PDA

View Full Version : The League knows Kawhi is the teams best player...

apalisoc_9
01-21-2015, 01:31 AM
4 years ago, we were hoping, at best..He'd become the next Bruce Bowen.

Talk about exceeding expectations..

SupremeGuy
01-21-2015, 01:40 AM
As PJ said in the broadcast, the last puzzle for him to solve is dribble penetration. Once he gets that, NBA = fucked, tbh.

Sean Cagney
01-21-2015, 01:43 AM
As PJ said in the broadcast, the last puzzle for him to solve is dribble penetration. Once he gets that, NBA = fucked, tbh.He will be a handful no doubt. I am glad he is not the next Bowen BTW, Bruce was great on the corner three and at D but Kawhi has the ceiling to be an all-star player for years on end if he pans out, Pippen is more of a reality now than Bowen if he keeps this up. Without that trade for Kawhi we don't go back or even sniff another finals, great trade to nab him.

loveforthegame
01-21-2015, 01:44 AM
http://projectspurs.com/2015-articles/about-a-win-spurs-109-nuggets-99.html

In his returning three games, Leonard is leading the Spurs with 16.3 points, 9.3 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 2.3 steals per game.

ducks
01-21-2015, 01:49 AM
If tp was doing that when he came back he would be a ball hog according to his haters

apalisoc_9
01-21-2015, 01:55 AM
If tp was doing that when he came back he would be a ball hog according to his haters

Ha?

The stats I showed had nothing to do with FGA...

FkLA
01-21-2015, 02:03 AM
4 years ago, we were hoping, at best..He'd become the next Bruce Bowen.

Talk about exceeding expectations..

Not gonna lie I would've never guessed he would get this good this fast on offense. Don't know if people remember but he looked like he could barely dribble a basketball his first couple of months in the league. Now he's a monster with almost limitless potential tbh.

SupremeGuy
01-21-2015, 02:04 AM
If tp was doing that when he came back he would be a ball hog according to his hatersYou've been here a long time so I'm going to assume you're better than this, tbh. If you really can't see the difference in the team since Kawhi came back, then you're truly lost.

daslicer
01-21-2015, 02:08 AM
Does the league know that you are Kawhi's number 1 fanboy/stalker?

mkurts
01-21-2015, 02:30 AM
Does the league know that you are Kawhi's number 1 fanboy/stalker?

OP getting high sniffing Kawhi urine every hour

Ice009
01-21-2015, 03:40 AM

Sorry. NOT the same at all. Parker's a sieve on defense. Kawhi DOES IT ALL. He plays defense and rebounds as well as adding to the offense.

MI21
01-21-2015, 03:53 AM
Sorry. NOT the same at all. Parker's a sieve on defense. Kawhi DOES IT ALL. He plays defense and rebounds as well as adding to the offense.

Parker wasn't exactly a sieve against Lawson tonight :tu

BillMc
01-21-2015, 03:56 AM
But...but...Durant thinks its "the system.":lol

Ice009
01-21-2015, 04:40 AM

He's been horrendous (by his standards) for most of the season. I don't give passes on one game, but I will acknowledge your observation from tonight. I won't disagree with you there at all. Lawson didn't do much of anything, but I also have nothing to base that on. I don't know if Lawson has been playing great lately or if he's been mediocre himself? Any idea how Lawson's been playing the last week or two?

Just to add, in reply to Ducks, if Parker had that stat line, I'd be saying phenomenal effort on the boards and giving him props for it. As it stands though, most of this season, Parker's done nothing except score some points with the very rare occasion of playing top level defense for maybe about 5 games. The first game against Step Curry and the Warriors being by far his best defensive effort of the season.

I'm defense first, so I tend to notice poor effort on the defensive end and that sticks with me for a long time. One good defensive game doesn't change the fact that he's been a sieve on that end of the court for a lot of the season. I hope he's healthy enough now were he can starting picking it up on that end of the court.

TDfan2007
01-21-2015, 07:24 AM
He's been horrendous (by his standards) for most of the season. I don't give passes on one game, but I will acknowledge your observation from tonight. I won't disagree with you there at all. Lawson didn't do much of anything, but I also have nothing to base that on. I don't know if Lawson has been playing great lately or if he's been mediocre himself? Any idea how Lawson's been playing the last week or two?

