PDA

View Full Version : The Closer

Stabula
01-20-2015, 11:20 PM
TP9 showing he still has what it takes to lead a team's offense in the closing moments even with father time defending him

hater
01-20-2015, 11:21 PM
:tu

"Manu sit down, I got this" :lol

ducks
01-20-2015, 11:26 PM
Oh oh he making tp haters eat dhit

FkLA
01-20-2015, 11:28 PM
Yall can put your money on Enrique's midrange jumper if yall like. I won't. His midrange shot falling at that rate is not the norm, he was just unusually hot today. I'd feel alot more positive about it he was doing his damage in the paint tbh.

http://i.imgur.com/OkQ1zwwl.jpg

hater
01-20-2015, 11:29 PM
Oh oh he making tp haters eat shit

ChumpDumper
01-20-2015, 11:31 PM
Yall can put your money on Enrique's midrange jumper if yall like. I won't. His midrange shot falling at that rate is not the norm, he was just unusually hot today. I'd feel alot more positive about it he was doing his damage in the paint tbh.

http://i.imgur.com/OkQ1zwwl.jpgYou got straight up shat upon.

Cry Havoc
01-20-2015, 11:31 PM

We don't need Parker diving into the paint every single game in the regular season. That's a great way to go into the playoffs with an injured point guard.

FkLA
01-20-2015, 11:34 PM
You got straight up shat upon.

Nope:

Put a fork in him! He'll be a decent player when his midrange shot is falling but you can kiss the guy that lived in the paint goodbye. He ain't coming back.

I hope the Spurs explore trades since most of the NBA still has no idea how much hes declined. RC could probably net a pretty good player in return+Cojo &MVPatty look more than capable of handling PG duties.

Thoughts?

ChumpDumper
01-20-2015, 11:36 PM
[unintelligible]What?

I can't hear you through that huge pile of shit under which Tony Parker buried you.

itzsoweezee
01-20-2015, 11:36 PM
Stat padding so he can get team high in scoring. Really sad. This is what Tony Parker has been reduced to.

FkLA
01-20-2015, 11:37 PM
We don't need Parker diving into the paint every single game in the regular season. That's a great way to go into the playoffs with an injured point guard.

How come that never stopped him from being amongst the league leaders in the past for points in the paint?

What?

I can't hear you through that huge pile of shit under which Tony Parker buried you.

lol ok

ElNono
01-20-2015, 11:38 PM
He really picked up the slack at the end there... that was great to see. Hopefully that's a confidence builder going forward.

Floyd Pacquiao
01-20-2015, 11:39 PM
When his jumper isn't falling he's a liability. Besides that hail Mary 3 in the 4th he was pretty bad in the 2nd half tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-20-2015, 11:40 PM
[unintelligible]You should at least try hosing off first.

pgardn
01-20-2015, 11:40 PM
Oh good.

Yet another praise Parker to rile the injuns.

Jesus this board... Fkn drama Queens.
Looking forward to a bad Tony game so I know this small childish universe has not shifted.

FkLA
01-20-2015, 11:43 PM
When his jumper isn't falling he's a liability. Besides that hail Mary 3 in the 4th he pretty bad in the 2nd half tbh.

He had a couple of poor Enrique-esque shots before he made that three. The lead was already double digits by then too tbh.

You should at least try hosing off first.

lol so butthurt you can't accept a reasonable observation

100%duncan
01-20-2015, 11:44 PM
Meh if anything yall should be happy that parker is starting to get back into playing form. I dont see the need to hate on him now.

He shits the bed you hate him, he does great you hate him. At least be fair.

apalisoc_9
01-20-2015, 11:45 PM
Parker was great today in the last 4 minutes tbh..He scored 6 points and took 5 shots that made him the leading scorer. I know we were up by 14 but still...

ChumpDumper
01-20-2015, 11:45 PM
[unintelligible]At least get the shit out of your mouth.

