trill. It's real cultured. You've obviously been around the World. :lol

SupremeGuy
01-22-2015, 10:22 PM
Why would I want to do that?Why wouldn't you?

m>s
01-22-2015, 10:24 PM
Why would I want to do that?
Because Islam is the religion of peace and they would move to hear your ideas on how to improve to make it even better.

DJR210
01-22-2015, 10:31 PM
Can someone really be considered a racist if they exclusively dislike black people? I don't have an issue with races, just blacks tbh.

ohmwrecker
01-22-2015, 10:37 PM
Because Islam is the religion of peace and they would move to hear your ideas on how to improve to make it even better.

I never said that, dummy.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2015, 04:04 AM
The best thing about the rants from the likes of m<s, gtown and raZon is that they take all of this 100% seriously and preemptively lose their shit before they even start posting.

God knows what made them so angry in the first place.

m>s
01-23-2015, 09:32 AM
Yes when I see stupidshit leftists making fun of patriotic Americans for protesting Islam I lose it, totally normal reaction for someone who doesn't want to live under sharia law. You should read the Quran sometike to get a clue.

Blake
01-23-2015, 09:35 AM
:lol Ignignokt and avante are just clearing out niggas in the paint.

they keep turning the ball over

Blake
01-23-2015, 09:41 AM
Yes when I see stupidshit leftists making fun of patriotic Americans for protesting Islam I lose it, totally normal reaction for someone who doesn't want to live under sharia law. You should read the Quran sometike to get a clue.

You're more of an unAmerican marxist tbh

ChumpDumper
01-23-2015, 09:58 AM
Yes when I see stupidshit leftists making fun of patriotic Americans for protesting Islam I lose it, totally normal reaction for someone who doesn't want to live under sharia law. You should read the Quran sometike to get a clue.lol you never read the Quran.

m>s
01-23-2015, 10:21 AM
I've read excerpts and it calls for the conversion or death of all non Muslims or infidels. The only Muslims who are actually doing it right are al Qaeda and ISIS.

Blake
01-23-2015, 10:24 AM
I've read excerpts and it calls for the conversion or death of all non Muslims or infidels. The only Muslims who are actually doing it right are al Qaeda and ISIS.

So does the Bible. i think we can all agree Isis and Al Qaeda are bad.

DisAsTerBot
01-23-2015, 10:25 AM
lol m>s and burritosupremeguy

ChumpDumper
01-23-2015, 12:51 PM
I've read excerpts and it calls for the conversion or death of all non Muslims or infidels. The only Muslims who are actually doing it right are al Qaeda and ISIS.Which excerpts?

Feel free to post them after you furiously Google an out of context mistranslation.

lol "doing it right" -- I guess you believe in a literal interpretation of the Bible too. That's some crazy shit.

m>s
01-23-2015, 01:27 PM
Check it out for yourself

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

Buddy Mignon
01-23-2015, 02:03 PM
Read...

Jihad in Brooklyn
ISLAM
The Last Jihad
Saladin
Monday Night Jihad
Against All Enemies
Unveiled
Islam and the Crusades
Through Our Enemies Eyes
American Jihad

Wasn't it you that questioned why black people never read? You claim to have read 20 books on Islam but not one of them is the Quran or Hadiths... wow. What's worse is the list of books you have read are authored by Jews or Christians. Then you go as far as saying that their prophet and culture is steeped in murder and constant killing. I offer you these peaceful Biblical scriptures.

1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
NUMBERS 21:3 The Lord gave the Canaanites over to Israel, who "completely destroyed them and their towns."
NUMBERS 31:17-18 God commanded Moses to kill all of the male Midianite children and "kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

???

Buddy Mignon
01-23-2015, 02:07 PM
I've studied all of the major religions, (Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism) and even some of the factions within those groups... they all have a history of murder, lies, and corruption.

Ignignokt
01-23-2015, 02:12 PM
So does the Bible. i think we can all agree Isis and Al Qaeda are bad.

there is no universal command by Ywhw to slay infidels outside of texts where he gave specific instructions to the israelis on certain rival tribes. Not gonna defend xtianity, but it's not even comparable to Islam. The Prophet Jesus said that his kingdom is not of this earth according to the book of Luke. Mohammed has earthly plans of domination.

Ignignokt
01-23-2015, 02:15 PM
I've studied all of the major religions, (Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism) and even some of the factions within those groups... they all have a history of murder, lies, and corruption.

that doesn't awnser the whether a philosophy condones genocide. That's like comparing the Nazi's and Soviets to the Palestinians and Syrians because they all had war history. It's pathetic, you don't buy it, and no one who is an honest intellectual buys that shit attempt at reason.

