01-21-2015, 01:23 AM
Kawhi is pretty awesome tho, IMO

TheGreatYacht
01-21-2015, 01:24 AM
In before the "Mainstream Big 3 fans" clown

Leetonidas
01-21-2015, 01:26 AM
Kawhi is pretty awesome tho, IMO

Agreed tbh but why does it have to be at the expense of :cry Evita and Enrique :cry

apalisoc_9
01-21-2015, 01:27 AM
It never got Old when Manu and Tim was on their prime..

I don't understand why it was applaud upon to make constant manu and tim threads everyday while kawhi hardly gets more than 2 threads a day and it's supposed to be too much?

Seems like undervaluing a player to me.

FkLA
01-21-2015, 01:30 AM
How is calling the best player on the team the best player on the team a schtick when the numbers support it? How is calling a bad player a bad player a schtick when the numbers support it?

rasuo214
01-21-2015, 01:31 AM
Nothing wrong with praising players on the team for performing well. It's the fanbase battles or the perceived shots. If one player is getting "too much" praise then others push back with stuff about their fav or they trash the player getting the praise.

ElNono
01-21-2015, 01:33 AM
Agreed tbh but why does it have to be at the expense of :cry Evita and Enrique :cry

Well, surprisingly, peeps still bite...

apalisoc_9
01-21-2015, 01:33 AM
How is calling the best player on the team the best player on the team a schtick when the numbers support it? How is calling a bad player a bad player a schtick when the numbers support it?

yup...I have numerous times praised Tony when he is having a great game..

check my Tony>Gervin thread..He is clearly one of my favorite player of all time...but I want to say he's bad if he's playing bad.

Leetonidas
01-21-2015, 01:35 AM

I don't understand why it was applaud upon to make constant manu and tim threads everyday while kawhi hardly gets more than 2 threads a day and it's supposed to be too much?

the fuck you talking about son

Leetonidas
tbh i never called anyone specific out :lmao

Wildcat67
Agree with OP.

I love them all they each bring their own abilities to the team. I just hope all are playing at the highest level they are currently capable of come playoff time cause we need them all.

Leetonidas
01-21-2015, 01:37 AM
Agree with OP.

I love them all they each bring their own abilities to the team. I just hope all are playing at the highest level they are currently capable of come playoff time cause we need them all.

:tu

Except Jeff Ayres. Fuck that guy

100%duncan
01-21-2015, 01:39 AM
Ma nigga, where you been?

apalisoc_9
01-21-2015, 01:39 AM

none of the posters here feel called out.

I in general though have called kawhi the best spur player since 2013, and that is not schtick. I think it's a good thread to clear up misunderstandings..I've called kawhi the best spur player for two straight years now, and people seem to think i've only been doing them this year for some odd reason.

DMC
01-21-2015, 01:40 AM
"But, but... but.. he's from my country... and that other guy, he's keeping my guy from getting the minutes he deserves. My guy is better than MJ if they could just see it like I do. He's great, we have a large portrait of him on our wall (required by law in my country) and we love him, but we're objective basketball fans" -every nationalist faggot on the forum

milkyway21

Guilty! :lol

NASpurs
This shit has been going on since people were saying that Parker hates Manu and doesn't pass the ball enough to Manu. :lol it's been going on since 2005 just more extreme nowadays

Leetonidas
01-21-2015, 01:41 AM
none of the posters here feel called out.

I in general though have called kawhi the best spur player since 2013, and that is not schtick. I think it's a good thread to clear up misunderstandings..I've called kawhi the best spur players for two straight years now, and people seem to think i've only been doing them this year for some odd reason.

There's nothing wrong with that imho it's pretty obvious Leonard is the best player we have. But I don't get shitting on other players to prop another play up. Once again not saying you specifically do this but it's like half of the talk in the Spurs forum these days tbh

Leetonidas
01-21-2015, 01:42 AM
Ma nigga, where you been?

Back to school and shit my fellow misogynist nigs :toast

apalisoc_9
01-21-2015, 01:44 AM
There's nothing wrong with that imho it's pretty obvious Leonard is the best player we have. But I don't get shitting on other players to prop another play up. Once again not saying you specifically do this but it's like half of the talk in the Spurs forum these days tbh

I honestly don't feel that way..

Tim has had bad games, and he was called out..That's fair.
Manu has bad games and he was called out..That's fair
Tony has had bad games and he was called out..That's fair.

This site is going to be one boring site if it's all rainbows and praises...

100%duncan
01-21-2015, 01:45 AM
Back to school and shit my fellow misogynist nigs :toast

Good to see you back here tbh.

Sean Cagney
Agree with OP.

And this about sums up all I have to say on this subject.

100%duncan
In defense of posters having a parker schtick, parker has had lots of bad games this season so they have more opportunity to shit on him than say, manu schtick doers :lol

Nathan89
01-21-2015, 01:53 AM
I don't think Tony would be getting it this bad were it not for the new contract.