You musta had it wide open when it happened.

FkLA
01-20-2015, 11:48 PM
At least get the shit out of your mouth.

You musta had it wide open when it happened.

Im just going to back off bc you are really dominating the argument with that cute response! You win!!

ChumpDumper
01-20-2015, 11:49 PM
[unintelligible]Come on. I mean at this point it's like you prefer to be under the pile of shit Parker shat on you.

Stabula
01-20-2015, 11:52 PM
Nuggets were rolling and inching their way to a come back before Parker hit them with the dagger three then nailed the coffin shut with another shot immediately after. Don't get how anyone can hate clutch play like that.

FkLA
01-20-2015, 11:52 PM
89k posts of winning!

ChumpDumper
01-20-2015, 11:53 PM
[unintelligible]Must really like the shit.

lolutsa

ducks
01-20-2015, 11:54 PM
When he made the three Spurs were up 8

Pauleta14
01-20-2015, 11:54 PM
Come on. I mean at this point it's like you prefer to be under the pile of shit Parker shat on you.

:lol

Sean Cagney
01-20-2015, 11:56 PM
Nuggets were rolling and inching their way to a come back before Parker hit them with the dagger three then nailed the coffin shut with another shot immediately after. Don't get how anyone can hate clutch play like that.

I will never get the hate for any Spur to be honest, gets old and makes no sense if you are a real fan. I want the whole team to do well, fan of the team not just a player or two. Most who do this are from the Country of the so called other player and hate on Manu or Parker etc., they were not Spurs fans before those guys came.

FkLA
01-20-2015, 11:56 PM
Must really like the shit.

lolutsa

89k and counting!

Wildcat67
01-20-2015, 11:58 PM
I hate all the arguing over which players are better or whatever, I love them all. But the reality was Kawhi got us the big lead, and as soon as he went out the play of the team leveled off and they slowly started leaking the lead away. It wasn't until Pop went to put Kawhi back in at the end that we hit a few shots to put it back up to officially end the game for real.

ChumpDumper
01-20-2015, 11:58 PM
[unintelligible]It's OK if you're angry, but staying under the pile of shit Tony shat on you is just unhygienic.

FkLA
01-21-2015, 12:02 AM
It's OK if you're angry, but staying under the pile of shit Tony shat on you is just unhygienic.

Not angry. No shame in getting dominated by someone with 89k wins!

ChumpDumper
01-21-2015, 12:04 AM
[unintelligible]I mean if you are unused to bathing regularly that's one thing, but really -- there is just so much shit on you right now.

Stabula
01-21-2015, 12:10 AM
Kawhi 's rebounding was absolutely crucial as well. Pop went with shitty Baynes/Diaw lineups that had zero rebounding ability and it kept the game close. Parker had to ice it with clutch shots to really cement this win. Could have ended with an embarrassing come from behind loss for the Spurs.

TheGreatYacht
01-21-2015, 12:27 AM
:lol Chump dropping nukes tbh

:lol FkLA still has a little bit of shit on her glasses

TheGreatYacht
01-21-2015, 12:28 AM

:lol Dude hasn't been healthy all year... Still only has 2 red areas
:lol backfired

Johnny RIngo
01-21-2015, 12:44 AM
Tony the statpadder is more like it. Probably angry that Kawhi's going to be the lone representative for the Spurs in the All-Star game and trying to up his averages. Did the same shit in game 5 when he was selfishly chucking for Finals MVP.

apalisoc_9
01-21-2015, 12:48 AM
Tony the statpadder is more like it. Probably angry that Kawhi's going to be the lone representative for the Spurs in the All-Star game and trying to up his averages. Did the same shit in game 5 when he was selfishly chucking for Finals MVP.