Once again, do all those religions tell their adherents to convert by the sword? Ywhw told Israel to commit genocide various specific times, but in the bible spreading of judaism was never done by the sword. Atleast what we are talking about is conversion. You can only be born of the blood of that tribe.

Ignignokt
01-23-2015, 02:17 PM
Which excerpts?

Feel free to post them after you furiously Google an out of context mistranslation.

lol "doing it right" -- I guess you believe in a literal interpretation of the Bible too. That's some crazy shit.

out of context lol

You're either a big shot in the idiot realm or a dishonest asswipe.

Blake
01-23-2015, 02:33 PM
there is no universal command by Ywhw to slay infidels outside of texts where he gave specific instructions to the israelis on certain rival tribes. Not gonna defend xtianity, but it's not even comparable to Islam.

the instructions were to kill any non-believers. Very comparable.

The Prophet Jesus said that his kingdom is not of this earth according to the book of Luke. Mohammed has earthly plans of domination.

Jesus also has plans of earthly domination:

Isaiah 2:

2*This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:2*In the last daysthe mountain*of the*Lord’s temple will be established****as the highest of the mountains;it will be exalted*above the hills,****and all nations will stream to it.

Blake
01-23-2015, 02:40 PM
Jesus gonna put down the olive branch and go gangstah

Revelation 2:26-27New International Version (NIV)

26*To the one who is victorious*and does my will to the end,*I will give authority over the nations—*27*that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter*and will dash them to pieces like pottery’[a]—just as I have received authority from my Father.

Avante
01-23-2015, 02:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUnQ7mv0Y0

Buddy Mignon
01-23-2015, 02:45 PM
that doesn't awnser the whether a philosophy condones genocide. That's like comparing the Nazi's and Soviets to the Palestinians and Syrians because they all had war history. It's pathetic, you don't buy it, and no one who is an honest intellectual buys that shit attempt at reason.

Once again, do all those religions tell their adherents to convert by the sword? Ywhw told Israel to commit genocide various specific times, but in the bible spreading of judaism was never done by the sword. Atleast what we are talking about is conversion. You can only be born of the blood of that tribe.

You are way off. Jews for the most have no interest in converting people in their false sense of "Chosen-ism." But, at the same time they have used this false sense of being God's chosen people to exploit, and murder those not like them. Jews don't tell their adherents to convert by the sword, but the spread of Zionism is just as bad... maybe even worse. In Christianity there is a ritual that one goes through to becoming "saved." If you accept white Jesus as your Lord and savior then you are admitted to heaven. Those who refuse to do so are fuel for hell fire... for eternity. This is preached throughout the world in the guise of "saving souls." Here's the problem with that... if I choose not to follow the Christian to path to God, then my life has not value... seeing as I'm going to hell anyway. Knowing that... the Christian finds it easy to murder, steal the land, and rape the women of non-believing people because they are condemned by God to begin with. Becoming saved through Christ is the main principle to becoming a Christian and going to heaven.

Hindus believe that if you are killed at war then you are going straight to heaven. So guess who's looking for war.

Buddhists monks are no different than Christian missionaries... they all support their kings and warlords in the heat of battle and spread of their kingdoms.

They all preach peace... but when you study their history you have nothing but bloodshed.

Buddy Mignon
01-23-2015, 02:55 PM
Jesus gonna put down the olive branch and go gangstah

Revelation 2:26-27New International Version (NIV)

26*To the one who is victorious*and does my will to the end,*I will give authority over the nations—*27*that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter*and will dash them to pieces like pottery’[a]—just as I have received authority from my Father.

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

- Jesus

Avante
01-23-2015, 03:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlpXOnZelYs

Interesting.

unleashbaynes
01-23-2015, 03:20 PM

hey nazi boy, you're the most unamerican person on here.

Blake
01-23-2015, 03:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlpXOnZelYs

Interesting.

what do you think ought to be done about Islam/muslims?

Or do you just want to whine all thread long? Its ok if you do, just let me know so I can stop asking.

Someone plz bump since fet ol fuck has me on lol ignore

Silver&Black
01-23-2015, 03:35 PM
hes a total imbecile trying to lecture others on his so called perception of intelligence. I'm going to post the guy who wants sharia law in all western countries and applauds acts of terrorism. Get a load of this peace and tolerance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8v3NN4kx1U

Didn't they arrest this camel fucker in Europe a couple weeks ago on terrorism charges?