Just to add, in reply to Ducks, if Parker had that stat line, I'd be saying phenomenal effort on the boards and giving him props for it. As it stands though, most of this season, Parker's done nothing except score some points with the very rare occasion of playing top level defense for maybe about 5 games. The first game against Step Curry and the Warriors being by far his best defensive effort of the season.

I'm defense first, so I tend to notice poor effort on the defensive end and that sticks with me for a long time. One good defensive game doesn't change the fact that he's been a sieve on that end of the court for a lot of the season. I hope he's healthy enough now were he can starting picking it up on that end of the court.

Funny you say that, because aside from rebounding Kawhi was awful on D last night. He was caught in "no man's land" quite a bit while trying to help, and Afflalo torched him individually.

exstatic
01-21-2015, 08:03 AM
Not gonna lie I would've never guessed he would get this good this fast on offense. Don't know if people remember but he looked like he could barely dribble a basketball his first couple of months in the league. Now he's a monster with almost limitless potential tbh.

He couldn't dribble the ball left handed.

Diego20
01-21-2015, 08:13 AM
:bobo

pgardn
01-21-2015, 08:21 AM
Another great job by the Spurs front office.
They picked yet another talent willing to spend extra time on making his game complete.
This guy was raw. He is not any longer.

pgardn
01-21-2015, 08:25 AM
As PJ said in the broadcast, the last puzzle for him to solve is dribble penetration. Once he gets that, NBA = fucked, tbh.

Yep.

If he can get this done and pass effectively out of it, he goes to the top of the key during last shot opportunities like Manu and Parker. Three threat, playmakers iin the half court is a dream situation for this team.

rasuo214
01-21-2015, 08:45 AM
Funny you say that, because aside from rebounding Kawhi was awful on D last night. He was caught in "no man's land" quite a bit while trying to help, and Afflalo torched him individually.

That isn't poor effort, that is trying to do too much. The Spurs were getting abused in the paint and Kawhi was trying to help which gave Afflalo space. Sometimes you gotta pick your poison (Kawhi tends to take more risks than most because he has the length to recover more often than not) and last night it didn't work out too well.

DJR210
01-21-2015, 08:46 AM
Kawhi has looked much better passing the ball off penetration as well..he's made several good passes down low off the drive, and accurate passes back out to the perimeter..he tried that bounce pass down low last night, but was just a little off.

I would like to see more post up plays called for Kawhi at this point..the Spurs are an offensive monster when he can draw the double team on the post up

FkLA
01-21-2015, 09:21 AM
I would like to see more post up plays called for Kawhi at this point..the Spurs are an offensive monster when he can draw the double team on the post up

Agree. Aside from maybe LeBron there isn't a SF that he can't bully in the low block.

hater
01-21-2015, 09:23 AM
destroyed by aron affalo. :lol let's hope it's an aberration

TDfan2007
01-21-2015, 10:08 AM
Kawhi has looked much better passing the ball off penetration as well..he's made several good passes down low off the drive, and accurate passes back out to the perimeter..he tried that bounce pass down low last night, but was just a little off.

He's deceptively strong down there and plays with great physicality. I'd just like to see him develop a counter move over his right shoulder when guys overload his hook shot. He forced the issue with the jump hook a big last night. If he can get a consistent turnaround over his right shoulder, then he'll be a really tough cover down there.

cjw
01-21-2015, 12:51 PM
Without that trade for Kawhi we don't go back or even sniff another conference finals, great trade to nab him.

Fixed. Might win a series, but doubtful they win two

DAF86
01-21-2015, 02:11 PM
I'm still not convinced he's more important than Duncan but either way, it's clear to anyone that watches the Spurs semiregularly that they're 1A and 1B in terms of importance for the team.

DJR210
01-21-2015, 02:36 PM
He's deceptively strong down there and plays with great physicality. I'd just like to see him develop a counter move over his right shoulder when guys overload his hook shot. He forced the issue with the jump hook a big last night. If he can get a consistent turnaround over his right shoulder, then he'll be a really tough cover down there.