As for the the sucking off I agree. Kawhi has been my favorite player to watch for the last couple of years but some of his most pathetic fans on here are annoying. They have even convinced themselves that the only difference between 2011 and now is kawhi.

Cry Havoc
01-21-2015, 02:07 AM
The rampant trolling from downstairs has finally bled upwards, and now we have kids trying to imitate 4chan to be cool, and many of the actually good posters have left as the board took a downhill turn.

daslicer
01-21-2015, 02:14 AM
The rampant trolling from downstairs has finally bled upwards, and now we have kids trying to imitate 4chan to be cool, and many of the actually good posters have left as the board took a downhill turn.

Its gotten real bad that this place is starting to look like Lakersground with all these stupid threads that are propping players at the expense of bashing other players on the team. I can't even tell the difference anymore most of these new gen spur fans sound like the Kobetards on LG. This place use to have a lot of great basketball discussion but now that has diminished with all these retarded fanboys. I like to see Kawhi do great but I don't really give a shit if he only scores 4 points and the spurs win while these tards will create thread screaming Kawhi would have gotten 30 if it wasn't for blah blah blah. I'm a spursfan first and not a player fan.

Sean Cagney
01-21-2015, 02:19 AM
Its gotten real bad that this place is starting to look like Lakersground with all these stupid threads that are propping players at the expense of bashing other players on the team. I can't even tell the difference anymore most of these new gen spur fans sound like the Kobetards on LG. This place use to have a lot of great basketball discussion but now that has diminished with all these retarded fanboys. I like to see Kawhi do great but I don't really give a shit if he only scores 4 points and the spurs win while these tards will create thread screaming Kawhi would have gotten 30 if it wasn't for blah blah blah. I'm a spursfan first and not a player fan.

^^^^^This, when I came over here it was alright but now it's over flooded with crap and the same guys making 10 threads or so a day about the same crap. Enrique, Kawhi, Manu blah blah blah. I agree on Spurs fan too, said that in another thread. I want them all to do good every game and could care less about this or that guy is better, when they all retire I will still be a fan as I was before they all came here and it was D ROB, Elliott etc.

mkurts
01-21-2015, 02:28 AM
Fanboy butt love player threads getting worse by the day, especially with Kawhi fans licking rancid brown out of his asshole. The mods need to shut down the worst offenders

Cry Havoc
01-21-2015, 02:33 AM

^^^^^This, when I came over here it was alright but now it's over flooded with crap and the same guys making 10 threads or so a day about the same crap. Enrique, Kawhi, Manu blah blah blah. I agree on Spurs fan too, said that in another thread. I want them all to do good every game and could care less about this or that guy is better, when they all retire I will still be a fan as I was before they all came here and it was D ROB, Elliott etc.

Fanboy butt love player threads getting worse by the day, especially with Kawhi fans licking rancid brown out of his asshole. The mods need to shut down the worst offenders

So do something about it. Make some good threads. Make some good discussion threads about what YOU want to talk about. Pick a player from a game and analyze what he could have done better, or just do some basic checking on Spurs performance levels the last 10 games we've played this season.

Sean Cagney
01-21-2015, 02:43 AM
So do something about it. Make some good threads. Make some good discussion threads about what YOU want to talk about. Pick a player from a game and analyze what he could have done better, or just do some basic checking on Spurs performance levels the last 10 games we've played this season.

Not denying that part is true as well, what we said was true but you have a point there with that I will not argue. Good threads can be made as well from good posters, that is the truth and the board would be better.

hater
01-21-2015, 08:49 AM
I used to be a Manutard. Guilty as charged. I was possibly the most blatant Manutard from 2003 - 2010. But the numerous injuries in the playoffs, brainfarts, and refusal to adjust his game due to age started churning a new ideology in my head.

And the 2013 Finals was the point it clicked. Manutards are some of the most scummiest human beings walking the planet. I had a moment of enlightenment and saw that this team goes as far as MVParker takes em.

That being said I still love Evita. A under 20 mpg Evita on a short leash. That kind of Evita is essential to our success.

Diego20
01-21-2015, 08:56 AM
This shit has been going on since people were saying that Parker hates Manu and doesn't pass the ball enough to Manu. :lol it's been going on since 2005 just more extreme nowadays

I don't think Enrique hates Manu, actually I think they like each other, but "he doesn't pass the ball to Manu" (when he was a starter) is a fact..

100%duncan
01-21-2015, 08:58 AM
No one hates anyone tbh :lol

hater
01-21-2015, 09:02 AM
Manutards are some of the most scummiest human beings walking the planet.

I don't think Enrique hates Manu, actually I think they like each other, but "he doesn't pass the ball to Manu" (when he was a starter) is a fact..

Exhibit A

Diego20
01-21-2015, 09:07 AM
Exhibit A

Enrique fans aren't any worse..

hater
01-21-2015, 09:09 AM
Enrique fans aren't any worse..

agree 100% :lol

in2deep
01-21-2015, 09:39 AM
I used to be a Manutard. Guilty as charged. I was possibly the most blatant Manutard from 2003 - 2010. But the numerous injuries in the playoffs, brainfarts, and refusal to adjust his game due to age started churning a new ideology in my head.