I could be wrong....but I thought I read/saw it somewhere.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2015, 04:09 PM

Which excerpts?

ChumpDumper
01-23-2015, 04:13 PM

out of context lol

You're either a big shot in the idiot realm or a dishonest asswipe.Angry gtown is a Muslim fundamentalist.

You believe in a literal (selective) translation of the Quran.

Cute.

Franklin
01-24-2015, 12:38 AM
the way they treat their women pretty much epitomizes what a shitty religion Islam is tbh.

Franklin
01-24-2015, 12:44 AM
For example, if Amy was a Muslim living in a Islamic country she would've been burned alive or lynched on a scaffold with hundreds of witnesses standing by, and the only parts of body Islamic women are allowed to expose in air outside home are their eyes.

Ignignokt
01-26-2015, 03:51 PM
Angry gtown is a Muslim fundamentalist.

You believe in a literal (selective) translation of the Quran.

Cute.
Come again?

lol i guess u interpret Nazi/Communist literature, speeches and programs as metaphors and not literal so you wont be taken for a Nazi/Communist.

I think I should take your UTSA degree figuratively since you're an idiot and don't come across as properly educated.

Ignignokt
01-26-2015, 03:53 PM
Actually, I think we could all agree that none of us take you seriously, becuase that would mean we are chumpdumper. lol

Faggot of the Century.

Avante
01-26-2015, 04:32 PM
Every day we hear/read something about violence/Islam, who isn't getting that?

ChumpDumper
01-26-2015, 04:32 PM
lol gtown still mad

Nice to know you concede a literal interpretation of the Koran is not the only one that can be adopted.

Now you can get mad about proving yourself wrong.

ChumpDumper
01-26-2015, 04:33 PM
Every day we hear/read something about violence/Islam, who isn't getting that?So is every Muslim out to kill you?

m>s
01-26-2015, 04:46 PM
^the real ones are..and that's enough of them that I don't want to play muslim roulette. To hell with them all, back to the sandbox. I shouldn't have to give up my safety, security, and culture to appease a bunch of desert assholes

Avante
01-26-2015, 04:51 PM
I saw a big pit bull roaming the streets, this is a lot like that. My first thought was....danger! Now this particular pit could be a sweetheart, but........it's a pit bull.

Islam is known for the violence attached to it, we see suicide bombers, killing over cartoons, mistreatment of women. Stupid primitive ways of thinking. How can anyone not be aware of this? We see it all the time, constantly!

Ignignokt
01-26-2015, 04:54 PM
lol gtown still mad

Nice to know you concede a literal interpretation of the Koran is not the only one that can be adopted.

Now you can get mad about proving yourself wrong.

You just admitted that the Koran interpreted literally exposes it as a violent religion. Thank you.

Your other rationalizations don't mean anything. But if I were to take your suggestion literally that works or credos can have multiple meanings, then that means that Mein Kampf could be interpreted to be a book that preaches tolerance and diversity.

This realization that words mean things, and that ideas have consequences would be enough for any rational person to run back and re-asses their premises. But I have no hope in a sophist who is both intellectually dishonest and hamsters his way to a conclusion rather than use reason.

Blake
01-26-2015, 05:40 PM
I saw a big pit bull roaming the streets, this is a lot like that. My first thought was....danger! Now this particular pit could be a sweetheart, but........it's a pit bull.

Islam is known for the violence attached to it, we see suicide bombers, killing over cartoons, mistreatment of women. Stupid primitive ways of thinking. How can anyone not be aware of this? We see it all the time, constantly!

What do you propose be done about Islam in America?

Blake
01-26-2015, 05:42 PM
You just admitted that the Koran interpreted literally exposes it as a violent religion. Thank you.

So does the Bible but you aren't complaining about it.

z0sa
01-26-2015, 05:45 PM
all religions and their zealots are fucking stupid.

Islam is definitely filled with the most radical and primitive and backwards fucks out of Christianity, Judaism and Islam though. Its not even worth a debate at this point.

ChumpDumper
01-26-2015, 05:47 PM

Your other rationalizations don't mean anything. But if I were to take your suggestion literally that works or credos can have multiple meanings, then that means that Mein Kampf could be interpreted to be a book that preaches tolerance and diversity.

This realization that words mean things, and that ideas have consequences would be enough for any rational person to run back and re-asses their premises. But I have no hope in a sophist who is both intellectually dishonest and hamsters his way to a conclusion rather than use reason.Words mean things if someone wants them to. Muslims are not forced to one interpretation anymore than you are. Thanks again for proving that.