Yeah, he has that hook and the turnaround jumper that he uses consistently. Being good with a left hook, and maybe adding an up and under move would make him a tough cover.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-21-2015, 02:42 PM
It's easy for a role player to overachieve.

maybe in his prime hell come close to the big 3

dabom
01-21-2015, 02:45 PM
It's easy for a role player to overachieve.

maybe in his prime hell come close to the big 3

He's already better than manu and tony ever was. Not being as good as duncan ain't a bad thing. He is a top 5 player all time.

Mr Bones
01-21-2015, 02:54 PM
He's already better than manu and tony ever was. Not being as good as duncan ain't a bad thing. He is a top 5 player all time.
Top 5 all time in the NBA? Or for the Spurs?

dabom
01-21-2015, 02:55 PM
Top 5 all time in the NBA? Or for the Spurs?

all time.

dabom
01-21-2015, 02:56 PM
nba

Mr Bones
01-21-2015, 02:59 PM
all time.

nba

Bill Russell
Michael Jordan
Kareem Abdul Jabaar
Hakeem Olajuwan
Tim Duncan
Magic Johnson
Wilt Chamberlain

Kawhi is better right now than 3 of these guys in their primes?

dabom
01-21-2015, 03:04 PM
Bill Russell
Michael Jordan
Kareem Abdul Jabaar
Hakeem Olajuwan
Tim Duncan
Magic Johnson
Wilt Chamberlain

Kawhi is better right now than 3 of these guys in their primes?

I was saying duncan is a top 5 player all time.

Mr Bones
01-21-2015, 03:06 PM
I was saying duncan is a top 5 player all time.

Ah.... Ok.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-21-2015, 03:10 PM
He's already better than manu and tony ever was.
Nope. He can't even dribble

he didn't even have a better playoffs than a 37 year old

its obvious you are a new gen fan

dabom
01-21-2015, 03:13 PM

I didn't say he was better than duncan. :lol

ThaBigFundamental21
01-21-2015, 03:13 PM

+1

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-21-2015, 03:14 PM
I didn't say he was better than duncan. :lol
I'm talking about Manu

dabom
01-21-2015, 03:15 PM

How many times can you edit this. :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-21-2015, 03:16 PM
How many times can you edit this. :lol
Not even Kawhi could defend 05 Manu.

the best defensive team of all time couldn't even do it

dabom
01-21-2015, 03:16 PM
I'm talking about Manu

Shit they're both old.

And yes Kawhi did have a better playoffs than manu. Manu can't even avg 30mins without breaking down.
Little spurts of good play isn't going to cut it.

dabom
01-21-2015, 03:18 PM
Not even Kawhi could defend 05 Manu.

the best defensive team of all time couldn't even do it

Remember when manu cost us 2013? And a whole bunch of other rings. :lol

You should thank kawhi that manu got his redemption ring.

dabom
01-21-2015, 03:19 PM
Must be great to play with prime duncan. How much attention do you think he commands in the playoffs in his prime?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-21-2015, 03:19 PM
Remember when manu cost us 2013? And a whole bunch of other rings. :lol

You should thank kawhi that manu got his redemption ring.
Remember when Manu won us it in 14, a decade after his dominance in 05?

Kawhi just better be thankful he's option 4 and gets to stand on that baseline corner while true vets feed him easy layups and posts

dabom
01-21-2015, 03:20 PM
Remember when Manu won us it in 14, a decade after his dominance in 05?

Kawhi just better be thankful he's option 4 and gets to stand on that baseline corner while true vets feed him easy layups and posts

I actually don't. :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-21-2015, 03:22 PM
I actually don't. :lol
Manu 3 in G6
Manu single handily bringing back the team in G5

:lol imagine Kawhi being the true #1 :lol he'd turn it over more than Kobe :lol

dabom
01-21-2015, 03:26 PM
Manu 3 in G6
Manu single handily bringing back the team in G5

:lol imagine Kawhi being the true #1 :lol he'd turn it over more than Kobe :lol

I remember a manu turnover for a westbrook slam if it wasn't for kawhi. How many bricks can manu shoot before he makes a three?

I remember kawhi bringing us back when everyone was playing like shit in game 6. Got us that 3 to take the lead. Kawhi went supernova in the finals. :lol

dabom
01-21-2015, 03:26 PM
Imagine if manu had his own team. He'd retire before tmac. :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-21-2015, 03:28 PM
Imagine if manu had his own team. He'd retire before tmac. :lol
He'd probably win a Gold Medal first.