:lol

Stabula
01-21-2015, 01:15 AM

:lol There are no stat padders on this team. Tony has stopped the ball in the past but its far from the norm. This team has been known for years as a team with fluid ball movement, its among the main strengths of this team in the playoffs. Tony in the past has been a top 3 point guard and the leader of the team so the ball was often in his hands. And the supposed rift between TP and KL is groundless faggot drama. tbh

100%duncan
01-21-2015, 01:17 AM

Those red areas are his money shots before.

ElNono
01-21-2015, 02:10 AM
"It's coming back," Parker said. "I'm still mad at myself because I missed some easy stuff (against the Nuggets). I just have to be patient. It's only my seventh game back."

FkLA
01-21-2015, 02:10 AM
Those read areas are his money shots before.

Not to mention the fact that his points in the paint are down significantly. Basically he's relying on low percentage midrange jumpers to be effective (like Kobe).

Mugen
01-21-2015, 02:15 AM
I've been fine with his play since leonard came back tbh.

Brazil
01-21-2015, 06:51 AM
Not to mention the fact that his points in the paint are down significantly. Basically he's relying on low percentage midrange jumpers to be effective (like Kobe).

like Kobe ? :lol

So kobe has a eFG% at .52 and a TS% at .55 taking 12 shots a game ?... not sure you can find worst comparaison...

Brazil
01-21-2015, 06:54 AM
I've been fine with his play since leonard came back tbh.

yup he is doing ok since MVPkawhi is back

From what I noticed during this period, Parker age or mileage is hitting him on the recovery part... He was a fast healer but this injury has been painful to heal. 7 games and he is starting to be more or less ok just now.

hater
01-21-2015, 07:40 AM

So kobe has a eFG% at .52 and a TS% at .55 taking 12 shots a game ?... not sure you can find worst comparaison...

:lmao forgive him.he rides the short bus for a reason

FkLA
01-21-2015, 08:36 AM

Kirby is obviously the worst of the worst and doesn't know how to tone shit down. Enrique won't shoot 30 shots when he's off I'll give him that.

I was simply talking about what both require to have good games. You think Enrique can still dominate games by simply getting to the rim at will like he used to? I dont. I think he needs those low percentage midrange jumpers to fall to even be close to his old form (what we saw yesterday). Otherwise he'll just look like he did the previous 5-6 games tbh.

Brazil
01-21-2015, 09:28 AM
Kirby is obviously the worst of the worst and doesn't know how to tone shit down. Enrique won't shoot 30 shots when he's off I'll give him that.

I was simply talking about what both require to have good games. You think Enrique can still dominate games by simply getting to the rim at will like he used to? I dont. I think he needs those low percentage midrange jumpers to fall to even be close to his old form (what we saw yesterday). Otherwise he'll just look like he did the previous 5-6 games tbh.

Parker has always been much better when his mid range is clicking... but yes he is taking less shoots at the rim than before which can be explained by both potential age/decline issue and the vagina strain like you like to call it.

Good thing tho his FG% from 3-10 is the best of his career at .49, Durant for instance is at .44. The bad part is the > 16 ft... he is taking too much of them and has a poor .37

Now I think dude is aware of that and working on it. He is shooting more 3s with for now a great success... Idea is imo to continue to shoot from 3-16 he is solid on those tbh and eradicate the > 16 ones and transform them on 3s... better convert 3s at .37 than long 2s.

ChumpDumper
01-21-2015, 09:29 AM
Not to mention the fact that his points in the paint are down significantly. Basically he's relying on low percentage midrange jumpers to be effective (like Kobe).lol still trying

look_at_g_shred
01-21-2015, 04:11 PM
Does he get in this year tho?

Nathan89
01-21-2015, 04:48 PM

The red areas are the areas with the second and third most shots taken.

ThaBigFundamental21
01-21-2015, 04:53 PM
Parker was awesome late last night. His mid range shot was silky smooth. He sealed the game up.

Stabula
12-18-2015, 11:05 PM
Again the real alpha of the team showed up when the lights were bright, the clock ticking, and the pressure on. Congratulations on this win TP9 and the rest of the squad.