Pretty much any religion gets violent and intolerant as it gets more fundamentalist. So what?

Ignignokt
01-26-2015, 05:54 PM
Words mean things if someone wants them to. Muslims are not forced to one interpretation anymore than you are. Thanks again for proving that.

Pretty much any religion gets violent and intolerant as it gets more fundamentalist. So what?

like quakers and new age wiccans?

Ignignokt
01-26-2015, 05:56 PM
So does the Bible but you aren't complaining about it.

the bible doesn't issue dictates to kill in order to spread the word. unless you count specific instructions ywhw gave to israel to genocide specific rivals, u have no case.

Ignignokt
01-26-2015, 05:57 PM
Words mean things if someone wants them to. Muslims are not forced to one interpretation anymore than you are. Thanks again for proving that.

strawman. not an argument.

Ignignokt
01-26-2015, 05:59 PM
im just waiting for those fundamentalist rastafarians to blow up a major airport.

Ignignokt
01-26-2015, 06:01 PM
Q:Is the Zone diet a weight loss diet?

Chumpdumper: No because one can interpret the Zone Diet Cure book to mean you can eat as many calories as you want. Therefore Zone Diet means nothing.

Ignignokt
01-26-2015, 06:03 PM
Mein Kampf is a book that can be interpreted as a book that endorses Lesbian crossfit excellence, therefore it's not inherently racist or fascist.

But Lesbos are not forced to interpret it literally. Guise.

m>s
01-26-2015, 06:25 PM
What do you propose be done about Islam in America?Absolutely deportation

Blake
01-26-2015, 07:51 PM
the bible doesn't issue dictates to kill in order to spread the word. unless you count specific instructions ywhw gave to israel to genocide specific rivals, u have no case.

How about kill your own family.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10New International Version (NIV)

6*If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices*you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods”*(gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known,*7*gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other),*8*do not yield*to them or listen to them. Show them no pity.*Do not spare them or shield them.*9*You must certainly put them to death.*Your handmust be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people.*10*Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away*from the*Lord*your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery."

:cry butt butttt butttttttt the Korannnnnnn is still worrrrrse das boooooooot :cry

Blake
01-26-2015, 07:52 PM
Absolutely deportation

Absolutely un-American, tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-26-2015, 08:07 PM
lol gtown is super mad now that he got the whip reversed on him.

You already proved my point. If you want to keep doing it, fine. No problem for me.

Ignignokt
01-27-2015, 06:16 PM
How about kill your own family.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10New International Version (NIV)

6*If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices*you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods”*(gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known,*7*gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other),*8*do not yield*to them or listen to them. Show them no pity.*Do not spare them or shield them.*9*You must certainly put them to death.*Your handmust be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people.*10*Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away*from the*Lord*your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery."

:cry butt butttt butttttttt the Korannnnnnn is still worrrrrse das boooooooot :cry

Im not their family tho, within judaism you have to be born into the tribe. Since I'm not Jew, I wouldn't worry about getting stoned. However, with the law and concerning Levitical rites, They cannot be reinstated till the messiah.

I know you were quick to rush to prove me wrong, but alas your cuckold neurons betrayed you like your wife's battered labias smothered with black seed.

Ignignokt
01-27-2015, 06:47 PM
:bobo]

Blake
01-27-2015, 07:29 PM
Im not their family tho, within judaism you have to be born into the tribe. Since I'm not Jew, I wouldn't worry about getting stoned. However, with the law and concerning Levitical rites, They cannot be reinstated till the messiah.

I know you were quick to rush to prove me wrong, but alas your cuckold neurons betrayed you like your wife's battered labias smothered with black seed.

You're not as wrong as you are ignorant. I'll be your sophist here. I can teach you about the Bible you clearly know very little about. Just continue to ask.

Deuteronomy 13 goes on further:

12*If you hear it said about one of the towns the*Lord*your God is giving you to live in*
13*that troublemakers*have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known),*
14*then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly.*And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you,*
15*you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely,[b]*both its people and its livestock.*16*You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town*and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the*Lord*your God.*That town is to remain a ruin*forever, never to be rebuilt,*
17*and none of the condemned things[c]*are to be found in your hands. Then the*Lord*will turn from his fierce anger,*will show you mercy,*and will have compassion*on you. He will increase your numbers,*as he promised*on oath to your ancestors—*
18*because you obey the*Lord*your God by keeping all his commands that I am giving you today and doing what is right*in his eyes.