And the 2013 Finals was the point it clicked. Manutards are some of the most scummiest human beings walking the planet. I had a moment of enlightenment and saw that this team goes as far as MVParker takes em.

That being said I still love Evita. A under 20 mpg Evita on a short leash. That kind of Evita is essential to our success.

thanks for sharing that brother :tu

EVAY
01-21-2015, 09:54 AM

That is pretty much my interpretation of it also. Unfortunate but true.

DarrinS
01-21-2015, 10:34 AM
I used to be a Manutard. Guilty as charged.

Now I am a ParkerTard.

fify

Blizzardwizard
01-21-2015, 10:41 AM
getting pretty old and tired tbh

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7n9xtvJ9K1qi4uu3.gif

Leetonidas
01-21-2015, 10:41 AM
^:lol

Not in this thread too dammit :lol

DisAsTerBot
01-21-2015, 11:09 AM
the little pet names yall have come up with for players is just about the gayest thing I've read in a while. tbhfwiwimho

unleashbaynes
01-21-2015, 11:21 AM
It happens every year. Players struggle for stretches and everyone freaks out about it. Every year Manu either gets hurt or has a stretch of tough games, and the Manu hate threads get bumped, then he'll score 20 in a game and that thread will be bumped. Shit, Tim even went through a few games last year where he didn't play well and there were 'Tim Duncan sucks' and 'Tim should retire' threads. This year was just Parker's turn, and if Kawhi ever strings together a few poor games I'm sure there will be threads created questioning his abilities as well. This is a fan forum. We freak out. It's what we do.

Mr Bones
01-21-2015, 11:35 AM
Player haters love their schtick way too much to ever quit.

lefty
01-21-2015, 11:40 AM
getting pretty old and tired tbh
Fuck Enrique and Evita

And Jim Cuckan

And Kiwi fake injury fluke FMVP Leonard

Spurms tanked for Jim

Spurms won a BS title in 99

Spurms cheated by turning the air conditioners off

Mr Bones
01-21-2015, 11:43 AM
Pointing something out a couple of times is one thing, but the same arguments are made a dozen times a day on spurstalk. Yes, I agree, Parker has lost a step, but it shouldn't be presented as the Epiphany of the Decade that a nearly 33 year old PG isn't as fast as he was at 29. It's like, "LOOK, LOOK ,LOOK, did you see that play?? He's lost a step! and... LOOK LOOK, did you see THAT play?? And then immediately the other haters come in and say, "Who had more turnovers last night??? ... Manu did! Cuz he's a piece of shit turnover machine!"

It's every day and it's relentless. I read more negative things about Spurs' player on spurstalk than I do anywhere else. There's a difference between honest, objective analysis and foaming at the mouth insults.

Pauleta14
01-21-2015, 11:45 AM

He passed the ball to whoever Pop asked him to pass it...

Leetonidas
01-21-2015, 03:03 PM
Fuck Enrique and Evita

And Jim Cuckan

And Kiwi fake injury fluke FMVP Leonard

Spurms tanked for Jim

Spurms won a BS title in 99

Spurms cheated by turning the air conditioners off

this tbh

rasuo214
01-21-2015, 06:28 PM
It happens every year. Players struggle for stretches and everyone freaks out about it. Every year Manu either gets hurt or has a stretch of tough games, and the Manu hate threads get bumped, then he'll score 20 in a game and that thread will be bumped. Shit, Tim even went through a few games last year where he didn't play well and there were 'Tim Duncan sucks' and 'Tim should retire' threads. This year was just Parker's turn, and if Kawhi ever strings together a few poor games I'm sure there will be threads created questioning his abilities as well. This is a fan forum. We freak out. It's what we do.

There were a bunch of negative Kawhi threads early in the season (in fact it seems like a trend that he gets bashed early in the season). Remember all the people questioning whether he was a max player or not?

pgardn
01-21-2015, 09:24 PM

This is a resourceful thread as it reveals the hater/slobber folks.

pgardn
01-21-2015, 09:28 PM
Pointing something out a couple of times is one thing, but the same arguments are made a dozen times a day on spurstalk. Yes, I agree, Parker has lost a step, but it shouldn't be presented as the Epiphany of the Decade that a nearly 33 year old PG isn't as fast as he was at 29. It's like, "LOOK, LOOK ,LOOK, did you see that play?? He's lost a step! and... LOOK LOOK, did you see THAT play?? And then immediately the other haters come in and say, "Who had more turnovers last night??? ... Manu did! Cuz he's a piece of shit turnover machine!"

It's every day and it's relentless. I read more negative things about Spurs' player on spurstalk than I do anywhere else. There's a difference between honest, objective analysis and foaming at the mouth insults.

They lie in wait for that moment. A bad pass. Confirmation the player they hate is useless. Pounce.

Like a bunch of old women with nothing better to do. They would rather be right than have the Spurs win.

superbigtime
01-21-2015, 10:06 PM
that's all this forum is about these days. complaining about our all stars.