:lol imagine Kawhi leading that team

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-21-2015, 03:29 PM
I remember a manu turnover for a westbrook slam if it wasn't for kawhi. How many bricks can manu shoot before he makes a three?

I remember kawhi bringing us back when everyone was playing like shit in game 6. Got us that 3 to take the lead. Kawhi went supernova in the finals. :lol

... And they lost

i guess Manu was the difference maker huh... And he had the better playoffs last year

btw you are wrong. He didn't turn it over. But he did play pg for us and lead us to victory.

dabom
01-21-2015, 03:34 PM
... And they lost

i guess Manu was the difference maker huh... And he had the better playoffs last year

btw you are wrong. He didn't turn it over. But he did play pg for us and lead us to victory.

Any other scrub would have allowed us to get another win. :lol

You can't win when manu starts playing for the other team. :lol

Kawhi turning down international basketball. FIBA :lol
Maybe the olympics too. :lol

Sean Cagney
Fixed. Might win a series, but doubtful they win two

Very very true.

hater
No, Kawhi is not better than prime Manu or Parker :lol Yes he has a Finals MVP but his playoff run was not that great. He's at the level of a 2004 Chauncey Billups, nothing more. these rookie spursfans :rolleyes

Now if he has a great playoff run this year, and gets another finals MVP then yes, he is better than the other 2.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-21-2015, 03:37 PM
No, Kawhi is not better than prime Manu or Parker :lol Yes he has a Finals MVP but his playoff run was not that great. He's at the level of a 2004 Chauncey Billups, nothing more. these rookie spursfans :rolleyes

Now if he has a great playoff run this year, and gets another finals MVP then yes, he is better than the other 2.
:lol dabom should be named daidiot or dafaggot.

Its like arguing with a 13 year old that is arguing LeBron > Mj... It's that bad.

Manu was a HOF lock at 27 lol... This dude needs to watch some clips

dabom
01-21-2015, 03:41 PM
:lol dabom (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=47543) should be named daidiot or dafaggot.

Its like arguing with a 13 year old that is arguing LeBron > Mj... It's that bad.

Manu was a HOF lock at 27 lol... This dude needs to watch some clips

Except I'm not saying lebron is better than mj. :lol
Kawhi will have his HOF lock at 24 without playing with prime duncan. :lol
Back to Back finals MVP. :toast

:lol

TDfan2007
01-21-2015, 06:42 PM
Kawhi is a solid player, and slowly turning into a great one, but let's not get too ridiculous by saying he's better than Tony and Manu were in their primes...

daslicer
01-21-2015, 06:48 PM
Kawhi is a solid player, and slowly turning into a great one, but let's not get too ridiculous by saying he's better than Tony and Manu were in their primes...

Agreed Kawhi is yet to have a great dominant run like Manu had in '04-'05 or Parker in '08-'09.

T Park
01-21-2015, 06:51 PM

He never is, but spurs talk knows all.

T Park
01-21-2015, 06:53 PM
The biggest change I've seen this year is he's lost a lot, not all yet, of trepedation to shoot or be aggressive with the ball. He calls for more screens, also calls for the ball and takes that mid range jump shot quite a bit. Once he gets back into playing shape, and they hit a soft part of the schedule, would have zero trepedation resting Duncan and others for a game or two.

dabom
01-21-2015, 06:58 PM
Agreed Kawhi is yet to have a great dominant run like Manu had in '04-'05 or Parker in '08-'09.

Lets not act like they can defend like kawhi either. He isn't a defensive liability like both. They both can't rebound like him either. They aren't efficient scoring the ball like him. Even in their primes they don't stack up. He ups his stakes every single series.
The impact felt by kawhi is almost superstar like. The coach-ability is godlike. One finals he plays off of lebron and it works until the last 2 games and then he plays aggressive coverage on lebron the next year at pops beckoning.
Kawhi is just scratching his offensive prowess with his physical attributes. This is kawhi's team when tim retires.

dabom
01-21-2015, 06:59 PM

Having green kawhi tiago and duncan helps too. :lol

TDfan2007
01-21-2015, 07:07 PM
Lets not act like they can defend like kawhi either. He isn't a defensive liability like both. They both can't rebound like him either. They aren't efficient scoring the ball like him. Even in their primes they don't stack up. He ups his stakes every single series.
The impact felt by kawhi is almost superstar like. The coach-ability is godlike. One finals he plays off of lebron and it works until the last 2 games and then he plays aggressive coverage on lebron the next year at pops beckoning.
Kawhi is just scratching his offensive prowess with his physical attributes. This is kawhi's team when tim retires.