Blake
01-27-2015, 07:34 PM
This is a direct command to destroy the towns of the non-believer given by the Hebrew God a.k.a Jesus daddy

Avante
01-27-2015, 09:10 PM
The thing is this....

All that religious shit was violent way back when, BUT....only the Muslims haven't figured out that was for those times, they think it STILL applies to todays times. To them Mohammad is still raiding caravans.

And....they really do buy into this paradise is giving their life up for the cause, Allah will reward them with virgins and the good life.

In todays world all we see is one stupid Muskim after another causing problems, that cannot be debated. Everywhere we see Islam in todays world we see violence, that is a fact.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 08:48 AM
The thing is this....

All that religious shit was violent way back when, BUT....only the Muslims haven't figured out that was for those times, they think it STILL applies to todays times. To them Mohammad is still raiding caravans.

And....they really do buy into this paradise is giving their life up for the cause, Allah will reward them with virgins and the good life.

In todays world all we see is one stupid Muskim after another causing problems, that cannot be debated. Everywhere we see Islam in todays world we see violence, that is a fact.Not everywhere.

And you never said how Against All Enemies is anti-Islam. What's the matter with you, dummy?

Spurminator
01-28-2015, 09:55 AM
The thing is this....

In todays world all we see is one stupid Muskim after another causing problems, that cannot be debated. Everywhere we see Islam in todays world we see violence, that is a fact.

The thing is, you obviously don't know any Muslims.

Ignignokt
01-28-2015, 10:03 AM
This is a direct command to destroy the towns of the non-believer given by the Hebrew God a.k.a Jesus daddy

The Hebrew law here given by Ywhw is for his own people who lead astray. He has not told Israel to convert non Hebrews into the Law. If a sect wants to be retarded and keep their members in line, i'm not worried for my safety so much as theirs.

Let me give you an example, if the menonites were to castrate the members in their sect who engage in fornication or adultery, it would definitely be a human rights issue and would signify it as a violent religion in a specific context. However since the menonites are secluded and don't intend on spreading their faith, they are not a threat to national security.

But yes, keep showing your lack of ignorance and failed attempts at putting two and two together.

Ignignokt
01-28-2015, 10:08 AM

This point is invalidated. The point is not whether some goal post shifting irrational metric should be met that not 100 percent of muslims behead non believers, the argument is about it's central scripture. If you want to have that argument which is concerned with historical and scriptural as well as current empirical evidence, then bring something. Else wise take your egalitarian a priori rationalizations based on no such reality that all religions are equal and hop like a merry faggot and tell it to the subscribers at Salon.com.

Blake
01-28-2015, 10:24 AM
The thing is this....

You're an ignorant dumbass.

Blake
01-28-2015, 10:45 AM
The Hebrew law here given by Ywhw is for his own people who lead astray. He has not told Israel to convert non Hebrews into the Law. If a sect wants to be retarded and keep their members in line, i'm not worried for my safety so much as theirs.

Goal post move, student. The point is that God orders believers to kill non-believers and other evil doers. Genocide is a common theme in the old testament.

If you're worried for your safety because of Islam, read the old testament and you'll shit your pants after you realize just how many Christian churches and synagogues there are compared to mosques.

Ignignokt
01-28-2015, 10:47 AM
Goal post move, student. The point is that God orders believers to kill non-believers and other evil doers. Genocide is a common theme in the old testament.

that's not what the scripture says, it says to kill those Israelites who lead others astray. If you're not an israelite, why would you worry?

Blake
01-28-2015, 10:54 AM
that's not what the scripture says, it says to kill those Israelites who lead others astray. If you're not an israelite, why would you worry?

You do realize the Old Testament is more than the few scriptures I posted from Deuteronomy, right?

I don't think you do. I should charge you a sophist rate for these lessons. I think i need more than a low level lol.

Ignignokt
01-28-2015, 10:58 AM
You do realize the Old Testament is more than the few scriptures I posted from Deuteronomy, right?

I realize that nowhere in the old testament does Ywhw command Hebrews to convert non believers and spread Judaism. Every quote you have posted only highlights their civil law for their own people and not any evidence of an expansionary mindset other than expansion in the promised land.

Hence that's why it's called a promised land, and not the promised earth. The only time there's a commmandment to spread the ideas globaly is in the NT when the prophet already established his vision of a kingdom is spiritual as in Luke chapter 17. In matthew Jesus gives the Great Commission, but it is within the context of spreading the religion peacefully.

If you want to compare apples to apples, compare Jesus to Mohammed's life.

There's a reason why even though xtianity has had violent periods, it was able to reform itself while Islam is still living in the dark ages.

Spurminator
01-28-2015, 11:04 AM
This point is invalidated.

It is? We have confirmed that Avante knows Muslims? My bad then.

The point is not whether some goal post shifting irrational metric should be met that not 100 percent of muslims behead non believers, the argument is about it's central scripture. If you want to have that argument which is concerned with historical and scriptural as well as current empirical evidence, then bring something. Else wise take your egalitarian a priori rationalizations based on no such reality that all religions are equal and hop like a merry faggot and tell it to the subscribers at Salon.com.

Ooh, big words! How impressive! But the "point" of the post I was responding to was quite clear.

Now, to your "point." Central scripture is subjective in every religion. If you talk to most modern American Muslims, a "virgin paradise for martyrs" is no more central to their beliefs than the image of Heaven as a "giant feast" is to Christians (Luke 13:29). Same with violence. But you and your flag-waving redneck fucktard brethren up in Garland have been conditioned to be scared of Muslims and the threat of Sharia Law. So while you have no experience whatsoever with modern Islam or the perspective of its followers, you claim to know their central beliefs because you read Internet stuff.

By the way, Salon is pretty good... You should take a break from the Sarah Palin Channel and World Net Daily and read it some time.

Ignignokt
01-28-2015, 11:10 AM
It is? We have confirmed that Avante knows Muslims? My bad then.

Ooh, big words! How impressive! But I'm pretty sure the "point" of the post I was responding to was quite clear.

"Central scripture" is subjective in every religion. If you talk to most modern American Muslims, a "virgin paradise for martyrs" is no more central to their beliefs than the image of Heaven as a "giant feast" is to Christians (Luke 13:29). Same with violence. But you and your flag-waving redneck fucktard brethren up in Garland have been conditioned to be scared of Muslims and the threat of Sharia Law. So while you have no experience whatsoever with modern Islam or the perspective of its followers, you claim to know their central beliefs because you read Internet stuff.

By the way, Salon is pretty good... You should take a break from the Sarah Palin Channel and World Net Daily and read it some time.

Just like expected, your post was showered with nothing but pathos, equivocations, a priori reasoning, and no basis on evidence. It's also dishonest and a strawman tactic to dismiss the oppositions side by saying that any scripture can be interpeted literally. (As if we're making an argument from a purist position on determinism and denying free will) But if the nature of religion is based on a person's interpretation and not the dictates and nature of the religion, then it cannot be said that religion is the cause of all that's wrong in the world like many liberal apologist say, since when backed to defend Islam, it's not the religion that causes harm but the believers interpretation, (man qua man).

But like it's already been explained here, works and dictates have meaning. No one is gonna bet that society will subjectively interpret mein kampf as a manifesto for human rights for all. Under your logic, Mein Kampf can't be judged as a fascistic document since the believer can interepret it to his whim.

Keep shitposting. I wont stop you.

Ignignokt
01-28-2015, 11:15 AM

This post illustrates the social conditioning of a good goy liberal. When discussing big ideas, he is limited to dishing out his tribal preprogrammed responses and buzzwords. His ability to attempt to attach Sarah Palin to his opposition signals to his own brethren that he's one of them and his opponent a bbaaaaadd baaaaahhh dd person.

Blake
01-28-2015, 11:21 AM
I realize that nowhere in the old testament does Ywhw command Hebrews to convert non believers and spread Judaism.

Don't care about kicking the ball through those uprights. The goal post is this claim:

there is no universal command by Ywhw to slay infidels outside of texts where he gave specific instructions to the israelis on certain rival tribes.

There is most definitely a universal command(s) to kill the non-believer.

There's a reason why even though xtianity has had violent periods, it was able to reform itself while Islam is still living in the dark ages.

The reason is that people in Europe became educated and evolved. Religions don't reform themselves. People reform the religions.

Blake
01-28-2015, 11:23 AM
This post illustrates the social conditioning of a good goy liberal. When discussing big ideas, he is limited to dishing out his tribal preprogrammed responses and buzzwords. His ability to attempt to attach Sarah Palin to his opposition signals to his own brethren that he's one of them and his opponent a bbaaaaadd baaaaahhh dd person.

That's ad hominem, young man.

Ignignokt
01-28-2015, 11:35 AM
That's ad hominem, young man.

Sure, i have no problem diving in to that once the poster is incapable of actually going beyond red vs blue shilling.