:lol one of the worst takes I've heard in a while. Manu has always been an extremely efficient player. Up until last season Tony consistently lead the league in points in the paint and FG% for guards.

Kawhi is obviously better defensively than both of them ever were, but the difference isn't as great as you make it out to be.

Kawhi is getting there, and maybe one day he can be as good or better than those two in their primes, but it hasn't happened yet.

dabom
01-21-2015, 07:12 PM
:lol one of the worst takes I've heard in a while. Manu has always been an extremely efficient player. Up until last season Tony consistently lead the league in points in the paint and FG% for guards.

Kawhi is obviously better defensively than both of them ever were, but the difference isn't as great as you make it out to be.

Kawhi is getting there, and maybe one day he can be as good or better than those two in their primes, but it hasn't happened yet.

.753%TS in the finals. :lol

dabom
01-21-2015, 07:14 PM
Efficient scoring. Check
Guards the best opposing player Check
Rebounds like a center Check
Defends a whole area Check
Not first round fodder Check
Revive the careers of the big three Check

dabom
01-21-2015, 07:20 PM
Kawhi .611TS% All playoffs
Manu .582TS% All playoffs
Tony .518TS% All playoffs

Ok maybe manu is efficient but tony definitely isn't. Still doesn't change the fact that they can't play defense.

daslicer
01-21-2015, 07:31 PM

Reading comprehension like I said he has yet to have a dominant season like Manu and Parker has. He definitely has the potential to have a more dominant run than those two guys but he hasn't done it yet. Also Manu in his prime was an above average defender. You clearly have shown you didn't follow the spurs back in the day. Its laughable to say Manu was a defensive liability in his younger days if anything thats how he impacted the game when he first joined the Spurs.

dabom
01-21-2015, 07:35 PM
Reading comprehension like I said he has yet to have a dominant season like Manu and Parker has. He definitely has the potential to have a more dominant run than those two guys but he hasn't done it yet. Also Manu in his prime was an above average defender. You clearly have shown you didn't follow the spurs back in the day. Its laughable to say Manu was a defensive liability in his younger days if anything thats how he impacted the game when he first joined the Spurs.

Having great defensive players on your team make you look like an above average defender. By the end of the year expect for kawhi to be a top 50 player all time.

PingPong
01-21-2015, 07:36 PM
Who is Kawhi replacement? Fagnelli? Austin Daye? SF is the weakest dept of the Spurs. There are no decent replacemet for Kiwi.

dabom
01-21-2015, 07:39 PM
Who is Kawhi replacement? Fagnelli? Austin Daye? SF is the weakest dept of the Spurs. There are no decent replacemet for Kiwi.

He is the second best players on the spurs.

daslicer
01-21-2015, 07:45 PM
Having great defensive players on your team make you look like an above average defender. By the end of the year expect for kawhi to be a top 50 player all time.

Right and on top of that he will have a dominant playoff run that will even rival '03 Duncan's playoff run.

daslicer
01-21-2015, 08:06 PM
A lot of people say Kawhi's ceiling is Scottie Pippen with that being said I wonder if Kawhi will ever be able to have the type of run 93-94 Pippen had. If Kawhi can do that I will be amazed. In the next few years with the big 3 retiring we'll get to see if Kawhi can reach that type of potential. Whether he succeeds or fails it will definitely be interesting to watch

dabom
01-21-2015, 08:08 PM
That'll be fun.

dabom
01-21-2015, 08:12 PM
I will admit though 2005 manu was beast. Manu has been my favorite player on the spurs ever whether ya would like to believe that or not is is up to ya.

Ice009
01-21-2015, 09:27 PM

So Parker's defense has been good this season, huh?

We've been absolutely lit up by opposing PGs a lot so far this season, and you've got the arrogance to say he never is bad defensively? Kawhi and Danny have helped him not look as bad as he could have if they haven't covered up for him, a lot.