Ignignokt
01-28-2015, 11:46 AM
Don't care about kicking the ball through those uprights. The goal post is this claim:

There is most definitely a universal command(s) to kill the non-believer.

The reason is that people in Europe became educated and evolved. Religions don't reform themselves. People reform the religions.

All this is completely devoid of history.

1. People fear Islam not because it is harsh, but because it has an expansionist mindset which condones violence in order to achieve it.

2. You selectively took a quote from the passage and deliberately applying your bias to it. The prophet is giving commandments to the israelites on how to handle each other. From that same chapter. I will highlight for you since you have a hard time with comprehension.

If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14

Question, why would Ywhw care about pagans being led astray? Astray from what? they are already pagans. Furthermore the passage says "troublemakers have arisen among YOU". This pretty implicit. It wouldn't make sense for it to mean pagans and non believers. And it wouldn't make sense for it to mean territories outside of Israel when the prophet says:

If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 1

This implies the land that God promised abraham which is a piece int the middle east. It definitely doesnt apply to Deerborne Michigan.

3. It was actually the mass printing of the Bible delivered in sundry vernacular outside of Latin which allowed the people to question the authority of the Catholic Church. It wasn't because of Neil De Grasse Tyson you idiot, it was because of biblical scholars like Calvin and Luther.

Blake
01-28-2015, 11:53 AM
Sure, i have no problem diving in to that once the poster is incapable of actually going beyond red vs blue shilling.

that's a problem if you want a real discussion. Shallow back and forth ad hominem does nothing to push the discussion forward, young man.

Spurminator
01-28-2015, 11:56 AM
Just like expected, your post was showered with nothing but pathos, equivocations, a priori reasoning, and no basis on evidence. It's also dishonest and a strawman tactic to dismiss the oppositions side by saying that any scripture can be interpeted literally. (As if we're making an argument from a purist position on determinism and denying free will) But if the nature of religion is based on a person's interpretation and not the dictates and nature of the religion, then it cannot be said that religion is the cause of all that's wrong in the world like many liberal apologist say, since when backed to defend Islam, it's not the religion that causes harm but the believers interpretation, (man qua man).

But like it's already been explained here, works and dictates have meaning. No one is gonna bet that society will subjectively interpret mein kampf as a manifesto for human rights for all. Under your logic, Mein Kampf can't be judged as a fascistic document since the believer can interepret it to his whim.

Keep shitposting. I wont stop you.

It's not a strawman to bring up interpretation as an argument against the suggestion that all Muslims are radical Islamists. Knowledge about the modern practice of Islam based on experience with Muslims is the opposite of a priori reasoning. What evidence do you need, exactly, to support the argument that one can practice Islam without violence?

I didn't come here to rank religions. If I thought Islam was better than Christianity, or Mohamed a better man than Jesus Christ, I'd be a Muslim instead of a Christian. But if Muslims can freely interpret, as most of them do (especially in America, where the protests that are the subject of this thread happened), that their religion does not call for violence and pre-destiny, then what do you gain by standing with a thousand people to ostracize them? If your position is that it's noble to gather and harass people who are meeting to denounce violent acts committed in the name of their religion, based on your selective interpretation of their scripture and the actions of third-world radicals, then I absolutely dismiss that without apology.

But regardless of its nobility, I acknowledge and support your right to do so. As long as you understand it's my right to call you and your friends ignorant fucktards.

Spurminator
01-28-2015, 12:01 PM

Bruh, you brought up Salon first.

My comparison of your position to the positions espoused by Palin and WND had nothing to do with their conservative/Right wing leanings. I'm just not aware of any intelligently written/sourced journalism on the web that takes the position that Muslims are fundamentally angry Jihadists because their scripture says so, and therefore we should be cautious of (and beligerent towards) all Muslims we encounter. Feel free to point me in the right direction.

Blake
01-28-2015, 12:19 PM
All this is completely devoid of history.

1. People fear Islam not because it is harsh, but because it has an expansionist mindset which condones violence in order to achieve it.

irrelevant point not based on any real facts, but the Bible absolutely condones violence on a global scale, because God himself is a genocidal maniac as seen starting in Genesis all the way to Revelation.

2. You selectively took a quote from the passage and deliberately applying your bias to it.

I think it's pretty easy for anyone unbiased to make the conclusion that killing your family, friends and neighbors because of their non-beliefs is fucked up. There's no way to spin it to make it ok.

Question, why would Ywhw care about pagans being led astray? Astray from what? they are already pagans. Furthermore the passage says "troublemakers have arisen among YOU". This pretty implicit. It wouldn't make sense for it to mean pagans and non believers. And it wouldn't make sense for it to mean territories outside of Israel when the prophet says:

Great question, young man.....why would an all powerful, all knowing being care if people believe in him or not?

It's a mystery but it's right there in scripture for Hebrews to kill the non-Hebrew. In fact, God was pissed off at king Saul for not completely wiping out the enemy.

This implies the land that God promised abraham which is a piece int the middle east. It definitely doesnt apply to Deerborne Michigan.

Crazy Bible fundamentalist would probably disagree.

3. It was actually the mass printing of the Bible delivered in sundry vernacular outside of Latin which allowed the people to question the authority of the Catholic Church. It wasn't because of Neil De Grasse Tyson you idiot, it was because of biblical scholars like Calvin and Luther.

Right, the masses in Europe became educated and evolved. Today many women in the middle east are still oppressed Bible style because much of the ignorant masses fall in line with the crazy Islamic fundamentalists

Ignignokt
01-28-2015, 12:55 PM
Bruh, you brought up Salon first.

My comparison of your position to the positions espoused by Palin and WND had nothing to do with their conservative/Right wing leanings. I'm just not aware of any intelligently written/sourced journalism on the web that takes the position that Muslims are fundamentally angry Jihadists because their scripture says so, and therefore we should be cautious of (and beligerent towards) all Muslims we encounter. Feel free to point me in the right direction.

why would journalist be versed or experts on anything?

Ignignokt
01-28-2015, 12:58 PM
irrelevant point not based on any real facts, but the Bible absolutely condones violence on a global scale, because God himself is a genocidal maniac as seen starting in Genesis all the way to Revelation.

I think it's pretty easy for anyone unbiased to make the conclusion that killing your family, friends and neighbors because of their non-beliefs is fucked up. There's no way to spin it to make it ok.

Great question, young man.....why would an all powerful, all knowing being care if people believe in him or not?

It's a mystery but it's right there in scripture for Hebrews to kill the non-Hebrew. In fact, God was pissed off at king Saul for not completely wiping out the enemy.

Crazy Bible fundamentalist would probably disagree.

Right, the masses in Europe became educated and evolved. Today many women in the middle east are still oppressed Bible style because much of the ignorant masses fall in line with the crazy Islamic fundamentalists

Revelations doesn't compel the believer to genocide people in order to spread the word to bring forth the kingdom. Merely that a sovereign God will conspire to stir the world into armaggedon.It is the actions of a God and not his believers in Apocolypse. It actually tells the believers that the opposite of being victorious and murderous will occur, that they will be persecuted and martyrd. Once again, that's apples
to oranges.

Ignignokt
01-28-2015, 01:00 PM
Also, i'm an athiest and don't feel the need to defend any God as to whether they are benevolent.

I'm only concerned with a document condoning global expansion through murder committed by it's adherents. Islam is and the bible isn't.

m>s
01-28-2015, 01:53 PM
I don't care for all the dishonest arguments about muh non violent Muslims but If there're is any chance of this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2928426/ISIS-claim-execute-Japanese-hostage-24-hours.html

Accidently sneaking into my country then it's enough for me to agree with banning the entire religion. Islam has no place in America until the war on terror is over and americans can safely travel to Saudi Arabia and Iraq holding hands signing kumbaya with all.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 01:54 PM
I don't care for all the dishonest arguments about muh non violent Muslims but If there're is any chance of this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2928426/ISIS-claim-execute-Japanese-hostage-24-hours.html

Accidently sneaking into my country then it's enough for me to agree with banning the entire religion. Islam has no place in America until the war on terror is over and americans can safely travel to Saudi Arabia and Iraq holding hands signing kumbaya with all.But you're leaving the US, What do you care?

m>s
01-28-2015, 02:06 PM
It's a western problem not just an American problem. Have you already forgotten about the Paris attacks? And the threats against PEGIDA in Germany? I want Islam back in the sandbox where they belong.

Ignignokt
01-28-2015, 02:14 PM
It's a western problem not just an American problem. Have you already forgotten about the Paris attacks? And the threats against PEGIDA in Germany? I want Islam back in the sandbox where they belong.

I wouldn't have addressed it. He's not looking to discuss.

Avante
01-28-2015, 02:29 PM

The thing is you oviously know nothing about Islam.

ChumpDumper
01-28-2015, 02:30 PM
The thing is you oviously know nothing about Islam.So which Muslims are decapitating people in the central valley?