It'd be Christmas year around in SA if Danny and Kawhi weren't here to help guard the perimeter. Parker would be lit up like a Christmas tree year round. I'll admit it's mainly been due to health most of this season so far (not all), but if he's healthy now, he really needs to step up defensively and start putting more effort in on that end of the court.

I'd like to see Parker take slightly less of a role on offense and concentrate more energy on defense. I think that would help the team more than him wasting all his energy on offense and putting in a mediocre effort on defense.

BackHome
01-21-2015, 10:42 PM

+1..:)

Floyd Pacquiao
01-21-2015, 11:25 PM
Smh, people in here saying “Kawhi has yet to have a dominant post season like prime manu!" LOL kawhi is barely 23 dumb faggots . let him grow and hit his prime before you talk.

apalisoc_9
01-21-2015, 11:33 PM
Smh, people in here saying “Kawhi has yet to have a dominant post season like prime manu!" LOL kawhi is barely 23 dumb faggots . let him grow and hit his prime before you talk.

despite everything, Kawhi has a FMVP and is the favourite to win another FMVP this year..

DMX7
01-21-2015, 11:53 PM
I was hoping and expecting much more than "the next Bruce Bowen".

spurraider21
01-22-2015, 12:39 AM
OP (whoever is running that alt) is a faggot, but Kawhi's impact has been undeniable this year

pgardn
01-22-2015, 12:47 AM

You are Fkn nuts.

taps
01-22-2015, 01:01 AM
But...but...Durant thinks its "the system.":lol

I think telling the world that someone is not talented is bitter

apalisoc_9
01-22-2015, 04:13 AM
You are Fkn nuts.

And you're just a big 3 mainstream fan..

The spurs are the favourite to win it all..And Kawhi is the favourite to win the FMVP

Name 49 names that has done that..

He will be a top 50 player by the end of the year.

100%duncan
01-22-2015, 05:47 AM
OP (whoever is running that alt) is a faggot, but Kawhi's impact has been undeniable this year

T Park
01-22-2015, 05:33 PM
So Parker's defense has been good this season, huh?

We've been absolutely lit up by opposing PGs a lot so far this season, and you've got the arrogance to say he never is bad defensively? Kawhi and Danny have helped him not look as bad as he could have if they haven't covered up for him, a lot.

It'd be Christmas year around in SA if Danny and Kawhi weren't here to help guard the perimeter. Parker would be lit up like a Christmas tree year round. I'll admit it's mainly been due to health most of this season so far (not all), but if he's healthy now, he really needs to step up defensively and start putting more effort in on that end of the court.

I'd like to see Parker take slightly less of a role on offense and concentrate more energy on defense. I think that would help the team more than him wasting all his energy on offense and putting in a mediocre effort on defense.

Yeah sure thing kiddo

timtonymanu
01-22-2015, 05:57 PM
Leonard will easily surpass Tony in the all time Spurs list.

He's probably tied with Manu atm but can pass him as well depending on how much more he grows.

timtonymanu
01-22-2015, 05:59 PM
:lol at the mainstream, old school Spurs fans in this thread especially no lyfe scrub.

Ice009
01-22-2015, 06:00 PM
Yeah sure thing kiddo

How about replying with anything other than worthless statements? If you disagree, give me reasons. You've become one of the worst posters here. You don't bring anything to the table anymore. Not sure if you ever did? I don't even know why you even come here these days. You just seem to post out of the blue. People say you quit on the team in 2005? Is that right?

MVPCues
01-22-2015, 06:01 PM
A dude can get high just from all the smoke floating around in this room.

FkLA
01-22-2015, 06:04 PM

lol you're such a condescending fat fuck

all the numbers that suggest otherwise are just BS then huh?

timtonymanu
01-22-2015, 06:12 PM
How about replying with anything other than worthless statements? If you disagree, give me reasons. You've become one of the worst posters here. You don't bring anything to the table anymore. Not sure if you ever did? I don't even know why you even come here these days. You just seem to post out of the blue. People say you quit on the team in 2005? Is that right?

That's really the content of his posts these days. :lol His counter argument to everything is saying the forum has fallen (the most generic statement by shitty Spurs fans :lol), yet he still posts here anyway. Otherwise he said, Malik Rose << Errors :lol.